The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm

((Tuesday))

Oblivious to the pair's whispers, I laughed in delight atthe prospect of a pet.
I threw my arms around it's neck, it shook and tried to pull away but I didn't let it.
"Stay and be my friend." I whined. "You can chew up flute-angel for me."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

((Thera))

Don't. I said, trying to subdue Valentine without moving. He lifted his head, then dropped it again, and the girl's arms slid off. He nudged her with his head and she dropped, acting delighted as he placed one huge forepaw on her chest and growled.

"That's it" Raphael announced to no one in particular, "Call him off"

I laughed, by now he ought to have known I didn't just 'call him off'. Nonetheless I thought it best to oblige.

Val, leave the girl.

He stepped back, growled once more, and came to me, sitting down between me and Raphael.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm

((Tuesday))

I sat on the floor, upset that the doggie left me.
In fact I began to cry, the tears landed on my cheeks and then evaporated into water vapour, leaving only salt crystals on my cheeks.
"Doesn't doggie love me?" I wailed. "well..." I stood up. "I'm not going to be doggies friend anymore." I growled.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm

((Thera))

And that.. Was not worrying in the least.

"I suppose.." Raphael said, "We couldn't go see what you were talking about before?"

"Ah yes" I agreed, as the girl quietly began examining her nails, "That"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

((Tuesday))

"No acctually." I growled. "I have another idea."
"what is your-"
"Kill the doggie." I snapped. A flame pounced on its tail, then flickered out. I tried again.
This did not make the girl very happy.
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

Female Posts : 29
Humor : Your face....

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

((Caelan))
I strode down the corridor, searching for my sword. I froze as I saw that there was someone there.
'Et quem ut sitis?' I asked. No response. 'And whom might you be?' I repeated, this time in English.
There was an odd smell of burnt fur and I realised that there was a dog looking rather discombobulatedly at its slightly charred tail.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

((Tuesday))

I scowled and wheeled round, wondering who would diturb me.
It was a man.
"Catapultam habeo." I hissed. "Quod nomen tibi est?"
"Great, " I heard the boy mutter, "Now she's found a buddy Thera, lets go."
I didn't hear the girl's reply, but I senced that they didn't move.
"Quod nomen tibi est?" I repeated forcibly, scowling profusely.
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

((Caelan))

She was insane, this child, I heard her soul reaching out to me, my rule over all insanity irresistible.

'Caelan Jewel. Deus mortem Magick, insania et sanguine. Et quaero de nomine tuo, aut quis catapultae must dico vos?'

She began to rock and I knew she could feel the Darkness radiating from me.

'Mortem Magick, insania et sanguine...' She began to sing. I turned to Thera and she said:

'Tuesday. The day of Tiu... He always hated me.'
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

((Tuesday))

Not to be disloyal but... he was a pretty man. All purple and black and red.
I glanced at the doggie now, and smiled. It was nothing to me.
But Deathy... I scowled, Deathy had abandoned me.
"Mr. Death would never let me shed my blood for him... " I uttered. "Will you?"
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

((Caelan))
She really was beautiful and so mad, so very mad indeed...

'Mean Mr. Death, I shall let you spill your blood for me crazy little Tuesday....' I watched her delicate features light up...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

((Tuedsay))

I smiled delightedly. This man was sick.
I reached in my pocket and noticed that I had no knife.
I turned to the boy and the girl.
"Do any of you have a blade?" I asked sweetly.
I noticed the boy move but the female gave him a kick.
I turned back round.
"You then?"
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 pm

((Caelan))
I pulled a blade from the Space Between Worlds and handed the wicked blade to her as it glinted with innocent malevolence.
'Pretty blade. Better than catapults... I have catapults.' She murmered half to herself. I watched as she put the blade to her skin, feeling a buzz even though it wasn't my own skin being cut.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 pm

((Tuesday))

I sliced the knife down my arm and gasped at the richness of the pain. I gazed adoringly at the blood, it dripped onto the tiles below me. I tasted it and handed back the knife with a slight bow.
Then my eyes widened.
"Oh my... mummy's going to be angry with you..."
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

((Caelan))

I grinned as she sliced open her skin, I could feel the pain and it raced through my veins like a drug. It's power forced me to my knees so I was level with Tuesday, even though I was considerably taller than her.

'Who's your mummy?' I asked, a plan slowly filtering through my treacle filled mind.

'Lady Lilith...' Tuesday grinned and laid down so I followed her, my head upright and her's upside-down.

'Well then Lady Lilith's daughter, I might as well make her even more cross with me...' I picked up the knife and sliced open the palm of my hand, reflexs causing my fingers to grip the icy blade. I saw her grin in pleasure.

'Cold knife cold blood....' Tuesday rolled over so she was face to face with me.

I gripped the cut she had inflicted on herself with my bloodied hand and watched her eyes widen with a mixture of pleasure and shock as my blood entered her veins and joint with her's. My elbows gave way and I toppled over, still gripping the wound and the blood continued flowing and mixing.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

((Tuesday))

I felt that this mixing of blood was a fabulous thing, but something I should not know about. A grown-up secret, and this was a sick sick man.
I allowed it for a few moments then yelped and pulled away.
"You can't do that!" I screamed. "I'm only a child!"
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

((Caelan))
I could feel the blood in my beins and it remided me of my insanity. As God of such things I had to have a startling absence of sanity. 'Shh shh little crazy Tui's day only a child yet eyes so mad mad like her mother and her daddy so mad so mad little crazy eyes so shiny shiny like blood like fun like pain.... Should I stop or you little crazy day of Tui or do you wish to displease your Mather and live in pleasure further?'
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

((Tuesday- Note, Tuesday's dad is the Devil, but she doesn't know this. ))

"My mother is a glorious thing to see when she's angry." I whispered rapturiously, standing up.
"And your father too I bet. "
I blinked.
"Father? But I don't have a daddy."
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

((Саеlan))
I stood unsteadly and helped her up, even though her slight weight threatened to topple me...

'But everyone has a daddy, my daddy is Anubis... Who's your Daddy little day of Tui?'
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

((Tuesday))

I stood up proudly.
"I have no daddy, you viasge of Death. I have no daddy. I think that's because mummy doesn't like boys. "
"You got that right." The Baby Death whispered under his voice. "So you don't know who your daddy is?"
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 pm

((Caelan))
'You don't know who your Daddy is? And do you like boys? Or are you a baby Lilith? Little Lilith... Do you wan a daddy baby Lilith?'
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

((Tuesday))

I bit my lip.
"No. No I don't want a daddy. Because without a daddy I'm special. "
The man looked like he was wondering whether or not to tell me something.
"Everyone needs a daddy, girl."
"But I'm special. I don't need one."
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 pm

((Caelan))
I debated telling her about who her Daddy really was but I suddenly sensed a moment of fragility and Quirk knows she was already deliate enough, perhaps this one alight against her beliefs could topple all of her that remained.

'Is that so? Then maybe I should go, your Mummy might be getting worried if you have no Daddy to care for you.' I melded with the darkness and slipped away from her, knowing that I could easily find if the need should arise, we were joint now, Tuesday and I. Our blood ran in each other's veins, my power would enter her as would her insanity fuel me. Something I knew though, was that Tuesday would never be alone again, I would always be there for her is she should need me. We were destine to be together, I knew that now, and there was nothing that could separate us, not even our Godly parents.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

((Tuesday))

"They always disappear." I muttered bitterly as the man was no more. But I could still feel him, an intangiable precence. I think I liked it.
But he was gone.
"I wonder if mummy's having fun." I mused.
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 pm

((Caelan))

I couldn't help it, I stroked her hair as she walked past. She span and I knew she had felt it, she carried on never-the-less.

My Tuesday drifted through the corridors like some kind of Etheral being, which she was, until she arrived at the Hall of Lilith. I hesitated a moment at the huge doors before following her in.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

((Tuesday))

The Hall of Lillith. Otherwise known as some posh, gothic apartment with bloodstains everywhere.
Mummy wasn't here, of course she wasn't. She was out burning and killing and stabbing and flooding.
Oh and de-entrailing of course (whatever that meant) mummy loved de-entrailing.
I glanced around and found a cast iron table. On the table was a piece of parment, with a picture of the silly fire man.
Two acctually, one he looked vicious, strong and fantastic. In the other he was droopy and silly- like he was now.
" First the mysogenist. He'll be easy.
This time I'll be inside him"
I looked at it quizzically, unsure about what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next