The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 am

((I think Scarlett should just skip past dressed as Jesus...... Jus' sayin'.))

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No brackets Ben!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 pm

((If you want that to happen then do it Ben.))
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 am

((Hahaha! No, but seriously I do want Scarlett to make a return to the RP! I just don't know where she can fit in! I can't even remember where she was when I left her. I remember the whole Daniel thing, which seems stupid now, so forget that ever happened! Maybe she can be desguised as a different person and return which could work out quite well considereing everyone thinks she's dead. Sorry if I'm confusing anyone but I don't want to just barge in and make everthing complicated. Admin, you've been there from the beginning so I'm hoping that you can help me out here!!!!

flower ))

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brackets Ben!!!)
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

((Ben, seriously you'll never be Mod if you don't use double brakets when off-topic in RP!
Also, just bring her in, I don't think she's dead. Fisco's free, meet up with him.))
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 am

((Okay! I can never remember using double-brackets before...))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

((When we're not using a character in the RP thread we always use double brackets))
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm

((Hehehehe my spelling was dreadful back then!!))
Back to top Go down
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:09 pm

((escuse me, i belive fisco is not free, he is with a certain mr.death is he not? anyway, i will soon be freeing him up if needed, or jusr for the sake of it...hehhee
death))

the golden boy did not seem to be handeling the alcohol (and the various demonic poisens) well. he looked awfuly queesy. i had not been drinking, but still, i watched, giddy in the spirit of the place. i watched him retch as a demon 'man fight' broke out at the other end of the ale house. i smiled weakly, and told one of the deviols syrens t return him whole in by the morning. she smiled seductivly and i woried that i had prehaps given the wrong impresion....never mind!
i stroed to the door and steppped out into the swirling night, the strange and hollow plane which was the road of the beings and bodies that sailed, ethierieal in presance between....well, pubs.

i called my horse and we left for the more presentable part of the relms...

as i entered i pondered over weather i was the only one who noticed the daily interior scenory change of the higher relms central quaters reception hall - today it being walnut panneling and aluminuim metal work, compleat with potted steming plants - i paused, yes, i think i must be gay.
the athetics department realy must spent their (i must admit, limitless) budgets wisley.

i climbed the central stair case, tuting over the tackyness of the plant pots, sudenly coming over a famiier spell...blood. now that would be compleatly un-note-worthy, had it not been for the acompaning smell of burning.
i sighed, barley making any move to hurry.
eventualy i came to the spot in the corridor, the blood of lillith's daughter sinking into self cleaning (or in the belifes of manny, 'dirt concealing') carpets, along with the longer lingering smell of burning animal hair.
god.
i clossed my eye sockets (somehow) tracing her frantic and somewhat sencless thpought trail. it practicaly screamed 'blood blood, fire fire, ooh shiney' over and over again, but a texture of many layes, inoccently claiming centre stage.
Lillith's house.
that's where she was.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 pm

((Tuesday))

I scowled, feeling two presences within the room. Neither of them were mummy.
I closed my eyes rapturously.
"My prince." Then I remembered his meekness, his unwillingness to spill my blood, to play...
But the Baby Prince left me too.
I lifted my nose up in the air.
"You are no real sadist. The little Prince played blood games with me then left tme bewildered, frightened and alone." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm

((Fisco))

The siren started stroking her fingers through my curls childishly, giggling upon my arm.
"I think you should go." I muttered uneasily,stumbling slightly.
"No no no." She reprimanded breathily, dragging mealong into a grimey... room, of some description.
"Whatarewedoinginhere?" I moaned, realising that the room was rather small and the woman was shutting the door.
"You'll see."
She leant in towards me.
Death had willingly offered me up to this woman. A test?
I couldn't be entirely sure, but she didn't seem very attractive...
Her face was slightly... blurry...

((Anyone care to be the siren? *Grins*))
Back to top Go down
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 pm

((death))

the girl, on seeing me, decided to tell me how disapointing i was compard to her new fancie man (from what i gathered some lower god of blood majiks or somthing). i rolled my eyes, wondering why i came lookig for her.
nothing came to mind.
i concidered leaving again, befor realising there was somthing else in the room.
i snorted, oh, your fancy man hasent gone anywhere! he's hiding, here, curious? or concerned i wonder? oh, and you call me...somthing, to do with mekness!''
i began to search the room, it was moving..and makining me look rather stuoid by doing so.
i stopped, taking a chair at the table, admining the blod stain left by a young woman who lay on said surface this summer. not of her doing.
''oh for goodness sake! come on! come out! it's not hard, i don't play chase! i am a being to rule over you sonny boy.''
god i sounded old. i was old. older than him anyway...
Back to top Go down
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 pm

((siren- for sake of restoking roleplay))

The boy did not seem at all all there, nothing unusual i supose...
i stroked his cheek....he was only a baby...a kid...a cute one at that.
''why are you here?'' i soothed.
his eyes were wide and confused, he swayed slightly where he sat.
''do you want to be here?''
He swallowed (with difficulty) and put a hand to his head, befor slowly shaking it.
i smiled and let him lie down, moving to sit at the small dressing table.
it was a welcome rest.
i sighed, it was only fun..you know...luering...when there was danger. at their expense. and there was nothing here, it was a sleezy demon bar. they just assume! you a good looking creature, you'll be a good...
but all i'm meant to do is bleeding look good! no one ever gets near!
and now? how many bleeding times...
i turned to the boy and pulled him up by his dolly hair ''i bet your just one of those stupid form changing demons, lying there, pretending, wantifg me to take advantage? arnt you! i bet your hundres of years old, trying to be atractive...and...human...well you got it too young! that kid wouldent knpow what to think if you showed him a naked woman!..get up!''
the boy stagared up and but a hand on the wall, the other hand flailing for suport and hitting mr squre in the chest. i hit him across the face. ''get out!''
he looked up, confused.
''don't play that with me, i've seen your type too many times..oh, you worried about your money? you payed did you? ..sado,'' i ragged him up by the collar and kissed him violently and breifly ''there's your moneys worth, now go!''
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 am

(( CARLA affraid ))

I'd been ignorin' him all day. I didn't need no man to gov'rn me. After what happened with him and that...Ted Hughes...I scow'd. There weren't no way I'd be startin' up anything with that Fisco ever again.

"Where is that Tues-" I was gunna say Tuesday as I passed 'couple people in the bar I was stuck in, when I saw som'n I def'nitly didn't wanna see. Fisco was with a scary-lookin' lady--most'a the people in here were scary--but that ain't the worst part. He looked abs'lutely captivated. They went into a back room, and I stood there, frozen. I wanted to scream.

Not knowing what they were doin' in there was killin' me. Like, fer real. But then my mind wandered. What if...

My eyes widened.

And if...

Eyes widened s'more.

And IF!

I screamed, and as I pushed past s'more people toward that door, there he comes, looking confused.

"FIS-CO!"

He jumped and looked at me for all the world as if I were gunna kill him. Hmm, I just might. I marched right up ta' him and d'manded, "WHAT were you DOIN' with HER?" I was so angry I was about to hit him. Which I might.

No. Of course I wouldn't. I turned away pointedly, pouting. "Y'know, whatever. I don't care." I walked off ta' find Tuesday. She was worth my time.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 am

((Fisco))

I was pretty sure I was drunk, I was even seeing my girlfriend, or ex-
Hang on... that /was/ her, I was sure.
I stumbled after her.
"Carla?" I moaned. "Carla!"
She turned, looking murderous, my locks fell over my eyes pitifully.
"I-I'm sorry..." I moaned again.
"Sorry?! SORRY!?" Carla looked outraged. "You go and, y' go and..." The girl was speechless. "Y' go and do that and you're /sorry/?!"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 am

(( Carla ))

There was somethin' wrong with him. Didn' now what it was for a moment, but then I knew. He was tipsy. Or drunk. Or both.
I scowl'd. Couldn' have that, now, could we? "You're drunk, ain'cha? GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!" I whirled around and glared at him.
"What?" he asked fuzzily. Dunno if that's a word, but I'm gunna use it.
"WHAT? YOU GUNNA ASK WHAT?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Suddn'ly I realized that I couldn' see anymore, and when I wondered why my vision was so watery through my d'stress I realized again that I was a'crying. Yup, there I go, bein' miserable-like, and always insuff'rable, and so like a girl. If he had all his senses he'd probably be embarrassed.
"I don't care," I pouted. "You aren't even yourself. How c'n I 'spect you to be anything more?" I wiped away a tear.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 am

((Fisco))

I frowned hoplessly, forhead creased.
I lay my hand clumsily on Carla's shoulder.
"I didn't mean to Carla." I mumbled. "Death. And then he made me, and then that woman slapped me, and then I'm here," I looked up at her like a lost dog.
"Carla, I don't like this place."
I realised in the back of my mind that I sounded like someone I knew.
Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 am

(( Carla ))

My resolve dissolved, and I glanced over at my shoulder, sniffin'. "I don't either, honey," I said in a small voice. "You ain't at your senses. C'mon, y'need to get outta here." I took his hand and led him towards a door which I 'sumed let out...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

((Fisco- Long time coming. I know, I know))

I allowed myself to be lead down a quiet corridor, Carla was crying, maybe I would too, I /should/ be crying. I settled for upending the contents of my stomach onto the floor.
Carla looked at me in distaste.
"C'mon, you're gonna sober up now..."
Sick. Again.
Carla scowled.
"I liked the world where Fisco didn't get drunk, an' we ate snakes and stuff..." She sulked.
"Really?" That voice was /way/ too deep to be Carla's. "Well I am your fairy Godmother and-"
I was convinced I must have been hallucinating this short, squat /thing/ emerging from nowhere, with pudgy fairy wings and a pink tu-tu (looked a bit like Tuesday's fairy costume). That was until Carla cried,
"Hey! You aren't foolin' anyone."
The fairy-man looked downcast.
"Do you want to go back to the forest or don't you?"
Carla sniffed and gave me a look.
"He'll be sober." The creatur added.
"Well then..." Carla spoke. "We do."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 pm

((Carla))

An' so with a WHOOSH we were taken back to the forest, at least that's what it looked like when I opened my eyes. "Thank ya, Mr. Fairy!" I cried, lookin' 'round for 'im and Fisco.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 am

((Fisco))

For a few seconds I had no idea where I was or why I was there.
Then-
"CARLA!" I practically roared, until I saw her red-hair bob up from behind a tree.
"Fisc-" Then she realised that I was angry.
"Why the Hell did you let that man put us back here!?" I remembered as soon as I said it.
"/You/?! /You're/ angry with me?! YOU have the nerve, well let me tell you boy," The girl walked for me and jabbed a finger in my direction. "Maybe y'shouldn't be goin' off drunk with other ladies, why don'cha think about that?!"
Time to grovel.
"I mean, THAT was after Ted. Hughes." She spat the words.
"Car-"
"Those puppy dog eyes you had for that guy, made me feel sick jus' to look."
"I'm-"
"I mean I thought you were my... my..." She broke off.
I was so whipped.
I walked up to the girl, and rested my fingertips faintly on her hand.
"Not worthy, yeah, I know. But I'm your, your... boyfriend; if you'll still have me."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 am

((Carla))

Aw. This boy was too cute. "Of course I'll have you," I said, and stepped forward to hug him tightly. "I'm sorry I got mad at'cha. You're hard to stay mad at." I stepped away and smiled a little. "So who was that guy anyway?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 am

(("You gunna made me read that in a Southr'n Amer'can accent, Bug? Ain't that a little mean?"
^Appalling, I know. *grins*))
((Fisco))

"He was real?" I groaned slightly. I remembered a snatch of our journey, being pressed against flab and pink polyester, and immeddiately wished the amnesia had stayed.
"As much as you or I."
"Well then, I'd say he was a fairy princess with a sex-change."
"Fisco!" Carla objected.
"Okay, okay. He just needed one." I gave a mischevious grin.
"Would you talk t'your mother with that mouth?" Came the reply, but Carla was happy. Hhe was gripping my hand tightly, very tightly.
"Don'cha remember Fisco, when we first became friends, and y'tried to drug me with that coconut?"
We both laughed.
"Yes, yes I do."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:53 am

(( *laughs* Very nice

Carla))

I laughed, happy that he hadn't yet pulled his hand from mine. "And forced me to eat snake?" I laughed.

"Yep."

"You called it tea," I giggled.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 am

((Fisco))

"Hey, hey. I did not /force/ you to eat it. You didn't /have/ to."
"Oh, yeah. Because starving was really an option." The girl put her hands on her hips.
"Well, you better het used to snake, now that we're back in th forest. I suppose w can have toucan, as a treat..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 am

((Carla))

I wasn't happy 'bout this, but there wasn't anythin' I could do about it. So here we were. "And I don't have lollypops ta' give out this time," I muttered. "Well, it was either drunk Fisco or sober Fisco, and I like sober Fisco better," I said indignantly. "Sober Fisco doesn't throw up all over me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next