The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) Empty
PostSubject: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 pm

((Okay, we may have more than one Roleplay thread , but for now we have this one.
This storyline seems to be the easiest way to let every chracter have their freedom.
Here's the story, a combination of several ideas.

There is a mysterious person/group who want children with special abilities to work and learn from them (like in a school)this might be intelligence, fighting ability or paranormal powers. However to get into this school/workplace, the pople have to pass a test. They are abandoned in the jungle and they have to survive long enough to get to headquarters. We'll make it up from when we get there as we go along.

Out of chracter posts are put in double brackets please, e.g- ((cheese)) please.

And let the RP commence!

cheers affraid ))

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm

((Can the forest be the amazon forest? And can we not get along? But then can we suddenly get along? And then can we all realize that we have powers? And then can we find some amazons?

I AM NOT GOING TO LET MY IDEA SLIP ADMIN! FACEBOOK RING ANY BELLS!?))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm

((Yes it can be Amazon, and some of us could not get on. I also suppose the mysterious people who brought us here could be called the Amazons. *Laughs* That's why I did that part, so it was part of your idea, mingled with a bit of Spanish-name's (one day I'll get tired of calling her that) and mine.
Could you please put out of character posts in double brackets (I know you probably didn't know what I meant when I first said it as you haven't RPed before, but just for future reference, it makes the RP easier to read)))

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 pm

((Okay- I'll post first.))
((Fisco))

Someone, or something has beaten me. One minute I was in a duel with the masked man, the next I was here, with an aching head. I scrambled up and survayed my surroundings, I was in a clearing, with trees around me, it looked like a rainforest. The air was moist, a raucous squwalking of monkeys and parrots filled the air. On the floor was my favorate broadsword a small knife and a bag containing a spare pair of clothes and a mosquito net. Who [/b]had[b] put me here?
I looked around again, this was a test, I'd heard of tests. Then they take you away, I grinnedm this would be interesting. But my sister...
I thought of Tuesday. Tuesday... she wasn't well, far from it. I needed to get back to her, but first I'd have to get out of this damn rainforest.
At that point I heard a rustling in the trees, a person, I was probably trespassing on some indiginous's land. I turned around, the most vicious look I could muster decorating my face, broadsword in my hand ready...

((And I'll leave it at that for someone to carry on with))
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

I hate these tests.Its like whats new? I wish they wouldnt hit me over the head to get me here. Well thats what im guessing as I woke up with blood dripping from my head! Apparently they know me too well, to get me on the back of my head and not come face to face with me they must know what I would have done to them. I dont have time for all this hiking and meeting and greeting which I can only say is going to be in this rainforest. I have better things to do. hang, on im talking to myself. wheres Vicky? oh well she can take care of herself. whats that russling? ((turns around after releasing her sniper rifle from the holder on her back.)) must be an animal. dinner? Anyway may as well shoot it. I mean it's gotta be an animal to be makeing that much noise, from what I heard these kids are at least suppose to be half smart to not make that much noise.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Okay now this is strange I always have weird dreams that aways come true but i have never had one like this before I mean I'm in a rainforest?

Is this a test? A sighn maybe? Ok please give me a clue It feels so real I can almost taste the smell of damp moss on the long never ending homes of dark beasts that are lurking behind every shadow. This dream has been reocuring for three nights now! I never have the same dreams that many night's in a row. The dream ends tonight as it did the night before and the night before that I hear the crunch of fallen leaves and debree behind me and just as I turn to see what made the sound I wake up?

But surely I can not be awake! I am still in the forest I still taste the smell of damp mo....no! not moss but metal! metal in the middle of a forest? I turn around to see what made the sound, or at least what was making the noise but I can not be exactlly sure of what it is I see a heap of red ness with the ocasionall peachy pink colour as I get closer I suddenly realize what it really is! It is a human! It's a dead human! I seem to find his face familiar like I've seen It in a dream before or maybe in real life?

NO! OH NO! NO! NO! NO! It can't be! No! now just calm down Scarlett! I keep tellling myself over and over again, calm down and try to remember what happened. I remember being hit with a mighty force before I awoke and before that I was in a plane that's right! a plane! now where was I going I was going on a school trip, some kids from my school and others but wheerre are they all? I remember a boy called Jamie screaming before I was knocked out I remember the plane shaking and a wave of fear passing through the plane like a Mexican wave and then there were masks! yes that's right masks came down from the ceiling and a man came from the front cabin to tell us to put them on and stay calm. That's him! the human who was barely visable through all of his injuries was that man. Surely the plane could not of..I mean It wouldn't...It couldn't! but if It did not then why was all this happening! Why was I seeing everything I am seeing now? But If it did then there was still hope that there are other survivors!

But I can't allow myself to think about that I need to put myself first! I am a responceable teenager and before I check that I am all right I refuse to help anyone else! Why am I thinking all this?!? I'm not even sure if it's not a dream It might be a strong dream but It could still be a dream. What's that I think to myself, this heap of metal and electronics stuff that is alight with fire is this........but my breath is talken out of me as something as strong as what was on the plane hits me!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm

((@ monster luney party- Ouch. *Laughs* And when you put ((turns around after releasing her sniper rifle from the holder on her back.)) you don't need to do that on a RP. Instead you would put, as if you were writing a story- I turned around, after realeasing my sniper rifle from the holder on my back. Just so you know. You can use single brackets when it is still part of the RP and from the point of veiw of your character, so basically if it starts in first peson try to keep it in first person. *Smiles*))
((Fisco))

I heard the click of a gun and instantly started (silently of course- I wasen't stupid enough to make unneccesary noise.) That's when I knew that the intruder was no native, and that fact made me feel slightly less uneasy about the fact that it may be neccasary to kill him- or her I checked myself, no need to be sexist.
"Show yourself." I growled into the bushes. "Step out of the bushes, put down your weapon and listen to me, as I think we may be in the same posistion..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ©

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 pm

((johan - pronounced yohan))

the floor was damp and cold. child alone in the woods, dear! how many pointless fairy tales began like this?
it was just like hansel and grettle. but in this version, grettle had gone of to find the magical house on her own, and , now i come to think of it, never existed!
i bean to cry.
i was alowed, wasent i? becoming angerd over nothing.
''vater? vater? Wo ist mein Vater?''i called, '' damn in diesem erblassen nicht existent Hölle!'' i mutterd, hearing no awnser.
the air seemed to tighten.
scutteling of to my left. i leant the other way, reaching for my box.
it wasent there! i bacame destressed, it was not there! dear, dear, dear bloody foul existance!
i was blind with panick, torn with fear, futer lurking so near and looking so emptie, where was my box! it wasent exactly eisy to loose! a 'cello in a card bord box! my books were in there as well, dear dear... i had run out of logical things to curse...dear...where am i? it sudenly occured to me the destress i should be in. trees, tropical birds, looking quite capable of pecking my eyes out. i heard the scuttling again.
i leapt up and ran, screaming, surly any one whould here me, the international signal of danger. surly someone.
i did not even know what i was running from, so cautiosly stopped. rubbing my eyes, i turned slowly, scanning the area for my lost luggage.
there. a pile of leaf litter below a ceder tree, a full-foilage btanch placed neatly, probably purposly, on top. sighns of human organisation...
i uncoverd my box, sighing in relife. someone had done this, someone had hidden my box, someone had brought me here.
i began to cry.
tipical nine year old reaction.
IQ did not chage the fact i was lost in a forest with only a 'cello and some note books to survive on. hopefully a lovely kind person would come and pinch me telling me it was a dream, soon.
the birds fell silent.
as they do after the sound of a gun.
far away, voices. or, a voice. mabey...mabey..., oh i did'nt know!
sounds. gasps, mabey no more than 200yards away, a person.
i grasped my makeshift 'cello case in a bare hug, moveing slightly closer.
i crouched behind a clump of fern-like plants, listening.
moving the hem of my tail-coat, hopeing to save it from the dirt.
somthing moved. somthing moved on my chest, in my pocet.
i stood shreiking, screamind, crying at the top of my voice. unbuttening my coat and thrusting it to the ground.
it stoped. then, after what seemed like ages, a small rodent apeard from the crumpled mass of black velvet. it stared as if to say, 'yes, that was you, screaming at a mouse.' then rushed of into the undergrowth.
i hung the coat over my arm.
foot steps.
damn, damn, damn, damn! the voice had heard me.
i could not run, and what was the point in hideing?
i curled up, trying not to cry, begging myself not to cry...

((i was thinkng, ben, mabey scarlett could meet johan now, if you want, unless someone els will step in who isent currently buisy?))

Last edited by i ngrĂ¡ le Du prĂ© on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 pm

(( no no i wanted scarlett to meet someone because i am ccurrently in a diffrent place to admin and monster looney party (laughs)
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm

I woke up hoping that the first sight my eyes would see was my mother telling me to get off to school.But nothing had changed, well that was a lie the fire had gone out and what was the airoplane attendant was rapidly becoming a skeleton a few rodants looked up at me and all but one continued to feast. The other one silently ran in to the undergroth of the bushes.

Part of me wanted to see what I looked like but I knew that this was not the right place or time, I really did need to find some food I needed to rest to sleep I was already enemic if I collapsed who would help me?

A cloud of smoke eclipsed my eyes I held it off for now but I knew that it would not be long before the cloud would come back and consume me.
"Right Scarlett come on think about what mam and dad would say if they saw you like this!, but then again they probibly would be too busy helping me right now to say anything."
"There must be someone else around here somewhere I can't be the only one I mean-"
But I was cut short by a high piched scream from the bushes, whatever was in those bushes had heard every single word I said I knew I should have spoken in welsh!. There was a slight rusltle in the undergroth next to me it was the same mouse I had seen earlier!

Right I am going to be brave and aproach this person, well at least I think it's a person!

"Hello? listen I think were in the same situation here I was on a plane when It crashed and now-"

Oh no! It was back the cloud and this time It was going to pull me in to the depths of it's darkness no please not when I am right next to a potentially dangerous person oh no! please no!

But It was too late I collapsed and kept slipping out of what seemed to be one world and then the other, I think the other was heaven there was a boy speaking a language I did not understand looking down on me he had so much passion and beauty in a way I had never seen before If this was the person who I would spend the rest of my eternety with then fine I would rather live in this world he smiled and I saw a full set of pearly white teeth with a tiny chip in the first one. I could see him reaching towards me in a way that looked like a farthely effectionate way I expected him to cradle me and tell me that everything was going to be okay and then that was the end.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

I heard someone trying to communicate to me. I put my sniper back. All I thought at that moment was, was that I'm going to be stuck here with some bloody kids. I heard familiar footsteps coming from the opposite direction of the girl? It was Vicky she finally decided to show herself. I gave her my 9 mm semi-automatic, so she could be my back up. I though I might as well go un-armed especially if its one of those kids so I dont over-welm her. Its going to be a long day.
I go through the bushes (as Vicky goes to the right of me). Im greeted by a scruffy haired boy and by the look on his face he wasnt happy to see me. My mistake on thinkng he was a girl but he did sound feminine. And with the sword I see that he was no threat.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:46 pm

((Fisco))

The gunman was a ... girl, well, they were supposed to be more vicious so I supposed it made sence, but if she was going to be my enemy she made one vital mistake, she relaxed at the sight of my sword. I smiled calmly at her.
"Allies?" I looked to her, not extending my hand though, don't extend anything you don't want to lose, that's what I always told myself. The girl (or woman) looked at me, but she was behaving quite cockily, she was good and she knew it. And that was a disadvantage. She nodded though, so I lowered my sword tip slightly, but I kept my gaurd up.
"There could be lions and tigers and bears." I quoted to myself in a mock 'Dorothy' accent. "And though this is a cliche, I don't thin we are in Cansas anymore."
The girl didn't seem to know what I was talking about as she was looking at me with a peculier expression.
"Anyway, we'll need to share supplies, working together will help us to survive. I have a sapre change of clothes, a mosqui-"
I was interupted by a scream from another part of the forest.
"Others," I grunted and ran towalds the scourse of the noise. The gunwoman followed behind me.
"Kids," There were two of them, a weedy looking boy with a cardboard box and a girl who seemed to be unconcious. The boy was panicing in some forign language, German?
"Can you translate?" I asked the girl. I didn't even know her name.
I knelt on the floor beside the unconcious girl.
"What's wrong with her?" I asked the forign boy, but he didn't answer. I shoved him roughly out of the way and he scrambled over to his box.
"Wake up." I hissed at her, and her eyelids fluttered. She sat up slowly, confused.
"We're here for some kind of test." I announced. "Somebody wants us, but people who do this sort of thing are so ruthless that they won't care if we die. We're expendable. Now I'm Fisco, the last name is unimportant, we need to know names, then we need a plan."

Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

I gained concousness and saw a boy staring at me he looked a bit frustrated his slightly muscalar arms were gripping my arms so tightly that I thaught they were going to break.

His hair was a scruffy mess something that my mum would never allow but the front was wet from the beam of sweat that streached the full lenth of his forehead. He finally seemed to relax and let out a long sigh I think I saw something that resembled a smile but then that was it, he stood up and straightened him self out he had a verry authorative look to him and I was not going to dare try and ask questions it was not the place or time. It was at that moment that I realized the other two people one was the boy who I think saved me he was barely recognizable and he turned bright red which was when I realized I must be staring. And there was a girl I was not affraid to stare at her because she was staring at me and I could tell for a long period of time she was covered in scratches like shed tryed to give a cat a bath, her upper lip curley upwards and like the boy before I knew it was time to look away.

It was only then that I realized the boy who I had seen when I first gain concusness was making what seemed like a speach,I heard his last few words though tell me your names. Nobody moved and there was an awkwardness in the air I thaught that I had better introduce myself.

"my names-" I stoped and gave a cough because I realized how dry mmy throat was I swallowed and continued.
"My name's Scarlett I was on a plaine flight when it crashed and now I'm here" I shivered and I could tell that the boy who apeared to be the leader had noticed because he too coughed as if t say ok that enough rest now.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 pm

my names Quantraneco and I have better things to do than to be here in this rainforest with a math geek, a sword wielding boy, and a fainting girl. And this is Vicky, we're a team, got it?
I ain't gonna mess around I'm gonna get out of here, you understand?
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 am

((Fisco))

I scowled at the girl, she had been shoddily trained, was rude and big headed.I would have voiced this only I had enough tact not to cause an arguement so I ignored her.
"Someone brought us here." I said, partly to myself. "Who and why are the questions?"
Quantraneco snorted at me but I carried on.
"We need to pool our supplies, I have a mosquito net, a change of clothes, my sword, a knife, some paper and a pen." I dug my hand in my pocket. I also had a charm that Tuesday had made for me, to ward away the evil men and to summon intreging spirits. I clasped it in my hand, still in my pocket.
"What was anyone else given?"
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 am

Me and Vicky have a sniper rifle, semi-automatic and penknife between us. I think we're here for another test and if we were brought on a plane like scarlett then wouldnt we be more hurt? So the question is were we brought by two different groups of people for two seperate tests or some of us shouldn't be here or we were sent here to work together. We must be here because of something. we must be different from others. Scarlett what can you do thats different?
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am

"Well I've always been good at playing the flute but I dont think that that's important, oh! well I can speak three diffrent languages no? ummm well I guess I'm good at making up plans in not much time at all which i guess is good."

"But I'm not really sure how to get out of this, I mean oviouslly we need to move if we really have been put here for a reason then this must be some sort of sick game for them! theres bound to be some clues around here I mean footprints things like that keep a good look out for cameras too they could be watching us"

I couldn't help butnthink I was crazy I mean come on who would really put us all in the middle of the Amazon rainforest!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 am

I shuddered that Scarlet played the flute, if there was one irrational fear that I had it was those obnoxious, silver tubes, but I needed to stay objective.
"Not a game." I corrected her, "Just a test, they probably want some new people for a mission, but I have ties and I don't want to jump through their hoops."
"What ties?" Someone asked, I shook my head, it was no-ones buisnuess.
"First up we need to find some water." I seemed to be leading these people, and I felt incredibly uncomfortable for it. I worked alone, or in a pair, not in a group.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Fisco kept acting like he was extremily uncomfertable around me I wasn't entirely sure why but he had asked us to look for water and we had found lots I mean it was a rainforest. He told us that he would be back in five minutes he was just going for a drink I was incredibley bored so I decided to follow him I found him by the nearest little pond, he was nealt down and cupping up water with his hands and then drinking it I stood on a twig and it shocked him he tryed to stand up but instead he sipped on the side of the pond I reached out and grabed his hand he stumbled to his feet and walked away from me.

I think he found it embarasing that a girl had saved him one thing was for sure the group was becoming dependent on him and you could tell that he was incredibly uncomfertable with that fact. Quantraneco certainly did not like me whenether I tryed to talk to her she woyuld say something like "Vicky did you hear something?"

So in the end the only person I had to go to was the little boy I wasn't entirely sure what his name was he had not said one single word and if it was not for him screaming in the bushes I wouldn't think he could speak.

I would sit down with him and just talk he didn't reply but I knew he understood how I felt I found myself telling him every single thing about myself and it wasn't untill I was telling him how I got here I thaught to myself, How do I know that he wasn't one of the people who had put us here it seemed extremly unlikely seen as he was so young but you wouldn't think so I was exactly average hight for my age and he was almost the same height well at least I think he was a young boy he seemed to be aparentlly Vicky had a bad vibe about him. But after all Vicky was nothing more than a figmant of Quantraneco's imagination!
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Me and Vickys getting the feeling that fisco is a person who like to work alone. we're very curious about these kids. Maybe I shoould start to build bridges I need to know wether I can trust them. The boy doesn't speak, scarlett is too trusting and fisco well she doesnt know that to get out of this rainforest we need to work as a team. I know that I was detached to Scarlett but i may as well let my curiosity over take me.
I walk up to her she standing by a pond. You're guess is as good as mine Vicky.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 pm

"umm hello my names Scarlett i think you already know but I thaught I would just come over to say hi we didn't get off on the right foot"
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm

"Hi. I was actually coming over to construct bridges with you. that is the saying right?"
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:28 pm

" Actully it's build a brige, and I'm glad that you have come over you must feel quite isolated here I mean oviouslly we all are but you're from Israel right? I mean I know that if I were from Isreal then I would feel uncomfortable around all these britich people and I think the boy is british I've never heard him talk"
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 pm

"Wow impressive!! Not many people pick up on my accent. I thought you being so sensative that you would have talked to him. Never mind. I know that you didnt put us here or that youre an assitant to this. So I just hope I can trust you, But I dont trust the others yet. Youre good at plans right? So you can help me?"
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

" what's that supposed to mean are you trying to say that I couldn't pull it even if I wanted to! and I'll have you know that I have talked to the boy he just hasn't replyed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next