The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

[(I know but I thought she only went today, and I posted it before today.)]
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

((This is my character, Carla.))
Augh, my head!! I opened my eyes to the sun and the splitting headache. Where...where was I? A rainforest?
"Aah!" I jumped as I felt water on my arm. Just a droplet from the trees. The trees! They were so tall, and I felt so tiny...
"Ribbit," a frog craoked really closeby, and I jumped again, this time letting out a small scream.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

((Fisco))

I heard a scream from the other end of the forest and was nstantly alert, but torn, my sister was having a delusional fit, talking about 'her prince' and 'joining him', this prince guy was a new hallucination, she'd never mentioned him before.
But there was to be another of our number and I had to see who she was (I assumed it was a female by the pitch if her plea), so I ran towalds the scource of the noice, hoping Tuesday could look after herself for now. The girl's were there anyway, one with a strong fist and one with a strnog heart so I wasn't too uncomfortable in leaving her.
"Who are you?" I questioned intantly, bursting into a clearing as a frog hopped into the bushes. "Why are you here and what supplies do you have?"
The girl seemed startled and it seemed like she needed to come to grips with what was happening but she needed to realise that there was no time for slow thinkers.
"Tell me as we walk," I interupted as she was about to speak, after crudely checking her for injuries. Well... I was no docter, but there was no large amounts of blood so she was well enough for me.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 pm

I almost screamed again as a boy burst in from out of no where. Well that wasn't true, but it seemed like it for sure.
"Tell me as we walk," he said. He was British.
"How did I get here?" I said as we walked out. "And..and..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. This had all happened so fast...this guy was actually kinda' cute, but there was no time for those thoughts right now...No time for anything...Minutes passed like miliseconds, and soon I was seriously tired.
"Wait wait wait wait," I panted, slowing down. "What's the big deal here? Why do we gotta' get goin' so fast-like? I needa' siddown..."
"No," he urged, "We're almost there."
"Almost where?"
Where, he didn't say.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm

((Fisco))

The girl was spouting several questions but I decided it would be best to get back to camp before answered them
"We're almost there," I growled irratably. Tuesday was laughing at something, Johan had been led away by Quantrinaco...
"You'll have to excuse my sister." I muttered, she had begun screaming about her prince. "Just a minute." I ran over to her and dispite myselfI pulled her into a comforting brotherly hug. She ignored it and wriggled as if I were a snake trying to devour her.
"HE WILL COME BACK!" She screamed, scratching me in the face with her jagged nails. I wiped the blood from my skin.
"Calm down sister," I breathed, smoothing her hair back from her face.
"Awww." She kissed where she scratched. "My poor innocent little brother." I decided not to remind her that she was six years younger than I was.
"But you are strong." She continued. "Almost as srtong as he and I." She giggled, but quite cruelly.
"Who?" I asked firmly.
"My prince..." She replied dreamily. I frowed at her.
"You can't come with us, not for a long while-" She frowned in concentration. "I hope. But you can visit." She laughed.
I shook my head and left her to her delusions.
"Now," I approached the new girl again. "You answer my questions I answer yours." The camp was set so we had some time to talk, I held out my hand, while the other was firmly wrapped around my blade. "You can call me Fisco."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 pm

((Carla))
"Um, a-alright," I said, still trying to figure all this out. Why was the little girl screaming and shouting like she was crazy? I decided not to address this.
I shook his hand and replied, "I'm Carla. Look, I'll go first with the questions. Y'all seem ta'know this place pretty good. Where the heck am I? And why? Oh, well maybe you don't know. Great." I rolled my eyes. "Why did we have to run so fast ta'get here? I mean like, there's nothin' out there that could eat us up, right? Doubt it." He was about to answer, but I kept going. "And seriously, what the heck are you doin' out here in the middle of a rainforest, anyhoo?" I stuck out my lower lip and put one hand on my hip. "Alright, I'm done. Answer mine and I'll answer yours."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

((LOVE I love you the accent Bug!Reading that made me laugh because I could just hear Carla saying that!))
((Fisco))

"Shut up!" I growled, after a long period of her babbling, even though she had already clearly stated that she had finished. And what was that accent?
"Firstly, we've only just got here, but we think we were brought here and this is a test to see if they can use us. Secondly, I haven't a clue what's out here, but I'm sure there are plenty of things that could harm us if we got lost, and thirdly, do you really think it is what I really planned o doing today? Being kidnapped and abandoned in a rainforest with linited supplies." then I thought for a second. "Do you have any supplies?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 pm

"Do you have any supplies?"
"Well, um, no," I said, searching frantically for anything. I dug in the pockets of my skirt and found a bubble gum rapper. I smiled nervously. "Haha, no, I'm pretty much useless."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm

((Fisco))

I groaned and dug in my pocket for a knike, found oly a few motes of dust and checked in my other one.
"Here," I handed Carla the small blade. "I'm hungery, we're going hunting,"
"How on earth am I supposed to kill something with this?" She said, looking at herweapon skeptically.
"You don't," I sighed. "You take a stick, sharpen it, and use that." I frantically grasped at the threads of my impatience.
"Come on,"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

"Whoa, wait up, honey." I stopped dead, hands on my hips skeptically. "A stick? Really? What makes you think I'm goin' with you on this 'huntin' trip', anyway?"
"There's safety in numbers," he shrugged. "I personally don't care if you come, but as I said, I'm sure there are lots of things out there that are as hungry as I am."
He turned his back on me and I took a second to think on this. "On second thought, maybe I'll come with you."
He smiled. "I thought so."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

((Fisco))

I smiled, in my prime. This was my 'reson detre',though I'd much rather be hunting humans, but I didn't voice the latter fact.
"Make no noice," I whisphered, skulking along, a spear gripped in my hand. "Snakes are bad to each, I couldn't be sure if it was poisenous, and too many bones. Crikets can make a light snack," carla pulled a face, I ignored it, ""But the things that are a really good scourse of protien are monleys." I didn't check for Carla'sreaction then. "Or toucans, and giant land snails, but they are hardly a challanging hunt."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"Sweetie, I don't know how to say this, but um..." I paused. "Where are the pizza plants? I'll go harvest them." I rolled my eyes. "Thing is, I DON'T EAT MONKEYS Or toucans, or anything like that!!!!! Get my drift?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:19 pm

((Fisco))

Idiot girl, did she not realise she didn't have a choice about what she ate?
"You'll eat monkeys if we catch monkeys, and if youu scare away all of the animals during this hunt then you'll be on the menu. When I'm hungry my concious sems to," I smiled cruelly, "Pass me by, and I have no objections to cannibalism."
I saw an azure bluie feather from the floor and examined it.
"Toucan it is, but you can have the snails if you want..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Well, I was flabbergasted. Not to mention horrified.
"S-s-snails?" I stammared as he went in the direction of the bird. "C-cannibalism?"
"Sh!" He hushed me, and aimed for the toucan.

"It better taste good," I pouted quietly. "And it better be thouroughly cooked."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm

((Fisco))

I ignored Carla's whining and persued the bird, I could see it, pretty low down...
"Eeek," Came a squeal frombehind me, the toucan flew away.
"Carla!" I growled, but then realised she had a pretty good reason to squeal. A snake.
"Stay still," I hissed, scooping a stick from the groud. It had reared up and puffed out it's brightly coloured chest at her, carla seemed frozenwith fright. Snakes didn't usually act in this way, they would usually just bite and clear off, or just clear off.
Then I quickly pinned the snakes neck with the stick, grabbed it's tail with mt hand and shouted,
"I think we've caught tea, as long as we chop it's head off it shouldbe edible enough," The snake was writhning in my grasp.
"Quickly, chop off it's head. If I let it go it will bite me, but I'm not killing something I'm not going to eat,"
Carla seemed stumnned.
"Quickly Carla, I can't keep hold of this forever..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

((This is beautiful, Admin. ^-^))

Tea? Snake tea?? EEW! Fisco swooped in and grabbed the snake by its neck so it couldn't bite me! My hero...
"Quickly Carla, I can't keep hold of this forever!"
WHAT???? He wanted me to...to kill...snake...
"COME ON YOU STUPID GIRL!!" He said. "JUST KILL THE THING!!"
"But-!"
The snake tried to lash out at me. Only Fisco holding onto it kept it from reaching its target. His knife was on the ground. Quick as I could, I snatched it up. "I'm sorry, lil' snake!" I brought out the blade and brought it down on its neck, severing its head from the body. I closed my eyes to block out the squirming headless snake. It was awful.
It finally lay still. Picking it up, Fisco said to me grudgingly, "...Thank you. For finally chpping the head off."
"And thank you," I said back, "for not lettin' it bite me." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 pm

((Fisco))

I wiped the snakes blood of of my hands and was covered again as I wasstill holding it.
"Well I really don't want to have to de-bone this thing," I grimaced, walking back to the site where we had set up camp, Quantrineco had gone of with Johan and Tuesday and Scarlet were in a bivoak (sort of) that we had made.
I set the snake down by the fire,
"Yum, tea," I muttered sarcasticy...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:35 pm

((AGHHH! I JUST TYPED OUT ALMOST A WHOLE PAGE, LEANT ON A BUTTON AND IT DISAPEARED!))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:55 pm

"Lemme get this straight," I said, frowning as he set the snake down. "You're gunna grill that thing with it's innards still in'nner?"
"I'm not doing it," he replied.
"Well me either," I pouted, folding my arms, "so now we're up a creek." My hand went up to touch my hair. "Auugh!" I frantically started trying to smooth it down. "This dang humidity is doin' nothing for my hair. Stop bein' poofy!" I told it.
Fisco might have rolled his eyes, but I didn't know, since I wasn't really paying much attention to him right now. "Why are you wearing that?" he asked, and I looked up, not sure if he was referring to my skirt or my heels, both not doing me any good.
"If you've gotta' know, I was at a party before all this happened." I guestured to my surroundings. "And didn't have any oppertunity to change." I frowned. "You don't happen ta'have a spare pair'a jeans on you, do ya'?"
"I don't think so," he said.
I squeaked as I felt bugs crawling on my exposed legs and slapped them off. "Why're we here?? Whadid I do ta' deserve this?? I wanna go home..."

((Ooh, don't you hate that? :/ I hate it when that happens.))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 pm

((admin, you are almost on you hundreth poast, hi catiebug, i'm aci from hive
johan))
i sighed, they were takeing turns to comphart me, they all thaught me depressed, i wasent, just a small child lost in a wood. mabe she would let my go if i smiled sweetly, this was not a natural look for me, she seemed to recoil slightly. ''you see mr funnyname woman,'' i knew this wasent the best o manners, but i was small and fograin and i wasent about to open up to some armyreained forginer who for the firt few days thaught me a mute! ''i am fine, i - i am good, you see, i am...'' i looked down at my feet and felt a lump rise in the back of my throught, ''i am, fine realy i- ,'' at that i burst into tears, ''i am fine, WHY DOSE NOBODY BELIVE ME!'' at that point, it was rather clear why nobody belived me.
quantrinaco tried to smile, ''um, there there,''
i loked up at her.
''is it, is it fiso that upsets you?''
i wiped the tears from my eyes on my sleeve, ''fisco is just very tall and very, what do you say? you say... whith a big head?''
quantrinaco chuckled slightly, ''fisco? he dosent, not realy, hes just, leading...
''and who say him to lead!''
''well, no one else stepped forward and, and... can you smell food?''
i looked upwards, ''nnno, i smell burning animal flesh, you not call that food, correct?''
she stood up, ''come one, i'm stalved and so are you''
i refused to come.
there was a short pause in wich she only smiled. then she stooped down and slung me over her shoulder.
wht did everyone take advantage of my height! i was not a baby, but there was no use resisting so i sighed and slumped down on her shoulder.

eventualy, we came to fisco and some new-finder sat next to a fire. she set me down, ''oo are oo?''i adressed the new girl, chewing my finger.''oo just keeps poping up every were like wild sprouting mush rooms! its crazy, more people than i ever sees in my life!''
''hello, i'm carla'' she smiled, ''pleased to...''
''i don't mush care,'' i said rather rudely, ''i only asked oo oo were as an apropriet way of greeting a unamed person''
''but i have a...''
''don't we all'' i interupted again, yawning at the effort of speaking english with my finger in my mouth.
fisco did not look up from his fire, but chuckled, ''youre lucky carla, non of us heard him speak for a good few days after we met,'' then he turned to quantranaco, ''it seems youve got him his gob back!''
i did not know quite what he said, but it sounded rather rude, ''where is scarlte and the crazy stupid...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! YOU EVIL! IT IS DEAD! YOU HAVE KILLED THE SNAKE!'' tears were streaming down my face , ''it's ... its dead, a poor dead burnt up murdered poor animal!'' i sobed.
quantrinaco turned, she stood leaning against a tree, of cause too 'well trained' to join us on the floor, ''what we who alue life, call tea''.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

((death))
mwahahahahahahahahahah cower breif mortals!

that is all for now

((42nd poast!))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

((Fisco))

"So I take it you're not going to eat then," I sneered. "Survival of the fittest you know- if I had it my way you wouldn't be surviving..."
Johan continued to chew on his finger and I was quite happy forhim to mutiate himself to death.
"Oo and strange name are so... fit, yes?" He scowled.
I laughed spitefully, ths boy wasn't even worth the exertion of my sword arm to put him down.
"Fisco..!" Tuesday ran from the bushes, her clothes all in tatters. She was grinning and laughing, stroking her fingers down long streaks of red.
"I scratched myself," She shrieked in hyserics,lapping the blood from her hands like a hungry cat. I picked her up and she clung to me lake a baby orangutang.
"Tuesday!"I chastised. "Things in this forest are poisenous, you have to be careful!"
"Ohhh,! She grinned, "Cascading through my pulsing veins, infecting everything with his dealy grasp. Everything he touches turns to ash, he envelops me and wraps me in his funeral shrouds,"
"Survival of the fittest?" Johan grinned, finally taking his fingersout of his mouth. "I think there is more than one person who-"
"She's suisidal." Quantrineco commented.
"She's fine!" I growled, clinging onto my little sister as if one of them would take her from me.
"I think I am 'fitter'than her," Johan said.
I knew for a fact that Tuesday would make mincemeat of him if she were in the right mood, but Quantrineco was probably right. And though probably was never enough when he was juggling your life, when he was dealing the cards on the other end of the table, your situation was as dismal as if probably had been certain.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm

No one noticed me on the hollow log, slapping bugs off my legs and struggling not to cry, but why should they care? For a moment I wished Fisco did, and then dismissed that as a stupid thought. Wiping away a tear, I struggled to pay attention to the scene going on around me, but I just couldn't. There was too much self-pity. It looked like the only person that was going to help me was Fisco, and he knew as much as I did. To make myself feel better I pulled out a Blow Pop from my skirt pocket and started on the lollypop.
"Carla!" Fisco exclaimed. "You told me you didn't have any supplies!"
"Must've been from the party," I shrugged. "Didn't know I had it till now." Why was he making it such a big deal?
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

((Fisco))

Carla was such an idiot for not telling me she had food.
"Share it out between anyone who wants it, but it's not sustainable so I don't want any." Tuesday reached her arm out.
"No! You can't have it!"
She looked at me with doleful eyes.
"Give some to Johan, he can't face eating snake,"
Tuesday loked atmeangrily,
"Fine," She grinned and stared very firmly at the top of my head.
"Tuesday!" I yelped, setting her down, my hair was on fire. I pattedout the flames, not much damage was done.
"Fine, give her atiny bit," I groaned.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

"How am I goin' ta'split a lollypop?" I asked.
He gave me a look. "I know you have more."
"Dang it," I said, and pulled two more Blow Pops out of my pocket. "This is all I got though. You sure ya' don't want one?" I asked Fisco. He shook his head. "Your loss," I shrugged, and handed my last two lollypops to the rude boy and Fisco's sister that...could summon...fire...
"That's it, y'all," I said. "I don't have any more."

((I would have posted more, but I have dinner.))
((Okay, so I was thinking about this and I was in a writing mood, and I said to myself, "Fisco and Carla need to have a fight." Not a serious arguement, but one nonetheless, because they don't exactly see eye to eye, you know what I mean? So here it is, because I needed some amusement, and this is what's been keeping me occupied for the last few hours.))
(Carla, duh)

"So I guess you're mad at me, aren't you. I didn't know they were in my pocket, aright? Golly."
"It's about to be dark," Fisco said to everyone, glancing at the setting sun and completely ignoring me. "We need to make sure camp is set up. We don't want to find any unexpected creepy-crawlies in our shelters."
"W-Wait," I said, "we're gunna' sleep out...out here? Way the heck out in the open?"
He turned and looked at me, stony-faced. "Do you see anywhere else we could sleep? Any cabins nearby?"
"Well, ah, no," I replied, flushing slightly.
"Then, shut up."
Taken aback, I did as I was told for a couple seconds. Then I got an idea. "A tree! We could sleep in a tree!"
He sighed. It was the kind of sigh that meant a person was tired of putting up with you. I got the impression that I was jumping up and down on his last nerve. "Carla."
I liked how how he said my name. "Mhm?"
"One, there are things in the trees that are more dangerous than the things on the ground. Two, do you see any trees with low branches? No. All the stable ones cannot be climbed."
"Well sor-ry!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. "I'm not used to this, okay?!"
"No one is!" He shot back. "We're here just trying to survive, and you're certainly not doing anything to help!"
"I gave out lollypops!" I shrieked. "What more do you want from me!?"
"Just..." He trailed off angrily, appearing to have run out of things to yell, so I just stood there and glared at him, my face almost as red as my hair and hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next