The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

((Fisco))

The girl gave Carla a confused and slightly threatening look.
"Lollypops..."
"Carla, sweetie, I don't think she knows what one of those is..."
"Look. here're so-"
I gently placed my hand over the girl's mouth, but thought better of it when I realised even girls had teeth.
"Sheesh, if y'wanted all the lollypops for yourself you should have said..." Carla grumbled, not altogether very pleased.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 pm

(( Carla ))

"Look, honeybun," I said, taking one step toward the wild child- the one that wasn't Tuesday. I took out a lollipop and took off the wrapper holding it out to her carefully. "They're sweet and yummy. Try it. If y' like it, will y' show us outta this here forest?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

((Tuesday))

Before forest girl could grab the sweet, I snatched the unwrapped lollypop from Carla's hand.
"Tuesday!" She reprimanded, trying to reclaim it. I snarled at her.
"Why does stupid forest girl get one and I don't?!" I asked, hurt, but satisfied that the new girl seemed scared by my shouting.
"Aww... that's cute, is somebody jealous?"
I gave the red-head a murderous look.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm

(( Carla ))

I giggled and snatched the lollipop back. "Hey!" Tuesday shrieked.

"That's what'chu get!" I cried, and my shoes were instantly aflame. I jumped and knocked my feet around until the embers were smothered, and Tuesday looked smug. Figurin' it was not gunna be smart to taunt her again, I limped back over to they were standin' and offered the lollipop to the forest girl again. "Take it before she does," I growled. "Tuesday, I got me another lollipop, but you gotta be good or you cain't have it."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:11 pm

((Fiso))

Tuedsay scowled, still singeing the grass.
"I don't want to be good..." She muttered.
The wild girl gave the sweet a filthy look and glanced to the smoke protruding from somewhere underneath Tuesday's feet.
"Does she always do that?"
"Yeah..." Carla spoke.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:28 am

((Carla))

"Yeah..." I said, glancing at Tuesday. I took Fisco's hand simply because it was there, and looked at the girl with big eyes. "Could you please show us the way through?"

The girl wrinkled her nose and stepped away just a little. "No."

"Whaaaat?" I scowled. "Why not?"

The girl turned and disappeared into the jungle, leaving us alone. "Well, shoot!" I stamped my foot and got mud on my leg. "We don't need your help anyway!" I tugged Fisco along.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm

((Fisco))

I visibly jumped when Carla gripped my hand. My palm seemed somehow connected to my vocal chords, because, for some reason, I found myself unable to speak. I followed her as she tugged me along until I mustered the ability to speak.
“Um, sweetheart… Do you know which way we’re going?”
Carla shot me a look.
“Right, dowser, carry on.”
She did so, finally coming across a stream.
“Oh, so /that’s/ where it was leading us.” She scowled, cupping her hands and drinking some of the water. I was going to stop her, but it seemed fresh.
“It?”
“Yeah… It tells me where to go.”
That was interesting, it seemed that she had little contro-
“Tuesday!” I heard a shout suddenly, before being splashed with a torrent of water. My sister had plunged herself into the stream and had decided everyone else should get soaked too.
“Stop that.” I commanded.
I had never before been simultaneously set on fire and drenched. It was not a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31