The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: death's Terry Pratchet comparison and the contradiction of Tuesday   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

((death))
''have you ever read terry pratchets 'the hog farther'?'' i asked the boy.
''yes.'' he said, ''but it was called 'das Schwein Vater'. it was a german translation you see.''
i pondered on weather to make a joke about my lack of eyeballs, but instead continued.
''i think he is the writer that has best done me justice so far...''
''i can understand that..'' said the boy.
''yes, since, that death interacts with humans often, and is intrested in them. he is witty, and even humerous, but when the time comes, he can indead be sinister and 'fear-strinking'''
the boy grinned, but said nothing.
''death....'' smiled tuesday, ''when you get rid of scarlett can i have her bedroom?''
''that would be my bedroom.'' i told her, ''i rarley sleep, so thaught it pointless to create a new room when there was one available.''
''can i still have it?''
''no.'' i said., ''but...maybe i could find out soume other room for you.'' 'at the oposit end of the underworld' i added silently.
johan's face had fallen, ''who is getting rid of scarlett?....and..tell me again, why was she there in the first place?''
tuesday decided to explain, ''death wanted scarlett to be his queen, but in the end he chose me instead!''
i steped forward, ''let me reply to that with a compleat contradiction....i never actauly wanted her as my queen, it was just some ancient ruteen thing so i could opress the powerfull woman and share in her power'' i turned to tuesday, ''and that of cause i did not agree with, so don't you go spreading things to venus about me being a woman opressing...woeman hater! and secondly, when did i say you would be my queen? you are about 5, and besides, i am compleatly over woemen!''
tuesday smiled, ''ow, then i supose you will have to marry johan, he is not a woeman and he is nine!''...she pausen, ''hey, i am not five!''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

((Tuesday))

I though for a minute and realized I was not five.
"Can I at least be your princess?"
"I tire of this," Death groaned. "We should be off."
"Mr. Johan, pack your things." I giggled.
Johan's face flushed angrily.
"I want my 'cello. That is the only possesion I need!"
"I wanted my knife but you ran away with it. Life is not perfect-"
"-And neither is Death." Death finished.
"Do I get a sickle if I am your princess?"
Death groaned again.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: johans 'cello rant   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

((death))

i tried to smile at the anoying female child., ''now, how can i have a prinsess if i have no queen?''
''you be the queen!'' piped tuesday.
i decided to forget this.
''you play the violoncello you say?'' i said to the boy, ''the devil, i hapen to know, owns a violin, but i would not go far enough to say he plays it. i would love to take up an instrument, but i would probaly scratch crush it accsadently, i have no flesh you see.''
''did i play the 'cello?'' muttered the boy angrily, ''did i PLAY THE 'CELLO? well, sorry if i am unmodist, but i was a bloody genius! and now i am out of circulation in the musical world, i shall be left behind and shoved in an amature orchestra. i was to be the next yoyo ma! or Jaqueline do pre!...'' he trailed off, ''farther made sure of that.''
''i am sure we could find you an instrument somwhere in the relm of higher beings.'' i smiled.
sudenly, johan seemed less reluctant to join is on our trip.
tuesday hugged him, i raised my arms, and we set off back home.

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

((Tuesday))

I blinked, by the time I had finished we were elsewhere.
"Death... can I see my mummy?"
"You can join your mummy."
I shivered.
"Cruel." I sulked, hoping to find some small, feral being I could play with.
"I had a brother, he had a violin, he smashed a 'cello and hated the flute..." I sang. "I had a mummy who played on a harp, and thought violins blasphemous and tried to give me a flute. I had a Johan who played the 'cello, and hated my brother so Fiscy smashed him in the face- Do you like my singing?"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: johans gut string corection and tuedays hutful coment   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:57 pm

((johan))
oh, how depressing it was.
all by belifes crushed by the cruel existance of this relm.
'the underworld' he called it.
''do you like my singing?'' asked tuesday, who had ben preforming said action.
''well, for startes, the tune was inconsistant, and there was no strong sence of rythem, the amount of syllabels per line changed epicly!''
she sulked slightly, probably planning my bloody death. ''i want to see MY MUMMY!'' she screamed.
''and i want to see mine!'' i growled.
''actualy, i want to see johans mummy as well.'' she smiled.
death rolled his empty eye sockets
''okay, okay! we will see everyones mummy!''
''you mean venus!'' tueasday smiled, ''so she can avisatrate every one! and we can help johan,'' she smiled grimmly, ''and i will find you some nice new gut strings for youre 'cello!''
''they never actualy used gut string as a constant manufacture. it may have occured once or twice, but it is mostly a myth.'' i corrected her.
''i will make it constant manufacture!'' she hissed running at me.
death did nothing, but looked lost in thaught.
''elp mr. death! she is hurting me!'' i creid as she sat on my back and pulleed my hair, ''and that is not even my gut!''
''we will change that!'' she smiled, bareing her teeth and lunging at my stomach.
death clicked an absent minded finger and tuesday fell backwards.
she glared at the cloked skellaton, ''i want to play with him! i thaught you were evil! you have changed mr.death!''.
death looked at me.
what did i mean to him?
tuesday was going to be sticking around longer that i was, and she would only moan if he did not give her what she wanted.
''very well.'' he sighed, looking slightly hurt at the 'you have changed!' comment, ''go and 'play with him' in that room, over there. go on.'' he gestured to the oposit room, ''you can have that as your room, if you like, tuesday.''

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm

((Tuesday))

I squealed and clapped my hands.
"Come on Mr. Johan!" I clapped my hands and dragged the boy over to the mentioned room, jumping up and down as means of travel.
"What game shall we play..?" I pondered aloud.
"Scrabble?" Johan suggested hopefully.
"Scramble." I twisted his words.
"But I need you alive so we can see Venus..." I thought, I wanted to seriously hurt Johan, but not kill him.
"Death can we make weakling Mr. Johan immortal?!" I called.
Johan frowned.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:36 pm

((Lillith- or Tuesday's 'mum'))

I fanned my wings nervously behind my back. My daughter was gone, but my son... He was a blasphemous thing, filthy, but still my son. I smelt something upon him, a maternal instinct, a girl... There was a girl...
"Fisco!" The red haired girl squealed, clutching to his arms. I looked into his bewildered, tear stained face.
"Fisco! It's God!" She shrieked.
I sighed.
"I am not God, I am an angel."
"What did I do wrong, what did I do right?" Fisco sniffed.
"Things don't work in black and white boy." I snapped, plucking a grey feather from my immaculate plummage of white.
"Who are you?" He growled.
I extended my arm to the girl.
"Fisco's girl is always my own. Pergaps he will finally let go of his little Tuesday..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

I didn't understand what was happening! Who was this woman, person, thing? She seemed to glow as she stretched her arm out to me; I huddled closer to Fisco. At least I knew that he was really there.
"Make it go away," I whispered, shaking. I had never been more frightened in my life.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

((Lillith))

I scowled. Who in their right mind would not venture away with an angel.
"Darling, please, give her to me." I pleaded to Fisco.
"Who- are- you?" He spat, clutching the girl to him.
"Darling,"
He persisted to resist me.
"Fine." I allowed fire to flare in my eyes. "I'll take her myself."
I grabbed her wrist and my boy went for the wings, plucking out precious feathers.
I yanked the girl from his arms and into the cool mist of nothingness. A second later we were in the building of higher magical beings.
"Even God lets us have our vendettas." I grinned to the petrified looking girl.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed. "PUMME BACK WITH FISCO!!"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

((Lillith))

I slapped the girl harshly around the face.
"I'm an angel for Satan's sake!" I shouted at her. "Why the Heaven are you scared!"
"I wanna see Fisco, go get him."
"No..." I growled. "You do not need to see him. Get- a - hold- on- yourself."
"Whatya goin' to do to me?" The girl asked.
"Look around, relax, what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 pm

I looked around, wiping away tears. There were creatures I'd never seen before, going every which way. It was a cloudy place yet beautiful, I don't really know how to describe it. But just because it was pretty didn't mean I wanted to be there.
"Please put me back," I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm

((Lillith))

"No." I told her, as my parade filed into rows beside me.
"Who is that?" Chimed a chorus.
"My name is Carla." The girl sniffed resentfully.
One of the angels handed her a flute.
"Don't scream and run away." The angel said urgently.
"It's okay." A few of them patted her on the back.
"Is she dead?" One asked aloud. Angels rarely had need for disretion.
"No, she's alive, but I need to keep her away."
The angels wouldn't defy me my vendetta, or a human girl a chance at a very fullfilling life.
"You could play with us." Gurgled the tinyest being, it was a toddler with half formed wings and a minute harp. He plucked at it tunefully. No-one could defy his charming visage...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 pm

"But....I can't play," I said. Meaning I didn't know how.
"It doesn't matter," the other thing with wings said. "Just put it to your lips and blow."
So I did, and it was beautiful. Shocked, I stopped.
"Aw, you're good," one of them pouted.
"Be happy for her," another said. "So you're alive then, are you?"
"Y-yeah?" I stammered. "And y'all aren't?" I was still convinced that this was some kind of bad dream. I longed for Fisco, wondered where he was at and when I'd wake up and see him again, him telling me it had all been nothing and 'Whatever are you talking about, Carla?' But if this was a dream, it was a very real seeming one.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:50 am

((Lillith))

She played well, which was good, the others liked her.
"Why is she here?" The toddler burbled.
"I brought her here." I told him.
"Where has your daughter gone?" He asked.
"She ran away." I hung my head an =d the toddller hugged me around the waist.
"Who is your daughter?" Carla asked me.
"Her name... is Tuesday..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: deaths atempt at caring and johans page tutorial   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

((death))
tuesday was shouting somthing about makig her opet imortal.
i tried to ignor her.
she called again.
''everyone has to die....sweetie'' i replyed.
i could vaigly hear her pouting, ''why! we are not going to die! it is not fair on my litttle yellow meercat!''
''you and i are dead....darling''
''well i can still move and talk and...and do this!...'' sudenly i heard johan scream. i did not like to picture what she was doing to him.
''well.....child who i enjoy the companie of...that is not you. you are burried deep undetrgreound in the amazonian rainforest, half eaten by magots by now!''
''what type of moggots? yellow ones or pink ones?'' she behgan podering over which she liked best.
there was the sound of the post.
i left tuesday pondering, and whent to see what had arived.
it was a smal package, i opend it carefully.
it was a small electronic devise, i belive it was called a 'page'. there was a note that read, 'standard buissnss page - regards - G''
hmm, a page from god.
it began to beep. i shreiked in a most unmanly way and threw it to the floor.
johan and tuesday came to see what was causing the comotion.
johan looked at me and sighed, ''come here, give me the page...'' he took the devise and bagan to fiddle with it, ''it beeps when you have a message...see...it says 'mr.death, a mortal has been found in the higher relm, we belive it may belong to you, it is currently in posetion of the angles. please bring it it's 'fisco', it is being rather noisy in the absence of it's 'fisco'. regards - office of the higher relm.'''
johan looked up at me, and i took the dvice back.
''tuesday, wake scarlett, i think we are needed in the higher relm''....
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm

((Tuesday))

I read the message on the little bleepy birdie.
"I want my Fisco too." I frowned, biting my lip. "Cheep cheep cheep, we shall all want our Fisco together."
"Scarlett..." Death prompted.
"SCARLETT!" I shrieked without moving, and then slinked into her room to get her.
"SCARLETT!" I ran into the girl.
"My Death wants you..." I grinned coyly.
The woman sighed and Mr. Death explained the predicament to her.
I sat on the floor and grabbed onto Mr. Deaths leg, gnawing it slightly. Mr. Death shook me off and I tried it again...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

((death))

i dropped my arms and we were all of to collect my new human.
we apeard in the lift, which today was mirrord. tuesday repetativly clawed at her reflection.
the foyer today, was all white plaster and greek style pillars with climbing plants.
''death workes in Olympia?'' johan chuckled.
''no, it is the daily change of foyer aperance,'' i shivered, ''and todays is all to real, no central heating! jocking. i have no flesh.''
no one was amused.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm

((Tuedsay))

When we had got out from the lift I heard the familiar screaming of, "I wanna see Fisco!"
"I belive that is the problem." Death pointed out.
The angels were there.
"Hello Fisco's girlfriend."
"Tuesday!" She exclaimed.
"It's pronounced Tuesdsay." I corrected her, pronouncing an exaggereated 'u'. "But you may call me cucumber."
Then I saw her.
"My darling..."
"Who the heaven is she?" Death demanded.
"My name is Lillith."
I clung to Johans arm mand began to cry. "It's mummy."
Johan was thoughroughly confused.
"I thought you wanted to see your mummy."
"And she has a metal tube!" I screamed.
"A- oh you mean a flute..." Johan concluded. "But theres nothing wrong wit-"
I slapped the little boy harshly around the face.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

((johan))
tuesday obviously thought there was somthing wrong with the flute.
''well, i supose they do not read bass or tenor cleff - as all the stronger sounding instruments of the orchestra do, unless os cause it is the bass, or tenor flute.''
tuesday ignored my thoughtfull rambelings, and instread slapped me again.
i treid to smile and not react.
''stop smiling!'' she screamed, slapping me again. she then hugged me, ''it is staring at me! protect me strange, silly word baring animal!''
''everything was much simpeler when you were repuksed by me.'''
''i am, silly. it is just...that....is more repulsive.''
''thankyou, for that great compliment.'' i smiled, stoping my self befor she slapped me again.
i had been ignoring the fact i was aperently in the 'building' that controlled the world, and more.
although i barley belived in it, it would be interesting to look around.
''can you show me around?'' scarlett smiled to death, who loked away and mumbled,
''maybe...maybe somone else..or..i will in a minuet..or....tuesday can..''
tuesday smiled, scarlett did not.
''well, first of all i sugest we get the carla situation sorted ou!'' death anounced.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 am

What was going on? Why was Tuesday here? Lillith was her mom?? Who was that guy in the black cloak?? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?
I didn't understand, and when a person doesn't understand, they tend to cry. Which is what I began doing.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

((Tuesday))

"Don't cry," I whispered, tghen screaming and throwing the metal tube that Carla had been holding previosly across the room, hitting some unwary demon on the head.
"IT WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOU!" I screamed. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!" I shouted at my mummy. "NO WONDER SHE WAS CRYING!"
"What is she shouting about?" One of the angels asked nervously.
"Tuesday, what are you doin' here?" Carla sniffed. "I though y'were dead,"
"I am," I smiled proudly. "Is Fisco so very depressed?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 pm

"He...he was cryin'," I said, sniffing and wiping a tear. "And I wanna be with him. Please?" Sniff. "Tuesday, make your momma semme back..." I started crying again.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm

((Tuesday))

"Awwww..." I replied and stalked over to Mr. Death. "She misses Fiscy."
Death stepped forward.
"Lillith?" He questioned.
"Lucifer." She smiled and slid a finger to her lips.
"God?" He questioned again. "I thought you were with Venus."
"Reprimandation lets call it." Mummy frowned. "God didn't like my... methods..."
Mr. Death looked pointedly at the cherub. The biy stepped back nervously.
"Venus did." Death grinned as the little angel burst into tears. Mummy picked it up itrritably and comforted it. But seemed bitter.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 pm

((death))
i patted carla on the back, ''welcome mortal. i am death. mr.death. you know scarlett ,johan and tuesday...and aparently lillith.''
carla whiped her eyes.
lillith was still smiling at me slightly.
''i never knew you had a daughter.'' i smiled, suddenly stopping as i remebered the daughter in question.
tuesday stepped forward, ''mummy, meet my daddy.....''
i looked around, then realised she was talking about me, i choked, ''no, tuesday, i am nether your parent, or youre guardien. there is youre mother.''
eventualy, i left tuesday, johan and carla with the angels, quietly slipping away with scarlett to show her around, as i had once promised.
''lucifer, where are you going?'' lilith asked, drawing atention to my sneaky exit.
''i - i was going, to show scarlett...around.'' i did not know why i felt intimidated by her, i was death for evils sake!
she put the todler down and walked over to me, scarlett edged away, to the safety of her own kind.
for a moment she began to fidle with my cloak, untill it sat
streight on my shoulders.
she shook her head, ''when did you die lucie?''
ah, very much like her daughter, skipping formalities without permission, yet i felt it a good idea not to correct her.
''i have always been dead, suposedly.''
''i do not mean that, being without a puls is sceintificly being dead, but we all have our powerfull culture up here, away from seince. it is a freedom to be enjoyed and each job to be carrie dout with passion! you are dead once you begin to loath it.''
i shook my head, but she continued.
''tell me, when was the last time, you actualy killed a man yourself? the last time you ignored the death list and roed your shadowy horse around killing whoever you felt like?'' she smirked slightly, ''the last time a mortal feard you?''
i smiled slightly, confused, ''surly i am not expected to kill every human that dies, with a fiery passion? you know full well it takes longer than a day to caryout an artfull and truly fearstriking kill! and i have to kill thouseds a day! and in the end, it's just buissness.'' my voice was at a very worrying two octaves beneth normal pitch, to high for a being of my status, ''it is hard to love your job.''
she shook her head, ''you controll time! you put the lord of time out of a job, do you remember why? because you killed him! you can take as long as you like on each kill, and death is to special to be....'just business''''.
she walked back to her angles.
''lucifer?'' scarlett called.
i shook my head again, ''wa..lucifer? why does every one call me lucifer now? where's the fear? where's the respect? i could click my fingers and kill you all!''
''that's likly...'' chyuckled the little skeptic boy.
lillith raised an eyebrow at me.
i growled slightly, my voice dropping down to it's noemal 7octaved below avarage. i pulled my cloack tighter arund my shoulders, picked up my sicthe and turned to leave.
a few seconds later i paused, not turning around, ''and oh yes...'' i grinned, ''i frgot this bit....'' i clicked my fingers as one of lilliths followers silently clasped to the floor.
''afternoon.'' i noded, walking on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next