The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:05 pm

((death))

i layed a hand gently on the boy's shoulder.
''what ever is the matter dear? was befor not enough...you are just like youre mother...''
he just stood, looking, staring.
''oh you, just think of you! with youre parentage! son of bloody god! and lillith! i'm bloody suprised youre not a farther yet! have yu seen those two!....well, hopefully you havent...or not in the way in which i am implying....''
i didn't bring back the mist, just numbed the sounds, screams from his girlfreind, telliong hin not to listen.
this boy was golden.
i stooped slightly, putting a hand on his face, ''so?''
he jerked slightly, falling closer to me.
''darling, child no need to worry...''
the door was flung open, and in marched lillith, her hair amess and dress done crudly around the shoulders.
just as i kissed him.
only once, only gently.
but for all she saw we could have been at it for hours.
she shreiked, i thre her back with a flick of my hand.
both the girls stood still.
i drew back, opening his eyes.
''woemen hey, who neds them?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 pm

((Fisco))

The skelatol male looked up, I followed him gaze.
I jumped... back a few steps, but Death held me forwards, slightly cruelly I must say, as it was obvious I was trying to look innocent in front of my mother.
"M-m-mother."
She screamed... a full blooded enraged woman's scream. Her dark hair came up slightly, as if charged with elecricity, and her face had a snarl on it... she's lost her control.
Strangely Death seemed absolutely calm.
My mother pulled a face... like an internal stuggle, as if she was trying to-
At that moment she... flew? (she must have flown) forward, and stopped just short of Death, but she looked intencly irritated.
Death smiled... then I realised. He was holding her there somehow...
"As you said my dear... I am Death... I am stronger than some little Goddess..."
She looked at me.
"You won;t be able to protect yourself forever Death." She snapped absently. "Or your little boy..."
"I don't know..." The skelaton drawled. "I could tame you... and keep you both. My harlot and my Golden Boy..."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

((death))

the woman looked horrified.
and that was i thing i had loved?
dear.
i chukled cruely, genuenly amused.
''so baby doll, when did you and the big man happen? hmm? mr looks-an-awful-lot-like-my-son? (i wonder why).''
she looked angerd...heck, she was angered!
i chukled again.
''you know smaller man, your mother is a pretty girl, but it seems an awfull lot of other men think that too...and she dosen't like to disapoint....''
the boy was trying not to look at me.
''where's my son lillith? wheres my litle daughter? hmm? i want a little fisco, you gave the god damn devil one! you gave te devil damn lord one! what about me? or i forgott babe, sorry, i'm not man enough for you...and being honest, your not man enough for me either...''
she tried to spit at me, but i threw it back in her face.
''sorry love.'' i winked.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

((Fisco))

I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but for some reason I felt in power. Like I was on the winning side, against a bid headed arrogant... That was my mother!
But that was my... God, he was beautiful... But I didn;t really think it was advisable to ask him to give me away...
I laughed.
I knew the right thing to say... come on Fisco, are you really that pathetic? I was...
"You do have a little Fisco." I fawned. "I gave him to you..."
I guess Death has that soret of effect on people.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

((death))

''welll that is awfully sweet smaller man, but sorry if i was mistaken, but i was meaning a child of mine, not.....'' i treid to gesture with my hands, ''...you''
aw, poor little man. i had had my fun, he wasn't god, he was a baby. i knew what i wanted realy...
i left lillith frozen where she stood, and the puppy boy frozen in some sort of fearfull awe.
i put my hand on lilliths face, ''now darling, honney pie, baybe doll, don't feel bad, even though it's you, all you, forcefull, carless little woman! i tried to be gentle! i tried to be considorate but you wold rather i be a sleezy masogosistic basterd!''
i held her cheek like a bayb's, ''farewell, angel face....''
i snapped my fingers and left, taking the lover boy with me...out of pity i supose....
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 pm

((fisco))

The skelatol man seemed to be dragging me along with him. I frowned and snapped some sense into myself.
"Hey!" I yelped. "At least give me some respect!"
The creature turned to me vaugly amused.
"All you want to do id have sex with my mother so you get one of me as a squirming little baby! How dare you!? Tuesday offered that to you, she pleased that from you and you wouldn't take it! I offer you a slightly more mature type if love and-"
I shook my head.
Man up Fisco.
"Look... " I said, slightly shakily, "I've ran stronger idiots than you through with a sword before." I hoped...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 pm

((death))

''hey, hey, run me through all you wnat...'' i paused, ''with a sword i mean....a metal sword...anyway...'' i pulled my cloak to reveal my holow chest, ''think it will matter? run through guys stronger than me with a sword? any of them been the hollow lord of death?''
i patted him on the back. ''you think i want a child boy? you realy think i want to have a child?''
he looked at me.
i luaghed loudly through my lips, ''i was taking the Micheal out of your bloody mother and her....controll.....over pregnency''
i chuckled.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

((Fisco))

I laughed weakly and went slightly red.
"So you still..."
"You're my little Golden Boy Fisco."
My name sounded nice from his mouth, I didn't think I'd ever heard him say it before.
"Now my boy I expe-"
My sister rushed in, wild eyes and even more out of her mind than usual.
"Mummy." She panted. "My mummy... she's really angry you know." And with that she ran, I glanced at Death.
We hadn't left Lillith for long, what had she done?

((And there's my Tuesday for you Cat.))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

((death))

''Tuesday'' i smiled, ''although you may have a room in this house, but it does not mean the hous is youres you know, so would you mind not running in my coridoors and shouting about things that don't matter at the top of your voice. hmm?''
the child glared at me and shuffeled off.
i took a second rbe of my coat hook and opend the door.
''where are we going?'' asked the boy.
''somewhere not here, most likly the pub.''
'but what about my mother?''
i laughed, ''let her dsestroy the whole bkoody world, but no one wil be dead until i say so!''
i stepped into the mist out side and calle for my horse.
''you know, this is how i wooed you mother....''
''you know it is kind of disturbing when you compare you and i to you in the same reletionship with my mother....''
''good to know, ''i jumbed oln to the animals skeletol frame, ''care for a ride m'lady?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

((Fisco))

I felt slightly uncomfortable mounting the horse in the same place that my mother had, the seat was almost warm with her...
It then struck me, he'd call me a girl, and I wasn't punching him.
"The pub?" I questioned.
"Y'ever met the Devil?" Death asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm

((death))

we rode on through the weary mist that seporated everthing from the other. as the fog cleared, the shillouett of an old stone building was visible. the demon bar. i pushed the boy through the door and hearded him in singular over to the noisyist table n the building. demons of various form sat scrreaming at the monster sat next to them, long forgoten the child hood etiquet of the indoor voice. on sitting down the boy had a large mug of somesort of mutated demon ale thrown over his pretty princess locks. i laughed with the others, he was probably hurt.
''hey, prince charming, wheres your sword!?'' shouted angular headed man with a skin disorder, also baring rams horns. he looked over at me, hand waveing overa point where he probably had a knofe.
''hey, i aint your mum, go home an emperthise, hmm?''
i laughed, taking him by the collour and draggin him over to the table where the devil sat with his women.
i did not drink.
although to the eyes of the boy seeing quite intoxicated, i had the abilitei to put these qualaites upon my self, easier to fit in, easer to, well, pretend the barman was benafiting from my presance.
we sat down.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm

((Fisco))

I was dragged over to another table, frowning at the jeering and the beer spilt in my hair. Did they know how long it would take me to wash that?
Death sat next to me, seeming pretty drunk, I scowled at his immaturity.
"This is the Devil." the creature announced, his words slurred, "And this devil, is my lady." I stood appalled at this treatment.
The Devil merely laughed,
"Sit down female, let me get you something to drink." Was he being mean or was he that drunk that he honestly couldn't tell my gender. A demoness of sorts tickles me under the chin,
"He's quite cute,"
"I bet his brilliant-"
"It's a shame all of the best men are gay."
I had just about had enough.
"Drink that." The Grim Reaper hissed, "Believe me, you should. "
There was a tankard (or more accurately a tank) of some filthy looking, bubbling, red liquid. I picked it up tentatively and took a sip.
After promt I took another, and another and then...

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 pm

((death))

i smiled at the child,'' ribena and femented blood of somesort, kidstuff''
the women gigled at him glugging down the liquad, ''so, id he your boy freind? little on the baybe side aint he?''
i gigled as well, quite out of charictor, ''er, no, i wouldent say he was my boy freind ma'm, i am quite famously streight, jocking, dear i am joking, no, i am meerly showing him out and my sexualtity changes from hour to hour...'' i grinned at the woman, ''infact, we are in no relationship of any sort, meerly freinds....so''
''gedof! death? hey lucy lucy lucy! whendyou turn man right?'' slurred the dwevil.
he was not making scnecne, but i understood he was expressing suprise at my intrset in his slut demon.
''but anyway, stepoff, man.'' he nodded, ''mine, you got your, barbie doll''
i wsaent sure if he meant lillith or the juniour.
i smiled, ''hey, you know i'm not often the boy to play with barbies...'' i put a hand on his shoulder, as he realy too drunk to be homophobic?
he looked at me, confused. i smiled, tracing his color
''i think.....thadI...don' like that'' he stumbled, swinging for me half hartedly. missing....by an embaraasing destance.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 pm

((Fisco))

I found the Devils strike at Death quite amusing, so I laughed.
"Heyyy, you shouldn't hit my boyfriend," I growled.
"You're not my boyfriend, angel," Death said, rather condesedingly, "you're my step-son."
Some of the others laughed, I took another mouthful of the drink.
"He's sooo cute," The Devil drawled. "Sometimes I wish I was gay." He laughed as if this was the most was the most ludrecrous thing in the world.
It probably was.
One of the demonesses scooped me up,
"oh Mr. Reaper, please tell me it's the little guys bed time,"
A tempted look spread accross Death's face,
"No, give him here," I fought my way out of these people's arms,
"what the Devil do you think- do you think..." I forgot what I was talking about. I took another drink.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm

((Tuesday))

I knelt on the floor, trying to process exactly what had happened earlier. Whatever was going on, it was an 'adult thing' that I 'wouldn't understand'. I stamped my foot viciously on the floor.
"I want to understand it." I shouted, a plume of smoke erupted from my feet and my skin prickled as I noticed someone was watching me.
A tall man and a girl slightly smaller. They stood close together (but not as close as mummy and Mr Death) I allowed my customary scowl to settle on my face.
"Who are you two?" I asked defensivly.
Back to top Go down
ER
God

Male Posts : 2
Humor : At your expense, never mine

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm

((Rafael))

Someone had to state the obvious.
"I think your feet were on fire," I said.
Thera cocked her head, as if she couldn't decide whether she was okay with it or not. I wasn't.
"Better question," she said suddenly. "Who are you?"
I hissed, "Smoke coming out of them! Be polite." Then to the girl. "Excuse my ruffian friend. She likes to talk to animals instead of people and--"
"Who are you?" Thera repeated.
"Dammit, Thera..."

Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

((Thera))

I tried to look innocent, failed, and merely shook my head.
"Pardon me" I said. "Who are you?"

"Thera!"
I smiled and ignored Raphael completely.

"Ignore him, you can tell me who you are, I hear introductions are important amongst civilised society"

"That is not how you get someone to introduce themselves?"

"It is. I say 'Who are you?' the girl replies, then she may ask the same question. In my case, a reply is entirely my choice"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 pm

((Tuesday))

"My name is Tuesday." I answered icyly, but then I remembered that I was supposed to ask aomething in return.
I thought for a moment and then enquired, "Where is my mummy?"
I got a confused look, and then a pitying one.
"She's only little, she wants her mom." One of them whispered.
"Are you lost?"
"No." I replied insolently.
There was a silence.
"I'm bored." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm

((Thera))

I raised my eyebrows, how amusing, was this normal? Then again, was anything.

"What is it one should do to relieve their boredom?" I said.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm

((Tuesday))

I sighed.
"Well if I knew that then I wouldn't be boerd would I?"
The two seemed to be laughing slightly at me.
"We could set fire to Fisco's head." I suggested, including the other two as it was polite.
"I wanted to see mummy as she always seems to dentrail people when she's angry, and that seemed like fun."
"Errm... do you know what that is?" The man asked nervously.
"No but I bet it's painful." I grinned.
The man man nodded and swallowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

((Thera))

I crouched down and felt the ground, ignoring the slightly frantic hiss of 'Thera!' from Raphael.

"Where is this?" I said, standing up, having gleaned nothing from the floor other than the fact that it was hard, and not at all earthy.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

((Tuesday))

Without thinking I replied.
"No-where, this is where the waiting spirits lie."
I shook myself and said,
"Let's leave."
"Where?"
"There are some flute loving angels to slaughter... up there."
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

((Thera))

It was at this moment I realised that Valentine wasn't with me. My eyes narrowed and I turned quickly, expecting him to be close by.
"Come ooon" The girl said, sounding quite upset, then, "Doggy!"

I turned in relief. Valentine was here, growling as the girl approched him with one small hand held out.

"Hey don't-" Raphael began, "Oh what's the use.."

I shook my head, and Valentine dipped his nose.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

((Tuesday))

I beamed happily slowly walking over to the dog, hands outstretched.
It was grinning at me and I grinned back just like the doggie was doing. It growled and I copied, I got on my hands and knees and tried to follw it.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 pm

((Thera))

I shook my head, what was she thinking? Valentine was huge, and he was snarling, shouldn't she be running and screaming?
I turned to Raphael, who had his eyebrows raised about as high as they could go.

"That isn't normal" He said, in reply to the question I hadn't asked, "That is entirely abnormal"

"Wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next