The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

((death))
soon enough the horse had taken us back to the higher relms.
lilith dismounted quickly, saying she would meet me back befor midnight and duisapeared off to find her daughter.
well, i would usw my time wisly.
what to do....
nothing.
next to nothing? i would go and meet up with the devil, show him my new evilnes....
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm

((Lilith))

I strode away to find my daughter, she was with the redhead. I smiled as I approached.
My daughter frowned and the other girl jumped back.
"You... silver-" My daughter hissed.
I outstreched my palms.
"I was forced into such monstrosity." I said. "I promise I will not touch such a thing again unless it is to ram it into a flautist."
Tuesday looked at me suspiciously and sniffed my palms.
"Will you hug me?"
"No!"
I laughed at the conviction.
"Of course, I am fine with that..."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 am

Tuesday would hug me, but she wouldn't hug her own mother. Well, she hadn't hugged me, but she'd lain her head on my shoulder, which was a lot more affection than she'd offered Lillith.
"Lillith, please, set Fisco straight," I pleaded.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

((Lilith))

I sighed.
"I suppose that is cruel to all concerned, my own son as well." I looked up.
"But I'm not letting Teddy go just yet... I need to find a way to break the spell from one person..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

"Why wouldja do that to your own son?" I asked, disgusted. "It's barbaric. I saw y'all laughin'. Y'did it as a joke. It ain't funny."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

((Lilith))

I flushed.
"Young mortal." I snapped. "Do you not see that I had to do that to every man, I couldn't spare my son just because he came from my own womb. 100 of my children die every day, did you not hear that?" I smiled wryly. "100 little demons, some call me a sukkubus, some call me the Devil, some call me angel and some call me Godess. I have the right to do whatever I like to my son and don;t you forgte it."
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

((So, can they be wherever people are? If no one minds that is))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm

((That's fine))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:48 pm

I felt myself growing more and more angry as she talked. There was no such presence of love here. I now understood why Tuesday was who she was. No love. It was so simple; yes, Lillith knew that they were her children- but it didn't matter to her. Tuesday was just another girl and Fisco was just a man. So what if she had birthed them, brought them into existence? It didn't matter to her. There was simply no love here, and that one fact crashed down on me like the sky had collapsed on my shoulders. I sunk to my knees, and let out a pained wail as the tears burst forth.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

((death))

i smiled, wondering what had become of poor mr. Hughes.
at that moment, the devil came roling out of the bar (on his feet, though giving the impression that rolling had tacking place previous).
he was gigeling to himself, with the odd hiccup.
i took him by the hand and streightend him up.
he smiled balnkly.
i smiled back, with my new evil flare.
he shook his head and rolled his eyes, ''heya...death.....hows life?''
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am

((Hahahaha, that's so contradictory... Laughing You're talking to Death...and you ask him how's life... *cracks up* ))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

((Lillith))

The girl let out a cry and a flurry of tears, I looked at her.
"I must remind you that if 100 of my children die each day perhaps I could care for them more. Anyway, my son..."
I whispered a summoning under my breath and a bewildered, stumbling, heartbroken Fisco stumbled in.
"He just went off with that-" My son whipsered in a cracked voice.
I dug in my pocket for a dragonsblood charm and slipped it over my son's neck.
The boy blinked.
The spell lifted.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"He just went off with that-"
I looked up. He was blinking, like he'd forgotten what he'd been saying. Angry enough to spit, I stood up, marched over, and slapped his cheek so hard he stumbled backwards. Then I collapsed in tears again. "How could you," I wailed, downcast to the ground. Then, a whimper. "How could you..."
Get a grip, Carla.

With Tuesday's help, I stood up again, glaring at Fisco through furious tears. The boy looked bewildered. "YOUR STUPID MOTHER PUT A SPELL ON YOU!" I informed him forcefully. "YOU. KISSED. A MAN!" How could I look at him any longer? I ran.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

((death))
i shrugged of the devils condadictiry remark.
''absent.'' i smiled.
''so,'' he shook his drunken head, ''i been hearin' that your don't like weomen no mores? whys that?'' he began to laugh. god. litteraly, god must have worked out and told...
he would'nt remember in the morning...well, judging by the many suspicios glared coming from many of the demons at the bar....he would be the only one who would not remember in the morning. damn.
i shook my head, ''not so.....or...little so....less so you could say...i cannot deny that, maybe my desires were slighty of the oporit persuasions to most men...but i have come around to your way of thinking...partialy''
''wha?'' the devil slurred.
i sighed, ''i was gay....'' i paused to give him time to take it in, ''and now i am less so...since i got off with Lilith...who is a woeman.''
''ahhhh, weomen'' he sighed longengly, ''hey...wha? you an a girl? ....Lillith? na! now way! i refuse to belive...whado a refuse to belve now? never mind, can't matter....'' and with that he fell asleep on the table.
i smiled, chukeling under my breath.
now...it was about time i went and found my Lilith again, so i wandered down the grand stair case , so rudly pushed past by that carla girl ,and off to where lillith stood, with her boy.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm

((Fisco))

"What the Hell?" I excalimed as Carla ran away. I looked at the demon-Goddess beside me, I looked at Tuesday.
She, for some reason, stuck her tounge out at me and ran off after Carla.
"Wha-?" I began again.
"I think you did something wrong," The Goddess cackled, then put her arm around me. I shrugged it off and ran after my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

((Lillith))

I smiled contentedly and opened my arms to my Death.
He walked in and I kissed him on the cheekbone.
"So..?" I grinned.
He wrapped him bony arms around my waist and lifted me. I battered him in the face with my wings and made him put me down.
"Venus!" I hissed.
"Where?" He smiled, reaching out again.
"She's got eyes." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm

((death))
the boy and his sister ran off, leving lilith alone.
she smiled on seeing me, ''don't you just love making peoples lives hell....''
''hmm, it's a good feeling, but after a while, creativity starts running low''
she fluttered her black fethered wings, chukeling, ''and that is why you have me....''
she had a hand on my shoulder....i knew what i would usualy have done at this point, but my charming evilness seemed to have sofned, on knowing she had momenterily been of with another man, and she expected me not to care. it may have beed part of her plan...but i know, if i had kissed that poor eve woeman with the slightins bit more passion, she would have killed me, being unable to pass it of as acting. she had been acting, but she had still done it!
i shouldent care...if i were a real filthy demon i would be dong the same my self..all the time and not caring what she did as long as she still did it to me!
but that is definatly not acceptable, when it is lillith the super femanist evil demon godess who is concerned...or at least, it is not aceptable in my case.
she couldent have wanted to...she hated the man....
so i decided, once again to forget it...
i put my hand on her waist and tenderly ran my fingers along her wings.
it did'nt matter.

((pretend mine came befor QQQ's))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm

((death))

venus had spys now?
ha.
''so, do you sujest we move...somewhere els?'' i grinned, stroking her wings again.
she grabed my arms and put them down firmly.
i smiled the smile of a persistant teenage boy and pouted.
''later!'' she snapped, then gigled slightly at my expression, ''later''

and at that moment, who should come hurring along, but god, no doubt looking for his lost toy.
i switched grinns to my evil one, but did not step away from lillith as i usualy would have.
he seemed frustrated, his hair had become messy and his clothes were crudly fastend, as if done in a hurry.
i giggled....almost like a teenage girl this time.
lillith shot a look at me. then raised an eyebrow.
i hushed my self, ''i DO NOT fancy him!...anymore.'' i tried to smile. she nodded.
god scanned us breifly, befor tutting, ''realy?''
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 pm

((Post again for Fisco, Admin. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

HELLO! Is Scarlett dead yet? 'Cos I told INDP to kill her. (I'm so kind!) And (INDP and QQQ) Have you told anyone that she-who-must-not-be-named's pregnant yet? You better not have, or else you're going to Wiccan hell! Muwhahahahahaha!! ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

((no we have not! and stop mentioning it! or people will get suspicius and want to know! don't bring it uop again. i will find scarlett and kill her in a bit...unless i already did...but i don't think i did...)))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:56 pm

((Lillith))

I flashed my former oppressor a grin.
"God, I thought I heard that you were... involved." I smiled coquettishly.
Death bit his lip.
The deity blushed.
"Ahhh... yes acctually, I am."
I smiled sweetly.
"I'd love to be head bridesmaid, I hope you will consider me."
The man flashed, how dare I accuse him of being femenine? How dare I?
Then the benevolent creature frowned a beautifully sinister frown, like the ones he would frown when ordering the 10 plagues to be rained upon the Earth.
"I wouldn't expect YOU to be with a man Lilith." He glanced at my partner. "I wonder... does Venus know?"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

((death))
the man hurried off in amanner that was not his fasion.
'I wouldn't expect YOU to be with a man Lilith' ?
lillith may have been femanist, but she was quite definatly streight as far as i could tell. he called me a man...ha! he would never have done that if his condersendments had'nt been aimed purly at anoher bieng....he accidentaly complimented me....
but then there was the bigger matter, god was going to tell venus.
well, i could'nt care less, i think she disliked me....but it would be liliiths life that was made hell, and that was somthing i did not want to be part of.
''would you, er, like me to, scoot off and you can tell venus how unatracted to me you are, or are you going to tell her and let her deal with it. since, you know, everyone has a life...''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm

((Lilith))

I shivered slightly but tried to act nonchalant. I tossed my hair back an laughed.
"Really, you think I could lie to Venus?"
I was strong, but to that woman I was princess smartypants in the hands of prince Swashbuckle.
"She thinks you're a bastard." I said to him.
"Well I'm sure her parents wern't marrie-"
"Lucifer!" I snapped exaggeratted. "She HATES you. What if she thin-"
"What if she thinks what?" A cold voice came.
I felt like a adolescent caught smoking by her mother with an older boyfriend.
Only your mother generally wouldn't rip you to pieces for- well the way she saw it... for betraying you...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm

((death))

i smiled at venuses enterance, not at all knowing why.
she looked at me and tutted.
this irritated me, expressing fer feelings for my existance in a tutt.
well!
''hello venus'' i said boldly, as if trying to proove her tuthad not injured me.
''now mr. death, i have just seen god walk by. so if that is who youre looking for...''
''i asure you, venus, i am no longer looking for god or anyone of his type...''
''who is it then?'' she glared.
i sigfhed. i hated it when people asked questions, the answer to which they obviousy knoew....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next