The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay characters.

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Roleplay characters. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay so post information about your characters here. NO MARY-SUES! If you don't know what a Mary Sue is look at Edward Cullen as a brilliant example, or google it (or ask me).

Here's my first one to set an example.

Name: Fisco Veridis
Etnicity: English
Languages: English, Latin, slightly French.

Apperance

Brown, wavy, shoulder length hair. Green eyes, pale.
Thin, not muscular, but flexible.

Abilities

Good at non-firearm combat, plays the violin and thinks he can write romantic poetry (it's stowed away in a trunk where no-one can see it).
Is quiet (strong and silent)

Weaknesses

Has a short temper and to be honest the poetry isn't great. Suffers from bipolar disorder and has once attempted suicide.

Extra info: He HATES flutes and has a younger sister called Tuesday (I will introduce her later).
He's well spoken, no accent.

There's mine, and of course other characteristics will be revealed as the roleplay unravels.
You guys feel free to make a character now.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm

First of all I know it's a girl but admins is a boy!

Name: Scarlett Leigh Portman
Ethnicity (Country): Wales
Languages:Welsh,English,French.

Apperance
shoulder length ebony black hair,emerald green eyes,striking bone structure,lips like a dolls,she has an innocent but cheeky look to her,pale.
Abilities
smart,talented,good at making up plans in next to no time.
Weaknesses

she is enemic,and has a soft spot for anyone who takes the time to impress her even if there using her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am

Very good, that's right.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

This is mine i have thought of these characters for over a year, i know i say characters but I have merged them slightly. If this person doesn't come off as I hoped, the original characters would have killed me(if they were real).
This character has many meanings behind her and is very important to me.

Name: Quantraneco Vicky Snez
Apperance

Tall,with long thin legs, short blond hair (with black high lights) three scars on her thigh (a story behind every single one), and a scar on her right arm (7 inch give or take).

Laungueges: Hebrew(important), Swaheli, Russian and Greek (maybe more?) SHe can speak a bit of English bit makes mistakes.

Extra info: Honerable discharge from the army, two tours Afganistan and Israil.
Ethnicity: (Israil decendant from biological family) UK, from foster family.
Weaknesess: Other people in danger (she likes to play the hero). Is slightly schitzophrenic.

I'm really nervous because I have thought of them for years and I feel very highly of them/her. I may accidentally call her them, but that does link in with her partal scitzophenia.

she has been heart brocken (through engagment) and been tricked this is one of 2 ways why she doesnt she cant attach her self to people or trust people easily.
i forgot to add she has plenty of phd she good at forensic science and high up in mathematics (degrees from yale) and can pick locks and deactivate bombs (from afganistan tour) and can kick as at fighting using scissor kicks.

MONSTER LUNEY PARTY

Sx

Last edited by monster luney party on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm

someone comment on mine! please!!!!

MONSTER LUNEY PARTY

Sx
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Very good, as long as she isn't a Mary-Sue.
And Fisco could be teaching her English.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

cool i like the connection between the charecters
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 pm

i like yours monster lonney but i think pehaps it is a bit too detailed,not that that's a bad thing just saying that if it was a bookk then the reader may be bored also how come she has been engaged yet she is only 17? unless of course it happend in her home country where things like that are typicall. Apart fromm that I really like it especially the idea that there is a story behind each of her scars Smile verry good.

Can some one please comment on mine?
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

thanks ben. yes it was in her home country. and theres a story behind every scar
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

ok im glad you like my comments but can you please not use my real name i dont want the tiniest way posible that anyone can know it is me not because i am ashamed but i do not want to be used for any purposes.Even though it isverry unlikely
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay, that's fine, but what should I call you since your user name is your name? Smile
I could call you Fred. *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

name: johan amatiekoppleo pendlefridge
nationalatie: was borne in germany, german farther, gealic irish mother.
languiges: german, gealic, some english, knows bits of others.
stuff about him: quite shy, very clever, maths genius, plays the 'cello, somettims sensative, has been away from parents for some while, slightly mad. some times is gullable or halucanates rarly. not good memory
aperance: ashy white hair, pale skin, shallow blue eyes, pointed ears and greyish lips, all round ill looking. small and thin.
dislikes: fantisy, people the same age as him.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Doesn't like people the same age as him.

Well then I'll give you guys a clue about Tuesday.
SHE'S 9! It's decided.

Thankyou person with Spanish-like name, I was wondering how old she should be. bounce
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

...it's gealic.
so do you have two charictors? or one and a sidekick?

.?
(#)
grenade to blow people up.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

One so far, but Fisco's younger sister may apper soon.
And will no-one use capital letters!?
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 pm

no. mwahahahahahahah, i disobay the laws of grammer, and from there you can do nothing
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Look, I can edit your posts!
*Laughs*
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

hello person witha spanish name and welcome to facebook!
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

i mean we-are-so-weird! LOL! accident sorry!
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:18 pm

to admin (lowercase a) i can't see a differance, so, it's all fine in my book.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

If I could be bothered I would change it, I've cjanged some people's already.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

yes, of cause admin lower case a, but you shall never find the time to correct al mine!

from sarah - alien Smile Very Happy albino elephant
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm

*Laughs*
Is that a challange?
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 am

Name: Tuesday Veridis
Etnicity: English
Languages: English, Latin and thinks she can speak 'in tounges'.

Apperance

Small with wild slitted eyes. Scruffy curly blonde hair and small sharp teeth.

Abilities

Vicious and quick has a scary apperance when she's angry. She's a pyrokinetic (can summon fire) and fights without remorse.

Weaknesses

Like her brother, she has a short temper. She's so small that if she's against a really good fighter she doesn't have much of a chance. She suffers from extreme schitzophrenia and phicosis, basically she's compleatly insane. Her pyrokinesis is out of controll and she's easily influenced (just a bit of fire and something shiny).

Extra info: Loves to tease her brother and is masorchistic. She has several hallucinations.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 pm

charictar 2, you all know this one, or will one day,

death.

what more neweds be said, i am the death on this role play so far.

age - infanate
hobbys - erm...
abilities- think you kind of know
weakness -sometimes becoms too intrested
aperance - i will go for the classic, you can not see him untill you die, but can hear him sometims. scelatol, black robes, horse of bone, sithe, hour glass, ect.

other-
sometimes has contact with the insane or close to death, pr people he likes, has some powers for moveing small peices of reality, like time shifting (can take copany). shall soon be makeing aperances to our slightly special freinds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay characters.   Roleplay characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay characters.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next