The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm

((Okay. Have a nice tea.))
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Can we please go back to the fighting scene thanks and remember fisco what happened to scarlett!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 pm

((Wait so he just left her to die? *has mild problems with this* That doesn't sound like something he would do...))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:41 pm

((i think he was kind of being heroic in a 'one life against four' sort of thing Admin said it sounded mean but whas what he probably would have done. she'll be rescued, suposedly))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

((johan))
i hung there. waiting.
tuesday threw the scalpol and iyt hit my hand, i scrreamed but did not fall.
''ooh, it is like games at a fair! shoot the johan and deny him his freedom!'' tuesday sang.
''i...i have never been to a fair such as that!'' i gasped.
i thaughed mabey, now i had rested, i would be able to pull my self over the glass pane, but then i rememberd, my coat!
it was piled in the oposit corner.
it was a plane and simple disicion, freedom, or my coat.
the awnser was obviouse.... my coat!

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my signiture did not apear.)
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm

((carla me and admin discust this all at school there is a twist and who said she was dead?????))
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 pm

(( sorry Caitie I get mixed up seen as admin always calls herself Tuesday at school lol))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 am

((No problem. Smile Sorry, I got the impression she was going to be killed.))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm

((i have roleplayed twice, consecutivly, with only conversation in the midle, don't make me have to make it 3 times, please, someone? admin))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

((Fine *groans but doesn't mean it*))
((Tuesday))

Johan left down from the side for some unclear reason. He grasped for his coat, perhaps there was something valuable in there...
"I knew you wanted to play really Johan..." I could feel the thing in my bloodstream wear off slightly, as if I wasn't quite as strong, but I still liked the game.
I strode over and gave him as hug, as in a strong restarining grip.
"It's fun, very fun... Give the game a chance."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:17 pm

((johan))
she hugged me.
trying to drag me into her game.
thinking liberaly, i could not say no untill i had treid it. i had, i reminded my self, i realy truly had.
i put on my coat, unsure if i would be able to reach my pearch again, the coat was a heavy, black cloth.
the trolly was still in place. i could not see anyone monetering us, bbut that did not mean they were not...
i wondered if tuesday would leave me alone long enough for me to pile the trolly atop the operating table and climb up that.
it was worth a try.
i pushed the table over, persued by a hale of operatring tools, curtesy of tuesday. i just about managed to buiod the pile, but tuesday was becoming too close, there was no time to make it sturdy.
i leapt on top of it, leaping again for the wall. tuesday was telling me off, and soon began trying to pull me down by my leg.
my fingers closed aroung the glass edge. i tried to beg tuesday to climb, but befor she could talk, my pile fell beneeth me. i hung on, puling my self up. i had just about managed, when a scalpol hit me in the back of the head. i topled forward and over the wall, landing awkwadly on the viewing chairs.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 pm

((Tuesday))

That worm! That wriggling, slimey little...
If I could reach him now I really would kill him.
I could burn him to death but that would be last resort, I'd rather to kill him with my own hand grasping inside his squirming dieing little body before he took his last breath, so I jumped the way the boy had escaped, only he was slightly taller than me and the things piled up on the table would give him height, so I replied the instruments again, climbing and toppling from it a few times.
At one point I jumped for the top of the glass, but missed and fell onto the sharp instruments. I fell on a knife and my leg was bleeding. Masorchism is less strong when you hurt yourself, but I still convinced myself that I liked the pain, it was a kinfe, and knife pain was one of the best to hurt yourself with, underneath saw pain.
I shrieked as I tried to reach the glass again, this would be no use, I couldn't get to the ledge.
But simple matters of science could help me, and possibly kill us both.
It was a simple matter of fire and glass.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 pm

((johan))
the fall had knocked me unconciece, as i came around, it all felt warmer. i picked my self up, walking towards the back of the room, and the door.
then, somthing caut my eye, on a table to my left.
i knife. and not just any knife.
these were the items we had been confiscated.
tuesdays knife. i poceted it.
i heard tuesday scream. sudenly, there was smoke. the plaster walls were all alight. she was trying to escape.
i felt terible, but was also choking on smoke.she was trying to bring down the glass, but did not have ultimate controll over her power.
there was nothing i could do. she had trapped herseld in a burnig room.
wel, at least she would die, vengfuly and happy. but i could not leave. mabey she would bring down the viewing screen. and surly then, would greet me with hugs and joyful smiles.
i was better of getting out of here.
but i just stood.

((tea in a minuete, will probably have to go, so bye...))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

((Okay then, farewell for when you leave))
((Tuesday))

The problem with science is... there are so many variables. That's why I usually stuck with insanity and art.
The plan was to heat the glass then put the flame out so the rapidly cooling viewing screen would shatter, but things do not work like that...
The fire did not go out.
"Vanish!" I screamed at my own creation, clicking and commanding but these golden flames would not obay.
Masorchist and pyromaniac that I was, I did not fancy burning to death at this moment in time.
I tried to punch through the glass but it was hot, I could barely touch it, and smoke flooded into my nose and mouth, I was choking.
"Fisco, My. Prince, Joahan!" I growled more than pleaded.
I kicked at the glass, unable to see.
And let out the most piercing, childish, girlish scream that I could manage...
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm

((What did happen in the Fisco, Scarlett etc. scene?))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 pm

((scarlett has been captured by a guard and taken inside, and the others are still trying to get in))
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 am

((somebody pleeeeeze tell me what's goin' on.))
((Larry))
I was picked up by an immortal looking like person if you can imagine that. I was put down and I couldn't understand what he was saying. Carla was hit by Fisco's sword, and then he vanished. I got tired, realizing I was in the shaded rainforest floor for an hour straight. Smashing a security camera, I fell into a low-movement state, no longer holding the strength to stay reptile. A state of disorientation consumed me, as I searched my mind for high-energy animals that are native to the rainforest. The image of a Jaguar popped into my mind, and I morphed. Instantly, I was filled with energy, and sprang to my feet. The sun was in a different position, so I assumed I had been out for a while. I smelled smoke, and heared an ear-shattering scream, evidentaly female. My inferance is a girl burning to her doom is inside the scientist nut people building. I'm not a fan of letting people die, so I dash into the building,busting thrugh anything in my way, all the while the smell of smoke getting stronger.
((good? bad?))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 am

((Good, yes, I'll do something with that. Smile ))
((Fisco))

I would have gone after Scarlett... I would have, but I senced something.
When you had to survive for so long without parents you developed a 'mothers intinct' when it came to you little sister. And when your little sister's favorate pastime was burning some of your most precious possesions you learnt to know when there was fire nearby.
And I could pick out a shriek.
Larry, or I assumed the oversized cat was Larry, had gone ona ahead. Sencing the fire too perhaps? Or he'd heard something, animals had better sences than humans.
"Follow him," I growled to the others, they smell of smoke became more and more pronounced, I heard gentle shrieking, terrified panting almost. The type that happened when a huiman had been through so much they would be... driven to insanity, but it was far too late for that.
The flames had died down, but Tuesday was behind a wall of glass. Johan was in the same room as us, I would deal with him once I'd retrieved my sister.
Tuesday was sitting, curled in a ball, golden hair draped over her face and she was muttering, praying perhaps, but she didn't know how to pray.
"My sister." I greeted her through the barriar, she uncurled, stood up... Her eyes were still cat like and animalistic, her arms burnt, her hair singed.
Her stance was animalistic...
I shivered, she was beautiful, but she looked torn. Confused.
"Both." She whispered, taking a step back.
But I was too relieved, my sister was alive! I didn't heed the creeping shivering feeling creeping into the room, a familiar, cold, feeling...
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm

(((scarlett)))

The door shut as Fisco walked out. Oh no! surely she could not survive this now! She felt the cold metal bite into her neck and a single speck of blood land on her. But then the guard spun round to have a good look at Scarlett. " I never was one to waste a girl desperate for a big guy to take care of her down" Scarlett squeeled as he tied up her wrists and draped her over his shoulder.
How strange that he could speak English. He looked native and seemed like the sort of person to talk mumbo-jumbo. He kicked open a door and Scarlett squinted to see the bright light. Another suprise. What she saw made her gaw drop.
In the far end of the room was a huge throne decorated with all types of bones. Above It was a sort of coat of arms which showed a old man holding a new-born baby. It would have been normal had it not been for the dager being plunged into his head by a cloacked monster above. The blood ran down on to the baby almost fittingly where his ambilicle cord was being riped of by the monsters other hand. Below were the words:
Efallai y byddwch yn meddwl eich bod buddugoliaeth ond yn hwyr neu'n hwyrach i gyd yn dod yn ôl at yr hualau farwolaeth.
Scarlett reckognised them as her own language which was welsh it meant You may think you triumph but sooner or later all come back to the shackles of death.

A shiver ran down Scarletts spine. A crowd of workers scuried around like ant's fighting for the last food. It seemed they where prepairing for someone or something. The light's dimed and a cold breese slivered throught the room. Then it was dark. WHOOSH! A huge cloud of green fire litup the room and out of it steped the monster Scarlett had seen on the coat of arms and somewhere else she thaught. "so what is it that is so important!?!?!?!?!?" "A new arrival sire" the guard who still had me draped over his shoulder said putting my feet down firmly on the floor. "YOU BRAUGHT ME HERE FOR NOTHING MORE THAN A NEW SERVANT!?!?" A circle formed around me and all eyes where piercing deep into my soul. Without further notice a fire ball apeared in his hand and he hurled it at the guard. "AND AS FOR YOU!" He said as another appered, noticing what he was about to do I put my pams out facing him. He shot back against the wall and with his hood askewshowing his mangeled brains and black holes where eyes should be.

You could just about make outsome fear. "It's you!" he gasped " the girl! the threat" "A threat I asure you I am no freat I simply want to be gone" "She speaks the language of the dark angel!" There where gasps and everone exept scarlett and the 'monster' was against the walls waiting watching. "Your highness" he said bowing and soon enough everyone else too bowed. "Now my ruler and I hope still feeind? take your place beside me as my ruler and my wife" Scarett was completely
amazed and could not move. Where had these powers come from and why more importantly did these people see her as therir ruler?
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

((scarlett, is the monster death again? i will post as him when i am sure.
johan))

she was going to br burt alive.
had that been mne in there, she would have died with joy, laughing and mezmorizied by the flames. yet simpathy was unavoidable.
i had finaly gathered the corauge to leave.
and that, is when her brother came striding in, on the oposit side of the room. he had seen me. he hated me.
i had done nothing.
he stood, staring at his sibeling for a few moments, he then picked up a chair from the viewing ringand threw it forward with great force into the wal of glass.
a great web of shattering cracks erupted from the point of impact. one more swing and there was a sizeable hole.
he pulled his loved sister through and hugged her, befor draging her out of the burning room.
i called after him.choking on the smoke, i caled and began running after them.
if he shut the door now...
''fisco you...!'' i called, forgetting the english word, ''fisco you...flaming, blidy idiot! you...''
i burst into tears, running, leaping over the chairs.
i reached the door, just as it was closing.
free.
almost.
fisco strode quickly ahead. quantrineacco and carla came around the corner, flaling there arms and pointing down the coridoor, ''well, esxuse me, '' carla shreiked, ''but i don't have no powers! we couldent follow him, because we lost him! can ya hear me through those greasy locks o' youres?''
quantraneacco nodded and both the girls began shuving arguments down fisco's throught.

tuesday skipped slowly behind singing mornfully.
'''ere, fire face.'' i whispered.
''you mean me? mr. johan?'' she glared, turning around.
''no, i meant the other mentaly deranged phyromaniac.''
she looked around her.
i sighed, taking her hand, ''what i mean is...'' i took her knife out of my pocket, '',missing somthing?''
she chased me back down the coridoor. fisco turned and treid to summon her.
the smoke was now thicker, seeping out from under the operating theatre door.
''would you die for youre lovely knife?'' i mocked, ''would you die? because you will, unless someone can provide me my 'cello!''
i stoped and turned, she continued to charge at me. i growled. how much damage she had caused me. how i hated her.
i tried again to turn and run from her, but my coat became twisted under my foot, i turned and fell on her.
clenching her knife. i fell right on to her stomach.
she did not push me off.
she did not move, and nor did she grasp for her knife.
''get up.'' i snarled, pusjinger her away. the knife ratled along the floor, leving a thin, red trail.
''GET UP!'' i screamed.
she did not.
fisco's endless sprint towards us, finaly ended.
he kenlt by her side. muttering, and begging.
he looked up at me, dropping her twitching hand.
i threw my self at her, grasping my hands around her kneck, screaming at her, ordering the body to move, taering at her being.
fisco threw me off, holding me by my shoulder.
he may have loked noble, and acted in as reserved, brittish manor. but evern these type of people had feelings.
he hit me hard in the face. screaming insult at me.
i turned and ran, i had no idea what had happened.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm

((Eek, my dear little Tuesday))
((Tuesday))

My knife, in my stomach, I felt my knife plunge into my chest.
I wasn't dead, not yet, but I was close.
All for the sake of a knife and a 'cello.
Fisco had hurt my murderer, and seemed in turmoil.
Finally I would know what would happen after death, and dispite the cliche, I did want to say goodbye, a final word, but it wouldn't come, blood spilt from my stomach and all I could do was watch, motionless.
And fancy it to be Johan, had this been his plan all along..?
I waited for something to happen, for my spirit to rise or something, but I was merely there, paralized, this was death...
Fisco siezed the knife from my stomach and tried to plunge it into himself, but too many people stopped him.
That was final proof that Romeo and Juliet did indeed have bipolar disorder.
"No!" Carla cried out, trying to tear Fisco from my dead body, he hit her away.
After a second Fisco's expression at my body was dull and confused.
"What happened?" He said, looking dimly at my body.
The others seemed confused, this was all very sick and amusing, only I had a niggling feeling it was at my expence...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm

((death))
the girl had been braught to her knees befor me, i encoraged her to stand.
''youre highness..'' i smiled, ''my queen of the night. you shall be no servant, you shall have thrust upon you, the best life death can offer!''
''esxuse me sir..'' she was awfully ploite, ''but i do not think i am dead...''
i sat on my thrown. i did not genaraly do this, as it suggested cliche.
i clicked my fingers, forcing her down to sit beside me, ''well, if you be a good mortal, and wish exaptionaly hard...'' i smiled.
she did not.
''i understand, you may want to leave this blasted forest and freturn to youre family...'' i said, ''but that can be sorted, '' i stood, ''kill the family! burn the forest!....joking, only joking, do not worry.''
she seemed unsettled. was i being disrespectfull?
''well, i am afraid i have duty to atend to. feel free to tag along...'' i bowed low, ''my mistress.''

within a matter of seconds, we stood back with her former freinds.
''fisco!'' she called.
''they do not hear or see you. this is my buisness you see...'' i grinned.
she looked up at me, as if chalenging me, ''no... what buisness?''
i covered her eyes with my boney fingers, alowing her to see the events that were about to acure.
johan ran at the other end of the coridoor, persued by tuesday.
''stay.'' i comanded, ''erm...please stay''.
scarlett stood as i swept down the coridoor towards the children.
sudenly, johan tripped and fell on tuesday, ''now, wasent that unexpected?'' i smiled mischeviosly.
my queen began to scowel.
she did not like my methords? my job?
soon the rest of the unweary group were crowded around the younger sister of fisco.
i kissed johan on the forehead, ''it is not youre fault. you did nothing.''
with that, the memories of johans departure, his tormenting of the girl and the eventual fall bagan to unravel and disapear inside his head like a lage ball of memorie string, sat upon by the cat of fate (again, my own simalie).
he did not remember.
''tell her to wake up, she is being lazy, it is all her fault, she is being such a drama queen when you were the one who went through it wall! she tried to turn you into a masochist! she set the place on fire! she stole youre 'cello! and they all pity her! tell her to get up...'' i whispered to the boy.
ah, the brillient ways of magic combined with manipulation.
i wandred back ovr to my queen.
she loked distraught.
''how..?'' she muttered, ''every day? how do you stand it? how...? how could you!'' she was now crying.
''well!,'' i piped, ''if that's how youre going to be... i say enjoy you lasyt minuets of sorrow and true human emotion! because it's going to happen to you! and when it does, you will enjoy it! and you will assist me!''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm

((Tuseday))

I felt for the first time in my life some distress.
My Prince was supposed to come, when I died he was supposed to come, and he had not!
But he wsa here, I could feel it, though he would not show himself to me.
I could not speak so I thought so loudly the gods must be able to hear.

Oh with whom do you play with? I hissed inside my head, both loving and hating what was happnening. That was the think about being masochistic, you both loved and hated what was happening, while loving the fact that you hated it, and willing that it wouyld happen more.

The other mortals? They can not survive without my brother in his right mind, and there is a little genetic disorder that they don't know he inherited. What connects him to me both. Or my brother himself? He is not so much of a masochist that he enjoys his own depression. Or me, as there is part of me that hates this and this is the part that the sadist likes.
Or do you humour another?
ANSWER ME!

Fisco had taken the knife from himself and turned it on my sweet sweet murderer. I supposed if I was to die I should have the best death, and I had recieved it.
Murder, blood spilling, so rich, so fresh from the heart.
I laughed, this must be love, red sticky gooey love.
And if it was love, indeed, it seemed we couldn't survive without it.

I doubted love will have made the floor cleaners very happy however...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 pm

((johan))
i may have run, but there was no where to go.
why had fisco hit me? was he that protective? was i not aloude to disturbe his sisters sleep with my breath? was that it!?
i turned back and whent to stand by quantraneacco.
she nuged me aside. carla glared.
where was the funeral! why was everybody so broody?
''johan,'' carla said slowly, ''you can't just pretend that you have done nothing! and...''
quantrineacco stoped her from speaking and pushed me out of there gathering.
there were tears runnig down fisco's pretty face.
he lay back, watching the blood glint on his sisters knife.
i gasped, had he killed her? his own sister!
i ripped the knife from his fingers, ''look at me!'' i screamed, hurling the knife into the smoke, ''do you just lie here whilst there is fire afoot! move! move the stupid girl!''
fisco stood, ''tell me, '' he spat, ''HOW CAN ANY MORE DAMAGE BE DONE TO HER!'' her wraped his fist around my throught, holding me against the wall. i struggled to breathe, glaring into his beutifull eyes as he bore his way through anything i might have to say. he was bent on revenge, and did not care.
''carla get me that knife!'' he screamed.
''no fisco, that won't solve anything, plus, he threw it back there! even if i wanted to go along with youre crazy plan, i'd drown in the smo...''
''CARLA I DON'T CARE! I SAID GET ME THE KNIFE!''
''yeh? and i said i'm not goin' to! it'sot goin' to solve anything!''
''well,'' fisco smiled sinceraly, ''it will solve the problem of this little rat being alive!'' he raised his hand.
''what,'' i managed to say, ''the hell did i do!''
quantrineaco caught fisco's fist, glaring, ''he'll suffer, soon enough. he's a kid, murder is a lot to take on.''
fisco dropped me.
mureder?
''wha...'' i began. fisco swung round, his fist impacting my nose. i fell barely conciece, and bleeding.
carla put a hand on his shoulder.
''just kiss him already!'' i piped.
''don't push youre luck ,kid. or i'll go back for the knife...'' she spat.

((might have to go in a bit))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 pm

((Fisco))

There was a reason people like me were called manic depressents.
And when one was both manic and depressed your peers had something to worry about...

I just wanted to kill, to kill something, to do something.
I couldn't even kill that murderus, sadistic little rat, he who killed my little sister.
I had to die, there was nothing else I could do.
"Fisco..." Carla said gently, trying to get me to move away from the flames that were still sputtering.
I hugged my sister closer, staining myself with blood and her body with tears.
"I can bring her back." I muttered franticly, Carla seemed to think she had misheard me.
"You're speaking too quickly Fisco, ya' tell me what you were sayin'."
I shook my head, I MUST be able to bring her back, I just knew it.
I placed my hand in her wound, covering myself more with blood, the others seemed facinated, a collective held breath.
I knew she would come back!
"Awake my darling," I cried onto her chest, but not a movement did she make, the child didn't stir.
But I had felt so godlike, why couldn't I bring her back?!
"She's not alive!" I growled, shaking blood from my hands in rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next