The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

((johan))
i picked u some sort of slicing wire, ''entre string section''

((sorry, got to go)).
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 am

((Pssst Admin no one knows his name is Larry yet. You might want to edit that. Carla))

"My God," Fisco muttered, walking over to us with Scarlett in his arms. Dang it! I was NOT happy about this, but I made it look like I had no opinion of him holding a girl...Or at least tried....
Well, what. I don't have an opinion of him holding a girl...Do I...
No. I don't.
That settles it.
Augh who am I kidding-
No! You don't Carla, so quit talking to yourself you bumbling idiot.
...Okay, if you put it that way...

"How many girls you gunna' carry today, tough guy?" I teased Fisco after he asked a few questions to the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 am

((Larry. Yeah, he never actually said what his name was...))

"Shhh. Gaurds. How good are you at fighting. Carla doesn't want any deaths, but knocking them out shouldn't harm them, and you could blend right in and when we go to fight them we could take them by suprise," Fisco said.

"First of all, I'm Larry Thornhaven. Second, name any animal in modern sosciety."
"You'd need to blend in. An animal of the rainforest; anaconda, perhaps?" Fisco smiled a small, grim smile.
"Good choice" I said a wild grin on my face. He was facially stunned as well as his companions as I slowly began morphing into a reasonably large anaconda. "I think I qualify," I said, feeling my skin melt into scales...
I soon was a mass of hissing scaly cold-blooded muscle on the rainforest floor.
"Honey, you're creepin' me out," Carla said, obviously repulsed. I would have grinned if I could.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 pm

((Eeek sorry, that's what being tired does to you. *Grins*))
((Fisco))

I smiled sheepishly at Carla.
"Well you could carry her if you wanted to."
The boy- Larry- was morphing, I had seen some strange things, one being my little sister setting alight whole string section, I never took her to an orchestra again, but this was something that I had never encountered.
"Go to the gaurds and lie low. We'll make outselves seen and you can suprise them from behind." I looked at him curiously, wondering if he was geneticly exact to an actual snake, and if he could even understand me.
"Got that?" I asked weakly, the sneke slithered away, so I hoped so...
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

((Tuesday))

"Ooh goodie!" I squealed. "Then we shall both play." I clapped my hands and the fire came again, but it sputtered and kept dieing, this room had a chill to it. The atmosphere and emotions of others around me affected my power, not just the composure of myself.
I cocked my head, looking at Johan.
"Perhaps we should string the instrument..." He growled and I jumped back a few steps, nervous adrenaline pulsing through my bloodstream, I imagined it to be yellow, yellow like oil mingled in the red. All through my blood...
I gave a sharp toothed grin, holding the scalpel in my cold, little hands. I tested the sharpness on my ring finger, sharp, like a craft knife, made for slitting tissue and cartalidge without spoiling it.
"A saw would rip your skin to mince, but this will cut you into neat little sections. I shall place your organs in a circle and sit in the middle painting all over my hands in your blood."
I stepped forwards, not too close, but enough so if I reached I could reach Johan's weapon.
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

((Gemima))

I couldn't take my eyes off him when he shifted. Larry, I mean. It was weird, made my skin shiver, but fascinating. I wasn't too fond of what he'd become, but the fact that he'd changed into it from human was...wow. I was snapped out of it by what Fisco said next: "Go to the gaurds and lie low. We'll make outselves seen and you can suprise them from behind."

"Wait!" I started, a little too loudly. I quietened, and started again. "So we go out there and just proclaim our presence..." I trailed off. Larry had already gone anyway. When we were far away, it didn't really seem so scary. I didn't even know who these peri-whatever people were. I don't know. What I do know is that I suddenly really don't want to meet them.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I noticed Gemina was looking a bit nervous. She played on my sympathies, and I went over and put an arm around her shoulders in a hug. "You okay, Gemina?"
"I'm okay, but thanks."
I shook my head. "No you're not. You're lookin' confused and scared. Guess what, so are we all; Fisco's just better at hidin' it," I chuckled. "And so am I. I'm not used ta' this setting either- ya' shoulda' seen the fuss I put up before you joined," I said, trying to remember those few days ago. I looked at her and smiled. "You ain't alone, girlfriend, just know that." I hoped I had comforted her at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

"Go lam leew mow moo nee how." That's what I heard. Try being a snake sometime, where the only organ you have to listen is your tongue. Clear English will sound like Swahili.
He said something about lying low and gaurds, from what I gathered. So, of course, I slithered off to the gaurds that they were talking about. Well, if you're a snake in a rainforest, it's the same as walking into an all-you-can-eat buffet for free. Little sweet-tasting creatures are EVERYWHERE! Then, I hear talking. These burly men are by a door of sorts. This must be the place. Or somewhere near it. I still didn't know what was going on. Why are we here? What awaits us behind the door? Why am I doing this? This isn't a very healthy enviernnment for an ADHD person, but it could be worse. It's not like there are bio-scientist-nut people in there... Then a voice says inside the door something about adrenaline, shots, and chemicals. Or maybe there is. Then the gaurd says somthing about chemicals, some Johen person, and tuesday. A hang-out time or somthing with his friend on tuesday? Who has time to hang out in the rainforest? Maybe the group behind me knows. As I slithered to the group, I smiled as I heard a scream behind me, and "Snake!!!!!!" being screamed by the gaurds.

Last edited by Perry on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm

((johan))
i listend to the girls beutiful description. she planned to avisatate me, to destroy me. the controllers would not like that.
sudenly my palms began to sweat and i dropped the slicing wire. i felt the blood drain from my face. i held my emptie hands infront of me, as if pleading. no. i did not plead. then why did i do it?
again i began to shiver. tuesday laughed, gentaly stroking my forhead with the scalpol.
it must have been the drugs. tuesdays system was quite obviosly stronger than mine, but mine was sensible.
i knew what was about to hapen...
she tapped my forhead and i topled backwards, shaking on the floor.
''fine, if you will not fight, i will do the world a favor...'' she moved closer, she was going to sit on my stomach and cut me to peices.
''don't.'' i managed to mutter.
''awww, are you scared? well it is youre own fault. you belive you will disapeat into nothing when there is realy very much more...'' she pinned me down and sat on me, i managed to rolle over, throwing her off.
i stood, still shaking.
''no,'' i growled, ''i meant, don't sit on me, for reasons which are about to become obvious...''
she did not understand. she still thought me to fear death.
''dear child, as long you have lead youre life properly, there is nothing to fear.'' she mimiked, pating me ojn the back.
''sorry...'' i managed to mutter, before throwing up a gooey, drug induced mass of hay and water, all over her ankles.
now, there were many thins tuesday enjoyed, that other peiple found repulsive, this, however, semed not to be one of them...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 pm

((death))
the mortals had come ever so close to recapturing there prize. only a few guards and bolts stood in their way now. well, thats if you do not count mr. death as an obstical....
i was not on there side, but neither was i against them. you could not take sides when desiding fate.
the boy who could change his form had turned into a lage snake, slowly making his way towards the guards.
the rest waited.
inside the building, johan had thrown up on tuesday, now, i had seen and caused a lot on things, but that, must have been one of the worst.
i lay on my uncorporial stomach, watching the snake glide. eventualy, i picked him up, the poor animal did not know what had hit him.
i bacame visable and the reptile begain to flail, streatching it's vast jaws at me. ''do not bother mortal, i be as dead as one can get, i will not harm you...''
he probably could not hear me, so i set him down, and watched him on his way.

>-<:~~~~~~

((^larry))

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 pm

((Fisco))

I felt a shiver run through me, as if the spectre had emerged again, but so far so close.
"Forward," I commanded, drawing my sword. "These are bad people, do all that is neccasary to get in."
I ran up to the gaurds, Larry had coiled himself around a leg.
I knocked one on the head with the hild of my sword, careful not to do too much damage.
"Careful!" I heard Carla squeal. "Don't hurt them too bad Fisco!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 pm

((Gemima))

"I'm okay, but thanks." Natural instinct, to hid my feelings. Shame I wasn't so great at keeping them off my face. Part of me was cross that Carla could read me so easily, but at the same time, it was nice to know that "You ain't alone, girlfriend," as Carla put it.

Larry had dissapeared completely now, but he must be visable to the guards as I could hear their shouts of alarm. I wasn't surprised: he had been a really big snake. I looked to Fisco. Was this our que?

Apparently so. Fisco'd set off through the trees. Larry was curled around one of the guards, and Fisco was busy knocking one out with his sword. What could I do?

Then the idea came to me. I crept up behind the guard tht Larry was terrorising, and laid my hand on his shoulder. He turned, and I panicked; nothing was happening. I focused more, trying to remember what I'd done with that tree, and the plant. I imagined his energy as a golden cloud, and imagined it was flowing into me. I was working! As soon as he fell unconcious, I snatched my hand away, not wanting to do any lasting harm. He fell to the ground with a thunk.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm

((death))
there had only been a couple of guards, but they were only guarding the guards that were guarding the door. so, the group stepped over the 'unconcience' bodys of the hench men, scanning the area for any more.
there was no visablr building, realy. that would be too obviose. it was mostly submerged in the ground, only erupting enough for a singlr story enterance, and even that was coverd in foilige...and stealthy security mesurs...
heat sensors would have been no god, for small birds and animals came in lavish preportions, and for the same resons, tripwires and lazor sensors would be pointless.
there was a camera.
fisco stopped the group, none of them were sencless, or blind.
the camera hung in a near by tree, pointing the oposit direction.
larry, being a snake, quite eisily scaled the tree and put the camera out of use.
who ever was monetering it would probibly be quite used to animals disrupting the machinery, but no doubt, he would come out to put it right.
the group quickly hurried along.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Oh man, oh man. The fight was on, and we ran out of the shadows at the guards like shades. I yelled at Fisco not to hurt them too badly, but he didn't answer.
I gasped as a guard ran at me. "Come 'ere, kid!"
But then he tripped , and fell flat on his face. I looked up to see Gemina drawing back her foot.
"Thanks," I breathed, and got up quickly. So was the dude.
He got up and kicked her legs out from under her like that breakdance move I'd seen on television.

Ohhhhh, fighting was like dancing? Oh honey, I can do that.

And I did, except with punches and kicks. That guy had a black eye and a bloody nose when I was through with him.
"Carla, what are you doing?"
"Uhh, fightin'?"
"Look out!"
I turned my head and got hit. I felt the impact of whacking into something....I saw Fisco with his sword glinting in the sunset light...
I got up again which must have been a few minutes later, feeling fine. It was done and the guards were on the rainforest floor.
We found a camara, and Larry crushed it with his coils. Whew.

Last edited by CaitieBug on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

((This is in a bit of the wrong order, but I think it's alright, kinda))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 pm

((admin, i posted as johan on the other page, i think))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm

((Ewwww! Mr Death...!))
((Tuesday))

I squealed, quite like a girl, as Johan heaved up the half dijested contents of what he had recently eaten. I shook my feet of at him, slightly repulsed, and slightly less in the mood for killing.
Hopefully my mood would be rectified.
"Wht did you do that!" I squealed.
Johan appered to be queasy but also slightly amused.
"Why?!"
I scraped my feet off on the wall and a bit of hay flew off back into the yellow pool from whence it came.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:48 pm

((johan))
she was still mentaly bent on killing me.
oh dear. that was a shame, since i nolonger was...
i treid to run, but the room was circiler and pit like, the walls were white and unclimbable, glass viweing screens in places.
surly, they would save me, or the whole test would be pointless!
she was dancing around with her scalpel. ''i can play all day!'' she sang, ''you seem out of tune, it may help if i cut you up and burn you...''
''you realy know nothing of musical instrument repair do you,'' i smiled. but it was no joke, she would kill me. even if she wasent under the influence of drugs!
this was hell, soon it would be over and i would be dead.
i looked up at her, ''what do you belive hapens when you die?''. it was not that i cared, only that are philasophical discisions seemed usualy to last a while...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm

((Tuesday))

"I-" I faltered, taken by suprise. He was testing me, and Fisco taught me all the important things I needed to know, and this was important, so surely I should know.
I realised I wasn't sure, but something had stuck somewhere in my brain, though I wasn't sure.
"Is there a man, and he collects you up in his big lot of clouds, and if you are bad he will shame you and shout at you?" I frowned.
Yes, this is what I had been told.
But I didn't understand it.
"Will he shout at me?" I carried on frowning, and voiced my thoughts. "But Fisco did not tell me this, and Fisco dioesn't worru about the big man, but that must be because he knows what the big man is, and can avoid his shouting."

I was incredibly confused, no one had told me any other theory about what happened after you died, and that the answer wasn't concrete...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

((johan))
''people say there is no such thing as 'nothing', but there has to be. for example, what does cold porrige taste like, what you would score in a mathmatics GCSE, and what i belive happens when you die, '' i finished, rembering to aknowlage other peoples beliefs. ''when you die, youre brain fails, your brain holds who you are, your personality. so i belive that fails also.''
she quite obviously did not enjoy hearing me speak.
''so surly our whole lives ar pointless then, we live to entertain and serve other beings who will to wither and... die!...'' she again took out the scalpol.
''pretty much, also, violence is bad!'' i screamed, as we ran in circles, her pesuing me like a cat in a barrel of fish, all of the other fish being lethal whepons.
i was tierd, to tierd to cope.
i had always wonderd, who would murder a child. and now i knew, the tye of person she grew up to be.
there were tears of exagstion streaming down my face. for a healthy boy to die at this age was against nature, and a waste.
i looked for means of escape, the glass viewing screens were tough and too high to climb, and the rest was just white, plaster walls.
there was an operating table and a tray of instruments. all of which could be used to my disadvangage.
''would you kill me if you were not drugged?'' i whimperd.
she laughed, ''am i drugged? hard to tell...isent it.''
yes, she would kill me no matter what the circumstances. i turned my back on her, she thsught ths rude. i might as wel give up, so i sat down on the operating table.
''fine, play you sily game. but do not toucht my fingers, i need those to play the 'cello.''.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm

((Tuesday))

Johan was wrong, I was wrong, but something happened when you die.
He was giving me a free reign... but I found this strange. Not what I wanted.
I sat by the boy, he shivered slightly under my touch.
I ran the scalpel's cold cruel metal over the boy's chest,
"Is this where the soul lies..?" I whispered, and knocked him hard on the head with the blades blunt handle. "Or in here?!" I snapped.
The boy blinked as I recoiled. I did not like fee reigns, and I knew the one thing that would alter this chilling, quite lethargic state.
I rested a bare hand on his.
"You have a chance." I whispered, before seizing his digits and putting them into my mouth. I bit hard.
This would be fun if he didn't react or not, I'd always wondered what human would taste like. I tried to draw blood, I bit down hard.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 pm

(((((scarlett)))))

We marched towards the perimere building with Parry slithering ahead of us. I had been quiet recently and was eiger to retain my place back in the group. Ignoring the terrified squeels of Carla I went in for the kill. I must have been too cocky because soon enough I was being held down sword out of my hand. I kicked scratched and punched but when I had too many deep gashes on my hands I gave up.

One guard hauled me over his shoulder and took me in through a door Fisco heard my screams and came running after me .
The guard put a knife to my throat and threatened to cut it Fisco looked puzzeled and sad.
"I'm sorry" he said eye's filling with tear's and left. "FISCO!" I screamed " FISCO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" and then he was gone. I felt the blade biting into my skin and a simgle spec of blood lad on my chest ...................
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:16 pm

((johan))

it was wrong to give up on life.
she was biting me, trying t make me rebel.
but you can only rebel against those who are better than you, so it was inpossible.
she sat me up, like a baby. there was music in my head, there always was.
though this was not elgar, nor was it bach and it was not even beethoven. it was my minds own creation, better than all of them. lord, she was tyrning me into a masachist!
no, that was not true. i loved the music, not her.
but the music was not even there, some would argue.
but music was my soule, if anybody had one, it was there untill i dies, aparently.
i began to cry, where was my 'cello!
i stood and ran from her, jumping at the walls, it was all useless.
suden claudtraphobia. i was desprate. my 'cello was more to me that maything, any 'celo was.
this imaginary musyc was racing as i ran, blinded with fear. fear of nothing.
tuesday stood, laughing, bewilerd.
i pushed the troly up agaist the viewing sreen and jumped up onto it, trying to reach the outside.
the patients in the theatre were not meant to get up and leaop for freedem.
my fingers closed around the thick glass edge of the top.
i hung there.
tuesday laughed, ''you will never get out!''
but i would.
she threw the instruments at me.
i would not fall, but i could not climb.
the music died.
silence.

((i may have to go for tea in a minuet))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:19 pm

((Okey buts incredibly hard to type when your hands don't work.))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

((i said (on another thread) ...otherwise.

got to go now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next