The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

((Fisco))

I smiled at Carla as she convinced everyone to get up.
We were close, very close.
"There will be gaurds, stay together, fight, kill, kill..."
We walked until we could see the gaurds.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 pm

wait a minute...kill?
"Fisco," I said, catching up to him as we walked in step, "I'm not killin' anybody, ya' hear?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

((Fisco))

I was shivering slightly, nervous... Strange...
"I have to slaughter them, to shed their blood." I was trembling, drawing my sword.
"They took Tuesday and I will kill them." I growled.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I placed a hand on his sword arm, and he looked up, obviously startled at the guesture. "Fisco, you don't have to kill them, you know. I thought we were going in stealth-like. Let's go with that."
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

((Scarlett))

I woke up to the frantic scream's of a girl. 'Tuesday's been found I see' I thaught in my head."please can yo-" But my word's where cut short at the sight of a terified Carla clutching her throat "ew!ew!EW!" she was screaming. She had swallowed a spider! I tried as hard as I could to not laugh but in the end I had to run in to the not too distant woodland, I let out my laughter there perhaps too loud but she was still screaming so nobody heard me. Carla being the center of attention really was a good thing sometime's.

I thaught back to when we first arrived, that strange little cello-obsesed boy who I had really conected with where had he gone?
I really had missed a lot while I had been losed, the last time I saw Tuesday I was pulling her hair in the wood's. I remember how Fisco used to act toward's me when we we're so close like brother and sister or perhap's even more. But now that Carla had come he had prefered the gentle when she wanted to be but none the less firey tempered new girl I guess she exelled me at most but there was no denying that the relationship between me and fisco was certainlly diffrent to that of Fisco and Carla one was freindship and one I believed was love who had which relationship i knew not.

I turned walking back to camp in a slightly happier mood only to be crushed Imediately after when I saw Carla reach for Fisco's arm and whisper something gently to him, I guess I already knew It was her but at least I could still hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm

((Oooooooohhhh Smile Nice one. ))
(Carla)

Fisco opened his mouth to say something, but then we both looked up to the girl I knew as Scarlett. I withdrew my hand from his arm as fast as lightning itself and promptly felt my face get hot. I hated blushing easily!
"Honey, it ain't whatcha' think," I said, shaking my head. "But I s'pose we'd waste even more time by s'plainin', so I guess we should move out then. If you don't mind," I said, shrugging and nodding toward Fisco. I sure as heck am not going to issue orders. That wasn't my place. I may be stubborn, but I knew who was leader. He nodded back and glanced at Scarlett.
"Let's go."
And go we did.

Last edited by CaitieBug on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

((johan))
tusday did not awnser.
''fine, do not tell me about you.'' i pouted. ''i only think it is better to be locked in a room with sombady i know at least. phth!' i spat.
''you were better when you talked funny.'' tusday moand.
''what, i am german? is that it? it is not funny it is....'' once again i was met with a punch in the lip, ''ththtat, ish reawly not funny!''
tusday giggled, ''thats more like it!''.
''wewl, i shee dey have not dwowned oo latley, what ish wong oo think?'' once again she did not awnser, just laughed hystericly at my lisp. it was not fair.

the tray of hay came and went, but neither of us were taken out of the cage. though i did not wilto be tortured, i could not help wondering what they were planning. the swelling on my lip went down, thankfuly, tuesday did not notice.
''i'm bored!'' tusday anounced.
''no, you are tuesday.'' i replied curtly.
''what i mean is, '' tuesday continued, ''this is becoming dismal.''
i now realised she had not been proposing a change of name, but infact speaking the obviouse truth.
i laghed rather loudly.

after glaring at me for quite some time, tuesday began to hum.
''what do you sing? i can harmonise!'' i blurted. so this is what it had come to, harmonised humming.
''i sing songs, why, what do you sing?''
again i did nit get her sarcasm, ''alto.'' i replied.
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Carla very kindly woke me up by screaming to the high heavens. If that didn't get us noticed, I don''t know what will. Turns out she had a spider in her mouth. At least the blood was gone.
We were going on the move again. I didn't want to get up. All my energy from the previous night had evaporated. If it was possible to feel more tired after sleeping, that's what I felt. The rest of them were already up, so I dragged myself off the 'bed' (otherwise known as the floor) and gave myself a brush down.
When we were all up again, at Fisco's word, we set off.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

((Larry))

As the group passed, I tried to pinpoint the select few I reconized. I had been stalking them for at least 2 days now. The "Fisco" fellow I had nipped caught my eye immediatly. Then there was this southern girl that was with him that day. Confronting them without arousing suspision that I was a threat was going to be difficult. I thought on this as I crouched in the bush, watching them. Perhaps I could turn into what I was two days ago, I thought to myself, smiling as I morphed into the wolf puppy that had been me when I had been discovered by Fisco.
Here goes everything, I thought, stepping out of my cover. I braced myelf for the horrid taste as I licked his hand.
"Augh!" He jumped, hand immediately going for his sword. I yelped as I saw the shiny blade come out.
"Hey!" the girl with wild red head fur chirped, "It's that wolf! Don't chu' remember him?"
"Ah," Fisco said slowly, sliding the metal back to its place. I became aware of the many other's eyes on me. Morphing into a wolf puppy had not really been the best idea...
"You've seen it before?" A voice from another girl reached my perked ears.
I didn't know what would come next. Should I assume my real human form? It would attract unwanted attention, but I already had that...
I morphed into human. And their faces were priceless.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm

((Hahaha, my bro's first RP post. xD ^^^^^^))
(Carla)

OH MY GOSH DID THAT WOLF JUST CHANGE INTO A GUY??? A cute guy...
The boy chuckled and dusted himself off. No one said a word; all our faces were frozen in disbelief.
I was the first to recover. "WHAT WAS THAT???!!!!"
He looked at me like I had three heads. "Shape-shifting," he replied simply. Wow...
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 pm

There we were tending to our everyday duty's when out of nowhere, or so it seemed, a wolf puppy came giddyly skidding into the camp it leapt up and licked Fisco's hand!
We all just stood still, amazed, and then it turned into a human!

"WHAT WAS THAT!" Carla exclaimed
"shape-shifting" he said as if it were normal. Before I could even breath I fainted.......
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 pm

^^^^^(((((Scarlett)))))^^^^^
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

((death))
the groups progress sudenly halted.
they had gatherd around a new mwmber of the 'gang'.
a wolf? wolfs did not live in the amazon!
i mused over this momenterily. the puppy eventualy spread into it's rightfull form, a human boy.
some gasped, others fainted (others being scarlet) and fisco smiled slightly and urged the group to hurry.
''so, em, where we going?'' asked the boy as they were marched further into the forest.
quantrineacco explained to him how fiscos sister and some forgin boy had bee taken and how this was all some sort of test.
''and what about that girl on the floor? will she catch up?'' the boy pointed at scarlett, lying on the floor a few meters behind.
fisco overheard. tutting, yhe forsook his lead and ran back for scarlett.
it did not take him more than a few seconds. he seemed to be carrying a lot of girls recently.
scarlet awoke with a start and was set down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

((come on tewsday! johan is feeling lonley!))
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

"Shape-shifting."

((Gemima))

Outwardly, I didn't show any sign of being surprised, or scared, but my eyes, I'm sure, displayed my feelings inside. A shapeshifter... Like something out of a storybook, something that defied all logic. I loved it. It was fascinating, and yet, at the same time, completely weird.

Scarlett had fainted, pathetic girl. It was just a shapeshifter, after all. Just a shapeshifter... I laughed out loud, not realising that I had. Now there's something you don't hear every day. But, despite the new meber of our group, there was no time to rest, and we were on the move again, Fisco carrying Scarlett. We'd not gone far when Scarlett woke up, and was put on the floor. I sat too, feeling tired, as I'd not eaten this morning. A strange looking plant was nearby, and my fingers automatically found its stem. I felt revived, but the plant didn't. It was wilted, and tinged with brown. What had happened? It wasn't like that when I'd sat down. It was only after... It was me.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm

((Tuesday))

I hummed along with Johan, trying to forget the insane boredom drilling into my skull.
The humming turned into a screeching on my part.
"That is not music," johan told me, "You sing sopra-"
"Shut up." I growled.
Johan shut up, for about 5 seconds.
"Are you so fickle that you wish to make art and then suddenly stop?"
"I'm always making art." I growled, pressing my ear against the wet stone of the cell and dampening my clothes. Soon it would chill me right down to the bone and I would feel as numb as purgutory.
"That is not art," Johan said pointedly.
"I disgree." I whispered, shivering.
"I see it not,"
"You see art, you hear it, you taste it, you smell it... But very rarely do you feel art." I told him. "Paintings, music, cookery, they all give you sences, but this art..."
I dug my nails into the flesh of my wrist. It didn't draw blood, but it would if I persisted.
"Art is enjoyment. You can hardly enjoy that, causing pain, to yourself or others."
I would prove to Johan that was not true, snaking my arm around him and pinching his flesh between my grasping fingers.
The boy squealed in pain, trying shake me off.
"What do you feel?" I snarled.
"Pain! Ged off," He tried to push me away.
"Describe it idiot! I snapped. "Does it pulse, or scream. Does it burn like the tounges of flames? Think about it, enjoy it." I let go.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I woke up to the thud of the floor, as much as I hated to admit it I really did love living in a rainforest. So calm and quiet and seperate from the world and It's alls.."OUCH!" I had been bitten by mosquitoes before but that really hurt emediatelly the skin turned raw red and kind of scaley.

After hour's of walking I sat down to rest I looked back at the top of my wrist which was now extremelly grusome It had sort of bubbled up and looked ready to burst. I could of sworn I saw load's of litle insect's moving about in It. I was not the only one to notice the boy saw and the expresion on his face said It all not only was It discusting In look's but It also smelt revolting. It was not long before the whole camp found out, they where discusted and as I could feel myself drifting into a deep sleep on the spot I wondered who would help me now......
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 pm

(((((Scarlett)))))^^^^^
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

((Fisco))

"My God," I said irritably, scooping up Scarlett for the second time. It may have been my imagination but Carla looked slightly jelous.
I turned to the boy.
"Do you think you can help us?" I asked. It was nice to have a boy to talk to who wasn't Johan or that spectre .
"What are you doing?"
"Rescuing my sister." I pointed through some bushes.
"Peopl-!"
"Shhh. Gaurds. How good are you at fighting. Carla doesn't want any deaths, but knocking them out shouldn't harm them, and you could blend right in and when we go to fight them we could take them by suprise."

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Larry- who's Larry?)
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 pm

((johan))
she was hurting me, i was weaker than her so could not shale her off.
she told me to describe it, and that i was an idiot.
so she was trying to turn me into a masachist.
''you can not twist people into being llke you, ow! ow ow ow!'' i snapped, ''people are unique and for a reson!''
' it is not me, i do not want a clone! and if i did, you would make a rubish one! it is his school you atend, it orders ou what to do! you say youre music is art, but surly, you teacher takes youtre habits and destroyes them! it is our faults that make us diferant....'' said tuesday confidently.
''and of cause, you have non. you are perfect.'' i hissed, ''it is pain that makes fault! the pain of fear, the fear of failiur, the devistating efect of accsidents!'', it had been ages since i had had a good philasophical discusion with some one.
this time she stood up, relising me, ''and is art not found upon faults? difrences, imperfections? if it is all the same, it is sceince! art is extreem amplification of fault! pain, causes art!''
she was now anoying me, and my arson of words was left in germany, with my home languige.
'' it is true, mush pain inspires much art, but it dose not found it! for what about joyfull poettry? hapy songs?''
''oh, SHUT UP! let this stop.'' she piped.
''as long as i win....'' i replied smugly.
''what i meant, '' she glared, ''is less theroy, more practical...''
whith this she flung herself upon me, with her long, girlish nails, ''you know poetry, describe it!'' she repeated.
befor i could reply, the door swung open.
it was the lady. ''egar for a fight are we? well, at least you shall save me a job...''
i belive at that point, we both fell unconcience.
i awoke strapped to wat seemed to be a dentist chair. in a lab. tuesday was in the same persition at the oposit end.
they gave me strenghthaning drugs, drugs to make us angry, pipeing us full of chemicals.
and as we were untied and placed together in what looked like a lage operating theater, tuesday discoved, in this room, she could once again sumon fire.
so, they willed us to fight, and to hurt each other, had i been my naturel self, i would have strongly disagreed, but as i sat, staring at her, my strenghths and emotions pulsing inside my drugindiced head, it seemed a rather good idea...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:08 pm

((*Excited...*))
((Tuesday))

I felt strong, like an animal. Beautiful, like a carnivore. Nimble like a spirit...
Hungry like a preadator.
They had infiltrated my very being, enhanced it, strengthened my faults, empowered my...
Fire...
I chuckled nastily, though I didn't think this fight would be as one sided as it would seem, and if it was, I'd change that fact.
Fights had to be faught, not played with.
"Can't you feel the art now," I sang, buzzing with whatever they had stuck in me. I could smell thick, human smell on the boy, blood perhaps, skin, hair...
Nothing here was artificial, blood, skin, flesh and hair, I ran my tounge over my teeth and then my hand, wetting my face, cooling it...
"Can't you feel it coursing through you, blood, weaving in and out of flesh, out of skin."
I skipped around a bit. Johan seemed... content... like an animal who knew his prey was his. Underneath though, he would be squirming. One of the main advantages to masorchism, one is never afraid of defeat.
Fire...
It crackled around me, blossoming then ebbing, I felt powerful. But Johan would be powerful too.
Would he try and reduce me to the mangled remains of a slaughter house, or would be be too humane.
I knew for a fact I wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:59 pm

((johan))
all i could see was blood, pulsing in the thin skin infront of my eyes.
i wanted nothing but to hold her, and to crush her.
i was becoming a man? was that it? doubted it.
there was fire. i treid to scream, wanted to scream,m to run, but could not.
i howled an animal like roar, and stood, shivering with adrenalin rush.
i managed to take of my coat, without tearing it to shreads. inside i cryed, violence was pointless, and crule. but that did not stop me charging at the girl and knoking her backwards.
she meerly lay there, as i sat on her stomach, smiling. i was breathing hevlily and restlesly scanning the strange, operating theater likr room. if it was an operating theatre, which i'm sure this sort of building would genaraly have, there would be operating tools...
sudenly i lurched forward, clawing at her kneck. she laughed. this was not the correct respose.
she stuck her small, pointed thumb into my eye, but not deepenough to cause seriouse damage. i screeched in rage, reduced to some primevil animal, i pushed her shoulders down, she let me, my jaw shpt forward, my teeth scraping at her skull, this terrible subconcience, tearing my jaw apart.
she threw me off. there were great, red tears streaming down my face, i span, unable to see where i was going, confused. there was huge shove in my stomach as tuesday kicked me. my head flew back, i heard clanking. i had colided with a trolly of operating instruments.
lucky for her, tuesday had seen them first, she jumped onto the table, kicking away the awfull loking plyers and knifs, and picking up a small needle.
''this is my instrument, '' she smiled, ''and here comes my solo!''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm

((Tuesday))

I scooped up a long scalpel, panting from my fall, licking tongue over teeth, licking the blade.
"This should make you easier to chew." I grinned. Johan was strong, but he still squirmed. A song should calm him down but I preferred poetry.
I jumped at him, trying to knock him back, but dispite his dislkie for violence, he still had the build of a boy, which was geneticly sturdier than that of a girl.
I went to slit him chest straight away, but missed and caught him in the arm, hoping that Johan would take over soon. Being seriously injured was part of the fun.
"Hmmm..." There was a wide slit in the boy's arm, flesh bulged from the wound.
"Perhaps you wish it was time for a key change Mr. Johan," I giggled, "But make sure we stay in treble clef if you don't mind..
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 pm

((johan))
''you may be the soloist, but the conductor rules all''i screamed.
''but surly, with out the composer, nothing could hapen...'' she reply.
''well,'' i turned, picking up a needle, folowed by a peice of medical thread, ''i guess i will have to improvise...''.
my arm hurt severly, i hardly noticed in these arsrificeial conditions. i lunged forward, and again, she let me.
i stopped, it was wrong tohurt the helpless, and girls too.
''but it is neither'' i mutterd, tuesday did not understand.
a monent later, i thugherly embaressed my self by being unable to thread the neddle, with was understasndable, as i was shaking hevily on a drug over load.
so i ran back to the table again...

((i may have to go in a minuet))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 pm

((AGHHH STAY!!!
Tuesday))

Johan couldn't play this well at all, but needles... I shuddered, mainly in delight, but Johan had found one thing I likes less, less that papercuts, less than force feeding, needles. And thread... hmmm...
I knew there was a sure... fire... way to make him do what he really wanted.
He felt it too, crackling on his feet.
"Percussion solo." I clapped my hands. "So conducter," I stepped back a few paces. "Who's turn is it now..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next