The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

((johan))
soon tuesday returned. wet and slightly trembeling.
i refused to share my food. it was for my ethnical desires and not hers. she could hapily eat her cow carcas or what evr it was.
she still smiled in the way she always did, seeming almost unbotherd by the constant torture.
soon enough, the tray on which our daily gristle lay came through the hatch.
she could have it all, and did.
''would it not be wonderful i we could leave'', i mutterd.
''they will not kill us'' tusday replied.
''i know, but neither will they free us untill they have beaten youre goldylocks to a bloody pulp!'' i hissed.
she turned away from me, ''fisco is strong, and his hair is not goldy. i will defend him. silly boy.''
''oh yes? whilst you are chained up in the drowning pool? whilst i am bound up in the white room?''
''he will not have come to save you.'' she said, truthfully, ''and one set of chains shall be nothing in the way of anything! you do not understant, i do not need saving, you do, and therefor won't be saved unless it can be done efforlessly.''
i egan to fiddle with my shoelace. i was in much need of a hair cut, it had becomea good fewinches long and slightly curly.
''when youre brother comes, he shall not live to retrave you unless he has with him my 'cello!'' i whisperd harshly.
she laughed, ''you could not possibly....''
i had flung my self next to her and was hugging her around the kneck. for once it was she who looked slightly uncomfatouble.
she meerly looked down at me. i creid softly, tierd of acting mature and grownup.
she did not push me off, eventualy i sat straight and wiped my eyes. no one spoke.
it had become clear to me now, if anyone was going to get me through this, it was tuesday. this was the world she lived in, inside her own head, all the time. she was unfearfull and in this case, the adult.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 pm

My head hurt. Tremendously. I couldn't see...only the blood on my leg...
"Help," I whispered. "PLease..."
It had to be the lack of sleep. No, I had at least 9 hours last night, so it was the hunger. I wasn't one of those hardy people that can miss meals without anything happening. I felt faint, I had gone more that 24 hours without food.
I watched blankly as a trapdoor spider jumped out of its burrow very near to me and dragged a beetle inside. I thought about the P People. They were like the trapdoor spider. Jumping out and pulling people inside, never to come out. What if the beetle had a family? Friends? But the spider doesn't care about that. It only sees lunch. Maybe the P People were also the same way.
Food, Carla. Get. Food.
"Right," I whispered to myself. Fruit.
I looked up, into the conopy. Bananas. Mine. How do I get to them?
"Climb," I urged myself. "Must. Eat."
So I climbed. My skirt ripped and one of my heels broke. But that was okay. I just broke the other one, and continued climbing.
It had felt like hours, but it had been only two minutes. I wasn't even half way up. The bananas seemed so far away...
I fell down the tree, falling to the ground with a thump, and burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 am

((Tuesday))

I quickly swalowed down whatever food they had given me. Something that wasn't even offal, just bones and fat and gristle. Within a minute or so it was gone however, Johan looked away as I ate.
''Would it not be wonderful if we could leave'' He mutterd.
''They will not kill us'' I told him, grinning.
''I know, but neither will they free us untill they have beaten youre goldylocks to a bloody pulp!'' He hissed.
I scowled, turning away, Fisco could not be reduced like that, I knew. Though the image of blood staining his curls was all very beautiful, but he ws Fisco and such an image would tarnish his other image, strong, beautidul, my brother...
''Fisco is strong, and his hair is not goldy. I will defend him. Silly boy.''I spat.
''Oh yes? Whilst you are chained up in the drowning pool? Whilst I am bound up in the white room?''
He underestimated us, and overestimated himself.
''He will not have come to save you.'' I said, truthfully, ''And one set of chains shall be nothing in the way of anything! you do not understand, I do not need saving, you do, and therefore won't be saved unless it can be done efforlessly.'
''When your brother comes, he shall not live to retreive you unless he has with him my 'cello!'' Johan whispered.
Was Johan that deluded that he thought he would beat my brother! I laughed, ''You could not possibly....''
At that point the boy simply threw him arms around my neck, as I had done to him though... I'd never expercted the act to be returned. In fact it was slightly uncomfortable, but I decided not to push him away.
Eventually he let go, and it was a while before either of us spoke.
"They'll come for us soon," I whispered.
"I wan't my 'cello." The boy whined softly.
I frowned then tried to hum the song that Johan had played before, the tune had stuck in my head so I still knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm

fisco has carried carla. shes being a bit of a drama queen over a measily scratch on her leg. at least fisco had not shown weakness of being so sleep deprived. it had been I while since me and vicky had seen scarlett, she had slightly, how you put deranged. but i supose it cant be helped in this kind of a situation. I cant seem to find her. fisco so involved with carla that im the only one who seems to care about scarlett.
oh, shes finally turned up trapsing behind me. her hair is a mess. shes got branches and leaves in her locks, with mud on her face she has really disgraced herself acting like such a tomboy when she first came here acting like the pretty in pink person. she doesnt talk much anymore to be honest i dont care as long as she doesnt get herself killed.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:07 pm

What's the point in living anymore, we've been here for what seemes like years and i have been abandoned and forgotten about for at least half of the time we have been here. I got lost all that time ago just as I was begining to really get to know these people in a way I even loved them, some more than other's perhaps.

For day's I was looking hoping praying that someone would find me when finally I stumbeled upon an angel it was head to toe in black with a long staff with a blade on the end. It promised to help me find my way back to what I knew as 'home' and all it wanted in return was a kiss it seemed a small price to pay for what it would do for me but it warned me that after the kiss I may fell a bit misrable, perhaps even like I was being controled but all would be okay. So without anymore talking i leant forward to plant a kiss on it's cold crumbling lips and, as I did, it apeared to be sucking all the meaning left in my life out of me my vision blured untill I eventually blacked out.

When I awoke I was in a cold dark cell but at the same time I was stumbling through an emerald green heaven, It was so strange and then just like life was trying to punish me I coul see that at the end of the emerald gates to heaven I saw them my family! they were there! a violent fit of tears erupted but I noticed that It was only the me in the dark damp cell crying
the real me. But almost like a waxfigure of me which although me I had no controll over a wide smile broke acrosss it's face
'''NO!'''' i screamed but asif it was trying to torment me more It dug my hands into the mug and rubbed it into my own hair and face which I had been trying to keep clean. With my hair now a greasy matted mess It crept into the camp.

At that point I had no idea what hell and havoc that thing contoling the replica of me would in the not too distant future realise upon those oh so inoccent people, I also didn't know that in the end I would have blood on my hands not even the replica of me the real me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:09 pm

((death- i'm just guessing, did death posses scarlet? if not, ignore this post))

i watched on, the poor souls, traipsing along the endless path of mud and leavs which lead to nowear but death. i smiled quickly.
dear scarlet was behind the others. teird and hungry and about to become lost.
mabey it was time.
mabey.
i stood infront of her.
i promissed to end her pain.
she looked up. i kissed her, her fleshy, human lips. drawing her life, her soule.
it was almost like some twisted, sincere marrige, to become mine for ever more.
she lay on the floor, dreaming of her hevan. but only dreaming.
''no child, not for you.'' i smiled, evaporating and climbinging through her nostrails. hmm, cosy.
she was becoming conciuse, pushed back inside this mind which was now mine, unable to do anything about it.
she knew full well what i was doing. messing up her preciose hair.
the movements wre stiff and rigid. i had not controled a human body for a very long time.
i managed to haul the body up and catch up with the others.
i found it hard to move the body at the pace inwhich the grouope were walking.
fisco had carla slung over his shoulder and quantrinacco stroled along side. i ttreid to talk but could not figure out how to do it, eventualy i managed to stammer, ''that way, th-that way is where we are going'' i pointed the human arm in the direction of the peramairs invisable base.
fisco meerly glanced, ''what makes you so sure?''
this anoyed me greatly. i let the body fall, rising up infront of the ignorent boy, ''because,''
he turned noticing the change of voice.
''i am master of the universe!''.
i disaperd. fisco almost shreiked, droping carla, who awoke. he pointed to the space nwhich i had been, a looming, scelatal figgure.
scarlet bacame scarlet again, sitting up and rubing her head. fisco turned and pointed at her, ''what?...how?''
scarlet, gathering her streanghth, stood, putting a finger to her lips, ''shh! i'll tell you later''.
she had rememberd eveything that had happend. and now by my uncontralable will to silence the boy who doubted me, they knew of my existance.
''wha'da my doi'n down here?'' carla shreiked.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

^^^^yes death possesed scarlett
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm

((@ BS- When Tuesday finds out Death possesed Scarlett she will kill her. *Laughs* Or at least she will give it a good try.
Fisco))

I walked ahead of the others, perhaps we souldn't tackle this job tonight, we were tired and weak.
Scarlett was taking up the rear, I would rather have a stronger 'comrade' to watch our backs, but I guessed that the girl was behind beacuse it wearied her to keep up, rather than her thinking that she was strong enough to defend us.
Soon she caught up, but she was walking strangely, almost robotic, like she needed to warm up her limbs.
She still seemed to be struggling, however.
Carla was still lolling, unconcious (perhaps her wound had shocked her), over my left shoulder, Scarlett spoke.
''That way, th-that way is where we are going'' She pointed.
''What makes you so sure?'' I frowned.
A look of annoyance flashed across the girls face, then suddenly Scarlett dropped, I though she was hurt, but a spiritual form ripped itself from her chest and confronted me like Death himself.
''Because,'' It was the voice that had initially made me turn.
''I am master of the universe!''
Was it really him, I saw a flash of a scithe, but was this just a demon roleplaying, I believed in demons, but Death couldn't be an actual being, otherwise there would be a slight truth in the theory of 'fate'.
He then dissapeared, the whole ordeal had lasted mere seconds, and had almost made me cry out. I dropped Carla, poining to the after image of that being.
Scarlett was rubbing her head, herself again. Ipointed at her, ''What?...how?''
''Shh! I'll tell you later''. Was her only answer, I was slightly bemused, though she seemed to know what had happened to her.
''Wha'da my doi'n down here?'' Carla shreiked. I helped her up, apologising.
"Why'dya just let me go?"
"Shhhh."
I decided not to tell her about the 'being'. "I jumped, that's all."
She was suspicious.

"Tuesday's Prince," I mused. Was that he? He was the one who knew where he was.
"Thankyou." I whispered to him, whether he was trying to trick me or not... he'd told me where my sister was.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 pm

I felt myself getting picked up, and even though I was barely conscious I could still smell Fisco...He smelled good...
THUMP.
I registered the pain as hitting the ground. And that's all I needed to wake up again.
I demanded why he had dropped me. I had been comfortable.
"I jumped, that's all," he said, helping me up.
"Why? Whadja see?"
He shook his head. "Nothing."
I gave him the look, but he ignored it. I was too tired to put any more effort into this.He whispered something, and I could again feel myself slip into the abyss. So hungry...

The ground liked me, rose up to meet me, even though it had bugs....
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

((Fisco))

Carla fell down again, and I scooped her back up, she mumbled something.
"Carla, what's wrong?!" I asked.
"Idiot, though you might not have first hand experience in it, human beings have to eat," I was Scarlett, I'd never seen her so assertive.
The remark stung more than she knew.
"Food right..."
"Carla nodded furiously, feebly rubbing her eyes.
"Well... no snake, no coconut... What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

(Scarlett)
I had been tricked I could not belive It that thing had used me how dare it! and now,now It had an uncontrollable power over me it had the power to push me to the back of my own mind. Every body thaught I was making the whole thing up that I was crazy which I had to admit I was even begining to belive myself. And who was that girl who seemed to have taken over my place the one with the fiery temper Carla I think is her name her and Sisco are besotted with each other yet they can't look upon their stubornness to admit it! I know for one thing that if this thing that is controlling me thaught the same way they would hate each other soon enough- hold on a second! what's happening to me! I don't even know the girl and I 'm already making asumptions! no maybe she was nice oh am I kinding myself she is obviouslly not! shes horrible she's cruel and evil and and AND I HATE HER! why can't she just leave us all alone BETTER YET WHY CAN'T SHE DIE! what am I saying! stop ot scarlett you are not crazy you are not!
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm

"What do you want?"
I DON'T CARE JUST GET ME SOMETHING EDIBLE! i wanted to shout, but the words never left my brain. I just didn't have the energy.
"Berries..? Nuts..? Bananas..? Please...I-I'm sorry...Anything...Eat...Food....Sorry..."
"Shhhhhh," was all I heard from him before blacking out again. It was soothing so I didn't mind being shushed. I didn't know what I was saying, anyway. I just wished I wasn't so helpless...I had tried my hardest at least, and that's all anyone should ask for....
((Hey Bensmith, does Scarlett have a crush on Fisco? Wink ))
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:08 pm

^^^^^^^^ ((I guess she could do))^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm

((johan))
soon i let my arms drop, neither of us moved.
managed to smile, ''do you think when we get out of here, we will have to go back to school?''
''school!'' spat tuesday, ''any way, say 'if' not 'when', nothing is defanaite. ever.''
''well, will i have to go to school?''
''you will die, stay here or be abducted by a secarate shcool.''
i smile, ''hmm, choices. well, what about you, did you go to shcool?''
i realised i knew almost nothing of tuesdays background or of her brothers, but all the same, she knew very little about my plain, boring and academicly focused life.
she meerly looked at me.
''i go to the berlin central bording school, or, at least i went...'' i began to think of what may become of me, ''i have no brothers or sisters, my parents....'' i glanced around, sudenly wondering why i was giving her my autobiography, ''and i like 'cel... ,music.'' i finished, feeling upset.
''what is cel...music?'' tusday urged, probably meaning to make me upset, as always, ''and you never finished the sentance bout youre parents...''
''they are all fine...''
''all? ou mean bothe...''
''stop correcting me!'' i screamed. ''my paremt, are fine, they...love me and i...i love them. they are alive and...usualy live in germany. there! tell me aout you!''
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:43 pm

((death - carla and scarlet should have a chick fight...))
the tention between the two girls was growing, fisco wanderd on, treing to ignore emotion, along woth quantrinacco.
scarlet was becoming further and further beind. one again i evaporated, climbing in through her open mouth, sucking her out from the inside. this way was esier, but lacked style and braught about next to no conciese fear.
''you again...'' she managed to mutter before i tok over the controlls of her body.
her structure was teiring, yet i forced it to run. surly fisco would notice the diferance in movmet.
accidently i ran into his back and tripped over. as i got up, i (also acsidently) hit carla acros the face with a flailing arm.
''hey! what is with you!'' shw hissed.
oops, i could notcontroll her faciel expressions, so the scarlwt husk meerly gawped at the poor carla.
''right , that is it!'' carla drew herself up to her full height.
''kükitama lühike surelik!'' i shreiked. oh, wrong languige.
''ooh,viccy says she called you a cow carla!'' quantrinacco urged. i had not at all! in my shok i had tld her 'cower breif mortal' acsidently in estonien, but all the same.
carla was becomuing angry, at this i leaft poor scarlets body to her mercy. hopefuly scarlet was good at girl fights...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

((Honey, Carla's unconscious. She doesn't have the energy to do much of anything right now.))
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Blood. Carla was covered in blood. Sticky, and warm, and wet. My breathing quickened, and I turned away, trying to force myself to calm down. Just blood. Just..eurgh... Don't think about it. Eurgh.
We kept walking. Fisco carried Carla. She seemed weak, hungry, from what I could see. Not a lot, as I didn't want to end up frozen to the spot looking at the blood. Blood... Something told me it wasn't the best idea.

It wasn't long before we stopped again. Carla needed food. My stomach was protesting too, as was the rest of me. I would have dwelled on this longe had there not been something going on. Carla, it seemed, had been hit by another girl, Scarlett, was it? Anyway, this girl was moving in jerky motions. Maybe it was shock? But Carla wasn't awake. She'd passed out.

I leant heavily against a nearby tree, suddenly feeling very tired now we'd stopped. Behind me, I wrapped my fingers around the tree's trunk, strokinh the rough bark absentmindedly. The tree was so strong and tall and steady, I thought. Not like me. I could blink out of existance at a moments notice. A I was thinking this, I began to feel less tired. Ravenously hungry, but not as energy-less as I'd felt before. It was like I slept.

I jumped in surprise when something dropped on my head. Breaking my hug with the tree, I shook my head vigorously, thinking it was a spider. It wasn't. All that dropped from my tangled hair was a leaf, curled, and brown.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

((Fisco))

This had turned into a slightly chaotic situation, I thought the best option here was for everyone to just eat something.
"I'm hunting!" I announced, putting Carla down and stalking away. Something was wrong with Scarlett, somethining was wrong with Gemima, something was wrong with Carla. And something was wrong with my little sister. Why wouldn't they all just get out of my way!
It wasn't their fault though.
I came back not too long later with some toucans eggs and few toads.
"Build a fire," I demanded wearily, as I skinned the slimey meal. By the time the fire had taken the toads bellies were slit and eggs jiggled inside. I impaled them and roasted them until food poisening was unlikey, before dividing them out.
I was hungry too but... I wouldn't eat this.
"Just eat," I growled, then we can go back to saving my sister.

Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

"Just eat," I heard from the darkness from Fisco. I jerked as I realized his voice was far away. I was on the ground. Amid the bugs. Again.
"Fooooooooood," I groaned.
"Come and get it, Carla."
"Stupid...boy...You...know I can't..." I muttered as I crawled meekly up to the food, which looked something like scrambled eggs. "Now there's...somethin'...I can eat," I breathed, fully awake now. I have never tasted protein so good. It was like a lightning bolt of energy from God. I instantly looked around for more. But it was there. Fisco had gotten everything. I would live!!!
"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I said, gobbling food like it was going out of style. When there was nothing more for me and everyone was still eating I was so happy and relieved that I wasn't going to die, without thinking about anything I jumped up and landed a kiss on Fisco's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

((Gemima))

Fisco gave me my share of the food, and I scarfed it down, too hungry to care that I was eating toad. It didn't taste all that bad, but if I'd have been given it at home, I'd have turned my nose up at it. Hey, I remembered! But where was home? Argh. All this thinking, trying to remember anything, it all made my brain hurt.

After I'd finished, I saw Carla, out of the corner of my eye (whilst she was still covered in blood, I wasn't looking at there properly) jump up, and kiss Fisco. Just on the cheek, but still. I giggled unexpectedly. In all that there was happening, something was going on between those two.

As soon as the thrill had worn off, I jiggled restlessly, full of energy from the food, and whatever had happened before with the tree.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:38 pm

((death))
tthe night was drawing in fast around the gruop, who eventualy stopped and satdown. they did not seem to know how close they were. again, fiscobegged upon carla to dowse, but she was in no state to do so. they dined upon a meal of once poisenes toad, and then began to settle down.
once all were alseep, i corporialised myself.
i stood infront of the sleeping humans, how they witherd so quickly. no mater what strenghth flowerd in their youthe, time soon demolished it.
yet i, was to remain scelatal forever. or, however the reciver may imagine me.
death, fear, master of the univers, it's realy all the same job.
adter the humans were deeply asleep, i dragged the male youth, scilently and from his point of view, motionlesly, deeper into the forest.

he lay on the floor, just out of earshot of the others.
i awoke him.
''dear boy, you are surly dreaming, '' i smiled, finding it hard, having no lips or faciel muscels.
''or is this the final awakenong of a lng and dreary lif time? the awakening befor the eternal sleep.'' again i paused. he began to regognise me as the 'spirit' that had posesd scarlet. ''i'll tell you a sectste litle man, there is no etirnity.'' his eyes seemed to widen.
of cause i did not know the truth in anythng i had said, i was the grim reaper, i did the kiling, i did not stay for the decomposition.
''now, you better hurry to youre dear sister, she needs you. she crys at night. ever so lonly. and what is a boy who dose nothing but live by the book, for companie? dear child, i sugest you hurry. the morn draws on apace, yonder shines 'arauras harbinger'.''
i clicked, dropping fisco back in the place he fell asleep, with the others. i bent down to the ashes, drawing an arow in the ditrection of the base.
''and these weak, and idle theme, no more yeilding , that a dream..'' i sang, disapering.
shakespere was ever so usefull. helps one along the transition of 'life' with style (and ryhme).
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:36 pm

((Fisco))

I awoke not where I fell asleep, incredibly disconcerted. The spirit had come in my dream, goodness, spirits and dreams... I shook my head.
But I had never walked and slept before.
''And these weak, and idle theme, no more yeilding , that a dream..'' The line sounded... vaugly familiar, but I would never have thought of it myself.
And the thought of no eternity, again was that the creation of my own mind.
A dagger of the mind, a false creation.
Another strangly relevant but exotic phrase...
I followed the arrow and met the others again, groaning and getting up.
"We need to find Tuesday." I commanded. Only Quantrineco seemed like she wanted to get up.
I felt a sence of urgency, if I couldn't find Tuesday then...
Ashes...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

I groaned. It had been a LONG night. But I jolted awake and screamed.
"EW EW EW EW EW EWEW EEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!" I screeched, scaring the lot of them half to death. As a spider fell out of my mouth.
"Ew, ew, ew, ew," I said, using the top of my shirt to attempt at cleaning my mouth. "Ugh, that was SO gross...ew ew ew ew."

((Alright Admin, react to that if you can. xD))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 pm

((Fisco))

Carla awoke panicing about something. I gazed at her, not knowing what to do. She'd... well...
I swallowed.
I'd wait until she...
I swallowed again.
"Are you... okay." I muttered to her, unsure whether she had even heard me.
It had been strange when she had done it, she wasn't in her right mind though... Was she..? But I had... Did I like it.
Of course I did.
But she can't have meant it...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:07 pm

"Ewwwwww," I whined. "That was grossss!"
"Are you...okay," I barely heard Fisco say.
"No, but yea. Maybe. I dunno. It's mornin', okay? Coffeeeeeee-must, have, coffee. We're in coffee land, right? Coffee grows in the rainforest, don't it? Fisco, go get me some coffee," I said with a grin, teasing.
But he shook his head. "We haven't got time. Tuesday needs help. Everyone, get up!" He seemed shaken, distracted. Or maybe just tired. I had no idea.
"Yeah! Come on y'all, time to get your butts up outta' bed!" Hey, might as well help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next