The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm

((Fisco))

"What is your problem with her?" I took Carla to the side.
"You won't get me any food," She pouted.
"Get. It. From. Gemima."
"No. Oh." She answered.
"Look my sister is being tortured, I want to get her back, and you need to help me!" i snapped.
"Well how do you expect me to do anything? It's not like I'm special or anything!" She protested.
I shook my head distainfully.
"And look, I can't do anything on an empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

"I don't know where Tuesday is, okay??!!! I'm not this psychic chick or whatever, okay?? So quit thinkin' I am!"

Last edited by CaitieBug on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

((Fisco))

I took a step back, startled.
"Okay, okay... If you won't find my sister for me," I snapped.
I went back to the front to lead the other, unsure as to whether Carla was genuinly angry.
I knew that Tuesday was a lure for me to follow, so Carla must know where she is, or at least someone did. She was just in denial...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Tuesday.
Tuesday.
Tuesday?
My eyes widened. I saw her in my minds eye, and instictively knew she was a good distance away. Like a day's journey.
My breathing sped up as I began to panic. Was I a freak? How did I know this stuff?? And how come it only happened when I was around Fisco??
"Fisco, wait," I said, scared out of my mind. "I know where she is, but I don't know why...Or how...She's...."
"Where?" He demanded, whirling around. "Where is she, Carla?" The expression on his face gave me the feeling that whatever I said would confirm his nightmares. I hoped that wasn't the case.
"She's...in some sort of prison..."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:31 pm

((Fisco))

Prison? Prison? I wrung my hands. Of course I knew this was the case, but Carla merely confirmed my fears.
"Do you know where abouts..." I asked her pleadingly. "What direction, what are they doing to her?"
I hoped she wouldn't be irritated but my questioning, but anything she knew was better than mytsery...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 pm

"That way," I pointed to the trees beyond in a direction I had known to be west. I was frightened by Fisco's reaction. "Fisco, is Tuesday in somesort o' danger?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 am

((Fisco))

"Pain." I whispered. "Not danger of death, but danger of torture, danger of change. When she comes out..." I gulped. "She might never be the same again and... I've already been been through that once..."
I followed Carla's direction solemnly.
"I need to save her before my little sister is sent even deeper..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 pm

A rescue mission! Cool!!
"It's a ways from here, " I said as we speedwalked, not checking if Gemina or any of the others were following. I frowned, "Where I saw her...well, she's gotta be in a building of somesort. No one can built a make-shirft shelter out of stone, right?"
"Headquarters," Fisco stated worryingly. And sped up to a jog.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

((Fisco))

Carla seemed to be slightly excited with this mission. Well I would have been too if so much hadn't been at stake.
I wasn't even sure if any of them thought that Tuesday and Johan were worth saving. Tuesday was absolutly insane, and to be honest, Johan seemed to be heading down a similar path. (( sorry IDP (which I'm now going to call you), though this is probably a compliment for you.))
I was nervous dispite myself, this was most probably a lost cause. Really, we had a better chance of getting out than last time, because of numbers and experience. We didn't have the burden of Tuesday, but we didn't have her ability either. She could create fire, and if she wanted to (though she rarely did) she could fight fairly well. We did have Quantrineco though, and Carla's dousing (or whatever it was) ability, as well as other unknown abilities of the others.
But this time I had angered the Perimeres, and i was going to know about it...
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

"Fisco I havent talked to you for a while and do you want to know why because I was thinking about something Vicky said to me. she said to me excactly"
"you are not going to believe what I saw! Fisco and Carla was kissing like tounge and everything!!"
"I have noticed you two getting pretty cozy. I meen you sat next to each other at the fire your sleeping next to each other. And I saw you kiss Carla that time and that kissed looked more than a frustrated knife wielding person making a point to his younger sister."
(post back plz Q)
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

((Fisco))

I blushed deep red. The only time I has kissed Carla was the time when Tuesday had infuriated me.
"I should ask you to tell your hallucination to watch her lying tounge before I cut it out," I growled. "Since no such thing happened."
I carried on walking ahead. It would take a while for us to get there... wherever 'there' was.
A little while later Carla told me we were close. I felt it too... trapped souls, a beacon. My little sister.
"Close..." I whisphered. "Oh God, what are they doing to her?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

When we had walked all day and all of us were pooped, some girl from our party said that someone had seen Fisco and I kissing. "WHAT??" I yelled, mortified as I cought wind of what had been said. Fisco was now a deep shade of red.
"As fun as that sounds," I said with a sarcastic smirk, putting a hand on my hip and avoiding looking at Fisco, "It didn't happen."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

((Fisco))

I gave Carla a long look, unsure about whether she was being serious or not.
For an instant I was glad that Tuesday and Johan weren't here to witness this.
Kissing..? For real..? A girl..? Carla..?
All of this had flown right out of my window of knolage, so I decided to change the subject.
"Get ready everyone, Hell will soon break loose. There could be..."
"Lions and tigers and bears." Carla completed.
"Exactly." I agreed.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 pm

I chuckled, but part of me was actually realy nervous. It had been at least 23 hours since we had started this journey, and we were going in on empty stomachs and not much sleep to rescue two people who might screw everything up and turn us in.
Needless to say, I was having second thoughts.
"Fisco," I whispered, "We could die in there, couldn't we..."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm

((Fisco))

I took her shoulders, hoping I was being comforting and not near strangling her.
"Possibly, but as I said, they'll just take you and never let you out, which is like death I suppose. You don't have to come, no-one does, but I do, because I can't abandon Tuesday. She's insane, yes, and can be cruel and backstabbing, but it's because of me that she's as bad as she is. She was getting better before the Perimeres got to her the first time..." I wrung my hands. "And what worries me most is that she loves this 'Prince', more than she loves me."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 pm

He took me by the shoulders, and I knew that I was blushing but hoped he wouldn't notice.
"I'm sure she loves you," I said to reassure him. "Y'both are a tight bond." I smiled as his arms made it back to his sides. "Let's keep goin'," I walked into the underbrush before he could answer.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm

((Fisco))

I followed Carla, slightly dazed.
Then I heard a rustling.
I drew my sword.
"I think we're very close." I announced, as I peered through to see two gaurds."Quantrineco, I believe you are the one with the firearms.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

I walked...and walked....and walked...and looked back. Fear broke into my mind as I realized that no one was behind me.
I was alone. And lost.
Where is Fisco? I asked myself, blocking everything out, including panic, by closing my eyes. I saw him. He was motioning toward the girl who had told him that she saw us kissing, looking ahead with a stony-calm determination...I instantly knew somwthing was wrong, and ran back to where I knew they were.
Whoa! I tripped on a root and fell on the muddy rainforest floor with a thump. "Owwww," I whined softly, holding up my bleeding leg. They say the blood clots faster if you raise the wound above your heart...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

((johan))
i had no idea what they were doing. i could not see, nor sence what was going on. somthing was, thats for sure.
and then it stopped.
i screamed in deepest agonie, tears rolling down my face. pain. so that was it.
so much i could barly separate it from the normal. my mind was almost dead.
they thought whey would not kill me. but they would, if they carried on.
who were they?
my acompasint had been taken away.
life sounded as if lived underwater. cold, wet and distant.
again the feeling rose. death. please.
when is it a child beggs for death?
children are selfish and shall not weep to dearly over other people loss.
this was dark, sick and crule. my mind was melting.
they would deform me! strip me of what ever futer i had.
twist my fingers into knots so i could no longer play, and scar my inside so i had no will to think.
was i to live in a home? unable to feed my self? locked inside my head?
or fighting, killing. surly, that was worse.
war is pointless and selfish and the propaganda lied. germany had never needed me. nor my ansestors.
the goverment tore the world apart and now they blame.
they all blame.
but what is it to me but a history lesson?
vowing 'it would never hapen again' and then it got worse.

i could not open my eyes.
i tried to spek, but what would i say?
tehy spoke english.
i was sick to flameing death of that. DAMN MY EDUCATION!
why can they not speak german to me!
i deampt in english last night. it was that that had scared me, shaken me. i was german, i atended the berlin bourding school!
and still i was a child.
no body, nobody goes through this in a life time! no child, no man, no woeman! i had aged a thousend years, wasted my life, or so it seemed.
and ni longer i cared.
no doubt fisco would come and 'save' me, or more his sister.
the pain ws too much for me. the music in my head drawing to an end.
one of 'they' were humming. ruining my song.
''BE. HUSH.'' i managed to mutter. but no one was singing.
they new i spoke there languige.
''is this because you blame me?'' i said, still blind.
there was no awnser and soon i was thrown back to the cell.
i slept.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 pm

((Tuesday))

Johan had gone away, I didn't know where. Just gone. So had the woman, and I was alone. The door was open, that tormented me, why could it not be closed?
I think I fell asleep, cold chains caressing my childs body, everyone was a child, so innocent and ignorant, it must feel bad to be of a certain age when had to pretend that you weren't. But I was young still.
I wondered what they would do, I was a masorchist, but things still hurt me. My instincts would still tell me to pull away from sharp nails pinching my skin, though as I was a masorchist, I would go back to it, provoke the pain again, give in to another of it's embraces. I think it was the fact that I would 'come back' to it, that was what angered the Perimeres. They had to try and find a creature that could devour me and make me stay away from it.
Through a concealed window perimere 793 observed her subject dutifully.
The perimere herself had long dark hair and large curious eyes.
She noticed weaknesses in the strongest people, but the problem was, that Tuesday's weakness was her strength.
"Suggestions?" She snapped to the gaurd beside her. He was lumbering, slow and expendable.
"Uh... Fire?" The man gave a pitiful answer that the perimere didn't even aqunolage.
"Water..." She then gasped, praising her own cleverness. "Lock the cell up tight, I'm going to flood her..."

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

((johan))
i awoke crying.
''mutter?'' i whispered. realiseing where i was i rose and ran to the almost invisible seam that was the door. i talked to my self in german, naturaly, brgging fate of my 'cello and relise.
and that, is when the pacing began, the comulsive, obsesive pacing, counting each step.
7428 i had reached. my brain was unexorsised.
i sat down in the corner, trying to schratch some complicated equasion into the wall, for myslf to solve.
the walls, were steralised, metal, consistantly grey. unmarkable.
there was a distant noise.
water? runing water?
this reminded me of my thirst. well that was usefull. now i was not only thisty, but aware of it!
damn.
the water continued to flow, the same noise that ran free down hill sides, sweet, swett and ever so taunting.

a hatch opend in the wall, and through it came a familier looking tray of...well, it was hard to say what. what some people would call food.
meat, lard and gristle.
i was hungry, agonisingly so. i had already tainted my self, disapointed my self and eaten the contence of the erlier tray, so surly...it would not mater now...
NO. that was no way to show self contriol. unless talking in double negative terms, two wrongs did not make a right.
well...i genarly talked in terms of double negative so...
NO.
it was wrong and unethgical to devour the carcus of an anuimal.
neandethol like.
well, it was already dead, where would it go inless to my stomach? to waste, thats ware.
i heard footsteps on the otherside of the wall.
''escuuuuse me,'' i said, not knowing which direction inwich to talk, ''this food...''
''you will eat it.'' came a harsh stuborne voice.
''but you see miss...sir...em... i am a vegitarien so was wondering...''
''oh.'' said the voice. the hatch opend and the tray was taken away.
i cursed my self for expecting her to return with better.
so i was to eat the air.
more sounds of water, and...yes, it was...screaming.
the footsteps retuned after a long while. i did not expect them to stop, but the did.
wthout a word, the hatch opend and into the cell came a tray containing verry small amounts of wheat ends and vairoious grains.
the footsteps faded.
i chuckled, this was mercy. everyone had mercy. even if it was in the form of hamster beding.
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Walking, waklking, walking, walking. That's all we'd been doing. My feet were hurting, and so was my brain. I'd spent the last...day? trying to remember. No luck. Oh, well, I figured out what the keys were for. A door to a house. My house. But nothing other than that.

I hadn't said anything for the past day, shut up inside my own head, trying to remember, to take my mind off my aching feet, and growling stomach. So wrapped up was I, I didn't even realise that they had stopped, and ended up walking into Quantrineco's back.

"I think we're very close," Fisco whispered, pointing to two shapes moving through the trees. I was hit by a sudden wave of panic; what were we doing here? How were we going to rescue two people from these professionaly trained people, with just us and our meagre weapons? I took a step backwards, fighting the urge to run away.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

((death))
they had almost reached the position of tuesday and johan. all were tierd, and they were all hungry.

a mere few miles away, sat johan, in his cold grey cell, tuesday had not returned. she was along the same coridoor, drowning. experiencing a new meaning of pain. johan would never admit it, but he missed her, missed her crazy company, and wanted nothing more than to escape and flee the grouop which had been his family for the last months.
his hair had becom longer (as hair does) and slightly curly, his forhead wet with fear sweat. his coat lay folded neatly in the far coner. it was always good to be tidy.
tusdays tortue would not lst for long, a meere few hours.
soon she would return.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am

((Fisco))

I heard a flump and a muffled cry. Usually I would have ignored it, but I looked around.
"Where's Carla?" I hissed.
"Owwww,"
The noise was soft but I followed it, crunching through leaf litter, how did she get this far..?
She was on the floor, covered in wet mud, I picked her up, juat a cut to the knee, but we had no way of disinfecting or dressing, and it was bleeding blood everywhere.
I walked back to the others, Gemima recoiled at the sight of us, I has Carla's blood all over my arms and hands. I set her down,
"Can you walk?" I asked her. "It's just a cut but quite a nasty one."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

((Tuesday))

I squirmed slightly as murky water drained in, before I took advantage of the situation and splashed aroung in the liquid flooded my feet. It wasn't too long before the water reached my knees, my waist... The feeling was slightly uncomfortable, a bit like claustrophobia, and cold, esspecially as it reached my chest.
This was absurd! No-one had ever tried to 'bath' me to death before. I giggled.
The water reached my shoulders and I couldn't get my hands above water level, I didn't like that. It flowed to my neck. My heart started beating rapidly, but this was only torture. They were trying to scare me, well I laughed, but not for too long as all of me was submerged beneath the water, I tried to swim upwards but the chains held me down, no air would go into my mouth. The water level dropped, then rose again, I tried to breathe in water, like fishes did, but all it did was make me choke. I laughed still, this was still only pain.
The same happened several times, for a long time, before all the water drained away. I was tired, very tired, like the water had stolen all of my strength, and it made my clothes wet and heavy.
A gaurd unlocked me and half dragged me to my cell.
"The mistess is good," He chuckled. "He has even broken the masorchist."
I laughed to myself at his mistake. Of course after a while that was slightly undesirable, but most pain was.
"I should think she'll give you some more of that tommorow." He smiled evilly, throwing me in with Johan.
"Oh goodie," I grinned as he locked the door.

I slumped down in the cell, trying to shake the water off me like a dog.
Johan had some food, but it looked simply like hay. Human's could not like off hay.
"Food?" I whispered.
"Mine." He growled, gaurding the wheat.
I could have faught him for it, but I wasn't that hungry and I was tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next