The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Usually I would get up and start yelling at her for her rude manner, but I was really too depressed right now to care. Especially since I shared most of her feelings. "I don't know," I said quietly, looking at my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm

((Tuesday))

I looked up at Carla, who was looking down. I took hold of the hand that she was staring at so pityfully.
"I always end up relying on males." I growled. "My brother, he abandons me. Mr. Death, he shuns me, Johano- well he's always hated me."
Carla looked at me, suprised.
"We should rely on each other, I've never had a girl companion before." I said, looking in front of me.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 pm

I looked at her. After a few moments, I nodded. "I'm so confused, Tuesday. Why would Fisco tell me he loved me and then kiss someone else? Maybe it wuddn't that kind'o love."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:18 pm

((Tuesday))

I leant my head against Carla's side.
"I'm tired and confused." I complained. "Boy's don't kiss other boys do they... Carla." It was probably the fist time I had addressed the girl by her name. She was okay, better than those boys who just left me...
"Insane little Tuesday, they don't want me..." I moaned.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 pm

"They don't want me either, hon," I said sympathetically, resting my chin in my hands. "So I suppose we'll just mope here."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 pm

((Tuesday))

"Hmmm..." I mumbled, feeling my eyelids close and then open. "Clarla..?" I began.
"Yes hun." She answered.
"Why do you talk strangely? And what does mope mean?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 pm

"I talk strangely because I'm from a different country," I told her gently. "And mope means ta'sit here and feel sorry for ourselves." I smiled and was oddly tempted to laugh, but not at her.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 am

((Tuesday))

"Ohh... I understand." Fisco used to fence people from different countries. "You come from France!" I grinned, feeling proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 am

I laughed out loud. "No honey, wrong side of the ocean. America."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 am

((Tuesday))

"Am-er-i-ca." I repeated, laughing along with the girl. I clutched her stange coloured skirt and itched. The lace on my dress was scratching at my arms. "Will you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 am

"Sure," I told her, watching her scratch her arms with the hem of my skirt. "If we ever get out of here, I'll take you."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 am

((Tuesday))

I smiled sleepily and tugged at Carla's skirt to make her sit down. She did and I leant on her lap.
"Y'sure it's safe here Tuesday?" Carla asked.
I rested my head on her lap, incredibly tierd, and shut my eyes.
The American girl tenced and then relaxed, and rested her hands on my hair.
I felt like a dressed up little puppet, in a pretty dress, so small, and pulled about to be loved or hated or observed .
I usually liked that stuff, I loved my brother out of sympathy, Mr. Death out of awe, and Mr. Johan out of curiosty and familiarity, but at this moment I didn't feel that they truly loved me back, so I was content to lay against Carla's skirt.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I let her lay her head against my lap. She reminded me of a small child- wait, she was a small child. She was only nine years old. She should be innocent; her life would have turned out so much better if it had been with other people. Even in her state; in a quiet home, and had she not known any other place, I realized that she probably wouldn't be as crazy as she was. This was a quiet moment, and I proccupied myself with being sort of a mother to her at that moment, and momentarily forgot Fisco. He was just a speck in my rearveiw mirror anyway.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

((Tuesday))

I blinked against her lap and sucked at her skirt. Carla shifted and brought her hand through my hair, stroking my head. It felt... like something was protecting me, like I wasn't going to be in danger here.
It was something I'd never felt before.
I squirmed.
"Hungry?" I grinned. "I know a place ere where they serve babies fingers and dragons wings and- "
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Aah, no thanks hon," I said quickly. "But you're right, we probably need to get moving." I stood up and brushed down my skirt. "Let's just walk around."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:29 pm

((Tuesday))

"Okay. I'm sure there is loads of stuff here that we can do." I grinned. "You want to annoy some angels?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm

I thought about it for a second. I grinned. "Sure!" We ran at a few angels playing their flutes nearby, laughing and screaming.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 pm

((Tuesday))

I grinned and ran with Carla to the angels.
I took one of the flutes and snapped it in half, letting it clatter to the floor."Play something like the violin, or harp, or big violin that Johan plays. Be safe, leave the woodwind section alone." I demended.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:52 pm

I laughed at the startled angels. "You done been pwned!" I said gleefully.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 pm

((Tuesday))

"Yes!" I shrieked. "You got-"
I frowned.
"Pwned." Carla sighed.
"What does that mean?" I asked, confused. Fisco had told me that when I was using it, I had quite a good vocabulary for a nine year old, so pwned must be a really amitious word. Like moped, I supposed...
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 pm

((I was thinking, that, god Im so late, how do I get in, then I thought, no worries Hun, do what you normally do, just barge in there. Then I remembered that I havn't made my Charrie over here, So now I have to go and make it...*Sigh* Ill get on with it then shall I?))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:47 am

((Yep- Though we arn't in the forest now, I need to add. We are in the 'higher' realms, Ted Hughes has been made into a man/woman thing, so most of the men fancy him. Venus and Lillith are extreme femenists and thing the whole ordeal is hilarious, Tuesday and Carla have decided to annoy some angels as they are fed up with everybody else, and God is well. We is a sexist who just handgs about not doing much. *Grins* Have fun!))
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

((Ok, Tuesday, Higher realms? Right, *nods* I get tht much, my charries ready, well, nearly ready, Im just wondering? Is it all....clouds and toga's? *grimaces* ))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm

((No- there are many different places that are all different, some normal some... not... Like there are bars, and corridors and just about anywhere you want. *Grins*))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm

((death))
the woemen had concluded their spell. i did not notice any afect untill a few seconds later, when lillith's boy began to draw close to hated man who had befor been asleep.
he told the man..that he was beutifull, and then...drew even closer.
i was about to laugh, but then caught sight of the man fisco was cradeling.
he was...particularly femanin...and strangly...., well, i was not sure how to end that scentance.
i lay a hand on lillith's boy's shoulder, befor he could go any futhor.
i smiled slightly at the strange new man, ''hello...i-i am, lucifer.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next