The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

((death))
i just stood listening to the two crazed femanists discusing there twisted vengance plan.
''come on you guys.'' said venus.
was i included in the catagorie of 'guys'? i did not want to be.
what were they trying to demonstrate? had he done somthing terible i had not hurd of?
''erm, it may be terible that he rearanges these..poems...and al that, but other peole have done worse..plus, he is dead? why don't you go and slaughter some alive sexist men, who nned killing?''
venus sighd, ''that is what i would expect a man to say.''
well, it was certainly not what i would expect a man to say! does the average man give females tips on how to propperly and suficently slaughter or embarres the oposit gendre? well i've never met one!
i shook my head. did i have to folow? was it that stupid prety femail peir pressur thing?
''come one.'' i said to the other humans. ''might as well follow.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm

((Venus))

"Listen Mr. Death. We are not petty females. Poetry was that womans being, everything she wrote was her, therfore rearranging the poems rearranged her. We are merely rearraging him." I smiled. "You are with us arn't you... Mr. Death?"
I strolled us the corridor, not long later I came back with the unconcious form of Ted Hughes.
"We have 3 hours before he wakes, if he wakes us half man half woman... Mr Death, it will be worse for him, so if you do not like our 'unnecesary' punishments you would rather it was not worse for him, yes?"
I led the congregation, some unwilling, others confused, other bloodlusting, into a room to prepare for our vengence.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 am

"Fisco!" I hugged him very tightly. He then hugged Tuesday and we all huddled together for a moment. "Fisco," I repeated in a whisper, then I looked up at him and breifly touched his face. His mom had really shaken me up; all the doubt was nagging at the back of my head. "I know this is abrupt, but I have'ta know. Do...do you not like me?" I knew I was blushing. Blushing, scared, happy, furious, elated, and about to cry.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 pm

((Fisco))

I gave Carla a tight squeeze.
"Of course I like you Carla, I love you" I stroked her face and kissed her cheek. "Love you,"
"Where are we Fisco, your mom's really- I don't know, and now she's tryin' to get us to help her with something..."
"Shhh... Mother what ar-"
"You had a male!" Exclaimed Venus. "You kept him!"
My mum was blushing,
"He's not that bad... not like most men..."
"Oh just look at him, protecting his female. Alpha male my-"
"What is your problem!" Carla snapped at Venus. The Goddess looked astounded and slightly impressed
"Carla..." I groaned, trying to pull her back.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 pm

((Quote: "What is your problem!" xDDD Totally Carla. You made me laugh. Very Happy ))

He loved me!!! Not just like me, LOVE me! Hehehehehehehehe!
"Take that, momma," I hissed under my breath. Apparently the other women were having a fight and it was just plain annoying. What was wrong with men, anyway? "What is your problem!" I hollered at her. She seemed stunned; apparently no one had spoken like that to her in a while. Huh, well, SURPRISE!
"Carla..." Fisco trailed off, and I realized maybe that hadn't been such a good idea.
"Sorry," I said, mostly to him. He pulled at my arm so I hugged him.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:17 pm

((Fisco))

"Don't squash her spirit son." Mum said to me as I reprimanded her.
"Indeed, I like the girl." Venus smiled.
Carla grinned, slightly nervously.
"See, I have your mom's approval. Now we can get married!"
I backed off a few steps.
"Carla? W-"
"I'm just kidding!" She laughed. "Wow, you just did not get that." She broke into hysterics.
I sighed.
I had admitted that I loved Carla but she still had the capacity to worry me.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

I took a breath and looked at him. "I swear I'm kidding," I said to reassure him. "Alrigh', immature moment over..."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 pm

((Fisco))

I breathed.
"Carla..." I shook my head.
"Seriously, it's over..."
"So will you guys help us?"
I looked at the woman. She seemed a strong but gentle woman, gracious, yet she was planning, something, rather unpleasant for another. Not that I was the kindest egg in the basket.
"Fine I'll help, but just this one man. Carla, do you want to-?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

"I don't have any choice," I said, with a slight smile toward Fisco. "I told them I would help them if I got to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 pm

((Fisco))

I tightened my lips and nodded.
"And I suppose I should help my mother..."
"Get in a circle," My mum demanded, as we gathered around the unconscious (and possibly dead in a sense) body of Ted Hughes.
Venus tugged Carla beside her and pushed me to Ted Hughes's head along with the cloaaked man who had been appearing to me.
"You were teasing me." I hissed, the cloaked man seemed to smile mischievously. "Do you realize I almost killed myself?"
"Isn't that a shame," The man chuckled.
The girls were all around the body and the men were at the head, I had a feeling that Venus had planned this quite carefully, she seemed pretty sure of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Something deep inside told me For once in your life, would you please shut up and not say anything? But I did.
"Teasing? Wha' was he teasin' him about?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:12 pm

((Fisco))

I snapped.
"He kept appearing to me, then he- he!"
"Wha'dide do Fisco?" Carla asked urgently.
"HE KILLED MY SISTER!" I shouted lunging at him, drawing my sword.
"Idiot." Mum and Venus muttered together as The Reaper swatted me to the floor.
Tuesday wandered over,
"Mr. Death is stronger that you." She said matter of factly, " And I wanted to do so- so..."
The little girl looked pointedly at Carla then back at me. "Get over it."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm

"That isn't very nice," I said under my breath, walking over to help Fisco up. He shook me off so I stepped back, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:28 pm

((Tuesday))

I scowled at Carla.
"You leave my brother! You turn him all mushy!" I growled.
"Fisco, your lil' sis is shoutin' at me."
"Tuesday? You like Carla." Fisco said carefully. I singed some of his hair and found it funny.
"I don't like her, Mr Death, use your big metal stick." Mr. Death did nothing.
"Tuesday!" Carla exclaimed. "Why don' y' like me?" She sounded hurt and slightly angry.
I merely scowled a scowl only a partially dead nine year old could scowl.
"I'll bite her." I warned.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:35 pm

I just looked at Fisco. Studied him. And then my feet were burning.
I cried out and jumped up as Tuesday burst out laughing. I bit my lip as tears of pain welled up in my eyes. I didn't want to look down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:41 pm

((Lillith))

I smiled at my daughter. She was wild, but a dandelion will always flourish.
I looked ti the other girl, then the boy.
The next second I knew what my child had said was true, and just about flew over to my son.
"You have made the girl subsmit." I spat in his face "What son are you, what did you do? Showed off your sword and looked pretty? Quench her fireyness?"
"What?" Carla marched up to me. "You think he quenched my fireyness. Do you think he could do that. I'm so firey my feet burst into to flame so." The girl just about pushed me. "Don't say Fisco did anything to me."
I smiled.

((Bye, I have to go now. Merry meet, merry part. *Grins*
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:36 am

I ended my defense with a "Hmph!" and put my hand on my hip. "The nerve!"
Both of the women looked a mix between amused and slightly surprised. I rolled my eyes. "Tell 'em, Fisco."
"I think you about summed it up," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:29 pm

((death))
fisco semed to have discovered that it was not infact johan who killed hi sister.
after the woemen - and fisco - had finished arguing i smiled at fisco again, ''it took you this long to work out i did it? for goodness sake boy! my name is death!''
was i begining to sound slightly like the devil?
fisco did not awnser.
i glared at him, ''i think you have some apolagies to be said....''
''to who?'' fisco spat.
''little blond boy...so high...plays the 'cello, goes by the name of Johan? ring any bells?''
fisco groaned, ''at the end of the day he was the one with the knife in his hands!''
''..and the bruises on his face, and the eternal mental scaring and loss oftrust in humanity...also a slight loss of memorie.''
''are you trying to tell me he has suffered enough? that i should forgive the idiot?''
''hell no!''
yep, way too much time with the devil.
i coughed, ''i mean, definatly not! i am trying to tell you, that due to his 'slight loss of memorie' curtisie of me, he remembers not my possesion of his will, nor how i tripped him, knife in hand on to youre sistrer.'' i paused, ''come on, blame me some more! i could do with a little down bringing! i've been mentaly satisfied for the last half hour! imagin the feel!'' i said in a horified tone.
i paused again and reviewd my last paragraph of speach. slightly dramatic. had i had eye brows, they would be raised. i treid to remind my self, venus had not said dhe loved me...at all...she had told me not to say 'good bye forever'. well, i'd tell the devil not to say 'god bye forever' because he was an alright guy, sometimes. that did not mean i wanted to...
i stopped my self in mid thought and quickly came back to the present.
fisco had not reacted.
hmph. fine then!
that was sensible i supose.
i wandered over to lillith an venus, ''so...you say that other men will be atracted to him...her...it?''
lillith glanced at me, ''well, not you..youre....'' she looked at me closer, as if becoming confused ''....ar'nt you?''
''what?''
''never mind. venus, would you think......'' she began to whisper to her.
venus looked at me, and shruged slightly, smiling. laughing at me? what were they discusing?
venus began to talk back to her, and lilith smiled, both ocasionaly glancing at me.
i treid to blot them from my mind and feild of vision, but i kept hear small bits of flying scentences.
'you realy think...?'...'well, he could be'...'but just now he tried to...'...'sometimes he seems to...'...'what? him and the devil? no, the devil isn't....'
''what are you talking about?'' i asked, scowling.
bot looked as if they had been caught discussing a suprise birthday prty by the person who's birthday it was to be.
but of cause, they did not have to awnser me...because i was a man.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm

((lillith))

I smiled at Death and walked to my alloted place.
Venus was muttering, the spell, the transformation. The males stood at the poet's head, channeling the, well I'd call it the damned masculinity, out of him.
And the women drove it away, eventually following Venus's lead, chanting.
"We eventually the deed was done.
I chuckled and rubbed my hands together.
I watched as Carla ran over to Fisco, Fisco stared at the transformed Ms. Hughes, as did The Grim Reaper.
I laughed ridiculously, Venus followed suit.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

It was a corpse, the corspe of a man, but the women had transformed him. He still looked the same, but something was...off about the dead man that lay in the middle of us. I didn't like it at all. But all Fisco could do was stare at it.
"Fisco," I whispered, grabbing his arm. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

((EEEEWWWW THIS IS AWFUL!!! Fisco))

I pushed the girl away, unable to see why I couldn't see the radience of this new maiden before me. As she staggered up I took her hand. She looked thouroughly confused, delaicately getting herself off of the table.
She shuddered.
"What happened?"
I steadied her.
"Why the Hell is he touching me?" The woman uttered in a horrified whisper.
"I'm sorry." I said, letting go. "I can't help myself. You. Are. Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm

I gasped, stepping away. Lillith caught my eye and gave me a sympathetic look. "Didn't know you were gay," I said quietly, resentfully.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 pm

((Lillith))

I considered leaving the girl in the state that she was in but thought that would be cruel.
"He's not gay sweetie." I whispered. "It turns out a few men are finding, Ms. hughes... attractive. He can't help it. It's a spell. But he's vunerable at the moment, sort him out."
I looked at my son, who seemed close to kissing Ted Hughes, on the lips. I granced./
"Quickly if you don't mind. I have nothing against Gay's but I have a lot against Ted Hughes. And plus, I think he is more Death's type..." I giggled.
THis would be quite a show.

Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

I turned away and ran. I didn't know where I was going in this strange, awful place, but I knew I wanted out. I ran blindly in the direction I knew was away, too far gone to cry. I ran for minutes straight- no tears came, nothing came; I just wanted to be away, anywhere else, gone.
"I wanna go home," I whimpered to myself as I ran.
And then the anger hit me. I screamed furiously and collapsed on the floor, shaking, regretting wanting Fisco to be here so badly. I regretted having ANYTHING to do with him!
"I HATE HIM!" I screamed, banging my fist on the floor and crying out pitifully at the pain. "I hate him..."
I felt a light touch on my shoulder.
"Miss..."I looked up, and the "angels" that I had met before now surrounded me. "Why are you upset?"
"Even if Fisco's under a 'spell'," I hissed, "I hate him."
"Play your fwute. It'll make you feew bettew." A little toddler angel burbled, handing me the little silver instrument. I brought it to my lips and blew. The saddest tune a person ever heard filled the air, but it was beautiful, going on and on...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm

((Tuesday))

I went over to Mr. Death but eventually got boerd, he was staring. Fisco was, well... I knew he kissed but I had always thought that a boy chose one girl to kiss and kissed no-one else, esspecially not another boy. Incredibly confused, I wandered away.
In front of me was an ensemble of angels, and Carla, Fisco's old kissy friend. She had a-
I snarled.
"Slimey-metal-tubes." I whispered grimly.
I ran up to Carla and siezed the instrument, mid-song, and threw it across the room.
"I don;t like you but how low can you get!" I screamed. "And WHY IN THE GRIM REAPER'S NAME IS MY BROTHER KISSING A MAN. THAT STINKY DEAD MAN WHO... opossed-"
"Opressed." One of the angels corrected me.
"THAT MAN WHO DEPRESSED THAT SUICIDE LADY." I panted. "WHY IS JOHAN STANDING THERE LOOKING MEEK AND CONFUSED, WHY IS MR. DEATH JUST STARING AT OPRESSY MAN AND WHY WILL JOHAN NOT BE MY FRIEND..." I stopped, mainly out of oxygen deprivision, looking at Carla, who looked slightly stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next