The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 pm

((Tuesday))

He was here, my Prince. But not Johans Prince.
"He can go away now." I said, Johan was screaming for some reason.
"He's staying." I frowned and kicked Mr. Mercyful in the shin.
"Respect him." I hissed. "Respect him like a snake bite."
"The voice," He whimpered.
"The Voice has a name." I scolded.
"And it is time of some sort which is better than no time," I grinned excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

((Gemima))

Something landed on my back. Startled, I stood up, and the thing fell off. It was a girl, younger than me. I thought so anyway. She muttered something about liking me better when I was a polar bear. What? But, it was a person all the same, someone who might know what was going on.

The girl then flopped to the floor and crawled through the bushes. I followed. Maybe there would be more people. We were back at the shelter I'd seen before. Two boys stood outside. One of them saluted.

"And your name is?" he asked. I guessed he was talking to me.
"I'm...I'm..." I paused, thinking. "Gemima. I'm Gemima." So why could I remember that relatively easily, but nothing else? It was some small comfort to know who I was, though.

The other boy now ran up to the girl who'd 'found' me, and pulled her hair sharply, exclaiming that she'd scared him. The girl retaliated, kicking his shin. Then the older boy spoke to the girl, and she replied something about 'taking ages to eat the last new-comer.' I shivered. Though I didn't really believe that comment, it suddenly occured to me that maybe these people had a hand in how I got here.

The fight had started again, and despite the older boy calling "Tuesday!" which was apparently the girl's name, it still continued. I edged around the pair, then they both ran off. I was relieved, but a bit nevrous, because there was only the older boy left.

"Who're you?" I whispered, then cleared my throat, and asked again.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 pm

((Fisco))

I extended my hand.
"Fisco. Carla is in that shelter," I pointed, "Quantrineco is nearby and Scarlett is nearby too." n I started with the usual drill. The almighty Perimeres were the reason she was here, you must have some special ability, they'd catch, torture and experiment on us and so on.
"So do you know of any special ability? And did you bring any supplies or anything..?"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:09 pm

((if it is okay with you admin, i am going to make the peramairscapture tuesday and johan for test phase #
death))

the children were talking again, with a flick of my invisible fingers, i sent them doseing of into their sleep.
''don't worry, if you trust youre brother so, you shall be found, and greatly rewarded...''
and that is when ,out of nowhere, came the darkening scilence that was the peramairs, not mine, just some shadow that thought them selves supreior, slpery as hot buterd eels (another phrase of mine).
the bundeld up the sleeping children and disaperd into the forest.
i looked back over at their base, the new girl sat uncomphatoubly with fisco.
the fire had gone out, they faced away from the ashes.
i bent down, wrighting in the ashes, 'the children are gone.''
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Perimeres. I rolled the word around my head. So they (whoever they were) were the reason I was here. And they wanted to experiment on us. From what Fisco had said, there were quite a few of 'us', aswell. isco caught me off guard with his next sentance.

"So do you know of any special ability? And did you bring any supplies or anything..?"
"Special ability?" Had a met a bunch of loonies in the rainforest? "Um...no, sorry..." Rooting in my pockets, I brought out a Mars bar, and a set of keys with a star shaped keyring. I held them out. The Mars bar was out of date. Emergency energy bar.

((What kind of 'special ability' do you mean, Admin? Like, supernatural, or really good talent?))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm

((i know i'm not admin but....it's just anything, like tuesday can sumnon fire, johan is a kid maths prodegy and a 'cello genius, carla can downse, fisco can fight anf is tough and all that, quantrinacco is ex army so is good at the same stuff fisco is, and i'm not sure of scarlets yet and death can..you know. hope that hepls.
wohey! first post on page 13!))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:23 pm

((Thats fine i ngrá le Du pré, but you may need to post next because both Tuesday and Johan are asleep. @13- Any- your choice.))
((Fisco))

Gemima told me she couldn't even remember where she ewas before she came here, which was strange. She did have a mars bar though.
"Save it." I told her, apparantly some people didn't eat mars for ethical reasons, though I'd be a hypocrite if I used that excuse.
I suddenly felt a shiver run through me, as if someone had walked over my dessicated corpse (I highly doubted I would have a grave).
Then in the smouldering ashes of the fire a message was being inscribed. I jumped back.
"I'm hallucinating." I gasped. "Do you see that?"
Then I remembered the Perimeres, the whole 'Death' roumer and such. There were unnatural forces working here.
'The children are gone.'
My sister! My worst fear was smoking in a pile of dust.
"Tuesday," I gasped, kicking the ashes until the words could not be seen.
"Let me see her!" I growled, grabbing the remains of the fire in my fist and scattering them. "Let. Me. See. Her. You can take me as well." I insisted.
"Please, my little sister..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

((death))

fisco pleaded for his sister, begging on his knees, knowing not what force he was begging to.
i began to nurrow inside his head
''do you hear me?'' i boomed.
he jumped slightly, but nodded.
''the children are gone.''
fisco turned to the girl he had been talking to, ''escuse me for a minuet...''
he wanderd just out of ear shot, ''where. is. my. sister.''
''the children are gone'' i repeated.
''tell me!'' he growled.
''do not order me, little boy, little human!'' i replied, in an authorative manner.
''please''
''the children have been taken''
''just please tell me where!''
''the. children. have. been . TAKEN! litle man, taken far away, locked up as prize for you. TAKER! not long ago so why do you waste time talking to air!''
and with that i left him.
his eyes grew wide as he ran back to the group.
''i have to go!'' he mutterd, 'i need to go!''
''nothing good shall come of going alone.'' quantrinacco replied calmly.
''this i s MY sister and I seem to be the leader here and i order you to stay!''
quanntrinacco was haveing none of this, so stood up to give the woried boy a peice of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 pm

I put the Mars bar back in my pocket, along with the keys. I had no idea what they unlocked.

"Do you see that?" I looked up, then shook my head. I couldn't see what he was staring so intently at. Something in the ashes of the fire. But I wouldn't know, because Fisco scuffed the ashes, so whatever was there was burried.
"Let me see her," Fisco growled. I backed off a little bit, unsure of who he was talking to. Next, he excused imself, and walked away a little bit. I couldn't hear him anymore.

When he came back, he was talking to himself. He was saying that he needed to go. Another girl, Quantrinacco, seemed to know where he wanted to go. I didn't. I kept quiet, though, not wanting to intrude.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

((Fisco))

That stupid, otherworldly force was trying to keep me from my sister! I smiled grimly, Quantrineco insisted that they accompany me, even after my vain attempts of using my authority.
"You can not take her from me." I whispered to my sword, which was drawn and driving furrows into the leaf litter.
The voice did not reply.
"We need to find the Perimeres before they find us..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 pm

I stepped out of the shelter timidly because I had heard a commotion, and the first thing I saw was Fisco talking to another girl. A really pretty other girl. I narrowed my eyes.
"Well who's this?" I said, instantly transforming into an innocent welcoming member infront of everyone. On the inside, however, I wanted to scream. But of course nobody knew that. Why couldn't she have been a boy? Then there would never be a possibility...
"Gemina's her name."
"Hi." I smiled at her. "My name's Carla."
Back to top Go down
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

"Gemima's her name." I could speak for myself, you know. I didn't say this, instead I studied Carla. She seemed nice enough, but then again, lots of people probably seemed nice too. I still didn't fully trust them.

I batted a fly away from my face, and my stomach rumbled. I wondered what kind of food you could get from a rainforest. Were monkeys edible?

On the other side of the shelter, Fisco was whispering to something. A sword. Not strange. Not strange in the slightest.
Walking over to Carla, I tried to make convosation. The silence was too awkard.

"Carla, how did you get here?" Jog my memory, maybe. Hopefully she'd get that I meant how'd she get in the rainforest.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 pm

"Well, I was at a party- tha's why I'm dressed like this," I began, guesturing to my puffed sleeved blouse, knee-legnth khaki skirt, and high heels. "And it was crashed by what seemed to be the neighborhood boys. Sum'n hit me in the back of my head, and I woke up not too far away from here." I shook my head. "It doesn't really make any sense, doesit?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

((Fisco))

I broke up the girls' converstaion.
"So are we leaving?" I urged impatiantly.
"Where exactly are we going?" Carla asked.
"I was hoping you could tell us that." I told her.
Gemima looked at her.
"She's a dowser," I explained, "Which isn't strange in the slightest, acctually it's compleatly normal." I gave Carla a grin.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

((johan - awaking in captivity))

sudenly i could hear. muffled noises and breathing.
lost in some coma-like state i tried to turn, but it was useles.
still asleep mabey? had i dreampt it all? would i awake in normality, to have my life ruled by a school bell? again trapped in that terrible berlin bording school - for 'geniuses'. i no longer felt clever, if this is what i had got my self into. i had a maths Alevel for godness sake! but that is not what gets you through life, or through some sadistic test to see if i'm 'goo enough' to be a spy or what ever.
i opend my eyes. definatly not berlin.
soe cold, grey metal wall, a buzzing plastic light on the ceiling. that wasd the only light. no windows, and aparently no visible door.
gathering all my strenth, i sat up. tuesday was sat, cudeling her self in the corner. she must have awoken first.
''hallo,'' i maniged to smile, ''wo sind wir?''
she continued to stare, aparently not understanding.ah, she was english.
''hello tuesday''. at this point shen began mutering to her self. so english was no use either.
i stood, looking down on her.
i smiled, more sinister this time, ''wo die blutigen Hölle sind wir!'' is scrreamed.
''fine ! FINE! i will translate, WHERE. THE BLOODY HELL. ARE WE!''
at that i sat down and began to cry.
there was a scratshing noise, on the otherside of the wall, a door seemed to apear out of noware, perfectly designd to confuse an isolate victams...no visable way out.
there were voices, ''we'l take the girl first, she'le be weaker.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

((Tuesday))

I hugged my knees to my chest, unsure as to whether I was accctually likeing this or not. Hell was good, and pain, and fire, and dripping cold having swords plunged into your skin, but this was pergatory.
Mr. Merciful was talking but I refused to hear, he didn't want to speak what I could understand and I didn't want to understand what he was speaking so it was fine. Languages that no-one else could understand was more fun here.
''We'll take the girl first, she'll be weaker." Came a voice from begind the wall. I snapped my head up and glanced around.
"WHERE. THE-"
"Shut up Tardus," I growled and prowled over to the wall.
"Put up a fight," I whispered.
"Why, I thought you liked-"
"Just do, it will be..." I smiled. "Pleasing, I am a inncent girl after all, with a poor twisted mind, unable to defend myself."
My birthday present was gone, but they still wouldn't like me when I was angry...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 pm

((johan))
''okay...'ang on, why am i trusting on you!?''
she smiled.
''okay, buit if they do not know i can spek english, it will be all the harder.''
she grinned again ''yes! punch them with youre words of cause!'' she then began to frown.
the door was open now, i would not spek german, they could understand, i would not speak at all. and if the questiond me? well, i had always had a nak for speaking nonsence.
''come here little princess...'' came the voice, hopefully talking to tuesday.
i felt i should stand and say 'do not be patranising!' but that would never do.
fight! how was i suposed to fight! these were full grown whatever-they-weres!
i had to act toughe, also tusday had to look vunrable and i suposendly had to pretend to care about her well fair, then they would take and torture her (with no result) and leve me with the 'mental torture' of knowing my 'dearist freinnd' was being brutaly hurt.

i potectivly moved infront of her, ''zhe frpto ge mislo!'' i hissed, speaking nonsence.
i was pushed aside and tuesady was taken, ''ahhhhhhhh!'' i creid, pretending to be upset.
so that was it. i was alone.
some time later during the murky confuision of time, a tray containing three smal peices of somthing that looked like tofu (but probably made of lard and gristle)
brekfast....or tea or luncheon, i had no idea.
''it's youres, said the voice, ''don't save her any.''
i pretended to cry again, at the loss of my 'only dear companion'.
forgetting my ethinc belifs, i ate two of the peices.
it was never ploit to ear the last one.
as there wa no one els to offer it to, i threw it to the corner, for the rats (of which this place was too clean to be home to).
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

((Tuesday))

The gaurds dragged me away, one of them picked me up so kicked them where they most probably didn't wish to be kicked. He dropped me but another grabbed me instantly afterwards, scooping my legs up into myself so I could do more damage.
What's worse, no fire would come, not a tendril of smoke to be my friend. I howled in lonliness snarling and growling, writhing, destperate to get away, only... did I really care?
"You're a pretty little thing." One of them patted me on the head, I scowled, unable to retaliate.
"Maybe you wish your little friend was doing this instead of you."
I pondered... did I? Did he desrve this attention?
"No." I answered aloud.
"Will he hear me scream?"
"It depends if you scream."
"And if I do?" I asked.
"Then he will hear you."
"And what are the chances of me screaming?"
"Certian."

I laughed a dark laugh and a crooked smile that implyed that I had a plan. I hadn't, but they didn't realize they had granted me many wishes...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

((sorry i've been a long time, my mum was looking at somthing,
johan))
she was gone.
i heard her laugh. tipical.
there was nothing to do now, i began to pace. up and down, up and down.
i began to hum, some joyfull strings melody. tipical.
sudenly i stopped.
where was my 'cello. my 'cello! i ran to where the door had opend, i could just make out i tiny seem.
''LET ME OUT!'' i creid in german, ''my cello!'' i began to sob, properly this time
''you brutal MANIACS!'' i was in devastation. this wa torture enough. i had never gone an able day without my 'cello.

there was a noise on the other side of the wall, laughing. they had come for me.
''are you crying?'' they opend the door.
i glared at them.
''youre freind wants you..''
i was kneed in the back, and dragged of down thegloomy consistant, grey coridoor.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'm not a dowser or whatever the heck you call it," I said and stuck my tongue out at him. "And yes, I am perfectly normal. Where do ya' expect me to take you, anyway? Why can't we just stay here?"
"Because Tuesday's gone," he said between gritted teeth. "And for that matter, so is Johan."
"So you expect me just to find them, lickity-split? Uh-huh, honey. I may be good, but I ain't that good."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm

((death))
i had served my purpose (not that t was actuay my purpose or anything), the children had been found and captured.
tusedays brother set bout, gathering suplys for the long walk ahaed.
but what was this? his dowser refused to dows?
i sighed. tipical humans.
they had only noticed later johan had disapeard also, but he was no one prioraty. fisco wanted tuesday, and if fisco did not get tuesday, the others had a slightly lower chance of survival...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 pm

((Tuesday))

The strong man put me in another cell, this one seemed older, water dripped from the ceiling. I was carried to the wall and shackled to it, the metal was wet and cold on my wrists. I shivered as a drip of water slip onto my head and down my cheek, in sembelence of a tear.
As I suspected, the gaurds left but didn't lock the door. They didn't need to, who could get out of these chains? But I wasn't left for long however, the gaurds were merely cowards, a more sadistic no-soul would be needed to make a masorchistic squirm.
Someone much more bloodthirstily... female...
I grinned, girl torturers never held back, unlike the males- they would feel a pang of sympathy and try and throw you a bone, though the bone was nothing special, it only had a few strands of gristle hanging from it, plus chained like this, I'd have no hands to pick the damn thing up with.
In with the girl they brought Johan, he was whimpering for his 'beloved 'cello. Granted the sound was nice, but nothing like the music I would make. Screaming was nice too, but, a sublte deadly silence was far more beautiful.
"Will you help me?" The woman smiled kindly to Johan.
I laughed.
"Please, do you people ever change your techniques? I scoffed, and recieved a harsh kick in a vunerable part of my stomach.
I wondered if I could get enough air to speak again.
"Give me back my 'cello." Johan confronted her boldly, the woman merely smiled.
"Do your worst and you can have your 'cello." The woman continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 am

"CAN I GO HOME NOW??" I shouted to the treetops. "I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!!!!"
"Shut up," growled Fisco. "We all don't want to be here."
"Well that doesn't mean I haveta' be happy 'bout it," I grumbled, folding my arms across my chest. "Stupid P people, kidnappin' us and throwin' us out here in this darned place filled to the brim with God-knows-what. Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!" I said sarcastically. Fisco rolled his eyes, and I wasn't really paying attention to Gemina's reaction. I was sweaty, itchy, and irritable, so I didn't really care about much of anything right now except for the state of my wellbeing. Plus I was hungry.
"Fissssssssco, I'm hungreeeeeee!"
"Then go hunt something, damn it!"
"I can't hunt on my owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn," I groaned, and smiled inwardly. I was enjoying this but had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

((Fisco))

I was slightly impatiant with Carla's whining. She didn't think I was as hungry as her? We had more pressing things to contend with.
"Ask Gemima if she'll share that chocolate with you," I grumbled.
Carla looked like she didn't want to ask Gemima anything.
Had they had an argument already, how come girls could never get along?
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Ask Gemina? 'Rather not.
But I was hungry.....
"I'll sit here here and starve ta' death," I mumbled.
"I heard that," Fisco said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next