The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitieBug
Cat

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:51 pm

"You're gunna leave me here?"
"Now how would that benefit me?" He asked slyly.
"That's right. Always thinking 'bouchure self."
"Come now, you make me sound selfish," He grinned.
"Hmm, wonder why," I shot back sarcasically. "To answer your question, heck yeah, I'm tired. I'm covered in sweat and need a good shower. Plus I'm gettin' grumpy from lack of food."
"You had snake," he pointed out. I just glared at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 pm

((Fisco))

"Anyway," I protested, "I've been pulled to bit most of my life, I need to look out for myself." I laughed.
"But you're going to have to get used to the food. I'll try and make it appetising though. Shall I find you a coconut or will you accuse me of abandoing you like the sick man that I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I got a good laugh out of that. Grinning up at him, I said, "Sounds like a plan." After a pause, I commented, "Dang, it's so dark I can't even see ya'."
"Boo!" He pounced on me from behind, and me totally unexpecting, was completely scared out of my mind.
"Fisco!" I hollered, shaking, and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 pm

((Fisco))

"Boo!" I jumped out of the darkness, unable to resist.
"Fisco!" Carla shouted as I laughed for a while, then handed her the coconut. She feigned eating it whole then looked at me expectantly.
"Ahem," She looked at me reproachfully. "I expected the fiest jungle cuisine and this seems unedible in it's present state."
I sighed laughing.
"Of course I forgot ma'am," I bowed humbly before cracking the coconut in two, still retaining soe milk in the two halves.
"Would you like a fresh jugle worm side salad with that." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

"No, thank you, I'll have it plain," I said with a wink. I drank from one half and offered the other to Fisco. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm

((Fisco))

I recoiled as she offered me the fruit.
"Errm..." I shook my head, "Errm, no- thanks..." I smiled uneasily then composed myself again as cool composed Fisco.
"Yo can have it ma'am," I smiled, stooping again, trying to cover up...
"I must let the lady eat after all."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm

"Can it," I dismissed the formality we were both happily using seconds ago. "What's with you and coconuts? Don' like 'em?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 pm

((Fisco))

She obviously didn't like the game any more.
"Can what?" I asked, feeling sightly stupid, then realised it was her telling me to give up my little cover up. "Well coconuts... they're a fruit... Creamy and stuff." I squirmed, as Carla put her hand on her hips.
"Fine I don't like tyhem," I said.
She didn't buy it one bit, then she smiled in a sweet butnastyway I couldn't believe her to be able to do.
"Justtake a bite,justto cure my... paranoia." She annunciated the word harshly and gave me the fruit. And I was proud of... preaparing... the food for her without her around, I realised I had to face the hardest part.

"Remember Fisco..." A memory of a voice rang in my ear. "I will let you off... but you will have to please me a lot more to get away fromme next time..."
"There won't be a next time...." I was replying stubbornly.
"And how much do you bet on that?" The voice was hissing pleasurably, "Your life, your sisters life... your freedom."
i was hangig my head.
"No sir, thosesthings are too dear for me to even bet on them that 2+2=4."
"Very well... do me a deal. If we ever catch you again-"
"Which you won't." I was interupted.
"But if we do you will do one task for me, and I will be sure to free you. There will be a girl in your group. She's special, so I won't have her brought in with an ordinary team. I need you to bring her in, just knock her out and axcompany her to her... briefings within my estabishment, then you have my word that we will free you. Not without pain of course... but you will be released."
"That's easy enough," I was scoffing, "But... how will I recorgnise this girl?"
"Ahhh..." The voice seems to be in extcasy. "Becaue you will like her." I could tell it was grinning.
"Ridiculous. I will only ever like a girl as a comrade, and comrades are expendable. Apart from Tuesday."
"It's not her," The voice was assurig me.
"Then I agree." And I was shaking a disembodied hand out of the air...
"Oh... and if you go back on this... I b]will[/b] take your sister.."

"Oh God," I said, stamping the ground.
"What?!" Carla's voiceseemed paniced and shrill.
"I sighned my soul away," I whispered.
"What did you do?" Carla asked angrily.
"I haven't done it yet, but don't worry."
"Eat- this- coconut."
I could either tell her or induce a sedative laced coconut that would send me to sleep instantly, luckily only for a few minutes, since that was I I would have needed to get her to HQ. My pride told me to take a bite, and I obayed it.
Carla was going to kill me...
[
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

He took a bite, swayed for a minute, and collapsed.
"Fisco!" I screamed, jumping to kneal by him. "FISCO!! Oh God, no, what've I done?"
I thought at first that it had been an allergic reaction, but I had a friend that had been allergic to peanuts, and it didn't make them drop like this. He was alive, but like asleep. He was out for a few hours, which basically consisted of me slapping bugs off of me AND him.
At one point I started gently stroking his cheek and the side of his face. It was something my mom would do If I were sick or had fallen asleep on the couch or something, and plus, it relaxes the muscles.
On the second hour, I wanted to see if his pulse was the same, so I leaned my head down to check.
"Erm..."
I bolted upright to see his eyes wide open and getting the wrong idea. Yeah, girl leaning head on guy's chest? Oh, Lord, no.
I was blushing too hard to explain. "I...u-uh...h-hey, you're awake!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm

((johan))
fisco and the girl who had so kindly forsaken her lollypop for me had disapeard. the fire had turned to ashes, tuesday repetitivly dowsed her hands in them, shuddering at the burn, but not an unpleasant shudder. quantrinaco stood, talking to her invisable freind and scarlet looked close to tears, lost in thaught. it was deafaning, the noise of pain, the his of the ash and the constant chatter, the increadible boom of a falling tear. enough to drive one mad. i got up and began to walk slowly away, as not to disturb this deafining silence.
i pocceted the lolly stick, felling very childish. well, thats what i was!
there were voices close by, some behing me and two very distinct infront of me. i growned, begining to think no matter which direction i set of in, sure enough, fisco would be there! joy!
there was a thud. hopefuly fisco's dead body hitting the floor. i wandered closer, begining to think my hopefull prediction had been corect...
no, he was awake and, and aparently so was carla...
i could not help sniggering.
"I...u-uh...h-hey, you're awake!" carla stammerd.
fisco blinked. funny, no smart remarks this time.
i moved slightly as to see if my interpretations were correct.
''fisco is got a girlfreind!'' i sang, loud enough for him to hear.
''JOHAN!'' he shreiked, sitting up (swaying slightly) and charging of in the direction of my voice, wich, unluckly i realised, was where i sat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm

((death))
it's funny what you hear, reading peoples thaughts, for instance, johan was late for his 'cello lesson and fisco, at one point, had been picturing tuesday in a fairy costume. at some points it was enlightening, at others... well it was just morbidly depressinf, even for such a being as i.
tuesday (not at all aware of fisco's random thaughts) had atempted to make contanct with me, seeing some glittery false idol she belived to be me. she was intrested in things children should not be.
watching from behind existance, i saw the remainders of the diners. tuesday harming herself with the ash, slowly slipping away to me (as every one was) . quantrincaco discusing battel plans with vicky (of whome i had burdend her with). they were trying to escape. now i knew every soule in the world, and i knew all too well the reson for them being here, though not by my hadn, i did take an intrest and took it upon my self to help (or at times hinder).
as things were, thay all sat like botteld fish (phrase made up by ones self) not much going in any direction, brainless sheep needed herding...
i removed quantrinaco's delusions, takeing her vicky away and repalcing her with my self.
''VICKY!'' she screamed, panicing at her loss,
''here,'' i replide, not mush likeing this role, the female freing of a killer. ''i have somthing to tell you, i know the way out of here.''
quantrinao stopped and stared, ''how?''
''they have a gathering place, deeper in the wood, you need not know it's pupose but you must go! it is the only way out, if any. they do not want us there, they moniter us. go and cause hinderance and when they ler there gaurd down run for the river.''
quantrinaco took this in quickly in an armylike fasion, ''where is it? and what should we do once we reache the river?''
she was posative, 'once' not 'if we reach the river', i liked that, so would tell her straight, ''120 miles south, 6 days of traveling, you will realise when you reach it. now tell the others, if you value there survivel.''
with that my message was almost over, ''but, if you do find freedom, remember, nothing good will come of parting with youre new foud allies...''
i left and replaced her imaginary freind.
and, not being a time waster, quantrinacco began pondering over weather or not to tell the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

((Fisco))

I charged over to the sauond of Johans voice and grabbed his shoulders.
"You-have-no-idea!" I growled,gripping his arms so tight he squealed.
"No." Said Carla, suddenly not worried bu her humility or my wellbeing. She put her hands on her hips andtossed her hair out of the way of her face. "I-do-not. Care to explain."
I thought it would be best to let go of Johan at this point, more embarrased and ashamed since Samual Sorlosr had beaten me in a fencing match.
"Carla... I knew it was you, and it was you or Tuesday... and Tuesday..."
"How do I know that isn't a lie?!" Carla snapped.
"You have to trust me-"
"TRUST!?.."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

"OOOOOooooh, honey, you don't don't know," I said angrily, letting the attitude seep in. "You drop dead when you take a bite of a coconut? Darlin', I know they aren't that tasty, but collapsin' right in the middle of a rainforest is a lil' bit of an ovverreaction. So, you listen to me." 'My face was stone. "You need to tell me what's goin' on. Today, please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:51 pm

((Fisco))

I backed away.
"You're suposed to be important..." I started, begining to get angry, but more with myself, hough it was hard o direct anger to yourself without involving sef harm.
"A big shot amongst the people who... tortured me and experimented on me. They love you. And all I had to do wasget you there so my little sister wouln't be kidnapped, but now they will take her, mutilate he and kill her, because I can't bring you i. I on't want to but..."
I heard a cackle from behind me.
"Will you never learn my brother..." She sighed, giving Johan (who seemed to be utterly repulsed by her) a random hug, and still holding his hand continued... "I want him to take me,"
#"Who?" I asked.
"My prince..."

((There you are Death, have a free reign (our little plan) but make sure you give me a chance so some of her emise is self iflicted. And to everyone else... never fear. Or perhaps you should... Tuesday will be back...))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 pm

"I'm....I'm not important?"
I was hurt, and of course, I had to say it like I was.
Looking away from Tuesday and Johan, Fisco sighed. "They want you, Carla. I don't know why."
"....And you were going to get me there by feedin' me a drug-induced COCONUT????" I shrieked. He backed away some more.
"I had to!" He stammered. "They would have taken Tuesday!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 pm

((Fisco))

"And- a." I sat down."Well it's over now, and he's going to get her."
Tuesday strolled over to Carla.
"This is Fisco as you probably know. He hasa lot of demons with him, several hopping around his feet. You want him, you get the little elves and sprites too. So, kiss and make up." Her tone changed. "While your phisical self still hasa chioce... She added sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

"My physical self?" I asked, utterly confused. "As opposed to my otha' self?"
"I think you'll find it's my sister wo has the demon," said Fisco. He was strangely red. Well, Tuesday had insisted on us kissing....not a bad thought either...
Oh my gosh, shut up, Carla. You're making your other self sick. If it exists.
"Go on go on," Tuesday sang, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Go on what?" I asked her.
"Kiss!"
I think I heard Fisco retch, but maybe it was a cough.
"Sweetie, we're not like that," I assured her, glancing at Fisco. But...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm

((Fisco))

Tuesay stopped childishly persisting and came up with a- inher eyes- more cunning plan.
"You're other self is having a grat time right now,"
"I hope my 'other' self is in Prague."
"No matter where he is he's-"
"Oh to hell with it!" I snapped at her, walking over to Carla and givig her a very deliberate hug, then a kiss onthe cheek that definately was not heartfelt. Then I realised what I was doin,still in an embace with her...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Stunned, time seemed to slow down for me. After the hug and...yeah; We both sort of stopped and looked up, realizing that we were still locked in eachother's arms...and he wasn't letting go...
We met eachother's eyes.
Then the stupid moonlight had to go and shine through a break in the branches like some stupid Hollywood movie. By the light I could see that his eyes were green...

Carla. You. Are never. Going. To get. A chance. Like this. Again.
But!
Just do it!
But!

He let go, obviously embarassed, and glared at his sister as we sat back down. "So there," he spat.
Tuesday looked terribly disapointed.

Just like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm

((johan))
i had begun to wonder if the subject of my annoying chanting had acctualy been factual.
''fisco 'as just huged and kissed you! why are you not dead of poisen...um, poisen gleblblblbk!'' i snapped at carla, who seemed slightly embaressd, acctualy, every one did, tuesday turned to look at me, even lost and confused as she was, she still had a small amount of childish humor, i snigerd, glancing at fisco and carla, she snigerd, ever so slightly, but she did.
tuesday's smile grew wider, she held her arms open and began moving towords me.
good lord! she was going to hug me again!
now, at my age, i still belived girls had desises and it was game over if they got to close to you, so i ran. but in a true phycopashic murder fasion, she followed.
i realised only later, i was running in the oposit direction of the head quarters, i stopped in a clearing and looked around. no matter how many tres grew around me there was no way i could hide.
''i was not going to hug you,'' came a sincear voice behind me. i jumped (actualy, that is an understatement, i screamed like howler minkey being throtteld).
''oh?'' i managed to stammer.
''no,'' she smiled, moveind closer again, ''i was summoning death to come liven the mood''
this could have been sarcasem, but with tuesday, it never was.
she stoped smileing and looked harshly at my pale face, makeing me feel self-concies. she lloked to be thinking...
''you hardly suite that cloak.''
''it's a tail coat, plus, the coat dose not suite me, i am perfect'' i replied, ''it is what conductors ware.''
''it is like you are trying to imatate my prince but they have runout of propper cloaks at the costume shop!''
and with ythat she turned away and began skipping. hardly stealthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

((death))
my vision was caught by the a scene in another part of the forest,
the girl who called me 'prince' and the pale athiest.
as usual, tuesday casuely insulted the boy and left.
''with all due respect sir, wil you ever come to play?''
i gasped *(as welll as a man with no lungs can) she was talking to me! could i speak to her? and where had my well traind delusion destractions got to? they would be fierd, quite litteraly.
''em, you can hear me?'' i stammerd, realising i had hardly spoken in ages, i usualy just thaught things.
she nodded, ''when is time?'' she asked.
''erm...when...it is too late?''
this was no good, i was hardly sounding sinister at all, and she was not even scared!
''but, you must come if someone is to die?'' she glanced at the clearing where johan sat.
i could not denie this, if she was to ill the boy she would, i did not like to get too caught up in human afairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

((johan))
finaly, she was out of sight. but i coud still here her talking to here self.
i picked up a stick, and soon (in a childish manner) i was swinging it around saying (in german) ''i am the grim reaper!''
just at the wrong time, tuesday reapeard. i did not notice.
but soon enough i became aware of her existance when she punched me in the lip...''stop talking'' she said seeming destressed.
but soon again the was smiling,''you think you are like him...''
''oo? de gwim weaper?'' i said, nursing my saw lip.
''gwim weaper?'' she questiond.
''deaf.''
''deaf?''
''dea-fw!'' i was getting anoyed, she had hit me and now she could not understand me!
''you mean 'prince?'''
''NO! deafw!''
she smiled at my irritblness, ''anyway..'' she bacame uncomphtably close, ''i would not like to discrase his grace by saying you look like him...''
''fanks.'' i mutterd.
''but, you could be sinister...if you wanted to.'' she had hold of my cloak.
''yesh i am shuwer i cod'' i said curtly, trying to move away.
sudenly, out of the blue, she kissed me on the cheek, very much like fisco had done to carla,
''there, kiss and make up, we are even,'' she took a step back and took out a small knife, ''so it is time to tip thre tables!''
in a flash she had undone my top button and had the knife to my throught, ''if he will niot come for me...'' a single tear sat still on her cheek , ''...he will come for you, and finaly we can play!'' she began to laugh.
''oo mean deafw?'' i asked, as well as i could with a knife against my throught.
''no, i mean death'' she smiled delusionaly. i did not bather to tell her that is what i meant, then i realised i was skipping a rather important message, she meant to kill me!
''if oo wealy want to see...him... why not kill youre self!'' i shreiked, teas streaming down my face.
she stopped, pondering, ''...i supose... that, could work? could it? '' her eyes became bright as asall child gived the right to chocolate forever, though it was for a much darker reoson.
i nodded, ''it is a bwiliant idea!''
though sadly, at that moment, her older brother who cared for her life apeard with his girl freind.
and to think i almost had the end of her as well!

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:48 pm

((death))
no!
she could not do this! she could kill who she wanted but not her self! she was needed!
i thaught it over quickly. i was going to have to apear to her, properly. the only problem being there were others around.
she braught the knife towords here self.
then came the most wonderous idea in the history of me having them. i turned my sand timer on to its side, there for stopping time. i would go to her, prise her from her reality(sumon her soule), and we were going to have a little talk...
''tuesday, come hither, '' i whisperd, she did so, gingerly stepping from her body. a revield my self where she stood.
so, no jokes, it was time to be sinister, ''i belive, you anted to see me?''

((do not worry qqq0104, this is not the master plan yet, once they have a talk and' bond' a little i can put her back and let the plan comence.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 pm

((Fisco))

Johan left,persued by my sister, for once she did mea favour.
"And now that they're gone," I whisphered. "I'm going to make this up to you, in as many ways as you like, and this may seem barabaric but..." I tossed over my sword. "It's the most obvious way to settle a score."
"What-" She began.
"I know you hate me, and I know, if my sister is anything to go by, that girls are helishly bloodthirsty. I'm as good as unarmed so... free reign. Hunt me downlike the dog I am."
There was a game we played like this when we captured, we'd either be in teams, or one against many, and it would be a giant hunt, between humans. 'The game' we called it, and it was fun, though unarmed and unarmoured, if Carla said yes thenI could possibly be reduced to ribbos though a boy had once told me that girls were more devious than that. They'd cut your mind to ribbons instead...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

"Wha...?" He just looked down, which was no help to me at all. "You're gunna let me cut you up or somethin'?"
He snorted in what was either laughter or mockery. "Just to let you get even."
"Even 'bout what?"
He looked up. "Carla, you're clueless. I thought girls liked to to this."
"To take a sword to ya'?" I was utterly confused.
"No! Well-" He studdered.
"Then what?" I laughed at his red cheeks. "Keep yer' sword. Ya' might need it." Chuckling to myself, now over the disapointment that I hd had a minute ago, I said as I helped him up, "Darlin', I swear, you are the cutest thing. come on now, let's go find those raggamuffins."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next