The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 pm

((death))
a sat about, thinking, for quite some while. i had podered over every aspect..cpould it have been the spell? no, i think that had worn of..me at least.
in the end, i decided to get up, drawing no conclusion to my thought.
i walked down the stairs, realising some new arivels. i was sure to be blamed for this, when god became..less buisy.
a girl and a wolf.
and tuesday and carla.
''hello.'' i said, sounding not at all intimidating,actualy qute shy and feeble.
tuesday threw her arms in the sir, ''mr. death! where is fisco's new kissy freind?''
i ignored her and went to greet are new guests.
''hello, welcome to hell or whatever.''
i was quickly reminded by a passing angle that this was not 'hell or whatever' it was the higher relms, and that ' i wasent at home any more'.
i was clearly unfocused.
i alowed my voice to drop to it's normal, more intimidationg octave, ''i am sorry, hello, i am death. who might you be, presumed mortal and presumed wolf?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 pm

((Tuesday))

"I remember now Mr. Death, we hate you." I said boldly.
He confronted me.
"And why is that?" He asked, standing in front of me.
I stepped back once, the greatest sign of submission I had given to most.
"E- e, because we hate you!" I stammered, scowling.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 pm

((death))
tuesday had taken my atention from the new comers.
''well, every one should hate me, reay, but what has changed lately that means you should....'' i stopped, ''oh. is that it? were you in on these broken up scentance tipe descusions all these people seem to have been having around me?''
''it is mean to carla that fisco is kissing his other frend, and mean to fisco that you want to kiss his new kissy freind!''
''you know what else is mean? youre mother winding us all up in her spell! she should learn that is you take revenge so much that it hurts many others into a vengefull state, sheis not going to have much free time on her hands.''
with that, i nodded at tueaday and the others and went of to find lillith and venus.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

((Quantraneco))

(she yawns and stretches her left arm as she awakes)
Where is the sun? Dont say I slept through a full day? It must be safer to travel at night, they may not find me so quickly if they can't see me. But i wasted a full day!! (frustration illustrated in her voice). I got to get going. (she says as she rises)
Ow! (she says as she slips. mud covering the majority of her hand. The rest of her blood slowly dripping down her wrist. (she sucks the blood from her skin almost looking like a blood thirsty vampire)
(She picks up her bag and swings it roung over her shoulder. She thinks as she walks)
I'm running from something that I dont even know? what am I afraid of? something I dont even know?
I'm not running anymore I'm setting up camp and staying here. Well... I guess It time to get started. (massive smile comes on her face).

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 pm

((death))
soon i reached the place where venus and lillith sat, acompanied by the unconcies, but slowly awakening fisco.
as i entered, the two weomen burst out laughing.
i but my hands on my hips and raised the more flexible section of the skull where i could have had eye brows.
they stopped, ''oh, don't worry, it's not you, '' venus chuckled, ''it's just the whole thing! it's hillarious! oh, i can't wait to see him when we bring him out!''
i suposed they were talking about the poor woeman who was now acompanieing god to where ever he was going.
i shook my head, what a tangled web of magical lies, bow every one thought that i was homosexual! i laughed slightly, assuring my self it was sdtil all the spell. yes, that would be my conclusion, untill they broke the spell and i was provd wrong...
i went and sat down next to the weomwn.
''god has the....''
''we know!'' laughed venus.
lillith smiled, ''aw, did he take youre littgle toy away?''
i grunted, ''i though you girls were simpathetic and protective towards other weomen?''
''but that,'' lillith nodded her head towards the coridoor, ''aint a woeman.''
i thought that through in my head, it was not a woeman, god was mistaken....
''escuse me....'' i said
turning my back and wndeeing hurridly off to foing god and his new freind...
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm

((Quantreneco))

I can hear them. They're getting closer. The sweat dripping down my neck. What are these things. They're obviously powerful to be able to take everyone with them. Including Tuesday and she can put up one hell of a fight!
(rustling comes from a far away bush. She gets her knife from her pocket and arms herself . They come towards her as fast as lightning. Slash... She cuts It's throught.)
(The other one goes for her neck. Slash she stabs the other in the chest)
You would think with killing the animals that she would survive. But casualtys of war allways happen. Her t-shirt is red with her blood. The claw marks bleeding faster at every pace...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

((admin, could you maybe post as venus, lilith or god? in a bit? may post later))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 am

I pulled Tuesday back from the cloaked man thing.
"What've y'all done to Fisco?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm

((Lillith))

"Lillith." Venus muttered to me, stopping her laughter.
"Yes." I replied, still giggling.
"There's someone still down there, a female. Bleeding, alone. She is strong and depised your flimsy son, or at least critisised him. She deserves saving. Would you-?"
"Of course," I replied, controlling an amount of energy to vanish from the higher realms. It was hard to teleport usually, esspecially on Earth, but to, from and in the higher realms... it was reletively easy. Even the golins could do it.

I was on the fllor, crouched next to the girl, she looked like she had been attacked by an animal. It was the sort Venus liked, but she didn't seem fun enough to me.
"Come on dear." I scooped her up. She looked at me bewildered.
"A girl." She croaked. "I knew it,"
I frowned, then realised.
"Oh... Death is a charming fellow, I am not he however, you are not dead... Yet..." And with that I ensured our passage back into the higher realms. Wounds were less fatal there, and she was far more likely to survive...
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

((quantreneco))

Chokeing on her own blood she awakes. She looks around confused.
Where am I? I say in my head not ableing to form words from my mouth. It's so bright. I feel lucky that I'm on the floor rather than stood up becasue I'm sure I would have fallen to my knees. What ever has happened to me since the animals it has drained my body of all energy. I still cant focus on anything in the room. Apart from this woman who was closes to me she gathered me up. I couldnt work out what she was saying I said some mumble (I didnt know what I was saying) and we left the room.

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm

((death))
my persuit of the aluring new comer of questinable gender had failed.
i found my self infront of a young woeman demending me the wareabouts of her fisco.
i though back...when had i last seen fisco...trying to...persuade the newcomer of questionable gendre to ...kiss him...
how to tell the woman....
''erm, i think he is out....being unfaithfull.....'' i caried on thinking....''and unconiess......'''
the woman looked at me, seeming barley shocked, ''tipical! just tipical! they tell me 'ooh it's just i spell he'll be right back to normal once we've had our fun!' and now he's unconies!? how did he do that?''
i scrstched the back of my kneck, ''well, he kind off....must have....run into my sicthe.....not the sharp end...''
she rolled her eyes, ''come on tuesday.''
and walked off to find him.
''he could still be with venus!'' i called after her.
as they left, venus came rushing in from the oposit direction
''speak of the devil...'' i comented.
she loked over her shoulder, the back at me, shaking her head as if i were mad, ''i ain't the devil....''
i sighed, ''it is a human saying...''
she waved a hand, silencing me, '''anyway, what hapened to the search for guy gall? thought you had a renewed love/lust for he..him.''
''well, i realised...''
venus raised an eyebrow, finishimg my scentance in her head.
''...that i had buissnes to atend to....''
''oh, lillith has the girl....''
''bloody hell!...so, more buisness now....''
i did not move, she glanced at me.
''okay! okay! i have no buissiness! i can't find the 'desireblr thing', god had gone and hidden with it!''
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

(questionable gender??? And you made me laugh with "gone and hidden with it" You're makeing it sound like he's a teddy-bear that you both like. If you and god were in the school yard you too would be pulling on each others hair and hitting each other argueing who wants the teddy-bear).
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 pm

((Venus))

I grinned a grin only an iver successful Godess could grin.
"God has Mr. Hughes?.."
"Ahhh, so he is male. Yes, he does." Death replyed. "And I belive you may have caused friction in a certain relationship."
I sighed.
"Fisco's not that bad, but that girl needs to learn to cope for herself."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 pm

((Lillith))

I lay the girl on the floor of an apartment.
Most of us had living space in the higher realms, this was mine.
The girl bled onto my carpet, trying to stagger up.
"You'll be better now," I told her, fidding with some knives laid upon a table. "Certain energies, they work exeptionally well will mortals."
The girl sat and frowned.
"Where are we, why are we here and who the Hell are you!?"
I shook my head, so cliched.
"I am Lillith, you are in my house so mind the carpet, this is the higher realms, enjoy your stay." I said dryly, ruffling my dark feathers. "I currently hate most men, due to their masculine and opressive instincts. Plus, my ex- husband was a man. Acctually there was no divorce, so he is commiting adultury, which if I remember rightly is one of his 10 commantments."
"Who was your husband?"
I laughed.
"Ever heard the tory of Adam and Eve kid?.."
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

((Quantreneco))
"Yes I have. I allways found the christian version unrelistic and slightly annoying. I believed the pagan version."
(she stumbles as the word pagan escapes her mouth. She grabs the table and steads herself).
"Bloody hell! Your Lillith arrent you?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 pm

((Lillith))

I smiled.
"You are correct, however, limit yoursekf to nothing. Not even Christianity. An oxymoron I know, you you must accept that here."
I pulled out a chair and put the girl into it.
I smirked.
"Oh, but you might not be seeing God for a while."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 pm

((death))
''any way, i don't think you can get youre sweet heart back untill god has....em...ceased to exist.''
venus grinned.
she almost caught me stamping my foot.
i calmed my self, ''so, you say lillith has the new girl. i should find her, and show her to her companions, she could be distressed. and lilith could be setting a bad example on her!''
venus rolled her yes as i turned mt back.
i stopped, and looked back over my shoulder, ''em....''
''yes, i'll come with you lucifer...'' sighed venus, ''is lillith realy that scarey?''
i was about to denie it, thewn instead dropped my head, ''yes.'' i spat, 'yes, she is, lets just get over that and go!''
a few moments later i found myself outside lilliths apartment.
most of us forgott we had these, spent all our concies trime (all of out time) working. or in the case of mr.satan, living in the batr and 'sleeping' in his office...or in the bar.
lillith took alot of her victems, freinds/victems and venus into her apartment, what she did with them was probebly the reson for the colour of her carpet. and venus only encoureged her.
i knoked smartly at the door, looked back to venus, who smiled in a slightly anoyed fashion.
the door opened, i cleard my thought.
''oh, it's you lucie,'' lilith sighed, ''come in... i supose you are here to enforce youre opressive ruels on new girl...''
i shook my head, not bothering to argue, ''yes, yes i am.'' i strode iside to find a large red blotch on lillith's carpet and a girl....bleeding.
''blidy hell lilith! what have you done to her?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

((Lillith))

I raised my hands in mock innocence.
"I did nothing." I laughed. "Ask her yourself. I probably saved her life."
Death looked at me critically.
"Venus. You know I would never hurt a girl for no reason." I smirked, and took the gun from the girls belt. She flaild, trying to get it back but was too slow.
I made an non- appreciative noice and gave it back.
"That'll be no use here." I said with my back away from her.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 pm

((death))
''hello, quantreneacco ((sorry about speling)) is it?'', all was silent for a few moments, ''i hear you like shooting things?''
the girl smirked turning to lilith, ''this that charming feller you were talking about?''
i glared at lilith who smiled evily.
''you want the girl?'' lillith smiled.
''it is my job...''
''job! job! job!'' lilith squealed mockingly, ''who here realy cares about their frickin job? realy? god dos'nt, saten certainly dosent, me and venus here just have fun doing anything in the right direction! and it would probebly all run smoother if you didnt either! youre menat to plan artfull deaths and spend time carrying them out! not letinng the mortals die and then sweeping them up! you are death, lucifer.''
the dead girl looked a little uncomfortaloe at this.
''i'm sorry, i should realy show you to youre freinds and leave this probably distressing talk untill later.'' i smiled at the girl, probably scaring her.
lillith glared at me, ''lucifer, you can not just knock so feebely at my door, accompanied by venus for protection (and you know she would take my sde in a 'debate') order my woemen around and dismiss my conversation! youre weak and rude, lucifer. i should order you out of my house. but, if you have business...''
she took her presious girl and threw her into my chest,
''..you have buissiness.''
i looked at her, horrified, all this had arisen from nothing. she obviously had somthing naging her about me that i had'nt known about.
she had told me befor she wanted the 'old me' back.
i stood the girl streight, ''if you want me to take you to youre freinds, i will come back..i'll know when. that is if lilith wil relise you. but...let her finish her conversation....''
i turned and left.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm

((Lillith))

Death strode from my apartment, irritating me greatly in the process.
I followed him, leaving the others, slightly confused.
Without announcing my presemce I set fire the bottoms of his robes. He immediatly extinguished the flames and turned to me, irate.
"Lillith!" He snapped at me.
"Yes Lucifer! It's me! Get OVER yourself, whatever is wrong with you, STOP IT!"
"You..."
Red blossomed like a mans blood on my cheeks, pure passion.
Which could have been considered stupid, if the contest was staked upon who was the most powerful. My strength was mainly in numbers.
"YOU ARE DEATH!" I screamed at him. "LUCIFER! YET YOU... YOU RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE A MEEK LITTLE-!"
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

((quantreneco))

Damn it!! I was sure death was a girl! DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!!
I'm only frustrated because I was actually scared by that woman and that wimp "death!" I can't judge I have become weaker hanging around with those kids...
I would rather see them sooner than later for obvious reasons...
Of wanting to leave the ROOM and this WOMAN who can only be described as crazy.
I really wouldnt have guessed that "deaths'" real name was LUCIFER!! Ha! The fun I'll have telling Vicky that little bit of trivia...
If I can ever find her... That little BACKSTABBER!!
She left with the others and left me completly. ERRR... THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!! THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!

Lillith is crazy but I got a laugh out of the little shouting rant she had at lucifer...
I'm no genus on phycology but if lillith and death were in the schoolyard then lillith would be pulling on deaths hair right about...
now!
Of course if they got together then lillith would be the one wearing the pants. You know... If she doesnt burn them first.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

((death))
i stared at Lillith. if i turned now, it would only prove her point.
what did she wnat me to do?
kill somthing?
the only other bings in sight were her precious weomen!
if i said sorry it would come across as weak.
if i did anything it would only backfire.
she was going to brake me.
me and my strange new emotions, braught upon by her spell, i am sure!
could i drive them out?
my emotions?
become death again?
the old me?
i lowerd my head, shaking it.
''LUCIFER!'' she screamed
i tensed my jaw, clutching the temples of my skull.
she put her hand under my chin and raised my head.
i was about to open my mouth,
and she hit me.
slapped me across the face with all the power of a godess.
i almost tumbled backwards, my mind in tatters, breaking.
breaking away..
what i wanted?
maybe...
i yelled,
almost crushing my head with my palms.
and then it was all quiet.
i picked my self up.
i looked back at lilith, who stood rollng her eyes.
i bowed deeply, grining.
i put my arm around her waist and forced her closer to me.
begining to whisper, ''....i'm back....''

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:58 pm

((Lillith))

I felt a cruel shiver as Death slid a bony hand around me waist... unmovable. I squirmed at his bold gesture... something had changed, something beautiful had been... ressurected from an ashen grave.
I realisd however, that his power... I realised why I used to be wary of that... for a time pathetic man...
He was strong... remorsless... more powerful than I.
"I'm back..." He whispered... my whole being fizzed... my black feathered wings fluttered.
Venus would kill me... she valued my ability to go out of control for a killing but... this was a man... struck by fear and awe and... admiration.
"You are..." I breathed.
I felt as much as a child as my daugher, and both loved and hated it.
"Mr. Death you are..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 pm

((death))
i chuckled, ''are we not yet on first name turms? well, i...'' i draped my arm around her kneck, ''am lucifer, and you....are the queen of the underworld....''
she looked at me, torn between grinning and screaming at me.
''aw, will venus kill you if i kiss you?....'' i spun her around to face me, ''or will i kill venus if she trys to stopps me?''
i chuckled again.
could they still see us? were they stood there watching? or were we a thousend miles away?
i ran a hand through her hair, clicking with the other. the suroundings melted away, black smok, shrouding all vision that had been.
home.
''Welcome,'' i gestured, ''to the palace of the dead, so far, i have captured you to be my queen, but not to opress you, no, never, you are the queen of I, and I am the king of the people.''
she still did not speak.
i danced her out of my massive, black tiled hall way, and into the room, where the huge, black laced bed stood, clad in black velvet curtains, ''this, make of it what you will, is my bed room...''
it all went black.
i blew, and a red, lit candel grew from my hand.
''welcome to hell''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

((Lilith))

He wasn't being oppressive, but he was making it obvious that he was more powerful than me.
I smiled in his funeral playland.
I was his child, HIS queen. I was unsure if I had a choice.
But I knew that he was not sexist, he just liked to play, so I allowed him.
"Welcome to Hell."
No wonder my daughter found him charming.
"A tad cliche." I breathed, trying to deflate that brittle skull but my tone not quite suiting it.
Death made me feel almost... mortal...
"Really?" He questioned. "So is your face."
I laughed.
I closed my mouth.
"I was Adam's maiden."
"His loss." Death replyed.
I grinned.
"Say what you were going to say." He then cut into my thoughts.
"We could... kill him first..." I said, hesitantly, unsure whether this was his idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next