The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm

((death))

it was nice yo know i was equel to the devil.
now i knew him very well, but i did not think he was quite like that, maybe after a certain amount of beer...
and i sudenly realised me and lillith was never realy going to last.
i loved her, alot.
but no man deserved her. aparently.
it was just for a bit, while she got her 'kicks' and then off to someone else.
the devil was indeed a very filthy man, i was benining to wonder if that was the reson lillith liked him, or 'use to'.
she had lked me as soon as she snaped me. i was evil again, but time again had 'sofend' me, this was probably the part where she drifted off.
''youre kid'' i said refering to tesday, ''will be safe enough here'' i grinned trying to hide mt pain.
i looked at her again, in longing. she would never have let me farther a child. that's if i possibly could.
''you may stay with youre daghter, on in that room, over there.'' i pointed as a door apertd in a distant wall.
''good night'' i said, adn retired to my bedroom, closing the door.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

((Lillith))

I frowned and walked onto my daughter's room, trying to smother my dissappointment.
Death didn;t want me now, he had made that clear, and I began to feel uncomfortable in his house. If he didn;t want me I had no power over him, which meant, though I supected that he had softed since I began to love him, he was dangerous.

I was next to the thing I created, my most beloved child, yet felt lonely.
I crammed the squirming thing into bed with me, held her down with my Godess strength.
I wondered if one day she'd be stronger than me, with Satan running through her viens. She had certainaly set fire to my arm enough times in that bedtime.
I wrapped her in my pale arms and wings, resting in her blonde curls. Eventually she wound her fingers around my dress, and her breathing fell even.

I wished for Death.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:03 pm

((death))

i sat on my rarly used black silk bed.
sitting and staring into the mirror oposit. why did i have a mirror, to tount my self with my fleshless face? groom my baldness?
lillith had often referd to m e as handsome.
i was a monster.
murdurer yes, but monster? thing of nightmares, warn the children, fear the dark.
that was all me.
gosh, i'm realy brillient ar perking my salf up arn't i?
some men would cry at this point.
if i realy wanted to i could kill all who ever wronged me, ever upset me.
but that would be rather pointless.
death never saved anyone realy.
villan.
skeloton, is al i am some hiked up rotted human body?
realy? since that's what it comes down to.
gee what a brilient goverment, a world run on fear of monsters.

i thought many times within those long hours about going back to her.
but waking her would be rude.
there was no point, she did not think me speciel.
i was just her 'kicks'
i respecded her in every wy i could, but being sexist would never realy solve sexism.....
it seemed they were alowed to bend the rules, as HUMAN woemen were once badly mistreated be men.
they wernt!
venus and lillith!
they were godesses!
you mistreat godess and there is no longer a you!
exuses.
life.

i got as far as opening the door and sitting out side my room. i did'nt sleep. why did i have a bed?
or, why do i have a bed anymore? or a whole bed room!
i have no need for sleep.....or any other means to use a bed for.
but truly a house could not be a house withut it's chambers.
i considerd many times again, burning my room, vanishing it.
but it was pointless. it looked nice, and if i did dispose of it could get it back at the click of a finger.

power made everything poinless.
if i were to be truly awful i could make lillith love me, make her want me. i could make anyone desire me gratly, and god how depressin g that is.
i did'ny want to.
i was being good.
but that's not want lillith likes, is it.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:28 pm

((Lillith))

When Tuesday was lulled into a slumber I got up and stretched. Death was merely playing hard to get, he wanted the Godess to approach him, not because he was sexist, but because he wanted us to be equal.
Well that was fair.
It would have been much easier if I loved a woman Death, then she could ask as posseive as they wished, as evil, manipulative and controlling... as it wouldn't be a man.
It wouldn't infringe on femenism.

I sighed and walked into Death's room, he seemed suprised.
"Death," I whipsered.
"You want your kicks Lillith?"
I gasped.
"You took that personally?" I growled.
The man frowned.
I realised I didn't want a passive man. Therefore I had to give him something.
"One night." I told him in a low tone. I swallowed. "I need to show you I love you more than I liked the Devil. To show you are not just a stand, a thrill, another Demon to add to a list. I am however you want me to be, as much or as little femenism, boldness and viociousness as you like."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

((death))

i was shocked.
verry shocked.
lilith just came up to me and presented me with what i probably wanted.
her.
i was indeed very shocked.
i had kisseed her many times as she had kissed me.
then she said i could have her as i wanted her.....
how did i want her?

''lillith....surly if we...were to do...anything'' i had sudenly become very embarssed, ''i should not realy pass judgment on how you were to be, it should be shared and...whatever. i am no longer too fond of power....''
she sighed slightly, drawing closer, had i had eyes they would have widend.
''just me a man for a minuete would you?''
i swallowed.
i had never acted like this befor.
but i had never properly loved any other woman or man i may have been in this situation with....

i was a very very old man, realy.
i bent down and kissd her softly.
''oh lucifer, '' she said, as if havinf to tolorate, ''youre becoming ever so gentle...''
this was almost a chalenge, she probably wanted me evil, but would not say it.
well, it was about her as much as it was about me.
''dear dear, gentle? i must be decaying with age....'' i chukled, declining back into my mindless evli....
sudenly the flesh that was temporrly mine fell heavy on my bones.
she stoped.
''no, go back....''
i again became skelatol and kised her again, she smiled.

this was why i had a bed.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

((Lillith- Sorry for the 'power play', I'm bored so want to write this. I'll edit it if you like. ))

I felt his skeletal skull on my lips, his eye sockets pressed upon me.
"Please Lucifer..."
He smiled and grabbed my arms, pinning them to the bed. Then he slacked his grip.
I scowled.
"Lucifer!" I hissed. "Snap, Satan damn you!" Then I smiled nastily. "Because he could actually be evil, not like you..."
"You want me to snap Lillith?" The creature growled.
"Yes please." I grinned.
He put pressure on my hands, squeezing my fingers so much that they almost hurt. He kissed me so much I couldn't breathe (I could survive without oxygen, but I was not Death, it felt much better when sweet air was running through my lungs, but there was something darkly magical about it being forced away from me).
My own story flashed through my head...
I shook it away, that was Adam, I didn't care...

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm

((death))

i hadn't snapped, but hell i wanted to.
it did feel wonderfull, but odd.
i was desporate to keep her as mine, clinging to her, pressing on her, pinning her down. trying to please her.
she had her fingers entwined in my rib cage, and kissed me back with such passion i almost recoiled.
but would not.
i felt constantly on the verge of exhastion, but never quite there.
i stopped and lay beside her.
she smiled slightly.
god, if that was not better than the devil.....
''oh come on lucy....'' she grinned, tracing her fingers along my collar bone, ''i was almost enjoying that.....''
i lay back. how much did it mean to her realy? i had made the effort i could in this state. but she wanted more. i would be happy for more, but could hardly give it....
''LUCIFER!'' she snapped, pullling me by the half absent collar of my cloak, and pushing me back wards, so that i was on the floor.
she stood draping the sheet ariound herself like fome highgpreistess.
she shouted at me. she was trying to make me turn.
soon she would hit me again, and i wouldent turn and she might leave.
she hushed herself, ''youre just a little boy lucifer, maube the sensitivity of a very old man, but the understading of a child.'' she hissed, and kept hissing.
a dead, black tear fell down my cheek.
i stood suddenly, ''THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS LILLITH!'' i bellowed, pinning her against the door.
she shuddered happily, ''why mr. death....''
i dropped my arms, ''i am so sorry!''' i cried, ''i am so sorry!''
she rolled her eyes angrily, ''for goodness sake lucifer! other men.....''
''i don't care!'' i snapped again.
she hissed, fuming, lifted my chin and hit me.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm

((Lillith))

I hit him in the cheekbone and I hit him again. I raised my arm for a third strike and he grabben my arm and flung me to the floor.
I gasped and smiled.
He bent down, scooped me up and placed me back on the bed.
"Stay still Lillith,"
I did as I was told.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 pm

((death))

she lay there.
i froze.
broken...almost.
staring at her, or in her sdirection, more scouring the inside of my head with my absnt eyeballs.
a tear again, down my cheek bone, inky black...if that stained....oh god...
i stood, unable to move, she was again becoming restless.
she hasd said one night how i wanted it. i could not be sure if this is what i wanted, a minuet ago i was homosexual and now infront of me was a powerfull godess telling me to take her.
'other men' kept running round my head what 'other men' would have done, her 'other men'.
i growled, turning agains the wall and beating my skull agains its gloss black tilery, it could crack and wold if i continued.
she was getting up.
for gods bloody sake....
i turned, ''i told you to stay still!''
''i got bored...'' she murmerd.
'' i told you to stay still!'' i hissed.
she paused.
i drew closer to her where she stood.
lets start agin shall we....
i took her by the rim of her dress and puller her up to me, kissing her, biting her kneck.
i forced her onto the bed, tough i doubt she would have gone willingly.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

((Lillith))

"I told you to stay still!"
I froze, a genuine thrill of fear tingled down my arms.
He took me, with seeming gentleness, but manipulating me. He kissed me, he bit me, bone on flesh, he forced me onto the bed.
I felt genuinly uneasy.
It was beautiful.
I wriggled.
"Stay still!" He put his cold lips to mine, his face so close I couldn't breathe.
A long time, I struggled, he didn'move. I fell still, after a few seconds he drew away.
"Good girl."
I daren't move.
I had given him permission.
To be honest I loved it. Wasn't that strange.
The man then took a skelatol hand and slid it up my dress and onto my stomach. He moved a finger so it tickled, my legs convulsed, so the man grabbed some flesh and twisted sharply. I breathed in sharply, he slid his finger across again, I tenced and tried not to move...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 pm

((Hey y'all! I'm back! Smile ))

((Carla))

As we entered the building, my grip on Fisco's arm tightened until I realized that I must be cutting off the circulation. I almost slapped myself. Stand strong, girl! "Sorry," I whispered to him, and let go. I could stand brave by myself. It didn't look awful, but the hallway wasn't exactly inviting, either. I didn't want to go with these people, the people that had put a spell on Fisco or whatever. But I couldn't let Fisco and Tuesday be here alone. And honestly I didn't know how to get out of here, beck to the real world, and I really doubted that horrible woman that was Fisco's mother would tell me. "We need to find Tuesday," I whispered as Death and Lillith entered a room together and closed the door. "She's on the secon' floor. Let's go."

Stairs. Stairs. "Over here," I whispered to him, and led him around the corner to, aha, the stairs. How did I know this? The same way I knew Tuesday was on the second floor. I didn't have to think about it. The knowledge was just there. I didn't even know why I was whispering. The atmosphere just called for low voices.
The stairs creaked, but I was used to that at my own home and didn't mind it. I opened the door Tuesday stood behind, and every piece of furnature that had stood in the room at some point besides her bed were all in ashes at her feet. "Tuesday!" I cried, running forward and hugging her. I hoped she wouldn't set me on fire.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

((Tuesday))

"Mummy and Mr. Deathy are sleeping together tonight." I yawned wandering over to Carla and my brother.
"Sleepin' together Tuesday?" The girl asked.
"She doesn't mean that." Fisco smiled at her and outstreched his arms.
I ignored him and wandered up to Carla.
"Mummy left me so I got bored." I sighed.
I looked up at my brother. "Fiscy's hair is all sticky uppy." I giggled, and sat down sleepily, gently singing the edges to make them curl.
"She's so cute." I heard Carla whispher, I smiled with my eyes closed.
"Tuesday!" My brother exclaimed sharply.
"Ever so sorry," I yawned.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 pm

((Carla))

It bothered me that Tuesday knew what her mom and...that person were doing, but I ignored it, and also ignored the little spark of jealously that popped up when Fisco outstretched his arms to her.

She's his sister, idiot.

I almost jumped. This voice partially sounded like my own, but it had a different voice fused around it. A voice that I couldn't match. It could have been classified as both male and female, but since I'm a girl I thought of it as female. And it was in my head.
"Who are you?" I whispered.
There was no answer, and Fisco thought I was talking to him. He looked at me strangely. "Carla?"
"Sorry," I said, smiling apologetically. Gosh he was so cute. I kinda wished he would kiss me...but then I realized that those lips had been on a man's, and quickly thought better of it. Kissing Fisco? Gross.
"What was that about?"
"What was what about?" I smiled innocently, picked up the half-asleep Tuesday, and laid her down on the bed. I don't know what posessed me to do this, but I leaned over and kissed her forehead, like a mother would when tucking in her child at night. I turned around and walked back to Fisco, sitting down against the wall beside him. "Well, now what?" I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

((death))

i mnaged to keep my doubt locked in my head, but the further i went the more i needed it back.
god.
how discusded i....might have been...if i could think.
anything to impress a woman, realy?
if i were truly evil, the woemen i chose would not care how i was and just be awed by me anyway! cheap and nothing and only for a night.
i aught to stop thinking and try to enjoy my self.
i am not a man who is an inflictor of phisical pain! just inflictor of the emotional (and side afect phoisical) pain of death!
if i thought she would hit me.
that tear had no doubt stined my bone cheek. black.
sudenly it was all back. dubt and the stupid man she hated. boring man, sensitive man, stupid humanaity laden man who fancied god! god was an idiot!
god.
i tried to carry on,. do somthing, keep her.
but would she leave? if i stoped? if i told her i was tierd, i would be weak, if i told her i had had enougjhi would offrend her...
if...
i jumped, up sorting my clotjhing and turned to her.
''stay still...'' i told her, and tried to walk out in a suitable manner.
god god god god god!
..not in that way...
i stroed down the coridoor, glimpsing liliths boy and his ladyfried in tuesdays room.....in my house?
''what are you doind here? this is my house!'' i said with hardly ehough anger....
''here for tuesday, whats she doing in youre house?'' carla replied
''here with lilllith..''
''and whats lillith doing in youre house....'' she smiled. fisco did not.
''lillith is sleeping,''
''does lillith need to sleep?realy? and on second thoughts, do you?''
she laughed quitly.
they had the nerve, humans, to talk to me in this manner. god i was low.
''i aught to kill on eof you....''
why did i say that alowed
''can't do youre, youre a woman, lillith would care...youre her daughter..and youre her son...great!''
i scowled.
i was now discussing my murder plans with humans.
great.
''hang on'' i thought ''...youre her son...''
i grinned, i aught to do somthing, and all doubt left me,
fisco looked on at me, ''you say it like that as if establidhing i am male..yes, i am....care t imply further?''
carla sudenly steped forward wildly, ''fisco isent gay anymore!!!! anyway, youre way too old! go back to....oh, you did'nt mean that...''
''don't you aught to still be objecting?'' i smiled.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:02 pm

((Fisco))

I narrowed my eyes.
"Or did you mean that..?" I pondered aloud.
The thing grinned.
I tried to hold Carla's hand reassuringly but...
The man had such deep pits for eyes, a hard pale face. A danger... a danger... Was I finding this life mundane?
This was my mothers partner!
Perhaps this was like Edpous... reversed.
I shivered.

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

((death))
it was so odd,
i could actualt be eil without that woman around.
i laugherd shortly, ''hmm, yes, possibly i could mean both...i could kiss you then kill you and then everyone would be unhappy....''
i smiled.
would i be happy?
the boy was ever so young and it seeemd so twisted to see him in any way but sat on a carpet playing with a train track...well, maybe not quite that....
he was...pretty? is that what you would say?
or 'cute' as that girl seemed to insist on thinking he was.
it was strange, i usualy would have imedietly thought no.
he had a pale kneck.
snappable.
carla looked horrifed, but fisco just stood, rasing an eyebrow.
i grinned again ''now, what would youre mother say....''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm

((Fisco))

I took a step back.
"Fisco!" Carla shouted.
He had a pale face.
He outstreched his hand again. I felt a strong urge to touch it. I did.
There was another vauge shriek of "Fisco!" But I could barely hear it.
"Come with me." The air whispered, all around me, this was wrong! Why was I doing this!?
But I followed.
I was in a dark room, I tenced my muscles, looking around me.
"Oh drop that dear." The skeletal man laughed. "You look like a girl, act like one."
Though insulted, I really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm

((death))

''and just to think that youre mother was worried about this happening to your sister...''
''w-what?'' the dazed boy stammerd seeming not much to care, ''you and her?''
''no, her farther - basterd, i don't know why she worries, i am sure he won't remember ever having a child. come to thinkof it i can see the resemelence. demon child. but you...''
i layed a hand upn his kneck.
why did i do any of this, why was he not dead on the floor?
''...you're diferent. boy, angel boy. golden curls and twinkly eyes.''
sundenly i thought...
he coulden't have been the devils son, and lillith would not go near him again (or close enoguhg to have another child) after he spawned her a little man.
angel boy.
baring uncanny resembelence to...
...so that was why i did this.
broken dreams regrasped on a miniture scale.....

Last edited by i ngrá le Du pré on Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:05 pm

((Fisco))

The man opened his mouth into a slight O, as if he had realised something.
"What?.." I asked narrowing my eyes.
He merely laughed to me, but still looked rather amazed, as if I pleased him somehow.
"Come here little boy." He said, and I walked forward, stopping just before him.
He appraised me like a father to his son, thinking...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:19 pm

((death))

i shook my head , ''your mother,lord, your mother just dosen't care! i see why she likes me now, becuse i am someone! the two men she hates the most gave her children!''
fisco looked at me, confused.
''angel boy and devil girl. he. brother and sister, or, half siblings realy..., now, how much would youre mother kill me...'' i laughed at that, ''..if i told you....unles you know what i am talkign about?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm

((Fisco))

"Look what the Hell are you talking about!?" I snapped, confused at this creature's cryptic remarks.
He chuckled and replied,
"Watch your language angel boy, you wouldn't want daddy hearing that would you, don;t be a bad example."
"WHat on Earth are you talking about?!" I wailed childishly, before composing mysekf and frowning deeply, but I found it hard to remain an adult in these confusing circumstances, where I thought I 'fancied' this man, yet... he was a man and now he was talking about all this stuff and he was a supernatural creature, the angel of Death!
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:13 pm

((death))

''you know the mr. Hughes shananigen....oh, well, of course you do...hehe (you were into him more than i was and i'm, well..). to me that was no spell. and then he went off with...you know who do you not? mr hughes and my mr. fantasia.''
the boy looked uterly confused.
''see here then, i love god, boy. and now you are'nt seeming too bad....''
now, he was either very slow to take a hint, or not beliving the hint implied....
''the both of you looking simalar....''
''my god....'' he whispered.
''...exactly....'' i smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder.
''just think about that. don't you aught to be magic or somthing? come on boy....''
it was either too much or he did'nt care...
odd boy.
i ducked mt head slightly, so we were at eye level.
''so what would that make me? mothers lover, farthers admirer, and your... what am i?''
''...discusting....'' he mutterd, seeming transfixed on nothigness, ''...awfully, utterly, illmanerd, surly unlawfull...''
automatic upercaass resopnes.
he seemed to draw closer to me, or aybe i was drawing closer to him, and just as there seeemd almost no space between us, i steped back sharply, ''opps, deary me, betraying youre girlfreinf again? naughty boy. see you in hell....(i shall escort you personly.)'' i relidsed the boy from his willing mesmer, clearing the smoke to see his carla. watching. shouting to his deaf ears.
she ahd seen it all.
i chukled quickly and disapeared, ''adue angel boy,'' i noded, ''m' ladey.''.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:47 am

((Fisco))

Damn.
That was the resounding word echoing through my empty head.
But this couldm't be my fault.
This wasn't my fault!
"Fisco..." Carla whispered horrified.
I realised something however, Death and I... we hadn't done anything really.
"Carla..."
"He got to you."
I shook myself.
"He just stood by me, to be scary and all..."
Carla frowned, but seemed to accept my... lie?
"But you're..."
"He thinks I'm..."
"You're..."
"The son of God."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm

((death))

i watched as the angel boy sang lies shrouding the momentary intamacie of him and i.
i just stood there....to be scarey....
and lillith, where was she? still in my room? i was suprised she had not allready come and biten my head off....
i was dead anyway, i may as well....discus...the matter of god boys parentage with her....

i kicked the door open casualy, marching in, ''still here? wow lillith, this must be the longest relationship you have had with a man....and the man forgot you were here...''
i smiled at her controlled rage.
''and you? back already? i thought you had denied me? changed youre mind so easlily?''
i laughed cruely, ''....no, anyway, forgetting us, that boy of youres....if the girl is the devils brat, then who farthers the boy? another misshap from a spin with some bar demon?''
she seemed to think, but she wasprobably pausing for affect, ''no, lucifer, i do not have 'misshapps', and espeviely not with 'bar demons'. and why does this concern you?''
to be hosent i did'nt kbow, but i had started it now....
''well, just hoping they were'nt realted to me, as that's a cute boy you got...''
she stopped, almost shoked...
''and jsut to thik, you were worried about that devil drooling over youre daughter...''
with that i ran out onto the coridoor, laughing hystericly, like i was a tenage boy again.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

((Fisco))

Death returned, visible.
"What have you been spouting my dear?" He asked mischieviously, I stepped back.
"Merely the truth." I replied shakily.
Carla had hung onto my arm.
"Have you not told her?" Death cackled, I shrunk back.
"Step away from me."
He looked me full in the face, I peered at the stark... nakedness of his cheekbones, no-one should ever be so unclothed. I felt something unfamiliar, I felt, I wanted to be humble, a pet. A small little boy.
I took a step forward, but defensively.
He merely smiled... I laughed, it seemed flirting.

Then something happened next that I never could have explained...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next