The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 pm

((death))
i pursed my lips, trying not to smile.
kill.
that word, finaly
no longer my chore.
caught off guard, a haubnting grinn donimated my face.
she was nervouse.
but she, too, had a lust for blood.
the blood of man.
setting the candle down, i held out my arms.
she put her hands, slowly upon mine.
i pushed her backwards and she fell on to the bed,
i dived next to her, holding her by the shoulders i kissed her kneck,
quickly pulling her up and twirling her off the otherside, where we astood agin, hand in hand, a mirror of befor, ''you, my sweet are a genius!''
i could feal her heavy, shocked breathing on my face.
she was not used to this sort of treatment. she was a godess.
i extinguished the candel, leading her through the dark.
we were somwhere else.
the wind echoing in hte distance,
rain
wet cobles under foot.
lightling, giving a mocking snapshot of light upon the constantly silloetted hills.
''a Horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!'' i yelled dramaticly. under normal circumstances, lilith would have rolled her eyes.
thungering whinieing echoed from the hills, hoof beats.
''that, be the 7 horesmen of the apocalips, minus the men and 6 of the horses. but all the same,''
the fain shiver of the skelatal animal was visible, bare centimeters infront of us.
a massive, dangerouse beat.
my nightmare horse.
lillith streched out an arm to stroke the beast.
''what is he called?''
''when there are ladys to be impressed, he is my Wolf moon, when there are respectable figures present, he is Haratio, the one that dosent die, but when it's just me and him, he's Blinky''
she usualy would jave outraged at the talk of wooing weomen.
''so, what is he now?''
i smiled, ''he is our Blinky Haratio Wolfmoon''
she smiled slightly.
i grinned a mile wider and threw her up onto its back, and then climbed onto the front.
i held onto the bones on tbne animals kneck and she held onto me.
''hold on tight.'' i chuckled, ''it's not going to be too bumpy,'' i grinned cheekily ''but anyway''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

((Lilith))

I sat upon the horse, feeling slightly uncomfortable. A horse was an uncontrollable animal, and this one was led by Death.
I realised that what I was doing was risky. He was Death!
As much as I hated to admit it, he had the potential to be infinately more powerful than me.
However his power had an advantage... He'd defyed God himself by getting me out of the higher realms.
Now I could kill.
Then I realised that I was being a slight hypnocrite. Why had I never killed this man before? He was stinking Adam? My sexist, adulterous husband! (Why do you think I hate Ted Hughes so much?)
"You don't mind seeing scattered entrails do you L- lucifer?" I giggled, but hesitating as I adressed in. He has KISSED me for Satan's sake!
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 pm

((quantreneco))
(whos Lilliths daughter?)

I dont know if death or Lillith knew that I could still see them.
If they were going for special effects then they arent very good, unrelistic if you will. But...
Then again...
I am in some place that isnt earth from the brink of death with a sexist who was adams wife. Who has WINGS!! I wonder if I could have wings...
I could still see death and Lillith as I mentioned...
From before I got the impression that death was gay but there he goes kissing Lillith. I have enough problems without worrying about deaths. I just hope Lillith would hurry up so I can have a tour and catch up with Fisco and Tuesday.
There is an upside I've stopped bleeding. All over Lilliths carpet... Which is red?
BLOOD!! OF COURSE!! I'm likeing Lillith more and more every minute...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

((death))
''do i mind scattered entrails?'' i laughed, ''is that not like asking yo, 'lilith, would you like to see ted hugjes and Adam and those other guts boiling in a big pot of acid?' at which point you say, 'no, i would much rather see them...' and then we think of somthing so gruesom i hav'nt even thought of it yet...and that's greusom!''
lillith gigled slightly, ''oh, mr...Lucifer you've seen nothing yet....''
i let go of the horse's kneck, turned my head to face her, ''well then, somthing so greusom even you, have not thought of it yet...''
''and that's greusom.'' lillith added.
lightning still crackled in the distance.
''just come to thinkin' wheres Adam living nowerdays? or is it a back-in-time matter?''
Lilith's eyes glisend, ''back in time? we could.....we could...''
i smiled at her wryly, ''we could go back in time and stop all men from ever existing, but i find it's fun....''
''to kill them off one by one....'' Lillith finished.
we both smiled.
''any way.'' i vanished, apearing behind her, ''take the metaphorical reins and take us to Adam land!''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm

((quantreneco))

Yawn, YAwn, YAWn, YAWN!!
Is no one getting IT!! I'm BORED!
Who do "Lucifer" and Lillith think they are leaving me hanging while they go galervanting off on some dead horse.
Then again I'm just glad that they haven't literally left me hanging because I'm pretty sure they are capable of it.
They make me sick though they are even finishing each others sentances. *yuck!*
They say they are going to Adams land. What ever the hell that is! So I'm gonna go meet up with Tuesday...
Eventually. Theres no need for me to rush I can take my time and accidentally walk into a few rooms and have things accedentally fall into my pocket. I'm hungry so things might also accedentally fall into my stomach too.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm

((johan))
everything had been prety crazy latley.
i was in the 'higher relms' with death and all his other mythical pals. some other thing had happend that seemed to make stupid fisco fall in love with the English poet Ted Hughes.
i semed to have been left to my own devices.
death had got boerd of his guests and seemed to be more interested other things.
God knows where scarlet as got to, but he has'nt shown his face on the scene latley and there are stil a few i know to be left in the forest!
i was sat in some sort of emtie office.
absent mindedly twideling my fingers over a desk as if it were a 'cello finger board. a tune i had stuck in my head. Dvorak this time.
i stopped, swatting my hand from the desk, crippeling the adictive mimiking of a seemingly ever distant memorie.
looking down at my watch, the hands span back and forth. timless. a stupid timeless godly land of lies!
i should find the others.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 pm

((Lilith))

I looped the reins under my fingers, leather under my little finger, my thumb on top...
The equine's skelatal head jerked fowards but I pulled it back.
Then I thought...
"I won't opress you..." I laughed. "But I would love it if you could take me to Eden!"
I glanced at the Reaper behind me.
"Can-?"
"That is Death's horse, what do you think?" He answered my question.
I smiled.
"Well then..." I whipered "To Eden, I wonder if it will let us in..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

((death))
i snortes slightly to the horse, ''well, you never give me reins when i'm at the front!''
the hose shook it's back a litle as it continued to gallop on through the blackness.
''well, he knows how to treat his guests....''
to eden.
the whind was howling in some breifly audiable universe as we charged past.
to eden?
the land of perfect and niceness.
wasen't it like..earth? but...a while ago? befor the people realised they were people and starded seriously effing the place up?
well, it's fine this way.
it propbably continues to exist in peace with lilliths husband...and his wife.
and that is where we were going.
to..eden....the gaedens of eden.
well, everywhare can't be perfect forever....
realitly sudenly flew from behind, forming our suroundings as it cought up with us.
we had stopped.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

((Lilith))

The horse stopped and I realised that we had arrived.
I paled, Eden, this place made me feel sick...
I shuddered, and dismounted.
"It's been years." I whispered.
"Acctually you only left a short time ago. God is currently trying to... rein you in..."
I laughed.
"I've never met Eve."
"Do you... like the idea of her?"
I snorted.
"She's the submissive, she muddied the faces of all women, making her barely a woman herself."
"Oh... so, is that a girl I can..."
I thought.
"I'll give you the go ahead, I'm not sure if allowing a man trample over you is punishable by death, or Death..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

((death))
''so i supose you will be taking Adam....and i shall be acompanied by Eve?'' i shivered lightly, amusing my self, ''it always seems eiry to be killed by the oposit sex''
Lilith smiled lightly, as we aproched the enterance.
''so, you are Adam's wife, that makes Eve...his...feonce? would you say? and if Adam is youre husband..what does that make me?''
Lilith ignored this compleatly....i supose i was being anoying.
as we reached the gates she turned and muttered to me, ''when this is done, you can be what you like, but for now, you are Death.''
''but i always find the jealousy thing, particularly powerfull....''
''as far as he is considered, i am not his wife, so there is no reason he should be jealouse...''
''oh, Lilliht, you should know of all people! men, are posesive, and will get angry over nothing, especielymifm the nothing is being taken up by someone else!''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 pm

((Lilith))

I snorted.
"Men..." I giggled. "Idiotic creatures," I slid an elongated knife from my waist, underneath my dress.
"Not lady like Mr. Death?" I laughed.
He ignored me that time.
"Now where to stick this..."
"I should think you would be more imaginative than that." Death raised a- well I believed that if he had one, Death would have raised an eyebrow.
"Of course, but you know you must warm up or you may pull a muscle." I laughed. "Now... Adam, sweetie, oh my dear darling I'm the one that's back...!"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

((death))

i smiled back at her, running mt finger down her blade ''youre amazing.'' i grinned, befor knocking harshly at the gates.
lilith looked at me, as if slightly disapointed. surly the man i was now did not knock!
i smiled again, i was of cause being sarcastic ... without my self relising.
some sort of atending algel drifted towards us, on the otherside of the barier.
he stared, were we not the usual type that visited eden?
''may we enter, young master? of cause we mean no good, wrongs will be done,'' i reached a hand through the bars, and cocking my skelatol head and brushing the young mans locks beind his ears,''...people will die...so what do you say?'' i held firmly on to his coller and pulled dhim closer towads the bars.
i flashed a grin, leting the boy down. we were on the otherside. likewise, he was on the oposit, where i and Lillith had stood moments erlier.
magic.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm

((Lilith))

I shook myself, wiping etherial dust from my dress.
"ADAM!" I shrieked a second time, my voice a real scream.
I bet Hell could hear me.
"What are you going to do?" Death asked.
"I'm going to turn him in to a larger hypnocrite that he already is. And Eve can know it. I mean, perhaps she can get the sence to leave him before she 'sins' and then Adam can do the sinning, he can die, and I'll be waiting for him in Hell."
"Why that Lil-"
"Then women's faces will not be muddied for the whole eternity. Of course God will still try to, but that's good. We'll be undermining God himself. Oh look, here comes one..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm

((death))
i was not entierly sure what to do with myself...it was her plan and her treat, so i did not want to entrude.
it was eve, who came around the corner, looking slightly bemused.
Lillith smiled at the woeman.
did Eve know who she was?
''excuse me, we're looking for Adam, would you mind...showing us where he is?''
the woman looked at Lillith, observing her. she then tuned her focus to me. i nodded.
lloking slightly horifeid, she treid to smile back at Lilith, ''yes, i will, but may i ask...what for?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

((Lilith))

"Oh sorry. Errm... he asks for me you see," I lowered my voice to a whisper, "If you keep it a secret, he doesn;t quite..." I smirked, "Feel quite satisfyed with his... wife..."
The woman's face fell. Good.
"Who are you if I may ask..?"
"I am- just a-"
"Not one of the biggies, I understand."
The woman nodded meekly.
"Naw... You know where Adam is, he'd want to get this done, discreetly, without his wofe finding out." The woman pointed weakly, looking like she was about to be sick.
"Come with me, later you can have your fun with her, but so she doesn't realate you to me, discuise yourself. And make sure she lives, and isn't permenantly harmed." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

((death))
i nodded, ''yes, i shall...'' i chuckled slightly, licking my teeth.
lilllith shot a look at me.
''what?'' protested.
she continued to follow the woeman, and i tailed behind.
discuise myself?
i pondered. humenoid, i could become. more so than usual.
i stopped breifly, raising my cape to cover my face, and feeling my britel bones become wighed with soft watery flesh.
eventualy Adam could be sene.
lillith tuned to the woman, ''thank you'' she smiled.
i drew closer to lillith so Eve would not hear, ''of you go then....satify him...''
she loked at me sourly, ''you know...that is not the truth.''
i chukled.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

((Lilith))

I scowled and bid Death on his way, he could glean his enjoyment from this, but it was worth it.
And I simply knew no man could resist...
"Adam..." I called softly, going further into his residence. I saw him, he saw me, he looked stricken.
I pouted.
"You were right, I repented," I dropped to my knees. "Allow God to take me back, take me back Adam."
I looked up at him, scrutinising his face.
Typical man, I knew what he was thinking.
"Lilith I-"
"You have no-one else."
This would be easier if he and Eve hadn't already... Committed adultary lets say.
Adam quivered and gave in.
I took Adam for my own, the fool, he had fobidden God's specific word. If that wasn't sin then I didn;t know what was...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

((death))

lilith had gone.
i watched her, walk off over to ... adam.
i stood next to eve. she turned, slowly walking away.
i followed...either because it was my turn to... have my fun, or because, i felt...sorry for her?
it was probably just the suspicious jelousy that men got when watching a woman that they have at anytime in their life (or never at all) had a relationship with, aproching another man.
eve had stopped.
she was in emotional tatters.
i stood behind her in silnce, though she knew i was there.
she turned to me, tears streaming down her face, she loked into my now fleshy eyes and watched them scann the horizon for signs of lilliths return.
''was she youres?'' she sked quetly.
i looked at her, ''oh, no, no lillith is no one's, she's her own woman.''
eve's brocken expretion droped lower, ''lillith?'' she shook her head. had she heard of her?
she burst into tears, resting her head tenderly on my chest.
what anyother man would have done now.....having a brocken woman, cryiong on his chest...begging to be taken advantage of.
i put an arm around her.
what had liilith wanted me to do? don't kill her or signficantly hurt her?
had she wanted e to do this?
was i here needy pet that she had taken out to be...exersised?
i was getting worked up.
i stroked eves hair behind her ears and she again looked into my eyes.
i brefily looked into the distace, where lillith and adam would be.
eve put a hand on my shulder,
still looking up, hopefuly at me.
turnig my back on the distance, i stooped slightly, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm

((Lilith))

I finished with Adam... panting, he lay where we had been, staring. I brushed myself off and walked out, just liked that,
I saw something that I didn't realize would hurt me.
It was Lucifer kissing Eve, a kiss... only a kiss... something as tender as that couldn;t be faked... I smirked, of course it could.
"You are kissing someone that common."
Eve flushed, angry.
"I am Eve you Bitch! You-" She searched for a word that hadn't been invented yet. I decided not to prompt her.
"Apologies, I was serving man, he asked me to. If you want him he's still in there."
Death looked at me.
"That..." Eve whispered.
"Bastard I know, he took advantage of me as well." With that I walked off, and Death followed.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

((death))

i let the flesh melt from my bones as i became skelatol again.
''is that all we are going to do?'' i asked.
Lilith carried on walking.
''Adam is'nt dead...'' i observed, confused.
''neither is Eve,'' said Lillith, ''but i supose i told you not to kill her, it's good to hurt people mentaly once in a while! you still had youre fun! ''
''well...i think you did a little bit more with adam than i did with Eve....''
Lilith stopped.
''youre jelouse!'' she smiled.
i stoped also, sighing, ''i am a man, Lillith''
Lillith grimiced as if being reminde dof an unpleasent memorie.
i shighed again, ''therefor am slower and less creative and that is probably why i did not understand the consept of youre plan.''
''thats my Lucifer....'' she smiled, putting her arms around me.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm

((Lilith))

I stroked Death's spine, and attempted to kiss his bony cheek, but shied away.
He saw the gesture and grinned.
"Where is my daughter?" I asked. "I should like to see her, if she doesn;t still hate me..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

((death))

i looked at her smiling slightly, gazing at her beutifull, godess like face and her desirable body.
she knew i was. and smiled back.
she seemed to like being irisistable to men, it probably came in very handy.

...as i well knew from todays events.
but i shouldent mind.
we could be how we liked.
we were remorsless evil powers.
any way, i had kissed that Eve girl...but she had'ny kjust kised adam.
i shunned it from my mind.

''youre daughter...yes, she will be back in the higher relms...erm..horse...horse....BLINKY!'' i called
she could tell that i was still jelouse from my stammer.
''oh Lucifer! don't be like that!'' she smiled ''just you wait! you wont have to be...''
i smiled, noticing the arival of my horse.
she could controll me.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

(( OOOOO y'all I LOVE the Lillith/Death thing going on!!! Very Happy ))

"Tuesday?" I woke up calling her name.
"I'm right here, for about the billionth time." How many times had I said it? She seemed real tired, and I opened my eyes and sat up.
"What happened?"
She wrinkled her nose and declared, "I'm not sure exactly! You got upset over Fisco and fell. And then you wouldn't wake up, and couldn't hear me when I answered you. I had to bite you. And you STILL wouldn't wake up." I was suddenly aware of a dull pain, and I held up my hand to find two teethmarks in my skin, which had obviously bled and clotted.
"So I blacked out?"
"Sure!"
"It was a question," I laughed. I had been so upset about Fisco, I'd made myself faint? Can that happen???
"Let's go," I said, getting up. "We need to move on." In more ways than one...
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 pm

((Sorry I've been gone for so long, where is Thera and Valentine?))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 pm

((i think they are alone, so can be where eveer you want, though i would think they are still up in the relms))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next