The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm

((death))
i held my arms in the air and swiftly brought them down. the scene behind us melted away as we slowly made the accent to the higher relm.
''you...are a dead soule'' i replied, being truthfull, ''who is my acompanist untill miss scarlett comes aroud to my way of thinking.''
the swirling nothingness around us slowly became an acending lift. a voice told us to mind the doors and we had arived.
there was still a while untill the meeting. we had ended up in a well presented foyer, which was confusing, because the setting changed form every day.
many a type of demon and angel stroed about suporting breifcases.
there was a grand, moderns stair case wich lead up to the first floor balconie. at the top stood satan, in his suite and tie. he beconed.
i told tuesday to go an explore and gave her a permision card suporting my signiture. this way she would not be mistaken for a loose soul and but to the afterlife test. i told her that it was always very buisy and that she could buy her lunch with the card in the second floor restaraunte, ''they serve everything there,'' i smiled.
she could look around for as long as she wanted, her gardien being the lord of time. i saw her off and went to meet satan at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

((Tuesday))

I giggled with delight and scampered off to explore. The were rooms, rooms upon rooms. I peered at a door, before looking through it. There was a gentle tinkling and choral voices springing from the walls.
"Raw!" I screamed, jumping through the door as many indignant voices squealed and lept back.
"Child-"
"Oh poor dear-..."
"If only someone could have saved her..."
A few of them shook their heads pityingly.
"Who are you?" I asked, giggling sheepishly. Everything seemed rather 'righteous'.
The beings before me were pale, with silverly blonde hair, cherubic faces and downy white wings.
"We are angels. You are a lost soul I presume." They seemed to sing, their voices catching like waves.
"I am Tuesday." I showed them my card, a few of them lept back.
"Forgivness dears," A ceneral voice whispered. "We will still befriend you." Their manner was infectious as they huddled closer to me.
"We work for a very noble being. His name is God."

I snorted with laughter and splayed my arms as if I had been crusified. The angels puckered their lips, but not angrily or discusted.
"Now that could be offensive."
I gave them a look as if to say 'and that wasn't the point?'
"But you see, he is the portrayal of every god, or merely 'the' God. He is as spritely as the rest of us, and forgives all, well... Within reason."
"But you-" Another carried on. "Are young and innocent, corruption is not bad unless you kill, and you have not killed."
I decided to kill something rather soon.
"And even then you could repent,"
I folded my arms.

((God))

I sorted out my curls and decided to sit down next to the 'Lord of time'. He was a rather interesting fellow, if slightly cruel, but who would expect God to be perfect. That would be a silly assumption, and due to the invention of dilemas, being perfect was impossible. To be perfect I would have to make everything perfect, and to make everything perfect I would have to kill and to kill would soil my perfection.
"Why hello, Mr Death. How lovely to see you!"
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 pm

((death))
as i finaly reached the top of the stairs, satan punched me on the shoulder, and said somthing that sounded like a rather long and over-exaduratred, 'hey!'.
i smiled in return. ''how long is it untill the meeting begins?''
the devil threw his arms around,''ahhh...'' he began again, rather flambontly, ''as much time as ya want!''
i stared, confused, ''you don't controll time now do you?''
''na.'' said satan curtly, ''but i do happen to know it goes a lot quicker when youre 'avin' fun...''
i was about to tell him otherwise but did not have chance as i was dragged into the ajasent bar.
''look we realy don't have time...'' i treid to tell him.
''lord o' time? with not time. HA! that's a gooden.''
''well then. i do not have the will!.''
he suddely stopped smiling as if he had just seen me shot. ''what? noo, you jokin' me? you wright the wills! or, at least you make them purpusefull...''
''allright, i shall tell you what, i will drink with you after the meeting, but this said event draws anon!''
''wha'?'' said satan again. i sighed. he had many diferent personalitys, all of with seemed to be acompanied by a new suit and accent. he seemed to be playing at playfull, ignorent and slightly ovetrdramatic. waring a blue striped suite and sounding to be from somewhere near Manhatten.
he soon straightend up, looking rather purpousefull and less energetic.
we were still slightly early as we entred the meeting. there were alot of chairs around an extreemly long table and ocasionly small squables over who had sat in a certain chair first.
i realised my usual seet, as far away from the head as possible, had been taken. satan went to join a groupe of aluring demon women, so i was forced to sit uncomfotably close to the richeos and eagre end of the table. this was ware the new ones sat, trying to get in god's good books.
i slumped down, resting on my elbow.
"Why hello, Mr Death. How lovely to see you!"
i jumped slightly. oh god...
i had been seated right next to god.
now, i did not sit at the other end of the table in fear of god, or in fear of failiure in his presace, it was just, he seemed very posative most of the time and i hated to emotionly destroy people. and also because it was were the youths sat.
now, realy, every one got on with god. even those working for oposit forces, sice realy, it was buisness. now it did not mean people had no grudges, but in the genral sceme of the buiseness, we were all here to controll the universe and that 'took a team effort'.

((i am off on holiday in a bit, so please, no one take death out of the building, i have made planns. admin and moster luny party are away too))
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 pm

((Carla))
I watched as Fisco cradled Tuesday. Her lips were parted in some kind of sick amusement. Even in death the girl was beautiful. Watching Fisco sob, tears filled up my eyes. I had tried to be strong, but this was where I broke down. I landed on my knees next to Fisco, now crying with him. I didn't know if he noticed. I also didn't care.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 pm

((God))

"Why, hello Mr. Death." I greeted as Death looking at me, stricken, then pitying.
I shook my head at these darker beings, they belived me to be innocent, helpless and childish. I chuckled.
"Hor d'oeuves?" I gestured to the baskets of consumable items lain on the table. In one sat eyesballs, in the other sat honeycomb. I smiled and selected on of both, popping them into my mouth, smiling at his shock.
"Hmmm... Slightly chewy but... edible."
Death declined, saying he avoided coparial foods as they 'went right through him',
"Only on special occasions..." He gave a smile.
I nodded.
"Well if you belive this occasion to be special enough..." I gestured to the basket.

((Tuesday))

One of the white winged creatures had taken my arm and asked what I wished to do. I frowned and decided that I was hungry, I also thought that visiting the resturant would get me away from these beings.
"Oh, come with me..." One of them tinkled. I groaned internally, but was intruged and wary enough not to use violence to avoid the company of these 'heavenly beings'.
With angels still holding tight to my hand I was lead into the cafe and went up to a misty, black, marble counter.
"What would you like?" The angels urged in unison.
I thought.
"Dragons wing with curls of flesh." I requested. The angels shuddered but could not deny me this. "And some orange juice." Eventually the angels left as I tucked messily into my meal, barring one who stayed by my side as I plucked through it's feathers.
The angel was furiously scribbling on a sheet od official looking paper.
"What is that?" I asked, dribbling dragons scales onto the angels white tunic.
The angel smiled.
"Would you sign this?" It asked, a prickle of uneasiness and confusion prickled through me.
"I don't think so..." I shivered, looking at the logo, clouds, a pair of white wings and a halo.
"What is it?"
"You shouldn't be like this, you are so young, a child. Please consider this, and accompany me for the day."
"I am deaths accompianist." I blurted.
"Yes yes..." The angel patted my head. "But-" It whispered. "He is in a meeting, afterwards, I will take you back to him, and you could see my master too..."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

((death))
god took a peice from each basket and ate them both in the same mouthfull. eyeballs and honeycomb. that was not nice, and i was the lord of death!
again i denyed the food, my voice droping slightly lower.
it was hard to be properly ploit, i did not practice often, but here was a being who could probably end my existance and to the job himself when ever he felt like it.
god called the meeting to order. satan waved at me, i smiled in aknowlagement.
the first item on the agender was a rise in the human population. this would soon become a problem. the question was passed to fate, mars god of war and then put to cupids messenger (cupid rarley came himself). god 'umed' and 'ared' about the sugestions and then shot the question at me.
''mr death, what do you belive may be a step towords a solution...'' he glanced at Mars, ''mabe without mass suden death and a misscarage curse...''. mars thumped the table angrily ''...or freak world tidle waves...'' he glanced at fate.
i paniced, ''we could...erm...make the human weomen...less fertile?''
god sat back in his chair, thinking.
venus stood, shouting angrily, along with the other femanine fertility godesses, ''or i've got an idea! how about we make the men less fertile,'' she glanced at me, ''by slicing off their...'' god silenced her, not wishing to hear the guessable end to that sentance. alot of the male demons crossed their legs, feeling a phantom loss.
''thats an idea mr death, '' god mused, ''but of cause..'' he smiled at venus, ''we would even it out and make both gendres less fertile. can you do that venus?''
the godess and her train were dismised to carry out the deed befor she made any more threats.
god smiled at me with his lovely teeth.
i nodded. having no lip muscles.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 pm

((God))

The meeting yeilded some result, and I felt myself pleasently suprised that Death did not want to mercilessly wreak death and mayhem like he was steriotyped to.
I stopped him after the meeting, concerned that humans would probably be rather vexed by this slight shortage in fertility, but it was the most fair and humane way to go about things.
Before I could talk to him my phone rang. It had a lovely touch screen and contained many 'applications' including a virtual apocolipse game.
I answered and frowned as an angel send her tinkly voice through my earpiece.
When I hung up I spoke to Death.
"One of my girls have found a child. She says it is yours..."
Death seemed slightly paniced.
"Oh, errm... She is, but she hasn't misb-"
I shook my head.
"No, only, my angel wants her..."

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

((death))
''oh,'' i paused, ''tuesday will not like that...''
god smiled, ''who is the mother?''
i looked suprised, ''what do you mean?''
''oh..i'm sorry...she is not youre daughter then?'' gods voice had become higher, but not at all less overpowering.
''i don't belive so...i don't tend to follow these 'family relations' type things, it is very confusing''
god smiled again putting a hand on my shoulder.
the devil, still walking about with his freinds burst into hysterics, eventualy going, ''aww, aint that sweet!''
of cause god heard, but he did not care.
i sliped out from under his arm , feeling very small and slightly embaressed, ''i must go and collect my mother...i mean..daughter..or....small being.'' with that i scutled away

((i have to go now, but may return later))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 pm

((God))

I chuckled at that young being scuttling off after his child and went back to work, patting venus' lean arm as I walked past.

((Tuesday))

I saw Mr. Death in the room and ran to greet him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pushed me off so I took hold of his bony hand. The angel winced as Death strode over and tore the slip from her hand.
He scowled.
"You would try and trick her? Would she sign it?"
The angel shook her head angrily.
"But she would! You want to go to heaven don't you Tuesday, you want to be a good, pleasent little girl, and now you be mummy's eternal child up in the clouds." There was silence.
"Mother?... Mummy..? Mum..?"
"You should never have grown up with your brother, he was rough and mean..."
"He made nice noises." I retaliated.
Among other things, I loved Fisco, he was... Brutal.
"He played the devils music!" She took out a harp and played a tune. "Become of us," She seemed rather hysterical now.
"You are hardly an example to your master." The Grim Reaper groaned irritably.
The angel made a shrill voice, her pale, silvery cheeks growing slightly red.
"But this, you can come with mummy and I'll give you this,"
In her hand was a silver... a silver tube, no reed, no mouthpiece, but it was a wind intrument.
I screamed and would not stop, until that thing was put away, the angel staggered back.
"Don't you love it...?" The angel spoke in a cracked voice, but tucked away the... the flute...
"Don't let them corrupt you. You can repent..." The angel made one last lunge for my body and tried to drag me away with no avail, she was weak.
"You can't drag a person to heaven," Death growled, "Only to Hell."
His scithe flashed into his hand and the angel backed out of the room...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

((death))
the angle finaly backed away shouting ''you could repent too death!''
''i've got a flute thank you.'' i grinned.
we walked back to the foyer hand in hand. venus glared at me as we passed. tuesday parted from my side and stood smiling at venus.
''ah, what a dark litle daughter you have there,'' she smirked angrily, ''though i am sure you would rather a son!''
''she is not my daughter she is my mother! or...stop confusing me! i am not a woemen trampeler and i do not view weomen any diferent to i do males! you can go and horrass satan for that!''
''deaaaath?'' smile tuesday as venus ranted about the devils evil manly ways, ''can we go on a day trip to hell? pleeeeeeas?''
''queit!'' i orded, ''tuesday, scarlett is waiting...'' .she pouted.
''oooh, bloody curses!'' i swore, ''i was meant to ask god if scarlett could come into the the higher being relm! tuesday, play with venus.''
with that i stormed of. under usual circumstances, i would not have botherd speaking to god, but venus was anoying me and....for some reason i wanted to see god again.
unluckly, the devil had not forgatten about my promised drink with him so i was swept into the bar whilst he boasted about what ever the hell he liked, achievment or not. ''well, once i got my head stuck in the mouth of a dragon whilst i were tyrin' to sentence it's stomach contence to eternaty in hell and the likes....''
i nodded along, not touching my 'sparkeling' water.
''i'll have a rum please...'' sounded a familier (by that i mean unmistakable) voice from the other end of the room. i was about to stand and greet god when he (again!) seated himself next to me,''ah, death..''
'what hapend to the mr.?' i wondered.
''...sparkling water? i tought you rarley touched corporiel food or drink? and if this be a speciel occasion, sparkling water?''
i nodded, embarresed, picking up the glass, ''havent touched it.'' i realised the obviouse mistake in that scentence and dropped the glass on gods foot. i smield unhapily and stood quickly, ''well any way..sir..my...erm....female aquantence who is not tuesay and not here, wants to visit, and oh yes, she is a mortal human. and called scarlett. and encredibly stuborn. and atractive. and called scarlet....'' i stopped my self, uterly ashamed of my prformance of an aparently simple task.
god patted my back, ''calm down now mr death, do not be embaressed.'' he smiled a beutifull, charming smile, ''i think what you mean to say, is your mortl girlfreind would like to visit..''
''called scarlett'' added satan, who had become queite in gods presence.
there was a pause.
''you have a girl freind!'' screamed the devil, ''well! about time lazy bones!''
''no'' i smiled, ''she is not my girlfreind, she is my female aquantence who is not tuesday and not here.''
god nodded, probaly understanding everythingi had been though in the last few days without me mentioning it.
the devil smirked and left.
''i would be delighted, any freind of death, within reson, is a freind of mine!'' smiled god.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm

((Tuesday))

I was left with the woman named Venus. At least it was better company that that angel.
"I understand how you feel," Venus spoke.
I glanced up at her, she would probably be descibed as intensly beautiful and dangerous looking, like she could leave the Earth bloody.
"Being shoved around and oppressed by males, he calls you an accompanyist but he just leaves you with me... Just because he thinks because I'm female I'm maternal."
"Discusting," I commented, realising that somewhere within her long words and insults of Mr. Death was beautifully brutal truth. Either that or she just didn't like boys.
"Ahhhh... then you will agree that the Earth must be purged."
I grinned, I liked this lady.
"Well... that would be fun, but hard to do it properly. Perhaps we could just purge a few people." The gleam of 'torture' glinted in my eye. "And if we killed the men and life died out then there would be nothing left to kill."
"Children," The woman sneered. "But yet why should such grand forms be forced to look after them?"
"You mean us?" I frowned, I never really liked the idea of having children. "But if you never touch a boy your age then that will never happen will it? You won't have to have a baby?.."
The woman gave me a look and then a guilty laugh.
"Lets not go into that shall we..?"
I stared at her.
"Why can men not have children anyway?" I asked her.
Venus grinned a cruel grin and rubbed her hands.
"Why can they not..?"

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 pm

((death))
i left the bar, thanking god, and returned to tuesday and venus.
as soon as i was within shouting distance, venus began again...
''you are a terrible ...guardian...your....unrelated child...dose not even know why men can not have children!''
''men can't have children?'' i gasped, ''now, that is a bit unfair! and here you are, going on about how deprived you are!''
''it's painfull! you have no idea!'' spat venus.
''i am sure there is joy that balences that out...''
''oh, and when half of them turn out like you!?'' she gestured to the whole of my boddy.
''you mean my gender or my personality?'' i asked.
at that she decided enough was enough. she glared at me then smilied at tuesday, ''we can talk more later, allright tuesday?''
''bye...'' i smiled through gritted teeth, willing her to leave.
i sighed and led tuesday back to the lift...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

((Tuesday))

"I liked her- she said she would purge-"
"She will not be purging anyone." Death said.
I changed the subject.
"Why can men not have babies?"
"Ask God," Mr. Death groaned.
"Where is he?"
"Ask him later."
I pouted.
"I bet God has never had a baby."
"The interior of this lift truly is remarkable," Death announced. I didn't a agree but nodded anyway.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

((You know how your mind can do amazing things like teleportation and crap like that Question
Well, I want to create a "Demigod" of the mind. His powers or elements that he control include brain elapses, forgetfulness,
pyro-kenesis (fire summoning), teleporting, your conciounss, altering dimensions, personality, etc.
Hint: Please say yes to me making it.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm

((Also, the God-devil roleplay is making bug and I religiosly uncomfortable. could we turn it down a notch?))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 am

((I was worried you may think that, and we will try, but you must realize that the God in question is not your God (being the Christian God) but every God combined, and if it helps your God can be excluded from his personality. Basically the God is a being representing general good as in all religions, and the devil general bad, but these boundries are stretched for the purpose of Characterization. In no way is this an insult to any religion, and as I said, this is not the Christian God.
If this helps, or if you are still uncomfortable then just tell me as I genuinly do not want to make anyone uncomfortable as I know what it feels like. Flying Valkarie too, though you have had several years to put up with my ways.
So again, tell me if this helps, and even if you would like me to give a different name to 'God' then I will, though it's hard to find a polytheistic that will fit a monotheistic role.
Also, see the devil as merely a very strong dark being, nothing religious about him whatsoever.))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

((who was perry talking to when he was on about creating a demigod? well it would probably be good to have another being at the board meetings...are you wanting a god of the brain? if you did create this charicrot (on the charictor thread) you might have to agree to not use your major powers on role-play-charictors that other peple controll (unless they say you can). admin will probably have other stuff to say...))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:04 pm

((johan))
fisco was ignoring everyone. but i did not feel like caring. his previouse wails, questioning the existance of the afterlife had startled me.
i thought people belived one thing and stuborly stook to it, as i, though my fears, had asured my self i would die painfully and disapere, and then rot. but i would not know i was rotting, because i no longer existed.
i did not know to what depth fisco religion influenced him, but i knew he had belived somthing. tuesday cetainly had. i would not try and preach him my views, since, 1, they were not help full in mourning, and 2, my idea may not have been right.
i had become so confused. they blamed me for tuesdays death and as a result fisco became hysterical and fearing his sisters fate.
i had never seen him like this.
''are you going to burry her?'' asked quantrineacco.
fisco again ignored her.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

((You can create a demi-god, as long as, simpilar to what i ngrá le Du pré said, you do not controll others major;y without permission, and of course the strengths do not exeed the weaknesses. Of course if he is a 'higher being' it should be safe to say that he is rather hard to kill, and in controll of a lot within the mortal realm, so I think as long as the strengths and weaknesses are in balancce of the strengths and weaknesses of the other 'higher beings' it's fine in they seem 'above' the mortals.))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 pm

((Fisco))

"Can't someone just kill me," I croaked, "Then I can be sure." I looked up at that murderer.
"Johan can, he already has,"
"It was probably an accident, you need to calm down Fisco," Carla was crying too, this made things worse. What if I wished to be the weak one in this dispair!?
"And we need you to lead us. We would die without you!"
Even in my right mind I would have known this was not true. Quantrieco could lead while my body rotted, and we would all die anyway.
"Johan can lead you, he already has make staked a claim for authority."
"Don't be so silly, he's a nine year old boy and you're acting like he's an opposing alpha male."
This reduced me to tears again, a mere cub mourning the death of his mother...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

((and mabey give your god one main aspect (did you mention brains or somthing?) because most of the other gods have that. like mars god of war, venus god of fertility and like death - not a god, but still, his main buissness is the dead! but he also has skills most of the higher beings have, like telaportation and the ability to comunicate with mortals. stopping time kindof comes with the 'death - youre time has come' thing. but i think other higher beings can do stuff like that too. mostly whatever you want + weakess. death's weaknesses are becoming too freindly with mortals and somtimes being sensative and not too knowlageable about basic human facts. or somthing like that -
death))

tuesday had again resumed anoying small child mode.
i treid to change the subject.
eventualy the lift disolved and we were back in my underworld. scarlett had falled asleep.
i looked at my list. most deaths had been taken care of automaticly.
i thaught it was time i came back into tune with the human world.
''tuesday!' i called, ''would you like to visit youre brother?''
i did not feel like tormenting him today, but mabe a sighn that she was...happy.
she had found a peice of bone, dropped by a mineon, and was having thoughra fun clawing at the remaining flish with her fingr nails.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

((johan))
fisco was talking about me. he said i would lead.
carla disagreed.
''i think we should find the river, '' i said quetly, ''this is the amazon after all. te river will lead us to the coast.'' ...'and back home', i thought.
i was shushed by some one.
''and how big is this forest? we could be walking all our lives and the rest of our eternity!'' quantrineacco argued.
fisco sobbed again at the mention of eternity.
eventualy we decided we should rest for the night. the others began to clear a space, but fisco wandered off with the body. maybe him and tuesday needed to be seprate so, he could mourne in peace.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:33 pm

((Tuesday))

"Ohh... Fisco!" I grinned, carrying over the piece of bone and giving it to Death.
"Can I give him a big kiss and tell him mummy's as crazy as we are!?"
Death pulled a face and said, "Are you sure it was you mother?"
"Was it not?"
"I am not sure, I do not deal with angels, and I don't deal with every Death personally."
"So we can see Fiscy then?"
"Why not?" Death smiled.
"And Johan?"
"The murderer, ahhh..." Death smiled seemingly at some private joke.
"I think we were friends,"
Death almost choked on whatever was inside him to choke on, but he got better.
"Friends Tuesday..?" He said uneasily...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 pm

((Fisco))

I dragged Tuesdays shell with me where I would try and bury it. I should do it on my own, just the two if us, as I had done everything.
I heaved some earth through my fingers, the damp wet clung to my hands. Mud seeped through my trousers, but I was strong and the trough became steadily bigger, though it made my muscles ache. Tears ran into the grave, and I wanted to plunge myself into it, but this was meant for my sister.
I hugged and kissed her dead frame, entwining her hair around my fingers and ripped a good amount out, before trailing it and my hands through her blood covering myself with her.
She was gone, but not all of her would lie beneath the earth.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Cat
Perry

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 pm

((Here, I'll give you an instance.
Random name-
Xavier (change it if you want to)))

Death. Why does he do this? He stole my role in life! And in a cruel way, too... No one should suffer memory wipeing. That is what, 30 seconds gone from Johen's life? All dwelling in my hands. I could return it to him, though it would be cloudy and almost incomprehendable for Johen, so I would need permission from death to do so without fracture. I need not go to the mortal realm to find out what's what, for I watch all, all in the comfort of my armchair. For instance, the Fisco fellow is begging to commit suacide. Pitiful. Don't waste your life. You only get one. Now, I must go confront Death about the memory.
"Hey Death! Who gave you permission to wipe memory?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next