The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Perry
Cat
Perry

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

((and when i mentioned brains and teleportation, i ment allowing those paranormal powers to use by mortals for a brief time. also, i can alter my appearance to a mortal look like death, except without the chilling feeling. talk more later
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm

((i will reply to xavier when i have finished showing tuesday to fisco, if that's allright....
death))
i smiled at tuesday, her dress already coverd in blood and dust.
i held her hand as we took the slow march into the mortal world.
there stood fisco, over the body of a person who had spent the last few days in my companie. trying, to burry her. trying still to come to terms with the loss.
i wipped the blood from around tuesdays mouth with my cloak, and lowerd the girl slowly, so eventualy she sat upon her own body. i clicked and she was visible.
''fisco?'' she smiled.
her brother braught his hands to his ears and shook his head.
''now fiscy, you are not mad in that way! i am quite realy here!''
he looked up and saw her.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm

((Tuesday))

I sat upon a cold, fleshy substance that looked like me but yet was not. My body...
Fisco...

He was mad...
"T-t-tuesday?" He stammered and I climbed out of the grave and sat on the edge of it. "Did I do this?"
I was cruel, even to my brother.
"Yes, you brought me back, but I can't stay."
I gave him a kiss, blood still lingered on my lips and it ligered on his cheek.
He grabbed me tight, very tight.
"Why not Tues.? You can't leave."
"Yes I can." I replied.
Fisco narrowed his eyes, a glint of insanity nestled there.
"No. I want you to come back, you come back. If I want you to stay, you stay." He seemed almost angry. And very possesive, like a tired child who did not want to share his doll.
"Let go Fisco."
"No," He chuckled.
"Why don't you bring mummy back too then?" I muttered. "She hates you." I hissed. "So wouldn't that be funny."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

((death))
they were arguing.
i may not have been the time, but i seriously felt like tormenting people.
i sang down from my second world, ''she belongs to me now....''
fisco was not listening, so i silently materielised behind him , ''me again!''
he growled, hugging his child and smiling. his lost toy had been found all in one peice.
i snapped tuesday away from him, the young woman in his arms turning to air.
she was in my arms now. i cradled her, ''well, you could have taken better care of her! she died on youre watch big brother!''
tuesday smiled, but did not look altogether comfortable i my arms, whilst i insukted her brother.
''and you know what the best part is?'' i smiled sinisterly, ''i killed her!'' i laughed hystericly, ''and she sits eternaly here with me! the murderer!''
''you kill every one!'' he spat, bitterly, almost talking to himself.
i stooped, trying to get his visable atention, ''hello...oh, i asure you boy. i am quite real. but who can you proove it to? the phyciatrist?'' i laughd again.
tuesday wrighled from my arms and stared at the world she useto inhabit. ''you said it was johan.''
''it is a mystery, that, since i have no vocal chords, and no seintific existance!''
she glared.
''well, he was the one with the knofe, was he not?'' i smiled.
''i want to see johan.''
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

((tea now..))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

((Tuesday))

"I want to see Johan." I growled, still in deaths arms. Fisco looked at us discustedly, but for some reason merely traipsed degectedly into the camp, and straight towalds Johan.
"You'll help me make a nice mess here Tuesday."
I nodded, I seemed to make, or at least be around messes, without trying to create them, so creating one would be easy.
The inhabitants of the camp looked at me as if they'd seen a previously alive, previously dead, alive looking insane person who seemed very much coporial. I belive there has been only other 3.7 instances where this has ever happened.
I curtseyed and went straight up to Johan.
"Fistly, where is my knife?"
Johan squeaked.
I shook my head.
"Loosen your tounge," Mr. Death said, and the boy seemed slightly more able to speak now, but still shaken.
"Did you kill me?"
Johan looked at me wide eyes.
"I do not know, where is my 'cello?"
"Nowhere..."I whispered mysteriously.
Johan narrowed his eyes so I hugged him for his efforts.
"I think you are my friend." I giggled, and help his hand. Johan seemed irrittaied, repulsed and terrified at the same time. just like good friend should be...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

((johan))
there she was.
the short woeman who had layed me with this needless blame for murder.....alive.
we had talked breifly and back came the terible memories of loosing my 'cello. no remose in tuesdays case.
she was holding my hand, corporiel, a warm hand where i expected dead rotting fingers.
i smiled breifly, ''did i kill you?''.
i sudenly saw the others staring, ''SAY I DIDNOT! make them listen, please!'' i was now on my knees beging, overcome in the madness of there last days. ''tell the i am a child. tell them my hands are clean.'' i looked up at her. tears now on my face. i did pitty her death, but i needed her to free me from her brothers depressing wrath. ''please.'
she grinned evily, ''but i would not want to lie....''
was she jocking? was she messing with me? tormenting me? condeming me to an eternity of fisco?
i stood. ''you know, i wish i had. while i had the chance.''
carla stood sudenly, ''what, on earth, is hapening? she was dead! ''
silence again.
i whispered to her, so the others would not hear, ''will you not tell them? will you stop this and please release me?''
i heard the voice behind me, ''well, no matter what happened, the knife, was in youre hand.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:10 pm

((Tuesday))

I giggled and twirled about Johan, still holding his hand.
"That's right, Mr. Murderer." I laughed, then have him a hug.
"Can we keep him Mr. Death?" I asked, clinging onto his face as if it was a toy.
Death had an expression of father like pomdering on his face and Johan looked as though I was suffocating him. I let go.
I patted him on the head.
"He's so cute,"
Johan began to run away but I grabbed him back.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 pm

((johan))
this brought back to many memories of our terrible drug laced fight. cat and mouse in a barrel.
she dragged me back, ''aw, come on, you would not even notice him! i would feed him!''
i turned and saw the shodowy figure of the grim reaper, i tried to scream but tuesday held a hand to my mouth. my eyes rolled back into my head and i passd out.
''oops!'' smiled tuesday, ''he must heve been ever so frightened!''
''no, i think you were sufercating him...'' death replied.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm

((death))
'tuesday,'' i smiled, ''you know that would be awkward.''
''why?'' she pouted, ''is there only one mortal alowed in youre house? do you fancy scarlett more that you fancy johan?''
i glared at her and she imedietly knew she had phrased that wrongly, but did not care.
''i do not fancy scarlett. no. i do not. any longer.'' i roled the shgadows in y eye sockets and sighed, ''it was a phase, i was feeling lonely and then sudenly there is the beutiful woeman on my floor with some magical status! i clung to her so i could vomitt my feelings out on her, i and do not think she enjoys it. i am taking her back to her mortal world today!''
''aw, death! you promised her you would take her to the.....up there!''[ tuesday pointed to the sky.
''i am death, tuesday. i can not keep all promises to meere mortals. i promis them death. and that they can relay on.''
by this point the rest of the humans hd seen me and heard me talk of scarlett.
''you have scarlet?'' asked quantrinecco, standing sudenly.
she was ignored.
''but anyway tuesday, i need to go back now, i have buisness...''
''buisness with scarlett?'' she asked.
i paused and glared at her, ''yes, i must deliver her to her rightfull world. nothing else.''
''but i want to saty here!'' she creid, and cried again, in the way children do, and ended up clinging to my leg.
''FINE! fine. you can stay for a short while. i will leave and bring you back when i am done. look after johan.'' i finished, glaring at fisco who seemed to have taken a loathing to johan.
''i can whipe their memories later, if needs be.''
i disapeared, back to my relm of death.

as i arived, i felt the presance of another higer being in my home...was it the devil? was he going to try and teach me how to play, 'poker' again? or venus? compleate with raging mob?
i turned aroud and sighed in relife, there was no mob, it was xavier.
i reinhaled that sigh of reflife on realising he was angry...
"Hey Death! Who gave you permission to wipe memory?"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

((Tuesday))

"Johan, I can keep yoU!" I screamed.
"I am not sure that's what he sai-"
"Shhh!" I put my hand over his mouth and stroked his back, then scratched him under the chin. He didn't seem to enjoy it.
I smacked him sharply on the nose and gave a swift tug at his hair.
"Why will kitty not purr!?"
Johan seemed unsure about how to react, so I softened.
"Awww I know some birdies die of fright..." I hugged him 'gently' around the neck. Well... he could breathe...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:21 pm

((johan))
i seemd to lay there for a while, in her lap.
she was vaigly warm and fleshy. she stroked my head and hugged me into her stomach. she smelled of leafs and damp, like we all did here.
eventualy she stood, draging me off again, ''fisco! am taking catti to play!'' and she wandered further into the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

((Tuesday))

I dragged Mr. Johan into the trees. He didn't seem much like Mr. Murdurer.
"I wish I could put you on a little lead, and tug you round like a little animal."
Johan looked like he wished otherwise.
I could make him think he was an animal, and if not, Mr. Death could. If he would...
"So you are a vicious catty, but now you lie down like a little kitten."
I pushed hum to the floor and made him curl up like a feline,
"Now you will purr."
He didn't purr.
"Purr!"
I thumped him and he groaned, that was purr enough for me.
"And now you are a doggy."
I picked up a piece of fruit and threw it for him.
"Fetch!"
Johan didn't fetch.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 pm

((johan))
she was treating me like her little pet.
a cat,and then a dog, and aparently now i was her tucan, and should fly in circles abouve her head.
i chuckled.
''can your mnster take me home?'' i asked her.
''mr.death?'' she smiled, ''mr.death can do anything. he is like the evil daddy i never had!''
''yes, but will he take me home?'' i said, rephrasing the 'could'.
''well, why would he? you live in a little kenal!''
''i thought i was a tucan.'' i said matter-o'factly
''the tucan will get what he is given and speak when he is spoken to!''
i sighed. i wondered where they must think me to be at school. ill? on holiday? they would realise when i never returned. but they would never understand.
''what to do now?'' i asked, ''we were saved, you were killed and it is back to square 1! but where do i go if i actualy want a future? we do not seem to be trying to escape at all! does your stupid brother enjoy it here? is he masochustic? insane?....'' i paused, ''oh, i supose that would better describe his sister.''
''the tucan will adress me diredtly, as mistress tuesday!''
''but you do not live. you dod not exist and i do not belive in you. you or your monster. you are fisco's dead sister. note the word dead. you have ruptured my whole ideaology, so i have come to the conclusion that i am having a terrible night mare, or i am hystericly hilucinating in a hospital somewhere, probably in a coma. so i do not supose i can talk to you about a future.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

((Tuesday))

I bit my lip pouting and stroked him on the head.
"Well I am Mr. Toucans Tuesday who does not exist." Why should I exist? It was more fun not to.
"If I am a figment of your imagination then I am of you, skulking around inside your brain, and if your brain's my world then your brain is different to how I imagined it to be, and I live there so you must be an extremely complex person."
I had confused myself, but all I knew was that I didn't want to live in a brain.
"I hope Mr. Death brings you with us though..." I snaked my arm around his neck like a leash. "I've always wanted a pet cockroach..."
I heard Johan sigh and I liked him on the face, lieing on my back.
If I was nonexistant I could be whatever animal I wanted, and I wanted to be whateber animal I chose.
"Meiow." I giggled, suddenly growling and took a swipe at Johan.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

((johan))
i whiped her spit of my face, trying to duck as she took a swipe at me.
''stop calling me animal names.'' i sighed, ''or if you must, at least be consistant.''
she shook her head, ''but you are an animal! animals hide, and animals squeak, and animals....kill''
i growled.
she smiled, ''ooh, my cocroach has blossmed into a puuring tiger! ooh, how beutiffull you are!'' she rufled my ears and stroked my chin.
''ge'd off! go and stroke animal boy. larry, or whatever. if you want me to continue being in your 'life', take me to hell, shatter all my ideoligy was built on and then we can live as dead insane people, together in a house made of lebkuchen tears!''
''ah! finaly you understand!'' she gaspen,the paused... ''lebkucken?''
''ja, gingerbread, you would call it. you eat it in winter.''
''do they cry gingerbread in germany?''
i sighed deeply,glancing of into the dence forest ''i don't know, mabe they do now. since i am gone i do not know.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 pm

((Tuesday))

All this talk of gingerbread had made me hungry, though I wasen't sure if I should have been since 1.) I was dead and 2.) I had just eaten a giant dragon's wing.
I stroked his head again and licked my hand.
"You don't have any sugar do you?"
Johan shook his head.
I chewed my arms and Johan gave me a peclar look.
"I will ask Mr. Death to take you with us..." I grinned.
"Tuesday..." Johan began.
I nodded.
"What was your childhood like?"
I looked at him.
"Different..."
Johan didn't seem satisfied.
"How was yours? Is your mummy still alive?" I grinned. "Or can we go to meet her?"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 pm

((johan))

''what do you mean 'was'?, i am still a child and i itend to satay that way! for the newxt few years at least!''
tuesday smiled ''not if you come with me and live in your house of 'lebkuched' tears....''
i shook my head, ''my mother was alive last time i saw her.'' i sniffed, ''and she wont even know i am gone! she thinks i am still at that stupid school! ti's a maths collage for goodness sake! i may be a genius but i can still hate maths!''
''but, can we go and see youre mummy?'' she grinned.
''why? so you can brutely murder her and me, and keep me as your dog in hell?''
she sniggetred, ''you are my spaniel demitrius!''
i did not find the altered quoatation amusing. ''you an not see my mother. no. atleast not whilst your dead.''
''whilst? i am dead forever!'' she smiled.
''make death change you back. make him take me back and give me back the last month of my life!''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:55 pm

((Tuesday))

A smiled played at my lips, faintly amused.
As if I would give back my death.
It was amusing, as if I would obay Mr. Johan.
"I want to meet your mummy. My mummy is a nur-" I stopped, was that my mummy. She was a- a... freak...
"Let's say insanity runs in the family Mr. Genius." I grinned.
I looked at him.
"Do you want me alive? Why? For me?.. it's fun being dead." I skepped around, but it was sarcasticly. I harshly slapped him around the face and carried on in a meaner tone.
"Or is it to allieviate your guilt ? Poor Mr. Johan, all he did was kill somebody! And now he denies his friend that!"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: johan's self corection, and the return of mr. death   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

((johan - i think i will start naming my posts...))

she had hurt me.
and why did she seem currently obsessed with my mother?
''his freind!?'' i screamed, ''his freind? i, would never, of my own accord, become 'freinds' with someon like you!''
i silenced my self. i sounded just like the boys at school. this was,indeed, a low manner to sink to.
''huh, i am sorry,'' i muttered, ''what i mean is..'' i stoped again, thinking, ''...actualy, i rather think i mean what i said, take the sorry back, i was right the first time.''
tuesday seemed not to care, ''what is your mumy like?''
i could be botheed no longer. ''huh! i will tell you another time. leave me alone. you are dead!''
and at that moment, death returned...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: the exit of Xavier and deaths depressing nostalga   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:51 pm

((death - i am going to have to leave xavier for the moment, it he is welcome to return and shout at death when he wishes, (assuming death is at home)))

Xavier had said somthing in a 'this is youre warning' type of voice.
i nodded, trying to look guilty of what ever i had done wrong.
eventualy he left.
i sighed, the other beings use to fear me! i was powerfull! scarey! iconic!
but it must have been a mixture of the human girl feelings and hanging around with the devil in low life bars, that had wounded my reutation.
and now, gods of who-d'ya-ma-what's-it, come giving me warnings about stealing their powers!
i sighed again.
i would have to return and collect my child from the mortal relm, and maybe even bring her male freind home.
for a third time, i sighed.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:52 pm

((Tuesday))

"Death." I beamed, embracing him around the waist then haveing a sudden urge to let go. He was cold...
Death glanced at Johan."Can we keep him?" I asked again.
Death seemed to ponder...
"I want to see his mummy."
Both the males looked at me.

"Would you like to see your own mummy Tuesday?"
"Can I rip her to pieces?"
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: johan's long metaphorical explanations and surender to belife   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm

((death))
the boy stared at me, inquisitivly, not frearfully.
he sighed, ''oh, verdammt it!''
''damn what boy?'' i asked
''dam a river...'' he smiled at his joke, and then his eyes went glassy and unfocused, as if remembering,''...dam a river, and then one side will dry up. empy. loose all potentiol and purpose, whilst one side, out of reach, expands and grows wide, able to keep it's copasity and more.''
''metaphor?'' i asked.
''well, '' he began, ''it could be a very down to earth expanation of what happens when you dam a river, or it could be one taken angel whilst pondering the inconsistancy of the individual ecanomic state of many poorly govened areas in the third world, and mansion next door to a mud hut..and so forth...''
i was about to congradulate him on his english skills, but he continued....
''or, it could mean, that i was on a good and consistant path...the river...but it was blocked by this situation...the dam.....so then, i could cary on going down the dry, unforgiving river bed, towords where i want to go, or i could be taken with the mojoraty, in to the swell of the damn, and be common, and work in an office, and never unerath my potential again. ( so it will now be very hard to get where i want to be, so when we escape, i may have to forget my dreams)'' he seemed to mutter the last part to tuesday.
i was about to sgest we leafd, but there was more...
''or, it could mean that the privelaged people...on the big side of the dam....keep growing and growing as they are fed more opertunity....the constant fill of the river...., whilst the normal people dry up, in there shadow, and they steal all the opertunity (opertunity being the water)''.
finaly he was done. but still bitter.
''but what were you actualy cursing boy?'' i asked
''i was surendering belife to you..sir.''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

((Tuesday))

I decided that this situation was so touching that I should cry.
Both Johan and Death seemed thouroughly irritated, but Death was nodding at whatever Johan had been ranting about.
"Johan is going to show me his mummy."
"Shut up Tuesday." They both said in unison, then looking to each other.
What did Death have against me seeing Johan's mummy?
Johan seemed to be unable to grasp the concept that Death stood before him.
I took Johans hand and allowed myself to twirl beneath it.
"Mr. Johan and Mr. Death. How they will love their Tuesday." I went over to Death. "Johan and I have decided to be friends."
"No we have no-!"
"Mr. Johan! Puppies do not speak out of turn!"
I hit the naughty thing on the nose.
"You see..."
I took both Johan's and Death's hand, beliving I hadn't quite grasped the gravity of the situation...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: johan's condersendment and deaths thaughtfull smile   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

((johan))

suposedly we were freinds now.
death seemed only veigly amused as tuesday hit me.
death. i laughed. that was a consept, not a man!
''so. you wish to joi us in returning to the underworld?'' boomed death.
''no.'' i said shortly, ''just because i belive you stand befor me dose not mean that i enjoy your presance enough to endure it for any longer.''
death smiled, ''i have presance?''
i pulled a face, ''well, the aperance is veigly fear-striking, but you seem possible to offend and show your feelings too openly. also, the fact that you are willing to interact with me in a 'non buisnes' manor, takes the edge of any further proposed fear.''
tuesday gigled exitedly, ''smash him mr. death! squash is puny mortalnes!''
death did not silence her.
he just thaught.
and as he did so, a smile spread across the bones on his face, once covered by lips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next