The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

((Fisco))

"Okay..." I said, wondering how Carla could be so casual about this, and took back my sword.
"I'm at a loss now, shall we find Johan and Tuesday?"
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yup, that's whaddI jus' said."
"Oh..."
Me in the lead, knowing exactly where we were going, we tromped happily through the jungle- Well, me happlily, I didn't know about Fisco. He seemed kinda down. Well, he'd have to be to throw his sword at me and tell me to hurt him. I shook my head, contemplating. I'd understand him someday. Maybe. Not really.
"Hey, ya'll, what's up?" I said, coming into the clearing where I'd somehow known they would be.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

((Fisco))

"Errm Carla," I dragged her out of eyesight of Tuesday and Johan. "How the heck did you know where they were?"
Her power perhaps? I was hoping she wouldn't have something too big, then she would be let go more easily, but navigation.
"Can you do anything else unusual?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Well! Great, I'm "unusual" now. That totally makes me feel awesome.
I huffed and put a hand on my hip. "Unusual? I'm unusual??"
"I meant do you have any more powers," Fisco covered quickly.
"For your information, I do not have powers," I said, "or any other 'unusual' thing you'n come up with!" I whirled around, spitting mad, and walked away. 'Unusual'...puh.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

((Fisco))

I can't belive it! Now she walks away in a huff! Now, notwhen she see'sI'mwiling to kidnap her with a coconut to free me and mysiter, but when I call her unusual!
"Carla!" I shouted. "Fine, you're totally fine. Thats why you're stuckin a rainforest with us freacks!" I was slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

"Well you're not a freak!" I yelled back.
"Yes I-" He stopped, but I didn't care. I could barely see I was so angry. There's a reason one doesn't walk around when you're blinded. I tripped. Not on a root like normal people, but on my own foot.
"****!" I cursed to the sky as I fell.
"Are you alright?" Fisco suddenly appeared above me, looking slightly amused.
"No," I snapped, getting up. "Apparently, I'm not."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 pm

((Tuesday))

My prince was befoe me, acctually here.
I put the knife through my chest but it went right through.
"Not the time?" I whimphered.
My prine got out his hourglass, but didn't answer.
"Perhaps I should slaughter that blastphemous heretic who cruelly tried to imitate you."
Great Death seemed to findthis amusing and muttered something about 'not knowing the meaning of heretic'.
"But I can't because my knife just goes thrugh things." I burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

((death, i thought mabey, i might kick them all towards escapeing or passing or whatnot, if anyone dislikes my methord, feel free to ignore this post or coment, of cause, there could always be another part to the test if people wanted to use other ideas.))

i looked about us, the frozen image of johan, now, that can't possibly be good for anyone.
''come,'' i gestured to her, ''if we be out of sight of the 'heratic' there be no reson for time to cease it's flow.''.
we moved away to a separate part of the wood. how long it had been since i had actyualy, phisiocaly walked upon the ground.
i turned my hour glass upright. the distnt chorus of birds again began to sound, the heat ijn the air renewed by the ever beating sun. some where, back in the clearing, johan pondering over tuesdays disapearance.
''we are corporial.'' i anounced.
she loked up at me, it was obvios she wanted proof, i held out my cloak to her.
ever so cautiosly, she brushed her finger along it.
''why now? we could have been together forever?'' she wimperd.
''as you said, it was not the time.''
she became exited, ''please do tell me when is!''
i igored her.
it was unaturail not to fear death, or atleast be unearved by the idea.
every now and then she prod her slef with the knife, which had too becom corporial.
''dear child, blissfull pain is an oxymoron, a phrase without true meaning,'' with a harsh glance i threw the knife from her hand, ''as all of them, you are a freak.''
any other person, this would have emotienly hurt, yet her eyes seemed to say ,'why, thank you.'
''anyway, down to buisness, they (the resons because of which you are here) are wanting to carry out phase 2 of this 'test'. i belive they wish to capture you and the other child, so the rest of the group may be tested on there tracking, stealth, ecsetara, ecsetara (that is if hey wish for you back) , and to put you through your paces at 'being tortured'. strangely, your brother seems to know somthing of this already. but5, of cause, there will be suprises for all of you when you arive. i belive they may have already got johan, so i will not stand in their way...''
and with a mere click of my boney fingers she was asleep on the ground.
''sleep well dear 'princess''' i mutterd, dissolbing back into the nether world as i spoke.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am

((Fisco))

I sighed and helped the girl up.
My tone had changed, it was hard and practical.
"Don't loose yourself to your emotions, anger esspecially, unless you're in a fight where you are certain no-one is going to trick you- anger and hate helps you there- but not now. You loose your sences and-" I gesterued to the ground. "Happens."
She got upi grudgingly and brushed herself down.
I added something with an incredible degree of tactlessness.
"And especially don't get angry about something that is blatantly true."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

"IT'S NOT TRUE!!" I screamed, but I wasn't facing Fisco so I guess it didn't really matter. But boy was I pissed. "I DON'T HAVE POWERS OR ANYTHING ELSE, OKAY! I'M JUST A NORMAL KID!!!" I purposefully collapsed on the ground, and pouted there on rainforest floor. At that point i didn't care about the bugs.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am

((Fisco))

I growled under my breath and seriously considered shouting, but decided that punching a tree would suffice.
Then I noticed something I would have noticed a few seconds earlier if I hadn't have succumbed to my anger.
"Hey, where's Tuesday."
"I don't know or care where your flipping sister is. She probably wandered off, you're a really bad gaurdian to her you know." Carla sulked.
"No... one second she was there, the next... gone..."
I was too late, they must have taken her...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am

I...didn't know where Tuesday was.
"I'm sorry," I finally apologized. "Yelling's just my way of lettin' off steam. Let's go look for Tuesday."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

((Fisco))

"Okay." I muttered, but if the perimeres had taken her there would be no getting back now.
"She mentioned something about her prince, who did she mean by that? He could help us find her...!
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

"I got the impression it was that Johan kid," I replied thoughtfully. "Y'know how she took his arm when she saiddit?"
"Johan?" Fisco asked. "Well, I suppose it could be, but we don't know where he is."
"I do," I said with a nod.
"You do." His tone implied that he didn't believe me, but I knew by the way he was staring curiously at me that he did, if only somewhat.
"Mhm," I nodded. "Folla' me." I then took the lead without hesitation, into the undergrowth, into the forest, around the tree and through the vines, brushing off water, bugs, and scratching misquito bites as we went along.
"Johan!" Fisco said, as the boy came into view.
"I told you I knew the way," I huffed.
"So you did," he said, and I swear I saw a shadow of a smile cross his lips. Maybe I was wrong though. The only light I had was the light of the moon.
"Johan, do you know where Tuesday is?"

((There you go, ACI. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

((Tuesday- be warned... this is a long one...))

My Prince took us away from the others, we were alone. Here I could concentrate on the earthy smell of the trees, with the leaves chained to their trunks, screaming like sailors who had climbed up their ships rigging only to be cut off by a thunderstorm. Unable to move, but precariously close to the point of doom.
He would take me now, my Prince- he would!, The Reaper, he had to! He just wanted to kill me himself, that's why he made my pointy blade not work. It wasn't like he was going to make me wait any longer. Though I had to make him understand that- since I was me- I belonged to myself, therefore I should get a decent share of the killing. And also- it would [/b]not[b] be quick... Something as wasteful as that could not be allowed. He was just going to take me away from Fisco, because Fisco didn't understand, he didn't realize that pain was sweet and mushy custard inside of you, a tickly orange feather...
He then turned his beautiful, delicate toy , I felt the winds brush past me as they weren‘t doing before, and I realized it was again necessary to force air in and out of my mouth, irritating. The little toy pleased me however, the sand draining out of the top and into the bottom, strangely like the blood dripping from the dieing, each heartbeat ticking away like a pendulum, each tick- a moment closer to death.
''We are corporeal.'' The Reaper announced, and I looked to him, sure that there was some reason that this was a bad thing, but there were more pressing matters to be attended... proof. I was desperate to feel the man or demon, to see if he was another ghost that others could not see, or if he was in fact what he said he was. He offered me his cloak, though I would rather have taken a slim pale finger, that was the true essence of The Reaper, but this would suffice. Even his clothing described his spirit, it was infused with him.
Suddenly however I became slightly shy, enthralled but also, an awful feeling of repulsion intruded my body, as is I shouldn't... I shook it away and replaced it with awe, as I politely brushed my finger across the black robe. Indeed it was solid, I shivered with delight.
Then I realised what he meant when he said we were corporeal. Usually a disappointment such as this would anger me, but that would be disrespectful to His Darkness.
“Why now? When we could have been together forever,” I whimpered, the custard rotting and congealing, the feeling of disappointment... this was torture, not the pain.
“As I said, it was not the time,” He sighed, though he seemed not to have the organs needed to conduct this practice.
“Please do tell me when it is!” I requested gleefully, looking up with pleading eyes.
He ignored me, shrouded in his sacred thoughts, he was being cruel, he had to hurt people, it was in his nature and he knew this would get to me. I contemplated sticking the knife straight in, just to spite him, but that would be bad. I couldn’t quite disobey the order, instead I drew pretty patterns upon myself with the sharp point, glad that my brother always sharpened his pencils.
''Dear child,” My Prince started irritably, “ Blissful pain is an oxymoron, a phrase without true meaning,'' He gave me a glance and threw my paintbrush aside, and it was a paintbrush now, the shiny tip easily spreading thick sticky red, ''as all of them, you are a freak.''
I almost threw my arms around him for bestowing upon me such vicious a compliment, but I could not do such to him, not yet anyway.
''Anyway, down to business-” He changed the subject, though I was no longer interested in any type of ’business’. “ The Pereimeres (the reasons because of which you are here), are wanting to carry out phase two of this 'test'. I believe they wish to capture you and the other child, so the rest of the group may be tested on there tracking, stealth, etcetera, etcetera (that is if they wish for you back) , and to put you through your paces at 'being tortured'. Strangely, your brother seems to know something of this already, but, of course, there will be surprises for all of you when you arrive. I believe they may have already got Johan, so I will not stand in their way…”
I was slightly more interested now and was about to mention what Fisco had told me about his adventures when-
SNAP!
And I felt for about a millisecond a strange heaviness, a paralysis washed over me.
Then there was not much more to be felt…

“Open it then-” The boy grinned, handing the girl a flat box wrapped in black, silver and scarlet.
“This isn’t a Harris hawk,” She frowned, shaking the box.
“And a good job too,” Grinned the boy, “or it wouldn’t be an alive Harris hawk by now.”
She snarled,
“Why are other children coming!” She snapped, “I don’t like them! And you couldn’t even get me my dream pet!”
The room was familiar, but yet oddly distorted. Things happened like that to me though, familiar things changed, people came and went, only some people stayed the same, Fisco, and those other children from the forest…
What forest though? I was here in this room… this familiar but oddly distorted room. This room shouldn’t usually change though, places rarely did, I just thought they were too big and solid. Fisco was big and solid too, that‘s why he didn‘t change, though he looked just as fleshy and mushy as Celeste, Domine. Viridis and the pixies…
Carla too, and Quantineco, and Scarlett!.. they looked especially mushy, apart from Quantrineco, she would have probably snapped your sword if you tried to put it in her, just like a brick wall does.
“And what am I wearing?!” The little girl screamed. “I like your leather armour better!”
So I had something in common with little girl, I liked the leather armour too, especially Fisco’s when it was all warm and salty and bloody…
Then I realized that the man was Fisco, but he seemed strange, not familiar. I didn’t like it, Fisco was solid, he shouldn’t change…
Poor little girl too, I thought. She was trussed up in a little flouncy green dress, a pair of wings stuck on her back. And other children… I shuddered. Maybe I should save her, to tell Fisco to leave that poor girl alone, but I realised I couldn’t, I was paralysed, unable to move and speak, only able to watch…
“I think you’ll be happier when you’ve opened my present.” Fisco said to her. The girl frowned and and prised open the box. It was a knife, just like my pencil knife, in fact… exactly the same.
The girl gasped and threw her arms over Fisco’s neck, almost inpaling my brother… but instantly extatic.
“I’m glad you like it Tuesday…” My brother mumbled to that other Tuesday.

Of course this snippet floated away from me and I was again in a calm bubble of darkness...

[/i]
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

((This is Carla, 'cause I got nothin' better to do. xD))

"TUESDAY!" I yelled into the forest. Only the crickets and frogs answered me back, and unfortunately, I didn't know their language.
Fisco put a hand on my shoulder. "She's gone, Carla."
"You're just gunna' give up???" I spun around and glared at him.
"No, no. If I could find her, we would. But she's not here."
"That's the same thing as givin' up," I scowled, and he shook his head, like I was a stubborn child that couldn't understand. Well just because he'd given up didn't mean I had. "TUUUUUUUESSSSDAYYYY!!!!"
"Shh!"
"You shh! Don't you shush me, lil' boy."
"If we get killed because of you drawing attention to us, I-"
"TUUUUUUUUUESDAYYYYYYYY!!!"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 am

((Tuesday))

Fisco is playing his violin, his beautiful notes drift out of the wood like a tree's own magical tone.
He hands it to me, strange, and what's stranger, I had no urge to set fire to it. Flames erupt around the base and the whole thing turns to ashes,
"I'm so sorry!" I cry, but my brothers face remains deadpan, as if he doesn't care, then a cruel hardness enters his features, and the violin changes, changes into such an obnoxious silver little tube, but Fisco didn't like flutes, and neither did I, it was sitting in my hand, mocking me,
"Tuesday..." It was whisphering, (well that was no suprise, inanimate objects spoke to me all the time), "TUESDAAAAAAAAY!" It seemed more urgent, like it was worried about me,then the flute vanished into a translucent cloud, but the voice continued.
"TUESDDAAAAAAAAAAYYY!" It was Fisco's kissy friend.

And I was falling down, hitting the forest floor with a thump, though I felt I had been there all this time.
I tried to get up but my limbs were pinned down, I tried to scream out but my mouth was pinned shut. Lord Reaper did this, he must have not wanted me awake yet.
"TUESDAAAAAAAAAY!"
I twitched but could do nothing else...
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:17 pm

I gasped. "Tuesday!"
"What?"
"I know where she is! I couldn't before, but now I know right where she is! C'mon!!!" We all ran blindly into the forest. That's it, around those trees...EEk, a bug!...through the mud... I knew this was the way, even though I'd never been here before...

There she was. On the rainforest floor, not moving.
"Tuesday!" Fisco and I said at the same time, and we both kneeled beside her. She twitched.

Last edited by CaitieBug on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 pm

((death))
the children had been found befor it was time, carla and fisco stood over a twitching husk of tuesday,and dear johan as confused as ever. soon, i would try again, in a more, distant place.
of cause it was not my job, but i did indeed enjoy seeing how these tests went.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:10 pm

((johan))
i sat in silence, tuesday had just disapeared befor my eyes. i begged logic to save me, but notjhing came.
''there is no magic, and no ghosts!'' i told myself angrily.
i sat in deep contemplation for a good while, the deadly sounds of emptiness rang clear all around. i wanted to go home.
sometime later, stupidface and his girl freind came by, asking where preciose little tuesday was. i told them no, as that was a word one did not need to waste much effort in saying.
eventualy i moved back to our sleeping quarters to retrive my belongings, all taped up in a lage cardboard box.
i again got up, haauling the box with me, and wanderd over to a place where the ground was not as muddy.
after a while spent peeling at my makeshift 'cello case, it was open. how sad my dear instrument loked, unplayed for days, thrown aside for more important matters. that was enough to send tears down my face.
i held it up and plucked gently at the strings. still in tune.
i no longer cared about 'keeping cover' or 'not drawing atention', that is not what preformers did.
i tightend my bow and bagan to play the most dramatic song i knew (which also gave me a chance to play particularly loud).
Elgar.
surly anyone could here it a mile of within the first few seconds, hopefully fisco. i began to mutter, ''no, bet he can't play like this on his littel violin, oh no, i don't think so, he is too busy being liked and..., and'' i stopped my self, i would not cry again.
i continued to play weakly and with no feeling, this was of cause the last time i would play with the hope of being a cellist, i was destind to be chained along in a freak cuircus for bad people.
mother said to be normal, and mother said to be nice. mother also said 'do not play, learn learn learn, i do not want a stupid kid who is a cellist in a tiney village orchestra'.
at this i burst into tears. throwing my eternily loved 'cello to the ground and tareing my study book in two.
after a moments calm, i packed up my 'cello, leaving the books, and ran.
somewhere, would be the edge of the forest, somewhere wouild be an orchestra and a qualified doctor, i did not care what who thaught or of anthing.
i was going and nobody was going to stop me.
i realised at this time, why playing the 'cello extreemly loud was atall a bad idea.
because people genraly have ears, and there was nobody i had not constantly told i played the 'cello.
there was nothing for it now, but to run faster.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:35 pm

((Fisco))

Tuesday lay on the floor, twitching.
"God," I whispered, "Satan, The damn Grim Reaper!" I cursed, shaking Tuesday. She was consious, I could tell that.
"Do you know what this is!" I growled at Carla, "Sleep paralasis! Tuesday should not be able to get sleep paralasis!" I shook her.
"Old woman!" She gasped. "On my- chest!"
"Tuesday!"
She twitched slightly again, then a sound floated across the forest. A 'cello, playing a familiar tune, though I couldn't quite name it.
"Violins..." Tuesday rasped.
"No..." I sighed.
She managed to grasp out."I like those big, deep violins..."
Oh, she liked that thing.
"Get Yohan now," I growled at Carla, I would do anything to calm down my little sister.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm

What's the big deal? Why? Wha-?
"Go get him, now!"
I knew right where he was, so I dashed back into the trees to get him. Why was he needed, though? This seemed awful urgent, I just didn't know why.
"Johan!" I said, an edge to my voice. "Tuesday's in some kinda' trouble, ya'gotta' come quick!"
For some reason he followed me back. I couldn't help but wonder why I knew my way in this place...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm

((Fisco))

Carla came back with the boy who was carrying along the 'cello.
"Play, now." I ordered.
The boy sneered.
"Are you in awe of my supirior talent." The boy smirked, seeming to consider whether he would acctually play.
"No. One day a 'cello and a violin may have gotton along but I'm afraid that day has suppased me." I felt awful, helpless, hanging on to a hope that a 'cellist would calm her down.
"But I advise you to appease my sister because wood, can be burnt. Now play before your 'big, deep violin' gets turned into a small, crispy pile of firewood."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I was so lost, I didn't know where to begin. Why did Johan have a cello? Didn't he know that this humidity would warp it?
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 am

((hey, i thaught i ran away, never mind.
johan))

eventualy i sat down and played for the stupid disapearing girl. she did not desarve elgar, did she even desarve Camille Saint-Saëns? hardly. so i played some stupid barauqe peice.
''why?'' i stopped sudenly.
''because i say so!'' fisco boomed, ''play the other one! play, play...elgar! she needs to wake up!''
''NO!'' i screamed, ''no. i am want to be a cellist, i am always wanting to be a cellist. one minuet i am wrapping my stupid plywood 'cello in a stupid card board box, and next miuet i am here! with stupid cheap 'cello in a card board box. this is not the way to anything, oh no, this is the way to nothing! to playing once a year with a bunch of amatures and teling numerouse grand children of how johan failed! how johan was clever and then went mad in a wood! i hate you all!''
but i would not run away this time, i would play him his dear mounfull Elgar.
tuesday seemed to twitch more constantly now.
i stopped at the end of the first movement, ''a peice like that is rare, the soloist can still be somthing wothout the orchestra, but the orchestra is still needed to make it genius.'' i laughed slightly, ''they will pay a whole flute section to sit and play five notes fot the same price as playing the Bach in b minor! the orchestra is so sparsly used.''
i stood up, realising for a moment they were still here.
eventualy fisco swallowed a tiney bit of his pride and said, ''well, it sounds vaiglry okay for a plywood instrument...''
''it sounds like nothing.'' i hissed. though his was right.

after a few rounds of Beethoven and the likes, tusday seemed to come around. i had not the will to ask what had been wrong, neither did i care. she came out it a mad flurry of exclamations and inaudiable remarks about some magical prince or somtjhing.
''am i needed any longer?'' i asked biterly, and fisco dismised me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next