The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Harry Potter was the first book i really read the whole way through I was about 9 when i read it and up untill then i had hated reading. If it wasn't for the Harry Potter book's then I would'nt know half the things I know today.

Anyway back to the Book, I absolutly loved the first three Harry Potter books and read them all in super fast time but when I got to The Goblet Of Fire I was begining to get bored of the ongoing Voldermort and Harry battle. And untill recently that was the only one I had got up to. But I've just got to say that Harry Potter and the deathley hallows really was Amazing book, If anyone decides to read after this message then I know that the first few chapters are just setting the scene really but carry on reading it is worth it!

Ben Smith
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I personally havent got round to reading the harry potter books but there in my list of ones i want to read. Has anyone read an Ian rankin? theyre crime books with the charecter of inspecter Rebus one which is a very strong charecter who is a ladys man who has a resemberlance to james bond.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Harry Potter is awesome.
Ask anyone who knew me in year 5/6 and they'll tell you I was obsessed.
And proff. Snape... he was brilliant.
I've read all of the books, (including the spin offs) seen all ofc the movies (so far) and was completely obsessed, which is ironic because the first time i saw it I hated it!
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

yeh, i always wanted to go to hogwarts and have magic, plus have my life narated by j.k rowling. she wrights the best!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 pm

She's not the best writer but her books are very good.
And yes, I would love to go to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 pm

who do you belive to be the best writer?
some one once said JDP was the best celist ever, another person said 'she can't be the best ever'.
but who then? somebody has to be, and i vote her.
but i suposde it depends what you define 'good' as.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Exactly.
In literature it could be,
most entertaining,
most scary,
most thought provoking,
most emotion inspiring,
best written...
And these all deped on the audience and the opinion of the reader,
and even if I was going to to go through each catagory I would not be able to tell you just one for each.

And while we are on ther subject, why are we here and what is the meaning of life (42!).
*Laughs*
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

and with music i could be,
most enthusiastic
able to play the hardest peices
able to play with most feeling,
owning the best instument.

(and oneday, i will be all of those things *laughs*)
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:12 pm

*Grins*

And I'll try to be what I said about literature.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 pm

we will not but try, we shall acomplish!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Indeed we shall comrade.
And our insanity shall distinguish our art!

(Most good artists seem to be insane.)
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm

art is insanety let free from the mind.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 pm

A fabulous phrase.

Conformining is merely setting pointless boundrys.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm

(ooh! philosophical phrase battle!)

and pointess boundrys are sentencing your inocent self to prison
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 pm

*Claps hands*

Reducing your entire soul to the prisoner who trundles through the motions unable to express the self, only to trudge and to repeat.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 pm

repatitioion in art is bourne from the teaching of tequnice. teqnice is fitted diferently to every one, clones never make it big.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Clones being identical and identical art equates to copyright infringment.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

and a cloned peice of music, written by the same composer, when given to two seporate musicians, become more differant than imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Devil's Playground :: Books-
Jump to: