The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANNOUNCMENTS!

Go down 
+2
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

No offence but you could never pull of gangster

Monster luney party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I would assume that I would never pull off as 'gangster' either..?
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 pm

no, but i could verry well be an evil mastermind..or a cellist...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Same thing. *Grins*

Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm

my picture illestrates this...evil genius on the left, cellist to the right (elgar to the bottom)...

(not sayinf JDP loks like a mushro at all)
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

That could also mean you could play and evil cello that only spoke gangster. (The cello speaks gangster not you cos you couldnt do gangster).
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm

i don't imagin a gangster 'cello to sound very nice, i rather mine...
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 pm

I FINALLY LOGGED ON!!!

The internet wouldnt let me on the forum for the last 2 days apart from when ................... (insert name) sent me the link I just think my computer hates me.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I couldn't either, I think the sever was busy.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm fine with logging on today.

Monster luney Party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Good good...
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm

i got an 'error aligator' that came up woth a picture of a alugator saying some=thing like 'can not accsess page' or 'eror' or no, you can not visit this site, even if you didthink just by buyinh the internet you could accsess it , ha!'
and then advertised some stuff.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

*Grins*
What it the aligators name?
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

i don't know, but it was waring a tshirt
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I shall call him Phillip.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm

it looke dlke an Albert to me
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 pm

ANNOUNCMENT!- I propose a new RP thread. The other will still happen but this RP will have a new storyline. Who is in favour?
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 pm

ANNOUNCMENT!- I'm going to be sorting out the forum so other people can understand the threads. Posts may be deleted, but I'll try and keep that to a minimum.
Craziness is still allowed *grins* Just don't be offended if changes are made.
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

Female Posts : 29
Humor : Your face....

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Minion Wanted
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Heh. If anyone does choose to be Sherlock's minion then I will change their rank to it.
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm

*grins* I'd better not tell Llama, she might get jelous...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Who's Llama?
Back to top Go down
SherlockMalpense
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 pm

My current minion... She also happens to be my friend. And a Llama Fish.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Ah, well don't worry.
Magister mundi sum!
I am no-one's minion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENTS!   ANNOUNCMENTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCMENTS!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum