The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poetry.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 pm

i want to do both, but there is nothing realy funny about my topic, so i will do a serious one and maybe a funny on eof someone else.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Sounds good. But have you any ideas on who to do the funny one on?

Monster Luney Party
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

For my poetry club I have to organise my poetry into A Sonnet type order.
Has anyone got any good suggestions?
As I have not started it yet and it is due for wednesday.
My poem also has to be for a women who hasnt had a voice. I would much appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions for that as well.

Monster Luney Party
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 pm

it proabaly dosent matter now, since wednesday is tomorrow and its half nine, but you could do a sonnit fromthe point of view of the wife of the man who invented sonnits!

it's a bit like what i did, but, negh!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

I would just like to alert anyone interested to a poetry competition, on a subject of fire. The child and youth catagorys are free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deadline- 1st April.

Check it out if you like, the prizes are rather good. *Grins*
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Poetry. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry.   Poetry. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poetry.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum