The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinesises- And all that jazz.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm

...and he (in a lot of pictures) has goat leggs!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Indeed, gowever the God Puck is a God in himself.
He is also a spirit apparantly. *Winces*
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Is puck the god of mischief?

Monster luney party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh yes... he is a Belthaine spirit of course.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Is there any stories about Puck the god of mischief?

Monster Luney Party
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm

i supose he can be portraid in many ways, some may say he is a god, some a trixy spirit, and some a shakspere charictor.
i like the idea of him being the little spirit best
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes... I am still unsure if that 'thing' was Puck. I also wonder why he had such a bad effect on me... I almost want to talk to him again...
I'm not sure though...
I will have sage at the ready and plenty of cheery hot chocolate if I have the urge... And of course I find a suitable means to do it (or a willing channeler... but I'm not putting any preasurre... I'm not sure about what anyone else thought.)
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Maybe you should channel him admin then you can be in his head.

Monster Luney Party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 pm

*Shudders* Taboo, taboo.
However taboos are there to be broken so perhaps one day... But I still rather just talking to him through INDP.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Aaaand. *on topicifys the topic*
Kinesis.
Fire...
Tuesday like fire.
That is all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinesises- And all that jazz.   Kinesises- And all that jazz. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinesises- And all that jazz.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Devil's Playground :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: