The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupt a wish

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Corrupt a wish - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

granted but they do not acsept it.
i wish i had my own orchestra to practice with...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 am

Granted- But it's junior orchestra.

I wish Toni Morrison was more interesting. (Not that she isn't interesting, only well... Sylvia Plath would be more so. *Grins*)
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 pm

granted, but then sylvia plath becomes boring.

i wish i had some trousers in the same style as my weird shorts to use n winter....
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

granted but everyone hates them and throughs rotton eggs at you and your trousers. blinding you and ruinning your trousers so you only get to wear them once.

i wish i could meet the cast of ncis
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Granted but then I come along and kill them all.

I wish that I had another Sylvia Plath book.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 pm

granted, but it is poems selected by ted hughes.

i wish i could have a go onna stradaverius....
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Granted- But you never own one.

I wish I didn't have to do my French.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

granted but madam big nose (i dont know how to spell her last name), gets angry and gives you a detention. then the fact you didnt do your homework sent her over the edge and she goes into a murderous rage and kills everyone.

I wish it would snow today so we wouldnt have to go to school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

granted, but then the next holliday is canclled.

i wish i did not have a headache...
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

granted you dont have a headache you have now got a migrain

i wish my webcam would work
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Granted but then we see your face- (Sorry *Grins*)

I wish that INDP was online.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

(THANKS!! Am I not good enough *grins*)

Granted but she says she's ill and it turns out to be the bubonic plague and you never talk to each other again after that one conversation.

I wish we got chocolate free at school.

monster luney party

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Granted but you drink too much and die of chocolate overload.

I wish didn't feel so tired.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Granted- but you dont feel so tired anymore because you fall asleep. And as a bonus while you are asleep a bird flys into your bedroom and pecks your eyeballs out.

I wish I could have another hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Granted but you spill it.

I wish I could breathe.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Granted but you breath in alien air microbes killing you.

I wish I could type faster.

monster luney parrty
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Granted but your fingers drop off

I wish that I was a pyrokinetic.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Granted- but Pyrokinesis takes practice. While unable to control the fire completely you burn all your money.

I wish I could make things move things with my mind
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Granted but you move a fridge... onto yourself...

I wish that I knew Jenny liked this thing for her birthday without her knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Granted- But it turned out she wanted a paintball gun and you shoot yourself in the eye.
(hehe)

I wish I could have red hair.

monster luney party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Granted but it's red... *heh heh* With your blood...

I wish that there was something decent for tea. Like salmon...

Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Granted- But the salmon ia alive and slaps you with its tail and you smell like fish. (quoteing lenore Very Happy )

I wish I know karate

monster luney party
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Granted but you pick a fight with someone too good and...

I wish that I did not have insomnia.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Granted- But you become so used to sleeping that you sleep all day and all night. you miss school and heres the kicker you get so used to sleeping that you sleep all through school and you get expelled and start living in a dumpster

I wish I could have my own house.

monster luney party
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 pm

granted, but it is a dolls house.
i wish i had a chocolate orange (that was not poisenes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Devil's Playground :: Pointless games-
Jump to: