The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

((THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I WAS LAUGHINMG FOR AGES!
Quote :
"I gave out lollypops!" "What more do you want from me!?"
XD!))
((Fisco))

AGHHHH! This girl was more stupid and irritating that Johan! In fact she was more stupid and irritating that ten Johans!
"MY GOODNESS!" I shouted at her. "Why don't I just wring your neck?! Or flay you and use your bones as fishing hooks!?"I punched a tree then gritted my teeth in pain.
"Why are you even here? You will do nothing for us when the pereptus come and take us-"
"The pereptus?" Carla aske softly. "Who are the-"
I shook my head, her idiocity was wearing off on me. I should not have said that.
"The damn people who put us here in the first place..." I groaned, hanging my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm

((Hehe xD Thanks))

Gasp!!! He said the D word!!!
I asked what the...the...the P people were and he said they were the people that got me into this.
"I hate 'em," I growled instantly, once again attempting to smooth down my unsmoothable hair. I hated it, it was bushy, fluffy, red, and just plain annoying. And in this jungle heat, it wasn't doing so well. I forced myself back to the present situation. Apparently I had just missed something Fisco had said about the P people, but I wasn't about to ask him to repeat it. Stuff like that was too embarassing.
"I don't wanna sleep outside," I whined, just for the heck of it. Fisco gave me a look that said murder if I didn't shut up. I just smiled at him obnoxiously.
Dark was closing in remarkably fast. In fact, I could only see Fisco's outline.
"Let's eat quickly, then get to bed," he sighed.

Last edited by CaitieBug on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

((Fisco))

I was quite tierd and just grumbled something about people taking the bones out themselves as I cut up the snake.
"You can help yourself too." I muttered. I was glad that no-one had picked up the fact that I had just said that I kew who our abductors were and hadn't mentoned it, so I decided to keep quiet. Carla was probably the only one that had heard me and she didn't pick up my 'fopar', I think they called it.
I wateched the girl try[font=Courier New] to eat the snake.It was tenderly, as if one of the chunks would ome back to life and bite her on the tongue. She looked marvelously wild, of course my ideal picture of a girl was laced with scratches and covered with blood, preferaly with her teeth bared and a spear in her hand, but just the way her red hair frizzed and fell back.
I shook my head vigerouly, I think she saw me, I was beig stupid.
"Carla you are an idiot." I muttered. "Fisco, you are an even bigger one..."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm

"Carla, you're an idiot..."
"No I'm not!" I said indignantly. He looked up, startled. He obviously hadn't expected me to hear that. I have my mom's good hearing.
"I didn't mean it that way..."
"Sure ya' didn't," I said sarcastically, setting the hunk of snake down. Who was I fooling? How could I have talked myself into eating this?
Strangely sad, I got up and marched off, pretending I was angry for no apparent reason. I'm good at that.

Last edited by CaitieBug on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 pm

((Fisco))

I decided to give in to myself and follow Carla.
"Well you clearly didn't hear what I said after it," I snapped, not caring that we had headed deeper into the forest.
"Go away," She said, seemingly unhappy.
"Oh I don't like it here either, send me to Russia or Prague o a mission but not here. Damn." I swore agai, two fopars in one day I needed to keep my mouth shut or I wouldn't need a secret identity.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 pm

I shrugged as he swore, refusing to look at him. "What did I do? Why am I here?" When no answers came I felt the tears coming. Stop it! I told myself. Not infront of a guy. You could never live that down. I sniffed without meaning to, which totally gave away that I was starting to cry. Way to be sneaky, girlfriend. I didn't know what to do, so I bolted. I had to get away from Fisco so I could cry. I disappeared out of his sight amid the undergrowth, running as fast as I could.
"Stop, Carla! You'll get lost!"
Did he seriously think I cared at this point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

There were two things I could do at this point. Follow the 'survival of the fittest' rule and leave her, consequently raising my chancesof survival cosidreably, or I could follow her.
"What would Tuesday do?" I sighed and followed the girl, though Tuesday would probably forgetsheliked the perso and tear them to pieces before crying on their ashes.
"I should trythat one day," I muttered, persuing the tearful female. For the love of ninjas she was crying, what was I supposed to do?
"Maybe you know what to do at this front?" I said softly. "As I am a novice in social interaction, what doesa boy do in the company ofa tearful girl?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

I sniffed and looked at him, smiling weakly. I hadn't expected him to follow me.
"Well..." I chuckled. "The truth is, I'm a beginner at this stuff too. My parents would hug me," I wiped an eye. "But you won't do that, so I guess we'll jus' head back and I'll cry later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm

((Fisco))

"No need." I smiled weakly and sat her on a rock (I checked there was no snake or scorpian underneath it first).
"Of course there is no way I could intrude into the comforts of your parents but-"I wiped her tears away with my sleeve.
"Johan would freak if he saw a girl crying so pehaps we should stay here, unless you want to spend time wit himinstead of me." I was shocked with myself, then got rather worried. "You would- I mean- stay here- not with him..." I stammered.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

I laughed, and he promptly turned red.
"Are you kiddin'? The guy was rude as hell to me, why would I want to spend time with him?" I relaxed when Fisco relaxed, which seemed ot be right after I said that. "Yeah, then I suppose we do stay here. Even if he's a jerk, we wouldn't want him to freak out on us." The truth was, I would have wanted to stay here anyway, even if we hadn't had Johan to worry about...
"Alright then," Fisco said.
"Hey Fisco?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"...Heck, I don't know. I just forgot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

((Fisco))

I frowned.
"Okay... but if you know anything important..." I said nervously, then thought... who cares? I knew these people, they wouldn't let us dieif we messed up in here, it would just hurt more when they stopped toying with us and acctually brought us to their HQ. Pain brought character and character was good so we may as well stay there...
"You know they will catch us now, we're lost in the jungle, with no way to get out. Wemightstarve for a bit, they like one of us to go mad but my sister andJohan make up for that so we should be okay..." I laughed in spite of the situation. "What do you think of my little sister anyway?"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 pm

"She's cute,"I said, thinking. He looked at me like I had three heads. "Cute as in little," I assured him, but I don't think that was the reason he was looking at me funny. "She's got issues, but so do we all."
He nodded.
"Fisco?"
"Did you remember this time?"
"Yeah. How...how do you know who's after us? And, do you know why? I got suckered into this too. I have a right to know."
He looked like he'd rather not, so I fixed him with a glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm

((Fisco))

I sighed.
"Okay.I've een taken by these people before, and I think Iknow it's them because they like patterns. Certain things, like two people at least 'not quite right in the head', 2 tough people who will unwillinly look after and lead the group, 2 females who show heart, but arn't entirely sure what's going on. But each person has to have a 'special quality'. They probably want my sister because she can conjure fire, or maybe just because she's mad. Same for Johan, though I think underneath he's quite clever. Evryone elses quality will show. They like experiments, and have more peoplethan you can imagine in their employ. Seemingly normal people, or incredibly unusual people. I began to laugh. "Some people sa ythat Death himself works with them, or rules them or something."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I thought about this.
"Well, whaddo I have that they'd want me for?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm

((Fisco))

I frowned.
"We'll find out soon," I tipped my head to one side. "They'll take us when we're close to death, then you get this lecture on how you've beenchosen but have been incompetant, everyone gets told that at the beginnin, you get tortured blah blahblah, perhap experimented on, then you get offered a really good job with brilliant rewards as long as you work for them for all eternity...." I said it as if I was bored by it but Carla seemed stricken.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"W-what?" I said. "What abou' home? Goin' back to normal?"
He laughed a mirthless laugh. "Normal? If you're used to normal, you're in for a rude awakening."

Well, shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

**Fisco))

"Though some of it can be fun," I said,Carla seemed to think differently.
"You can get us out of here right?" She looked at me pleadinglly.
I looked at her sincerely.
"I got out once, but your will has to be really strong. But things they do to you in there, you don't ever comeout 'normal'."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

"Well you seemed ta'turn out alright." I smiled.
He shook his head. "Not quite. Remember when I told you about cannibalism?"
"Well, uh, yeah..." Silence followed. This was getting just a bit awkward. "Fisco, are they gunna torture us? Like in the movies?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm

((Fisco))

I squrimed.
"They did to me, but I think it depends. They're just going to love having me back," I spoke bitterly. "But they do different things to different people. Some people got mentally tortured, types of hypnosis that messes with your head, or others were forced to torture other people, apparantly that was the worse, though I don't think people on the recieving end agreed. Have you read that book, 1984? The torture in that hasn't got anything on what I had."
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 pm

"I've heard of it," I said thoughtfully. "We were supposed to be readin' it this year in school..."
"Ah, school," Fisco said, as if he hadn't been there in a while. I was about to ask him about it, but something growled right behind me, and I jumped off the rock, letting out a small scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

((Fisco))

Something growled, Carla almost fell of the rock. i drew a knife and looked own, the sight was enough to make me smile.
"What?" Carla said suspiciously.
"He's beautiful," I crooned,scooping up the little beast. It was a wolf pup,witha grey pelt. It looked suddenly confused at being so high up, it looked comica. Then the creature bit me on the finger and started to howl. Carla was laughing. I sety the creature down.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 pm

I started to laugh, then stopped abruptly. "Fisco, let's get out of here."
"Why?"
"If the baby's here, the momma can't be far behind. And if the momma's on her way, she'll come in her pack." I could feel my face paling as I imagined being surrounded by hungry wolves in the dark. I tugged on his sleeve. "Quick, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:34 pm

((Fisco))

We should go butwolves arn't mean and aggressive as people think they are. They could pose a threat to us though,so we're right."
I got up and started walking swiftly but got a throught clearing from Carla, who had her hands o her hips.
"Oh right," I smiled and stopped. "Ladies first. There you are ma'am,"
She stamped on my foot as she went ahead of me, I laughed.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"Ugh, talk about no manners," I grumbled to myself, and then promptly tripped on some stupid tree root that decided to be there. Fisco laughed behind me, and at that moment I was glad that I was facing away from him so he wouldn't see how much I was blushing. I got up stiffly, and brushing a cobweb aside, headed onward. This continued for several minutes. Me tripping and brushing away spiderwebs from the trail, and Fisco following with the perfection and grace I could only wish to have.
"Okay, this is it," I breathed, slapping a misquito off my exposed leg. "This is where I quit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 pm

((Fisco))

Carla seemed rather embarrased that she kept tripping, but that was only to be expected in a rainforset with this manytree roots.
"Okay this is where I quit." She stated stubbornly.
I grinned.
"Fair enough," I shrugged. "Are you tired, you you need to sleep? I can do a few more hours yet,but you can have a rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next