The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 pm

((death - i think last time we were at lilht's house and calean had just left...))

maybe he was gone...
i could be content at that.
i turned to the little girl, ''so, happen to know where mummy is?''
''..she is not your mummy...''
she had a point i supose...no one likes patroniisng old men...
''your mother then.''

at this she smiled...''why?''...and no one likes irriting young girls either, ''you know mummy dosn't love you. why do you follow? mummy says she couldn't love you...becuase you couldn't love her she says...''
she gigled at that. i hoped by...whoever....that she didn't understand.
''well...deary...sometimes grownups just like to talk...especialy when thay are in the same line of work..and have been aquantences for countless years''

''but men never just want to talk...mummy says'' and then the classic look of inocent confusion, ''exept maybe...she said.... men like you''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

((Fisco))

I shuffled my feet, muttering something along the lines of "that was an accident" but I had a feeling Carla wasn't going to let it go for a while. Or ever. Apparantly being drugged by The Grim Reaper wasn't a good enough excuse.
"It's getting dark anyway, we should set up camp," I fund a clearing and collected a few logs, they were damp. I missed the way wood would instantly combust when Tuesday was around, Carla noticed it in my eyes.
"Are we gonna be cold tonight, Fisco?" Carla asked, shivering slightly, and I knew it would get far colder than this.
"I think so Carla, yes, yes will."
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

Humor : I have a horde of Tickling Ninja Goat Assassins. Uh-huh. Watch out.

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

((Carla))

I looked around and realized what a harrible mistake I'd made. "Oh, Fisco, I'm sorry," I said, trying not to be panicked. What had I done, sending us back to this place? "I'm sorry, I jus' wanted you to be sober again..." I looked around for wood I could pick up and squealed at a bug before slapping my legs down for mosquitoes. "I wish Tuesday were here," I said unhappily. My skirt was ruined. "She'd burn all these stupid bugs for me."
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm

((death))

''they want you, you know, youre brother and his ... freind.'' i said, trying to distract her from the train of though. i dind't much want to know....she would no doubt want it explaining... ''they've gone the full circle, home in the lost again. back to the pointless beginning, as circles go. do you want to go?''

she looked up at me.

''because, i'll take you, if you want. and you can go back to the fragile beginging, lighting the fire (or what ever you please), catching the animals...and the german boy. and i can get back on with my li-...existance. do you want to go?''

it was a wonder she took any time to ponder. i thought she had disliked it here...put i was never one for juging emotion...

''would you like it?''
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I brought my arms around Carla.
"No point wishing, no point regretting." I shushed her, stroking her thick red hair.
"I can make fire too."
Okay... so maybe it wasn't quite the spectacle Tuesday could create, but after half an hour and two dry sticks, I'd made smoke.
"Carla, would you pass me some dried leaves."
The girl handed some to me, so I pressed the smoking kindling to them, and blew
"Now we're going to need larger ones, piling them on gradually until we have a roaring fire."
The smouldering pile of leaves did /not/ look like it would make a 'roaring fire', but we could hope.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

((Tuesday))

"Yes." I spoke finally, "I want to go back to see Fisco."
Deathy clapped his hands together with a boney 'click'. "Excell-"
"He needs help with his fire." I interrupted.
"That he do-"
"And he'll go crazy all alone with that girlie."
"I'm su-"
"And you deserve to have your way with mummy."
Deathy stopped.
"Tuesday, do you know what that means?"
I gazed up at him innocently.
"It means you want to talk, of course."

Last edited by QQQ0104 (admin) on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too-day need question mark)
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm

((death))

i smiled weakly, wishing i could be like that. so unaware, uncaring, insensitive. i use to be. prehaps after all i did have a life span, and life cycle, and prehaps these were the begining of my many hundreds of 'adolecent' years. prehaps.
or prehaps it was the first time i'd needed to think about anything like this...the first time...problems..had occured.

''if i had my way with your mother, dearist, we wouldn't talk at all'' i smiled...then stopped, that could be taken a veriety of ways...but her mind wouldn't stray....hopefully...

'right, were not into the woods yet, off we go...' a forced a grin, streightening up.
'hang on...what about jowen?'
'...johan..'
'whatever, johan, he will have no one to hunt him left all alonew up here...'
'oh the pain...' i rolled my eyes, wishing now to get on..
'he should come too...' she snapped a grin and rubbed her hands.
'later later, indecisive child, let's go' i pulled her in close to my side, clenching my teeth as we tore through the silence.
'see you, you shan't see me but i will you. enjoy your dear litttle life, we must meet some time, lot's of love, i'll be watching, the boy willl arive between this month and the next, make sure your in. bye!'
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

((Carla ))

D'spite ever'thing I laughed and passed Fisco s'more dried leaves. Then I got worried a bit about this here "roarin' fire" we were fixin' ta make. "Fisco, shouldn' we place rocks around it so it won't spead everywhere?" I asked him. I missed Tuesday.
Even though she'd prob'ly burn down the whole cotton pickin' forest.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

((Tuesday))

I spun once, this world felt so solid and heavy. No angels, no demons, no Mr. Death, but /somewhere/ was my brother.

((Fisco- thought Carla's dowsing could be put to some use.))

"Wait a minute..." Carla spoke, grabbing my hand tightly. "I can feel her."
I looked up.
"Really?!"
"Ow!"
"Sorry." I let go of Carla hastily, I had almost crushed her hand. "Where is she? Where is she?"
Carla grasped my shoulders and kissed my cheek.
"I know you miss her, Fisco. I do too. But I need to concentrate if we want to find her."
I breathed in and out, then nodded.
"Whenever you're ready."

((Tuesday))

I grinned, watching Fisco's long hair bounce up and down and up and down. Even in this big forest, my brother could find me. Even in this forest I could set fire to his hair.
"TUESDAY!"
"Glad to see me bro-?"
"TUESDAY!" This time the voice was less furious, I wondered if Carla even knew her kissy friend's hair was on fire. Her arms fell around my neck and I stayed stiff as she proceeded to squeese the oxygen from me.
"Red friend not want me to breathe?" I giggled.
Carla let go.
Once Fisco has extinguished his hair, he followed his girlfriend's suit. I wound my fingers around his blackened locks, peering over his shoulder.
"Ooh."
Fisco ignored me.
"Girly." I flashed a grin at a new girl, peering at us through the trees.. The grin was not returned.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

Female Posts : 42
Humor : Disjecta membra

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm

((Odile Mae))

Look at them, taking over this place.. The couples always did.. However, I never had witnessed where one ended up with fire hair, and that little child was baring her teeth at me.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm

(( Carla ))

I noticed Tuesday grinnin' like a maniac at the trees--well, who wouldn't?--and swung my head around to take a look. I only saw a bit of a shadow, but when I told myself to look for it, I knew immediately that a person was out there lookin' straight at us. Huh. "Hey there," I called. "C'mon over."
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm

((Odile Mae))

I inched forward, inclining my head slightly, hissing between my teeth. My eyes were fixed some point above their heads, only because I was so nervous, my hands were practically shaking.
But the girls voice was soothing, and she wasn't skittery, like most people were.

Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm

((Tuesday))

Suddenly I jumped from Fisco's embrace, staring at the shy girl straight in the face.
"Tuesday, be nice..." Carla whispered. "She probably has no idea why she's he-"
I ignored her, prowling forward towards shy-girl. She carried on hissing, eyeing me suspiciously.
"What are you doing here?" I spoke, with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 pm

(( Carla))

Well, she shuffled inta the light, and if I could d'scribe her in one word that one word would be tattered. Ooh Lordy, that girl was a ragamuffin. Hair was prob'ly worse than mine.

Well, no. No girl's hair is worse than mine. I scolded Tuesday in a little whisper, but of course that wild child paid no attention ta me. I rolled my eyes a li'l and smiled at the new girl. "Howdy!" I said with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

((Odile Mae))

I held myself rigid, all I really wanted to do was dart backwards into the trees, but the little girl wouldn't unlock eyes with me.
"I-I.. Live.. H-here" I said, before shifting on my feet slightly. "You don't"
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

(( Carla ))

My eyes widened. "Ya live here?" Hooray, she could lead us out! Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:07 pm

((Odile Mae))

I nodded slowly, moving my bow slightly and jerking my head backwards.
"It's my trees"
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm

((Tuesday))

I straightened, ignoring Carla.
"Excuse me." I tried to do my most clear voice. "Excuse me. We were here first, it's not our fault, we went on holiday."
Fisco gave a chuckle.
"Fisco explored his sexuality."
"Tuesday!" Carla snapped. "She doesn't want to know that."
"Plus it's not true." My brother mumbled.
"I think he liked the man." I whispered, drawing closer to the shy girl. "But God took him away."
"Tuesday-" Carla spoke again. "She could lead us out. Sorry 'bout her, I know these are your trees."
Back to top Go down
Cat Bizarre
Cat
Cat Bizarre

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm

((Odile Mae))

They wanted out? Ahh.. That made sense.
"Just go back" I said, shrugging with the simplicity. "You turn round.."
"Maybe thats simple for you.." The boy said, the one with the sexuality, what was that anyway?
"It is" I nodded, "You turn round.." I started again.
The smaller girl raised her eyebrows at me, and bared her teeth again. I hissed.
"Tuesday.. " The older girl frowned.
"Tuesday" I mimicked.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:35 pm

(( Carla ))

I sulked, pulling back and scowling. I didn't much like this girl. I threw a look at Fisco that said, Deal with this!
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm

((Fisco))

I coughed, knowing I better do something... manly, and responsible. I used to be so good at this.
"Perhaps you could be our guide and show us." I extended my hand. "My name is Fisco. This is Tuesday, and this is Carla."
Tuesday was drooling slightly, I wiped it off her chin.
"Ignore her, unless flames are coming off something or your arm is being gnawed." I shook the growling female from my limb.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:56 pm

((Johan - i kind f lost him....but i think he's still up in the relms, so, off we go))

It had been a while since i had seen a face (skinless or otherwise) that i recognised. I was begining to belive the rest of them had left, it was like being lost in the woods all over agian...exept the trees were deamons in suits...and i didn't have anyone with me....so realy it was nothng like the woods.

so, what does a young boy spend a month and a half doing in a godly relm of deamons? well, after the initial week of (on and off )waiting in the entrance for death to walk through the door (scenetance i never thought i'd say) he goes looking for somthing to do and ends up being found by a branch of the higher relms suport councill for infertiel or otherwise-unable-to-have-children deamon couples. and doeted over. constantly. for a month and a half.

that is when one starts to make escape plans.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

((death))

so that was it. i was free of children. for the first time in countless months. one more job to do then it could all go back to how it use to be. i could have nothing to do with the little reluctant forest possy untill the day they meet their bitter end.
i smiled at the thought.

but first, i had to find the girl her prey. the damaged (or soon to be so) little German boy. i had quite definatly left him somwhere on earth's second floor...come to think of it...it had been quite a while. well, he had the wit to survive...anyway, he's spnt a good while running from fire kid in the forest....he could survive...

i took the quick step over the silent gap and opend the door to the higher relms foyer.i must have been the oonly one who noticed the daiy new decor....becausw no one else batterd as much as an eyelid! they may have all the power in the world but i sure they still wanted recognition..who ever they were...today was the full-on period statley home malarky. huge wooden panles that (had they cost money) would have been able to buy a small meditaraniam island each! if that was the sort of the wooden decor like to buy...

on aproaching the dask i was met by the suden realisation i had not realy done any work for a long while - mineons had done work i was meant to do...but i had done nothing. i blame the forest gang.

i decided agains showing my face to the people whith my employment records and swept up the stairs. now, he could have gotten anywhere. i stopped, listeneing. there were not all to many children about today, even fewer mid-european ones. and as far as i could hear, only one of them semed to be human.

i chuckled. this was going to be easier than i thoght. getting him to leave...but maybe trickier, on the other hand, prising said child from the collective talons of a sitting of deprived deamon parents...
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm

((Lillith))

Existance had actually seemed to settle since the human boy had kissed my, kissed my... I couldn't say the word... Death and I never actually had anything real anyway.
For days I had to put up with the giggles in the corridors, Venus' "I told you so" looks and the comments of "Were you not good enough?". Death hadn't come close. Good.
He would pay.

Now I was angry again, so angry I barely noticed the girl I flew into when storming down the corridor.
"Watch where the Heaven you're going," I snarled, about to shove past her.
Back to top Go down
CaitieBug
Cat
CaitieBug

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 pm

(( Carla ))

I pouted, waiting for the girl's answer. Nuh-uh, baby, I wanted to tell him, and I shook my head. She wasn' gunna help us unless we sweetened the deal. I walked over and took his arm. "Got any lollipops?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next