The Devil's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Playground

Calling all those borne of insanity, prance and loot as all creatures should. Discuss your maddness, books, your own writing- or anything else you should choose. Let the fire consume us all.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Roleplay thread (1)

Go down 
+7
ThisIsKMK339
CaitieBug
i ngrá le Du pré
monster luney party
bensmith
QQQ0104 (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Female Posts : 120
Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

"What I meant was I have phds in phsicology and body launguege and you didnt match for guilty. The others, I cant read. I know about you talking to the boy you poured out your heart and soul and he didnt answer. Vicky saw you."
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Female Posts : 866
Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm

((Fisco- By the was he's a boy Monster Luney. jocolor ))

I sat by the pond drinking water in my cupped hands when Scarlett startled me. I cursed myself for letting her suprise me, but glad I was jumpy, unfortunately I almost slipped into the pong but Scalett grabbed me before I fell.
"Thanks." I muttered quietly, slightly embarrased, and walked away. Scarlett was the warmest person here, but Quantrinaco was better than my first impression of here, she was just suspicious, and rightfully so. She was clever. The forign boy hadnn;t said a word, he was probably scared. I wondered if I would have any luck with small children, my greatest friend was my mentally unstable sister was was nine, so I decided to venure over to him. There must be a reason why he was here.
"Hello." I sat beside him, hand gripped around my sword which was safelt inside it's case, if I needed it I could get it out before you could say , "Grapes are pretty." (This is a saying created by my sister).
"You need to talk to us, I won't hurt you," Unless you threaten me, I thought, "And neither will anyone else, so get a grip." He blinked at me.
"God!" I groaned, and began to carve a stick into a spear with my dagger. " Look, I have a sister who is nine-"
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-so-weird.darkbb.com
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Female Posts : 634
Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

((johan))
i knew they were talking about me. i could understand most english, but found it hard stil to comunicate. 'the boy this' and 'the boy that', it was irritateing. the scarlett girl had been pouring out her heart to me, then gone of with the taller and mysterios boy. so, me and the girl with a gun.
she was talking to some one and it wasent me, but no onels was here. i stood. she turned from her convisation ,''finaly boy, what is your name?'', she spoke harshly and i began to cry. she came forward, picking me up and holding me well above her head , ''pull you self together man!''. she droped me. we both went back to our pondering.
the others had gone to find water, scarlett was nice.
alpha boy seemed to automaticly be classed top, he was a boy and was vaigly civalised. i wore a tail coat fir damn sake! you don't get more civalised than that!.
gun girl was talking about me to her imagiary pal, insulting my 'ignorent silence'. i had just about had enough.
i aproched her, ''hallo, my name is johan,''
she stared, smiling quickly then rolling her eyes. ''you know nothing, you are a child, step away from my and my companion''.
i was offended, so quick to asume!, ''i know manny lots! i see can! and hear! scarlett is think plane brake is not good, alpha boy has been put at top of pile yet is clearly uncomphatouble so you ignore! and you is rude and so quick to...um...asume? to asume things about people and belive you are right and... and...you are israily! and have not real person who you created with out knowing out of bordem as the army leavs bo space to express feelings! yes, i am johan, i am johan i am johan i do not notice and i do not speak!''
i made a zipping gesture with my hands to my mouth. i did not want to be known as talkative, plus i had just embaressed my self with my english skills so sat down again looking lonly and lost. it was better that way, no one would belive the gun girl.
i heard alpha boy aproching . the girl turned to me, ''hey kid?''
i looked up.
''what was your name again?'' she then hit me with the barell of her gun and mimicd my zipping gesture, ''i wount rat if you wont''
all went blury then. unconcies.
but what was there for me to rat about? she held my secarete, i was not within a glimps of hers!
i awoke shorltly after, only to hear alpha boy puouring out a story to me, i had not noticed his presance, though i supose i had been recantly unconcies.
some of the words he used i did not understand. he was boreing me with his accsented gibberish. i had to stand up for my self, so stood up and edged a few feet away.
the gun girl probably would not talk about her incadent with alpha boy, she had her imaginary freind, plus would be blamed for child abuse.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

Humor : GrimReaper- Where is my teddy bear? Me- Where did you last have it? GrimReaper- *Raises scithe* Me- Fin, fine. It's here!

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 pm

((Fisco))

"Excuse me!"
The forign boy walked away, extremely rude.
I sighed and wished my sister was here, but wishing never got anybody anywhere.
"We need to make a shelter." I commanded. "You too," I looked at the forign boy, "Whatever your name is." Most of the tome was a time to be polite, but now was one of those rare times where bluntness kept you alive.
"Then we need to figure out everyones strengths and their aims."
I walked over to the rude forign boy once he had muttered his name. I decided to make it clear that though I was unwilling to be leader, I was higher up than him on this ladder so I picked him up (he was light) and pushed him into a tree.
"I have knives little boy, plenty, and plenty of gruesome ways to use them. Threats, suspicion and corruption isn't the way for us to survive, but sacriveces have to be made occasionally and the sickly young need to be consumed by their mother. You become a hinderence I will remove said hinderance so make yourself useful and don't let your pride get in the way, okay!" I put him down and began making a shelter, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

Male Posts : 115
Humor : I can't think of anything creative enough to say...

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 pm

First of all the 'leader' was horrible to me and now the boy in fact it seems like everybody but me dislikes the boy i heard him talk for the first time and he really gave himthe 'leader' a talking to but then the 'leader' pinned him up against the tree!. Hes such a horrible person and if we didn't need him I think he would of gone a long time ago, the boy reminds me of my little cousin he has such a strong spirit and he thinks that because something is wrong that people just shouldn't do it. Oviouslly that is not how the real world is but I am begining to think that unless I speak up I will be next on their hit list! I do try to get involved but I am just useless I tryed to make a spear out of a twig with 'leaders' dagger but he said "Unless you're strong like Quantraneco girls shouldn't try to do thing like that I took my attention of my work for one minute and I splitt in half and cut my hand.

I was so furious I wanted to slap him he thaught I was weak and I knew I was not but because of my stupid mistake It looked more like he was right!
And as for Quantraneco if I hear her and her little imaginary freind discussing how weak and feeble I am again then I swear!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1599155662
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm

((Fisco))

I think I instilled a slight fear into the group, except in Quantrinaco, I thought. For the first time I has placed myself as leader in a group, head. Power could make one corrupt, esspecially in a young boy like me, it was instinct to do all I could to keep it, but I didn't want it to be like that. I had scared them, but to be respected I had to show kindness and support.
"Scarlett," She seemed to loathe me, and was afraid, I ducked my head to show I wasn't going to harm her, to show that she was the leader in this conversation.
"I don't think anyone is weak here, everyone is here for a reason."
She still didn't seem delighted with me.
"But I do think we should all train up and practice combat while we're here, and whatever you're good at... you could try and teach us as well."
I smiled.
"It will be a real learning experience." I laughed, partly to myself. "Then I can get out and see Tuesday-" I cursed myself rather loudly, I wasn't meant to mention Tuesday out loud, I'd said I had a sister, but mentioning a name, esspecially one as unique as Tuesday was dangerpus.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

Humor : most people suffer from the messiah complex they need to save the world you have the rubiks complex you need to solve the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm begining to find out more about everyone. Johan (the boy) spoke to me quite angryily,he has spirit, I think hes going ot get far. I prefer to work with Fisco, hes hard and strong with a lot of charecter. But me and Vicky can't help getting the feeling that he has a ghost in his cupboard or a cloud hanging over his head, I supose like me. I think he's warming up to me, I mean, Vicky told me about when she over heard Scarlett and Fisco talking. She said that Fisco was kind of sticking up for me. Scarlett I think shes getting stronger, I won't let her know that though because she still needs to be pushed further to get better, so when ever I hear her around the corner I talk to Vicky and kinda say,
"oh, she's the weekest of the group"
and stuff like that but I think she's one of the strongest as she's improving and if she carries on she can progress even futher maybe even get better than me and fisco. I still don't trust anyone in the group, I mean they may look covincing that they didn't do it but they could still just be very good actors/ actress's. Vicky is having trouble ajusting to our new surroundings, and feels slightly different to me on scarlett she thinks that scarlett is weak and can't get any stronger I keep telling her shes wrong but Vicky is being stubborn.

If I had to point to one person who I thought set this up I would say it was Johan.
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Yesterday seemed like such a long day!

I sleep next to the little boy and let me tell you it is not easy we have all made beds out of the remains of the plain and the 'leader' says that we should sleep in twos and not far from each other because there are lots of nasty creaturs in this forest. He has nightmeres every night and he wakes up all up screaing the 'leader' seemes to take pleasure in that I think he thinks that it is childish to have night mares that frequant but it wasn't untill a few months ago that I was the same which is why I am okay with being woken up every night.

My nightmeres used to be of when I was little and my mother and farther's house was brocken in to me my mother and my dad all had out heads at gunpoint the three men who had brocken in were saying " tell me where the safe is" which I know, my dad was born in to a poor family and he knows that it is horrible so he vowed to never live like that again and hes done alright he ownes the largest jewelers shop in Great Britain and has shares in Tiffinay's in New York.

In the morning the 'leader' passed round fairly long blunt at the end sticks he told us that we were going to improve our swird skills me and the boy thaught first he was winning but then he triped and I hit him gentaly in the chest. Then it was my time to verse him I thaught it was extreily unfair how I did not get a chance to verse the other girl, we started and emediantlly he caught me by suprise he went stright for the chest and I neded to jerk back it was a good thing that I was flexible about five minutes went b of dramatic fighting and then he went for the chest once agin I quickly swirved my stick against his knocking it out of his hand thust my arm forward and hit his chest with such force that it knocked him to the ground it took him a minute to get his breath back and when at last he did he smiled at me. Emidiatly I esumed that he had let me win I mean why would he smile if hes just been beaten?
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

((Fisco))

Scarlett was pretty good at sword play. Obviously we were just sparring so it didn't matter who won or lost, but she could catch on moves quickly. After she got the stick from my hand, I grinned. She seemed disapointed at this, but I shook her hand curteously.
"You're good." I complimented. "Soon I may let you try that with a real sword."
I drew my blade and showed it to her. The blade was made from one solid piece of steel, the gaurd was ornate and decorated with obsidian and rubies. A leather martingale was held beneath the velvet thumb pad.
"Have a hold," I'd be able to see if she was a real swordsmith by her reaction. Quantrinaeco clearly wasn't a swordsmith and neither was Johan, the forign boy, but I wasn't sure about Scarlett. She didn't seem like she could fully loose yourself with a blade in her hand, but I still gave her my sword.
"Can you imagine seeing nothing but dark, adrenaline and bloodlust, smelling the blood and the screams, feeling insane and powerful.. invinsible." She gave me a look.
I drew one of my longer daggers.
"Lets have a duel, try and shed blood, go for the arm. You won't be able to seriously hurt me." I smiled at her encoragingly.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I flashed. I can't believe it I flashed. I saw Fisco file while he was sword fighting. I don't know why I didnt before but Fisco really did look more himself, free and relaxed while he was fighting. Well I saw a part of his file and a part of another. I saw the name Tuesday the file said that Tuesday was Fiscos sister. And that Fiscos parents were murded and that Fisco was the suspect for a long time. Still is. And the main suspect. The motive? they wanted to put tuesday in a mental institute. So the file says.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 pm

((Fisco- IS A BOY!))

I let Scarlett snag my arm with the sword to conclude the fight, I grinned.
"How did that seem?"
Scarlett seemed more shocked than awed, not a natural swordsmith then, but she had potential.
I felt Quantrineco looking at me, as if she knew something.
"What?!" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

I knew Scarlett had potential!! See Vicky I told you! Though I do think that Fisco was going easy on her. I suppose like I was on Fisco I don't want anyone to know how good I am. As soon as I flashed, Fisco, he stared at me. It was like ice, he allways makes me have a shiver down my spine. I returned his stare with a what you looking at smirk. He wasnt amused. He turned away sharply.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

Humor : ? this is not somthing you would usualy find on a personal informatio form. ??

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm

((johan))
i was bcomeing imensly tierd of every one. the boy called me rude and continued to do so. i ended up pinned against a ceder being threatend with knifes. 'litle boy' was surly a demotion from 'boy'. he thought he was scarey, thaught he saw fear in my eyes, if anything it was plesure. he held me close to him, breathing on my face, befor letting me drop.
days went on, night and day, night and day. a breif sword session in which older boy treid to turn scarlett into a sadistic murderer. he probably wants her to be more like him!
sometime the next day, we were alone together, me and older boy.
again he aproched me,

((i will carry on later, tea time))
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:24 pm

((this is me, carrying on - johan))

i sat and blinked inoccently.
''i think you arogant, your rude and you think your better than me, see i tried to be nice, tried to open up a little, and still i do not even know your name!''
''you could ask'' i replied, ''you never did, just told me not to be afraid, no one will hurt me unless i, unles i threaten! soon i find my self held at knifew point''
he looked breifly entertained. i haterd him. he was obiosly not one for takeing orders from the weak, so would not ask me my name
''you speak! dear you've lost your only title! silent, stroppy , boy. you know...''
i looked up sharply, ''...i am beter than you.''
the boys hand moved to the hilt of his sword, to threaten, not for protection.
''you may be able to throw a sword around, but thats not what gets you into a decat collouge. you may be past you school years, but i am eger to find out, if you you even did atend, how much you learnt.''

he sniggerd cruely, ''you think you going to school? well let me tell you, the only 'decany collauge' in your future is training for some leage of assasins! you'r not normal, thats why your here!''

''tell me fountain of knowlage, what do you know about me? how am i gifted, or as you say, 'not normal?'' i replied, feeling a little taller.
he could not possibly know, i had not at all disoplayed my talent in maths or my musicla gift at the 'cello, and besides, those were not the things that assasins needed. i could not fight and i did not speak, what was i good for in his eyes?

''i don't know, as far as i can see your working towords a life in the cardboard box factory,'' he nodded at my box, '' somebody picked you, can't see why though!''
''nobody picked me. nobody picked scarlett! i am here bacause papa led we into the woods only grettle died, only then he realises he loves hansel and leaves a trail of bread, but papa is so stupid! unt der vugal brochen essen!'' i took a breath, ''and because papa is an illitaret wood cutter, he has not read the book so forgets to come back and make it a happy ending!''
we were both confused at this point.
the boy stepped forward, ''you mean, you are lost? and nothing to do with us? but, thats....surly impossable?''
''i do not know why i am here!'' i began to cry. he patted my shoulder gingerly.
''disapointment. i wander so far and here be the gingerbread house. but only the gun girl can see it. it is a shame.''
he did not yet like me, mabey just realising he had been harsh for blameing a child when it crys. he was twice as old as me.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 pm

((Fisco))
I realised that Yohan thought I was stupid, sword-happy and I knew that he hated me.
"You don't like my fighting." I said to him, he scowled. "You don't like how I put myself a leader, and you think you are here for nothing. But even Hansel and Gretel had gifts."
"Infecting people with your sdaisic spawn." He grumbled.
I ignored the remark.
"And I think you should keep your eyes open a bit more, if you're meant to be so good at this. There's a little girl over there." He smiled smugly.
I looked over at where he was staring, he was right. There was a little girl of Tuesday's age, she acctually looked like Tuesday... enough that it was frightning, then she spoke.
"It tickles you know, but lonliness can even break through fire and pain. Abandonment and shame eats away at you like a tapeworm, always hungry..."
The girl shuddered, Tuesday, held up her scalded bitten arms. I rushed over to her and picked her up.
"I didn't abandon you!" I cried.
"Yes but you bring shame to me." I scowled. "You are supposed to be the best, and yet you got beaten! You embarras me brother." She pushed me away.
Yohan seemed to think this was funny, but he composed himself.
"Silly little boys eat flies for breakfast," She sang, peering into the soggy cardboard box that I'd had tact enough not to look in.
"What do you call that?" She laughed sharply. I hadn't seen what was in the box, but Tuesday's reaction to it didn't impress Yohan.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

''das ist meiner 'cello!'' i sanopped, pushing her away. she struk me across the face. she was my age and related to fisco. god, i mean, logic how i must hate her! ''ich speiler in der deutch orchester, das is meiner 'cello, das ist meiner 'cello!'' i snaped as she again drew close.
''it shines, '' she wisperd.
''it is expensive'' i replied.
''was...'' she picked up a stone, ''surly you would like more peices of shiney?''
i charged at her, she did not fall, but wabled.
fisco stared at her, ''remember now, remember how we treat fisco's violin?''
''it is like, it is like fisco's violin. but bigger. it is a shame, it may shine, but it is not on fire...''
''no, NONONONONO!'' i exclaimed, she turned quickly and smoke rose frome the bush behind her.
''oops.'' she smiled.
as there minds were occupied, i began to run, picking up my box and sprinting as fast as i could, accidently dropping one of my maths papers. i9 sighed, soon he would know every thing about me is i leaft my life in a box on the floor!
i carrie don running ntill they were out of site, soon, or at some point in my life, i would reach the end of the forest, it was logic. and logic was safe.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm

((Tuesday))

However I got here was a blurr, but all I felt was shame for him losing that fight, and relief that he didn't abandon me.
I felt mischvious, rebellious, and that thing was much too big to be like Fisco's violin, it needed to be made smaller. I set fire to a bush, it wasn't compleatly purpusful, but it was good fun.
He ran away with his little (or big) box, dropping a boring looking book. I persued him.
"Run away then!" I shrieked, giggling, leaping after him, hunting. I singed the grass slightly as I ran.
I was enjoying this hunt, you didn't get tired of going after things that you knew you could beat.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm

This test has just turned in to a BLOODY SOAP OPERA DRAMA!! It's well cool I meen sisters coming back, telepathicly setting a bush on FIRE!! Scarlett, well WOW!! I didn't know she had it in her I mean...

CHICK FIGHT!!
Between her and Tuesday.

Heres the dish of the dirt Vicky, okay. Fisco held Johan against a tree with one of her knifes to his neck. Johan totally dissed the hell out of her in a way he thought was funny and so did Fisco, because it was such a pathetic atement. Then Fiscos sister turned up in the rainforest. Johan ran and got scared and mumbled something about the end of the forest and logic dont worry I'll go after him in a minute. Fisco ran held tuesday happy reuniun? NOT!! tuesday totally took Fisco down at least two levels. then Tuesday ran after Johan and then scarlett ran after HER!! and ragged her hair and they totally got into a chick fight. I gotta run Johan may be weak in strengh but he may run fast...
Back to top Go down
bensmith
Cat
bensmith

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

One minute the 'leader' is trying to turn me into a seriall killer by telling me to cut him well oviouslly i wasn't going to miss a chance like that so I went for it, there was a large vruse on his leg which got purpler and then black untill finally there was a smalll but fierce gash in his leg.

Next minute daughter of Frankenstine enters the camp who by the way has some really bad habits of setting anything she can get her hands on alight, and guess whos sister she was? THE 'LEADER''s thats who!.

Next thing I know the nutjob's running after the young boy who had done nothing wrong well I couldn't just sit there so I ran after the brat pulled her back byher hair pushed her to the floor and just hit her! which is not like me but she gave me no choice!. I really want to just go up to her and her brother and tell them to just leave!

If you ask me I think that she has got something to do with how we got here.
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm

((Tuesday))

I felt someone dragging against my hair. I ignored it, but then it knocked me over. I opened my eyes (after being hit in the face), incredibly angry.
"Tardus!" I screamed in Latin, trying to struggle up but the girl pushed me down. The little silly 'Cello boy got up- another girl and Fisco ran towalds us.
I focused all of my anger trying to turn that vicious little rat girl into a pile of ash, but no avail. The fire wouldn't come. I burst into tears.
"Let me go," I wept before the tears dried up and I was smiling. "Awww, he's singing to me, black cloak, shiny kinfe upon a stick. He sings..." I giggled and lay back, writhing in unexplained excasy.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

((johan))
she had almost caught me. my sence of vision was blured by my fear, there was comotion, then i carried on running. by death how i hated that stupid girl, if anyone was arogentb it was her, prancing in and like her brother trying to order us about, careing hardly for words.
i begged someone to follow, not any of the siblings, but someone. scarlett, if only she would run with me, gun girl would not be bad companie either, though she did seem to have an eye for 'fisco'.
Back to top Go down
i ngrá le Du pré
Moderators
Moderators
i ngrá le Du pré

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

((just realisen johan has two ns. johann, see? but i am fine with 1
death))

mwahahhahahahahahahahahahahahh,
i supose that must always be my opening line, though i may actualy be an okay 'person' if you got to know me, just doing my job and all that? not realy frightfully deadly?
of cause

she belived she could see me, but it was meere ilusion. she was not near death, thouth she may think otherwise.
in my eyes, there were two typs of insanity:
one: very out, but not quite ecsentric, maybe causedby a suden burst of feeling, letting it get to you, letting it all out (whatever 'it' may be), loud and colourfull, energetic minded. not afraid to let people know what they will do.
and then theres the oposit, instead of letting it all out, you lock youself deep within you head, quite and dark, rocking in a corner. hardly able or wanting to comunicate, letting it get to you, but it is too late. a barrier between them and the real world.

tuesday was queite obviosly of the first catagorie if i have explained sufienntly.

she had been animalistic over the boy. wild and hungry, a leader without a pack. she had given him up, and lost herself in her world. the world those of the first type can come in and out of. she enjoyed it. if she thaought images of death were plesurable, she would sure become my servant at the promis of it realy. she belived ihn somthing, somthing after death. it is not my job to tell what lise behind those (let me tell you noexistant) golden gates.

she was truly masacistic. of cause i would call those willing to consume a vindalu masacistic, but this was real. she could be eisily molded into somthng new. my new toy...for now. i could eisily cuer her or drive her deeper, if she played her cards right, and , oh yes, i almost forgott...i deal the cards,
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 pm

((Tuesday))

I could see that prince more clearly now, all I noticed about the 'normal' people had given me a wide berth, apart from my brother who had run towards me.
"Go away Fisco," I moaned in a shriek but he ignored me so I set fire to his hair. It was incredibly funny, but he put it out before his locks became too singed. He kept away from me after that though.
"You're pretty," I whispered to the cloaked prince, sitting up and reaching out to touch his cloak but he always seemed out of reach, like a rainbow.
"Sorry." I giggled, "Sore simile, you don't like to be compared to shining arcs of light do you? Because you are not him, the big bearded man. Does he not exist? They made me draw him once, I drew him big and bearded and full of rainbows." I laughed again, spitting at the ground taunting the colorful streaks. "I dislike rainbows, will you spill my blood, I'd let you do that sir," I rolled in the mud, hoping for blood to soil my 'pretty hair' as Fisco called it, but it was nicer scuffed up with leaves, dirt, feathers and blood.
"Not yet but soon," Was his reply, at least I though it was his reply. He looked at me as though considering something, appraising me. I stood and curtsied ( I wasn't sure why) before collapsing to the ground in tears and laughter. Happy and pain, I took out a knife.
"Not yet." The man hissed.
Back to top Go down
monster luney party
Cat
monster luney party

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 pm

I finally caucht up with johann. He is actually pretty fast for such a small boy. He was in tears hysterics even. I knew people in our quer little group had tried to confront him. I quess it was my turn now, I dont particually think its going to work though. I walked him over to a bit of bare ground which was allmost a very small hill and sat him down. (If you could call it "walked him" it was more like half guided half shoved him in the direction I wanted him to go in.)
([ I kinda want Johann to carry on now.])
Back to top Go down
QQQ0104 (admin)
Admin
QQQ0104 (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

((Cat hire is on holiday.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Roleplay thread (1)   Official Roleplay thread (1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Roleplay thread (1)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next